Ashley Shepard
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 19:51:38 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
"It's a surprise! Trust me, it's gonna be a great night."

Holiday hustle and bustle is around, and with that Kyurem making it snow, this was the perfect opportunity for snowboarding and sledding. Only issue, yeah, the cast and sling. Doubtful that'd be gucci. Well, what about enjoying a snowball fights in the street to enjoy the holiday? Well, maybe, but again. That love is diminished due to one arm.

What can someone with a single good arm do for his love on the holidays? Easy. It's a little risky, but Ashley's not bad for it. Doesn't require his arm too much, and he's skilled enough to keep his balance. As they approach their destination, he has his left hand covering Kep's eyes.

"Okay, baby. Here we are. Open your eyes." He pulls his hand away and there it is. The ice skating rink, open air, the starry night sky above, colored lights all around below. The holiday decor over everything, what with the cheesy holiday music playing in the background. A poster on a nearby streetlight reads 'Couples Night', and Ashley is grinning ear to ear.

How can anyone say no to that face on his birthday?

Snatching Kep's hand with his left hand, he looks at his deep green eyes. "Huh? How about it, baby? It's not too hard on my arm, and I can teach you if you want." He's bouncing in place now. This was the perfect idea. With the Glaceon walking next to them both, Maple mews out happily as well, as if only to make it harder for Kep to deny the wish.

He just hopes Kep is warm to the idea.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 23:49:03 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Listen. He doesn’t do surprises. He likes plans. He likes numbers. Numbers are predictable.

But he also really, really, really likes Ash.

Everything was made all the more nervewracking by the fact that Ashley was very injured and slightly off balance, and his one good arm, which was usually useful or, at the very least, could grab Kepler for balance, was busy covering Kepler’s eyes despite his many protestations that he would keep them shut.

He was a lying liar liarface and even now was trying to sneak peeks through his eyelashes and the gaps of Ash’s fingers.

Then Ash dropped his hand and Kepler got to see what all the hubbub was about:

His first instinct is oh, no. Because he doesn’t know how to skate and the idea of flailing around on sharp objects terrifies him and Ash is already broken. But he looks at how excited his boyfriend is and his oh no turns into an oh, yes.

“O--okay,”
he allows, and he makes himself smile because it is really nice, the thought of it and everything. He does appreciate all the work Ash put into this-- appreciates that someone cares about him. He's not unhappy with this scenario. Just nervous. As he is about most things. “Just… promise you’ll be careful? Don’t re-break yourself?”

He drops one hand to scratch absently at Maple’s ears.

“Do we rent skates? I imagine we would have to, right?”
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 0:26:08 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Ashley is ecstatic, as he finally shows his surprise, and as Kepler allows it, only on the pretense to be careful, Ashley makes a happy smile that gets perhaps even bigger as he's bouncing on his heels. "Don't worry, Kep. It's magical. Besides, I already broke myself three years ago when I learned." Pushing his hair out of his face, he snatches Kepler's hand, lacing his left hand's fingers between each of Kepler's.

Maple was just mewing happily for the two, the Glaceon moving to the ice already to begin gliding on the rink without a single skate to his paws.

With a coo out towards Kep, he chimes back "Usually. But they made an online reservation, so all we have to do is go pick up our sizes. I took care of everything else. The guy who runs it knows me, so I get a thirty-percent discount." Ashley turns his head back, excitement coursing through his whole body, as he finally gets to teach Kep how to skate. On Ash's birthday!

Today could not have been any better. Well, it would be if he had his arm back. Physical therapy only helps just enough.

When they reach the counter outside, Ashley says his name, his reservation number, and the guy behind gives a smile, looking over them both. "What's the happy couple's sizes?"

Ashley says it flat out. "Come on, Jeri. You know mine. 12.5 should be an 11." Ashley grins, and gestures for Kep to give his. It was a rule Ash knew to try and get a size and a half lower for ice skates. As the man begins placing skates on the counter, Ashley's excitement is tenfold. All while Maple begins doing figure eights while waiting for his family, the Glaceon lazily yawning in the distance.

Tonight was gonna be a good night.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 0:37:50 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Oh, god, don’t tell me that,” he says, voice pitching up in a whine as Ash grabs his hand and leads him onward unto destruction. He follows in Ash’s wake, hurrying to keep up with his boyfriend’s excited energy. “Ashley, I think you know everyone on the face of the planet.” It really did seem that way, most of the time.

“I’m… uh, s-size… d-do you have a women’s 7 ½?” he asks the rental guy, voice barely above a whisper, face coloring red with more than just the winter chill.

He is presented with a pair of faded pink skates, stitched in tattered filigree of bows and hearts. Kepler eyes the blade part nervously as he picks them off the counter with a quiet thanks.

Cloud bursts from his Pokeball in a mess of blue sparks. The little seal makes a beeline for the ice rink where he slides smoothly onto its frozen surface, pushing from flipper to flipper to go in lazy circles around Maple.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 1:47:57 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
That's because Ash probably did know everyone. When Jeri goes down below to pull out the faded pink skates, he grins as he gestures for the boys to enjoy their night, and Ashley was happy. Besides, the pink skates would be adorable on Kepler!

Cloud begins to push and make lazy circles around Maple, and the Glaceon is quick follow suit, enjoying the the Brionne's company. With a mew out towards Cloud as a hello, Maple proceeds to watch with intrigue. No other of Ashley's Pokemon likes the ice too much, so this is a nice surprise!

With Ashley putting on the ice skates with a bit of added difficulty, he smiles towards Kepler. "You know, you'd rock pink." He coos, a giddy grin on his lips.

It's as he gets up on his feet, he wobbles just a little, stabilizing himself.

"Okay, we're gonna start small, baby. They have a railing, so you'll hold my hand with one, and the railing with the other. We'll get you used to the feeling, understand the balance. Then, we'll do some light laps, holding hands. No figure skating jumps, no little cute moves. Just, a few laps."

And, the final goal of the night, another surprise, was the mistletoe.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 23:35:30 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cloudstrike burbles a hello back, flourishing his frills with a flip of his fin as the two fast friends continue to spin merrily around each other.

“Th-thanks,”
Kepler says, slightly mortified. He plops down on a bench, toe-heels his boots off, and cautiously slides one foot into the skates as though they were a monster that might bite him if he moves too quickly.

In the time it takes for him to put one on and grab the laces Ash is already up and wobbly. Kepler freezes in fear, totally prepared for his boyfriend to take a full-frontal fall and bash his brains out, or something equally as terrible.

“Uhh, okay, but what are you going to hold onto?” he asked, hands shaking as he fumbled through his laces. “Sh-shouldn’t you hold onto the wall?”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 1:01:43 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Ashley grins at Kepler's worry, but he says it so matter-of-factly. "Don't need any. I'm going to keep you up. I've got great balance, love." He's confident, less so cocky about it, but that arrogant edge is absolutely laced in his words. He's so sure of himself.

As Maple continues to merrily enjoy their circling, He moves right next to Cloudstrike with a smile, and begins using Snow Cloak to make a small ice pendant of the Brionne. He liked flipper friend!

When Kep is done, Ashley holds his left hand out. "It's really easy. Promise. Just use me for balance, okay?" He assures Kep, ready to get on the ice. He wasn't going to force Kepler at all, but he was hoping that the boy would get there in time. Hell, if he helped Kep discover the joy of skating on the ice, maybe they'd make a yearly tradition?

"You ready?"

His smile never once fades, beaming at Kepler with all the joy of a puppy getting unwrapped Christmas morning. No way he was going to let Kepler fall and hurt himself, or fall himself. He was determined.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 21:42:29 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Kepler’s smile is the tiniest bit pained as his eyes go back and forth from Ash’s beaming face to the arm he still has encapsulated in plaster. Though he knows the injury had nothing to do with Ash’s balance-- his physical balance, at least-- the image itself was still an ironic one. He would have laughed if he wasn’t so petrified.

He reaches up to take Ash’s hand and braces himself with a deep inhale, exhale.

“Okay.”

That was part of relationships, wasn’t it? Trust?

“Okay.”

And, knees shaking, he stands, clutching Ash’s hand for dear life while also trying not to pull because he doesn’t want to be responsible for his boyfriend re-injuring himself.

He’s wobbly legged like a newborn Deerling, but he’s up. He opens his eyes (he hadn’t even realized he’d been squeezing them shut) and blinks.

“Oo-kay,” he exhales, looking up at Ash, “h-how do I walk in th-these bad boys?”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 22:46:20 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Trust is important, and when his hand takes Kepler's, he doesn't let go, not for a second. When Kepler is on his feet now, knees shaky, Ashley gives the most reassuring smile he can. He only takes a moment, within the snow, to hold Kep steady.

Though he's a newborn Deerling, Ashley quietly takes a breath in, as he holds Kepler's hand, lacing each finger within his love's own, making sure that his grip is both loose and firm. Firm enough to not let him fall, loose enough to not be hurt. He wanted Kepler to see how it was, to experience this intimate little moment with him together.

"It's not easy once we get on the ice. We'll start with marching first. All we do, is pick up one knee, and place your foot in front of the other. Then, we'll do a two foot glide. If we can get that? We'll be fine for a one foot glide. But to make sure, I'll be extra careful to go slow." He is smiling so much that Kepler is trying, he's actually incredibly touched. As he lets go of Kepler's hand for just a moment, he gestures to the ice.

With a step forward, he prepares his body. He tenses up just a bit.

His first skate is on the ice, then his second, and with it, there's a moment where he glides a few feet forward. The entire time, Maple is watching. The Glaceon would be there to assist Kepler at every step from the background.

Besides, a safety net with a Snowscape patch of snow on the ground wasn't cheating, it was learning without any pain or issue! Maple was a good boy in that way.

"Hold your arms out like you're T-Posing, and put one knee in front of the other! Baby steps. Get a feel for your balance, and take one step at a time! And if you get wobbly, throw your hands in front of you on your knees, and bend them to get steady!" It was as much advice as he could give at the moment. All that mattered now was the trust between them.

"Just walk to me first, okay? You got this, baby!"

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 21:08:02 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Ash makes a point of entwining their fingers, the slow curl and catch of glove against glove an unspoken promise. With patience and kindness, Ash talks him through the simple act of motorization on these ¼ of an inch thick death shoes (if Kepler sits and thinks about the physics too much he’ll get scared and back out).

“Oo-kay,” he says, wondering at what point Ash’s presence had made him mostly capable of only bisyllabic exhalations, “one foot in front of the other. Like in that… one movie. With the claymation santa and oh my god we’re going.”

He follows Ash, looking more and more like a barely postnatal ungulate with each timid step, his hips almost permanently jutted back, the hand not desperately clinging to Ash’s fingers thrown straight out for some semblance of balance.

“Oh my god, oh my god, ohmygod.”

Arms out like T-Pose? Check. One knee in front of the other? Like, directly in front? No, Kepler, that’s dumb. “If I g-get wobbly? I am wobbly! Oh, god, okay.” He squeezed his eyes tight shut and went to the edge of the ice and--

“--h-how do I get on the ice without-- falling, uh. Ohmygod.”

He put one foot down, and then the other, arm that was thrown out for balance coming forward in a panic to grab Ash’s forearm. The gentle shove had them sliding ever the tiniest bit, shifting away from the safety of solid ground.

He peeked one eye open.

“D-did I do it?”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 10:29:40 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
He doesn't dare to laugh, because he would never want Kep to think he's ever making fun of him, but watching him slowly understand how this works, puzzling his way to it only takes Ashley's heart more. How can he be this cute? His cheeks are hot despite the chilly air.

He watches Kepler step once, step twice, and when his arm comes out for Ash's forearm, they slide just a bit. In that moment, Ashley's happiness explodes in a moment of pride.

"You did it, baby!" He would celebrate it time and time again, and for the sake of it, pulls him into him for a hug. One armed as he was, Kepler could hear that heart beating.

The kiss would wait, but wow did he want to right now.

If Maple could clap, he would be, but he's too busy with A: not having hands and B: keeping Kepler from hurting himself, as per Ashley's instruction before this whole thing happened. Still, Cloudstrike would get a very fun little slope to jump off of. It was tiny, but cute.

"Okay. You're good so far." he begins, moving to kiss his cheek, the main event would come later. That mistletoe was the goal! "Now. We'll do the two foot glide. Both arms out like you're t-posing, both legs together. We're gonna take this really slow, okay? Squeeze your buttcheeks together when you do it. Stay strong with your core, and march. Like this!"

Ashley would take the moment to skate around Kepler, ensuring not to go too fast as he lets go of Kep, both arms in a T-pose, as he moves one foot in front of the other. His butt is nice and firmed, his core is working, and wow Ash has a nice ass.

"Your turn!" Ashley made it look so easy.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 21:37:08 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Ash doesn’t laugh at him but Kepler catches the weight of it hidden behind his smile, and he supposes it is pretty fair. He’s not usually so vocal-- or, rather, no one is around to hear him be vocal (if a tree falls in the forest et-fucking-cetera)-- and he’s sure he looks fucking hilarious. But the nerves need an output.

Still, you did it, baby is fucking electrifying and in that moment Kepler thinks he can take on the world. Promethean metaphysics take a fucking seat, Kepler’s just cracked the code to the meaning of fucking life. Ash pulls him in for a hug and Kepler has no choice but to go (he wouldn’t have fought it, anyway) and crashes up against his chest with a laugh, though his legs are still stiff.

“I can’t believe I’ve done this,”
he says, muffled into the fabric of Ash’s coat.

His boyfriend steals a kiss and then moves damnably far away (which in reality is just within arms length) and he’s holding Kepler like the latter is about to fly away, gentle in his fingers. Kepler makes a pained noise of assent and does as he’s told, T-pose activated, and he’s so distracted on not falling that he doesn’t get to look at Ash’s ass, which is a disappointment. He makes a mental note to pay extra attention to it later as he takes a big inhale-- the entire time he’s been slowly moving forward on momentum and glide alone).

He pins his navel to his ribs (that’s how you keep your core strong, right?) and flexes his ass cheeks and-- realizes he doesn’t know how to do that and move. “Okay, uh. Okay. Shit.”

He still didn’t move. He was afraid to lift his leg to do so. His balance was so precarious as it was.

“Okay. I can do this. I made it to METENO without a scratch. I can fucking. Ice skate.”

But his brain short circuits and instead of lifting a leg and marching as Ash as shown him his foot just goes forward and he does a little half-splits on the ice with a squawk and a rapid windmilling of arms. “Ohmygodohymgodohymgod.”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 10:01:22 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Jubilation fills Ashley. It was working. His boyfriend was doing it. He couldn't be any happier, and now, at the end of his march, as he watches Kepler with his silver eyes, his breath slightly frosty, he holds a hand out.

"You can do it." He reassures, saying it as he watches Kepler. And though, at first, it does look like he was readying to move, Ashley watches. He's focused, tunnel visioning to see only Kepler, watching him begin to move.

When things go wrong, he's right there, helping Kepler out, moving towards him.

"It's okay. Arms out, on your knees. You'll stabilize!"

He wouldn't let Kepler fall painfully at all. And just in case, there was just a small patch of snow for Kepler to grasp onto, courtesy of Maple, blowing a small bit of SNOW CLOAK under him to allow for a soft fall. If anything, as he enjoys Cloudstrike's presence, he has to make sure Ashley's boyfriend is safe! Else, he might get depressed again. No way in hell. Also, because this was his new friend's person. And no way was new friend's person gonna get a broken butt!

Ashley liked that butt!

Regardless if Kep manages it or not in time, he would have a soft landing. And, stable standing, if he stood up.

"You okay?" Sure, Kepler didn't have the skill yet. But the fact he was willing to learn made Ashley happy. That was Kepler in general. "I'm right here! Don't worry, falling is one of the most important skills to learn in ice skating. People who don't fall right get hurt. Learning that is important!" He smiles... with his one arm in the sling. Oh, Ashley. You idiot.

At least he has a cute face.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 18:05:17 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Things start to go pear shaped but Ash doesn't panic, just resets and moves in front of him, a new hand touches the beacon style-- giving him something to head towards. The gentle touch of snow behind him helps him get his shit in gear, and he realizes that he can sort of dig his skates into the ice to get some grippage and he, one step at a time, gets his knees back together.

"I'm-- okay," he says, doing a gentle reset, achieving T-pose status quo and getting his shit together. "I'm okay." It's more for him than Ash at this point, but hey.

People who don't fall right get hurt!

"Wise words from the man in the cast. Okay. Ass in. Arms out."

He takes the tiniest baby step. It's less of a step, really, and more of a shuffle, but it's forward motion, and he doesn't fall.

"Holy shit." He does it again. It's a side-bodied sashay, really, one foot propelling and one foot inching forward, but-- but it is.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
all i want is you [m]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 7:15:19 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Complete silence. Ashley can't help but grin at how Kep catches himself, but more so when he abso-tively calls him out for being in a cast to give those words. A little dab of sweat from his face. He wants to chuckle.

For now though, complete silence.

He focuses on Kepler beginning. The side-bodied sashay. The quiet forward motion. It's slow, it's stilted, and it isn't gonna get Kepler to him any quicker, but with a hand outstretched, he knows that that will be achieved.

"You're doing it!" Thank Arceus, this date was going well! Lot of teaching, lot of praise, a lot of trust, but here it is! He knew Kepler could. Guy was smart, and that only made Ashley every bit happier.

When Kepler would reach him, Ashley was beaming. And showed his final gambit, the last motivation, as Maple skates around them both like a pro figure skating Glaceon could. "There's a mistletoe for us over there, cross the rink. Think you got what it takes to make it there, love?" He can feel his heart in his chest. He would get Kepler there, so help him. On god.