[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She feels sick to the core as she waits for her pokemon to be returned to her, constantly watching the doors to the pokecentre as if some god awful pokemon might suddenly crash through the door and attempt to maul her. After all, it's moments like these where she feels the most vulnerable, unable to fight against the terrifying strength of nature itself without her own pokemon by her side. And perhaps, the scariest bit of it all is how she might not even be able to fight against people that come looking for her.[break][break]

Still, she knows better than to refuse bringing her pokemon to the pokecentre just because of her fears. She may be experienced in first-aid but that doesn't mean she's able to treat the more serious injuries or illnesses that they might face.[break][break]

Idle legs kick the air, empty hands picking at the dirt under her nails. How long more does she have to wait?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
patience || c
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 13:51:47 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar had recently gone on a lovely horrific flight across the ocean and do you know what he discovered? Out in a little corner of nowhere, just a bit outside of Mossdeep, sat a dinky little pokecenter! Oscar's curiosity stayed with him even after joyous traumatic trip concluded. He thought that maybe it could serve as a mini-base for future sinister opperations, if it were abandoned that is.

Unfortunately it was still very much in service, though it for sure needed a little bit of love. Oscar chatted with the nurse on duty for a bit, and after hearing about how neglected this little center was Oscar would resolve to lend a hand! After all, it was about time he undertook a new goodwill project.

Oscar updated the center's equipment with freshly made GMH tech. In a week's time, he would find himself with very little to do one day and stop by the center to see how the machines were going. You could imagine his delight to find the center servicing a customer--and a familiar face no less! Oscar smiled brightly as he approached , blissfully unaware of her current plight.

"Well well!" He said with a chuckle. "If it isn't Eris, what brings you all the way out here?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
patience || c
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 12:58:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's strange how familiarity and fear can come hand in hand. In fact, seeing approaching her so casually is like that sensation of seeing brussel sprouts or certain other vegetables being placed on her plate by or , but several times worse.[break][break]

"I-" Her tongue feels dry, her pupil dilating at his bright smile as she unconsciously shrinks a little into her seat. "Pokemon... they were feeling sick... and I wanted to make sure that they were okay."[break][break]

He can't do anything to her, not whilst he's wearing that cheery civilian persona of his. Well, not that he's ever done anything bad to her, right? In all honesty, the more she thinks on the matter, the more she feels like Oscar might just be one of the lesser evils to look out for within Rocket. And surely, amidst all the other concerns that the organisation has to deal with regarding that mechanical rift and the so-called border to the afterlife, probably hasn't gotten round to telling anyone about her connections to Mesprit.[break][break]

Maybe, just maybe, they thought that she'd come back like she always would. With how Chu-e had been arrested by the League, they probably wouldn't be too far off the mark.[break][break]

"Reiner got a few cuts from tussling with wild pokemon too. I didn't want the cuts getting infected..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
patience || c
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 17:57:04 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar nodded, feeling sympathetic toward Eris's predicament. He had no knowledge of her troubles, so to him her gloomy and anxious demeanor was merely caused by her pokemon's health. He looked to the front counter, and while the nurse was not present he could at least see shapes moving behind the windows of the back doors.

Oscar clapped his hands together. "Well you're very responsible Eris. I actually just donated some equipment here, they might not be used to it yet. I'll go check on them and let you know how your pokemon are doing." Oscar strode toward the counter, humming to himself as his mood brightened. As he approached the front counter, the nurse would indeed emerge and greet him warmly.

The two would chat for a bit, with Oscar checking in on the new equipment and answering any troubleshooting questions the nurse had. With Oscar's back turned to her, Eris had a grand opportunity to run--though she would be leaving her pokemon behind. She might notice Oscar pulling out his phone and checking it. What did he see on the screen? A warning from Theo? News about Chu-e? It was actually a response from , Oscar had asked him earlier for synonyms for the word 'cornucopia'. Not for any particular reason, he just really wanted them in his back pocket just in case.

Oscar put his phone away and waved goodbye to the nurse as she returned to the back. He walked toward Eris once more, his arms opened as an attention grabbing gesture. "She was stuck but I solved her problem and it won't take much longer!" 

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
patience || c
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 18:34:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Donated equipment? Who was that he could just afford to- Oh right, rich people and their rich people things that she couldn't possibly understand.[break][break]

Oscar moving off to be some tech support actually gives her space to breathe, the girl finally releasing the breath she didn't know she'd been holding as she squeezes her wrist. Her eyes trail him, watching his every move as he steps closer towards her pokemon, just in case he does anything shady. And him checking his phone? That... he hasn't done anything just yet and as much as she'd wish to run from danger, nothing would kill her more than to leave Reiner behind.[break][break]

So she waits, kicking the air as she sinks deeper into her cardigan. At some point, she might even have disappeared under the folds of this oversized sweater, with only a tuft of hair peeking out from the top. But when Oscar finally returns, she's at attention once more, cautiously eyeing the way he throws his arms wide open and perhaps, scooting to the edge of her seat furthest away from him.[break][break]

"So uhm... those machines don't come with operation manuals or something? Are they different from what they used to have here?"[break][break]

How long does it even take to disinfect a few cuts anyways?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
patience || c
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 15:19:05 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar remained ignorant to Eris's discomfort, stretching as he casually answered her inquiry. "I left them the manuals yeah, the machine is just more advanced than what they were using. Poor bastards were working with relics for ten years, you'd think someone would have cut them a fuckin' break."

Oscar glasped his mouth abruptly, realizing that he had just used two swears in front of a child! Oscar clutched his chest lightly, his pale face turning slightly pink from embarrassment. "Excuse my language, don't tell Chu-e I swore in front of you I don't want him to beat me up."

Oscar settled himself down, adjusting his tie before facing Eris once more. Only now did he notice her anxiety, her posture shrinking away more and more as time passed. Had he done something wrong? We he was practically a stranger, so Iscar could not blame her for being nervous. Though she might just be upset about her pokemon. He attempted to set her at ease, taking a seat by her side and clasping his hands together. "Is something troubling you Eris? Your pokemon are going to be fine, there's no need to worry anymore!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
patience || c
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 19:24:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]After all that she's been expecting, the whole act of seeming embarrassed that he'd used swears in front of her feels like a rather strange joke. And it works wonders in making her crack up, a quiet smile sneaking its way onto her lips before it's overwhelmed.[break][break]

"Pa got taken by the League. I don't think he'd be coming to kick your ass anytime soon."[break][break]

Coincidentally, the fleeting banter serves well as her answer to Oscar's next question. Her gaze drops to the floor, her bottom lip turning pale as she chews on it.[break][break]

"I haven't heard anything from or about him. Not even from the people that I know are super involved with the League."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
patience || c
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 21:09:58 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar cracked a little, his eye twitching at what Eris has shared with him. Chu-e was what now? When did this happen? Oh wait--it was coming back to him. There was at least an email, but with how depressed Oscar was after surviving the meteor it was not a surprise that he failed to absorb it. Fuck, what a dumbass move--now the damn kid was probably sad! Good going Oscar.

Oscar's face hardened, deep down he was glad this happened. He reached into his coat and pulled out a device that Eris probably would not recognize. It was a small black box with a tiny screen and just enough room for three buttons. Holding it in the palm of his hand, Oscar offered it to Eris. 

"Ahem, um--this thing here is called a beeper. It's a really old form of communication, back from when I was a kid. I want you to have it. I can't do much to help, and I'm sure Gavin or someone else is taking really good care of you, but if you ever find yourself in danger I want you to use it. I'll send help, no questions asked."

Oscar would not take no for an answer, holding it out with an unwavering hand until she took it. 

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
patience || c
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 22:50:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You don't have to give that if you're trying to apologise." Her gaze trails from the beeper in his hand up to his face, and for once, she keeps a steady, even gaze with him. "After pa... died, for such a long time... it doesn't feel that real just yet."[break][break]

How is a mere kid supposed to wrap her head around the idea anyways? Now that she was alone once more, she realises that she had simply been going by the days and adapting to everything that happened as it did. But now with all the new problems cropping up, she finds herself needing to think a lot more about the future...[break][break]

"But uhm- Does the beeper leave any traceable communications? People can't read whatever messages I might send over it?" Her fingers reach out for the device, her curiosity piqued as she looks at its design. "Or can I do something fancy like morse code and you'd receive it? J- just in case..."[break][break]

Since Chu-e was arrested, it'd only be a matter of time before the League came looking for her. And she'd have even less time if he personally made some sort of trade with them for her retrieval. But first things first, she had to make sure to leave herself escape paths if all things went wrong.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
patience || c
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 1:16:27 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar blinked, temporarily dumbfounded that Eris knew Morse code. He did not even know Morse, he needed to up his game. He shook away his confusion and gently answered Eris's questions. "It's not traceable no, it goes to only one device and I own it. No one will know you're sending a message to me. You can send messages in Morse if you want but it'll take me some time to translate."

Oscar gently put the device in her hand and nodded assuredly. "Eris I'm not good at mincing words so I won't. Danger is everywhere, and you may find yourself stuck where no one you trust can help you. This'll be your secret weapon, your last resort if shit hits the fan. We gotta make sure you stay safe until Chu-e's back with us. Consider it a gift!"

Oscar's smile stayed solid, but he had no idea how long Chu-e would be captured. In his heart he hoped it would not be for long, but even still he would feel a lot better if Rocket's favorite child soldier was extra secure. About that time, the nurse emerged from the back. "I have your pokemon ready miss!"

Oscar looked up and clapped his hands together. "Excellent! There ya go Eris, bet they're as good as new. You better get going before it gets dark."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
patience || c
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 0:06:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Non-traceable... and oh, he doesn't know morse. Well, she had only ever picked it up so she could feel cool shining light messages down the hallway to tell her brother that Secret Operation: Cookie Runner was a go.[break][break]

"I'll take care of it!" She beams, tucking it into her backpack. "Thank you, Oscar!"[break][break]

Hopping to her feet, Eris barely has time before Reiner rushes into her, affectionately bumping his nose against her cheek as if they'd been separated forever. And he cocks his head at Oscar's presence, her temper kept in check since Eris seems comfortable with him around.[break][break]

With the rest of her pokeballs picked up, she's ready to leave, slipping past Oscar as she hurriedly tucks something blue back into her bag.[break][break]

"He'll come back soon!"[break][break]

She wonders how heartbroken he might be if he knew.[break][break]

"Take care of yourself!"[break][break]

The door slides close behind her, leaving Oscar to his thoughts with a rather peculiar ring now slipped into his pocket.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
patience || c
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 2:17:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: