pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 16:28:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Attention gained.

Temp grins, sharp canines glinting with the winter lights.

Outside, Temp is calm and cool. Inside, he is full of panic. Because, despite his massive and cool plan, he did not think of a name.

"'Mr. Wolf' works for me, Little Bird." His shoes click on the tile as he follows to the table. While not noticeable, his shoes had an extra bit of height added. Just for the illusion of being slightly taller than his husband for once.

"Care for a dance?" He tilts his head in the direction of the dance-floor. Couple glide around each other, some in clumsier motions than others. Temp hoped that Gavin enjoyed the gift of his toes not being stomped on this time.
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 16:46:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He's certainly charming enough, though Little Bird makes Gavin's brow arch beneath the mask. Only his husband could get away with that. Thankfully, he's not yet suspicious of the wolf's identity; this man is taller, his scent different.[break][break]

"Little Bird?" he echoes, disdainful. "You afford me far too little credit. I am no small prey."[break][break]

If he were a bird, let him be a bird of prey. A predator in his own right.[break][break]

The Wolf asks him to dance, and in spite of first impressions, Gavin inclines his head. He may as well get some use out of the dancing lessons his mother had forced him to take.[break][break]

"Do keep up," he advises the stranger, before taking the lead. This little bird would not be led around by the wing; rather, he'd take the other beneath it and impress with a skill surprising for his well-built frame.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 17:01:38 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Oh, Temp does enjoy that tone. Any actual stranger might be properly warned away but Temp just chuckles.

"So you admit you're prey?" Is what he answers to the comment. The 'Wolf' wasn't the type to be deterred by that wedding ring on 's finger. (For good reason, of course.) So he presses buttons he knows are there just to see what Gavin will do. He greedily takes in these reactions and knows if he did them, and Gavin knew who he was right now, it would be different. It fills him with a strange and twisted pride.

Gavin takes the lead and Temp follows. His steps are practiced; a bit stiff but after a moment he gets into his groove. They glide along the floor with grace. Temp keeps up with aplomb.

This close, Temp can see the whites of Gavin's eyes through his mask. His own glitter with mirth at this secret little joke.

"Shame you're married." He whispers between them. Playful. "The lucky lady around?" Another smirk. He lowers his voice to a husky whisper. "I bet I can do it better than her."
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 17:14:34 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin's eyes narrow, breath catching in his throat.[break][break]

Clever bastard.[break][break]

"A bird of prey, perhaps." He's quick on the recovery, though his stomach flutters with the brief thrill of being outmatched. "No meal for the likes of you."[break][break]

But there's no reason they can't have a little fun.[break][break]

The stranger seems to be a practiced dancer; it's nice to dance with someone that can keep up with his quick steps, and he finds himself pushing the Wolf's limits just to see how well he can adapt to the pace. Cheeks flush from the exertion as a song comes to its close, and as they catch their breath the stranger utters a proposal that sees Gavin's amiable mood sour.[break][break]

"You couldn't dream of it." There's a warning in his tone, a hint of danger. "If I wanted competition, I'd have ditched the ring."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 17:33:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp had been so excited for this. To have his fun little game with . He imagined it going a different way- with Gavin realizing it was him only after they had some witty banter and playful flirting.

When Gavin gets so fierce over him, it shifts his plans. Makes his breath hitch as eyes water. At the end of the day Temp was a lovestruck sap. He does manage to blink the tears away but he knows he can't keep this up anymore. He just has to kiss Gavin right now. The problem is that Temp is 100% positive that if he tried it now that Gavin would deck him and he doesn't want to cause a scene.

Instead he uses one arm to pull Gavin closer, the other tilting his mask up just a bit. So Gavin can see the scar on his lip. The shine of his eyes. Then it's plopped back down before anyone else can see.

"You love me." And Temp sounds like he won the lottery when he says it. He knows that Gavin loves him! But knowing it and hearing how Gavin was ready to fight a man for his honor (even if that man was Temp himself) has him feeling all kinds of mushy inside.
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 17:45:07 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin is about to fight this man.[break][break]

The warning is in the way his golden eyes have narrowed, the way his shoulders square and fingers curl.[break][break]

That the Wolf has the gall to pull him closer throws him off just long enough for Temp to tilt up the mask, and the fist that Gavin's pulled back with full intent hovers for a moment before it all clicks.[break][break]

"You motherfucker." This time, the heat in his voice isn't real. A laugh helps to dissipate gathered tension. The arm he'd wound back drapes around his husband's shoulders, instead. "You really had me for a second there. Did you steal my cologne?" That would explain why he smelled different. He was taller, too. That had been clever. "Of course I love you, dork. Were you trying to test me, or something?"[break][break]

He doesn't seem offended by the notion; there's nothing he has to hide, after all, and he's jealous enough himself to understand.[break][break]

It hits him, belated: Temp had been the one flirting with him in that husky voice, with that tantalizing line about him being prey. Damn. That had been hot.[break][break]

"Can I still call you my Big Bad Wolf?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 18:26:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Disaster is narrowly avoided and Temp is pleased as punch (ha). He keeps his arm around , not caring about how silly it might look on the dance floor. The people around them got to all have moments so they could, too, damnit!

"I didn't know what fancy people wore so I just stole yours." Is confirmed. While the cologne was really nice it just didn't smell the same. Without Gavin's soap and sweat and skin mixing with the cologne it didn't hit the same way as smelling it on his husband's collar.

The other question he shakes his head.

"I just wanted to have a bit of fun. Then you made me feel like a damned gooey fool and I couldn't keep it up." Unlike the previous time that Temp had dressed up, he hadn't borrowed one of Gavin's suits. This one fits him nicely. While still not really his thing he can see why other people like them. He felt dangerous and powerful while wearing it in a different way than normal.

In the end he just smirks at the other. Another song picks up and Temp takes the lead this time.

"Only if you'll still be my Little Bird."
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 19:03:32 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Skin shivers, lips parting with a soft intake of breath.[break][break]

Arceus, but he likes that.[break][break]

"My, what sharp teeth you have, Mr. Wolf," is whispered back in answer, breath tickling the shell of Temp's ear. "A little bird like me had best be careful not to get hurt."[break][break]

Temp can surely hear the smirk in his voice, the coy note to his tone suggesting just how much he enjoys the thought of being prey when his husband is the big, bad predator.[break][break]

He is also willing to surrender his lead when it's Temp on the dancefloor; though their pace is not so rushed as it had been when he'd been attempting to outmatch an enemy, the rhythm is solid and far more consistent than the last they'd danced.[break][break]

"Have you been practicing?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 21:53:40 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"You're too late, little bird." Temp hums out, amused. He allows his voice to sink deep again, still smoky and strange from the mask on his face. "I'm going to eat you all up." The way talks, Temp knows that he can use this on him later. That Gavin will learn to love and hate (but mostly love) being called his Little Bird.

Temp doesn't answer the second question right away. Instead he guides them into a fancy little spin- which ends with him dipping his husband.

He smirks down at him before pulling them both up.

"I only visited my dad two of the days I said I was." Tulio had been more than happy to cover for him, too, if Gavin had even wanted to ask. The days he had missed had been spent in Slateport taking lessons.
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 22:01:48 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It thrills him when Temp talks like this in public, the other attendees ignorant to their little game.[break][break]

His eyes glimmer behind the mask.[break][break]

"Here I've gone and fallen right into your trap." His laughter is light, the sound following the curved beak of his mask. "Silly me."[break][break]

Temp dips him and Gavin's cheeks flush from the brief sensation of falling, steadying himself against the other's comforting weight when he's pulled back up. He wants nothing more than to kiss that smirk from his lover's lips, but their masks will get in the way. They'll have to save that for later, when they could drop their guise.[break][break]

"Lying to your husband?" Gavin tsks at him. "What ever will he think?"[break][break]

It's fairly evident that he's delighted, in fact.[break][break]

It was a nice surprise.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 22:49:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
They spin and twirl for the rest of the song. When it's over, Temp gently tries to lead the other to the sidelines. Dancing is fun, especially when he can use it to flirt, but he wants to admire with a drink in his hand.

He takes the time to slip his wedding ring back on his finger, fearing he would lose it. Temp had been hyper aware of it resting in his pocket ever since he had removed it just before coming inside. It made him feel more grounded with it on.

"I'm hoping he'll be impressed with my new dancing skills." There was enough trust between them that no one would ever be able to get Temp to stray from his married life. Usually he was very up front with the other about his wants and desires; sometimes Gavin even managed to figure them out before Temp did! So having this one little secret had been fun- but stressful.
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 23:06:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is no resistance when Temp guides him from the dancefloor; wherever the other leads, Gavin will follow, and his feet could use a rest after he'd spent his energy trying to show up an imagined opponent in Mr. Wolf.[break][break]

He accepts a glass of wine, the Sangiovese he'd missed out on earlier, and sips it slow as to savour the taste.[break][break]

"I'm impressed," he admits, smiling. "But not as impressed as I am by the fact you managed to keep it from me for this long. You're a horrible liar." It was endearing, really. He got so excited about things. "But you did great. With everything."[break][break]

Scarred fingers trace the edges of the gold-and-white mask.[break][break]

"Thank you," he says, soft with sincerity.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 23:24:29 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"If only you knew how many times I almost spilled the beans." strokes his mask and Temp takes the chance to place another hand on Gavin's hip. His eyes look up and down the other, about to take him in fully unlike before.

"You look so handsome. If you didn't have your ring on, I'd have to beat them off you." Temp would never let the other forget how pretty he was. The scars and calluses and steel hard glint in his eyes were all so intoxicating. Whoever couldn't appreciate them was a fool.

His face softens into something sweet.

Like a gentleman, Temp takes Gavin's hand and guides it up to his lips. Kisses the knuckles.

"You're welcome."
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 23:41:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Though not lacking in confidence, Gavin never tires of hearing how handsome he is. It's as much vanity as it is affirmation of his worth as more than a tool to be used or a weapon to be wielded.[break][break]

"Jealous?" His canines flash. He knows. "I suppose you'll just have to fight to keep my attention on you."[break][break]

He had no competition, truly, but this was part of the game.[break][break]

Temp sets a high bar for those would-be competitors when he takes Gavin's hand like they're in one of his childhood storybooks, lips brushing against scarred flesh with unmatched reverence. It makes his stomach flutter, his heart race.
[break][break]
In spite of the glittering ice sculptures on display, Gavin feels too hot.[break][break]

"Such a gentleman, my wolf."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
shady for you [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 16:51:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"No one else deserves to look at you."

The heat in his voice is low and sultry as he says it, languid as it slips from his tongue. A honey drip with a kick of spice in the aftertaste. Some might have found the words odd or creepy. But Temp knew that would understand him and how he meant it. As much territorial and claiming as it was an invitation to show himself off.

Temp squeezes his hand and gives another small wink.

"What's your plans for the night? I hate the idea of giving you up but I'd hate to hog all your attention." A lie and they both know it. Temp would love nothing more than for Gavin to have eyes only on him. But he is a reasonable man who knows that his husband deserves time to chat and have fun without him.
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP