Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
o, holy night [m, closed]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 19:32:27 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Hands in pockets, Cyg shuffled through the snow under the Slateport lights, peering up at the absolutely massive Christmas tree they pitched every year as part of their winter decor. Cardboard boxes, festively wrapped and weighed down with rocks in case anyone tried to steal them, lay on a faux treeskirt made out of poinsettias and garlands of holly, grown especially by for use as winter Decor.

She’d been attending a lecture by the region’s leading eye surgeon, Dr. Sharmareddy, on new techniques on keratoplasty, or corneal transplants, and had decided to stop and see her and Elisa’s hard work in person before hopping on her swan and putzing back to Petalburg.

Maybe it was the cold or the time, but she was the only person out in the Park; at least, that’s what she thought, until she heard a tiny, almost imperceptible pop.

The tree lights went out, all at once, like someone had unplugged their cord, plunging the park into darkness; then came the mix of hissing and tnk, tnk, tnktnktnktnk as something pulled the lights and unwound them from the tree, the bulbs clattering against one another as they went.

“What the actual fuck?”
[attr="class","thadtag"]
mision: pinch who stole xmas
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 11:08:57 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
This writer considered writing this post in rhyme.
But that would be cringe and waste everyone's time.

Have a normal post instead.

Andrea was so preoccupied admiring the festive decorations - including those beautiful GARLANDS - she didn't even realize how much time had passed. "Whoa... That tree looks almost as big as the one in the Mauville Gym!" The girl mused in awe. Standing amongst a colorful menagerie of egregiously oversized plush toys, while wearing that signature onesie of hers, the young cosplayer may have easily been mistaken for being part of the decor.

The eccentric PokéManiac was brought out of her amazed stupor when the tree lights suddenly went out, followed by the bewildered expletives of a woman in jester-like makeup. "Holiday thief!" Andrea loudly exclaimed as she heard the rattling noise of the lights being pulled away. Reaching for one of her Pokéballs, she sent out a dopey-looking, slightly off-colored Slowking. "Bronson, put that thief under a Spotlight!"

It quickly became apparent that hers was not an ordinary Slowking: Not only was it a shiny, but the glowing markings lining its pudgy body also indicated that it was an Illumina Pokémon. As per its trainer's orders, the kingly Water type pointed its stubby arm forward, causing a brilliant Spotlight to be cast over the gigantic Christmas tree, hopefully elucidating the culprit's true identity.
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 18:05:59 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Look, she’s not wearing full makeup-- she’s just pale and hasn’t slept in a while because she has nightmares about eyeballs, okay.

Cyg had to squint into the bright Spotlight. Ornaments wobbled and fell from their branches, clattering to shatter on the stones below.

Unfortunately for all involved, the spotlight was just a second too slow, catching the briefest flash of a shadow-- and some hissy laughter-- as the culprit made a break for it.

“Gah, turn out the lights, I can’t see shit--,” Cyg rolled a Pokeball out of her jacket and produced her Hisuian Zoroark, pointing with the same hand. “Go-- that way, I fucking guess. They’re ruining our tree!”

It was only theirs in the barest sense of the word but.

Eulalia looked completely unimpressed, but phased ephemeral and went in the indicated direction.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 20:16:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The woman whose skin only vaguely resembled a jester due to how pale she was sent out a funny-looking Zoroark, ordering it to chase this yet invisible holiday thief. "You don't have to yell at your own Pokémon, you know." Andrea pointed out, her brow furrowing imperceptibly.

Her Illumina Slowking stopped casting a Spotlight, and headed towards the same direction the Zoroark had run off too, walking slowly. Very slowly. "It's okay, Bronson. Take your time. You'll get there eventually." Andrea hit him with some genuine words of encouragement.

Turning back to the other woman, the draconic cosplayer gave her a quizzical look. "Who would steal decorations, though? Should we go after them?" She proposed.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 22:46:48 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cyg frowned at the annoyingly high squeaky voice suddenly berating her senses.

“I’m not yelling at her,” she doth protesteth, though at a more conversational volume, “I’m just yelling. There’s a difference.”

With the brightness dimmed she was suddenly thrown into darkness again. Assaulted by the rapid change in lighting, her eyes started to water. The painfully slow movements of the Slowking were a vague shadow on her retinas.

“I mean, I might, if I had a reason to,” she answered honestly, already trying to head in the direction Eulalia had gone, blinking into the smudges of her vision, “and, yes, because now we have to know, right?”

She kicked a rock-filled box and yelped in pain.

Eulalia, meanwhile, was skirting down park trails and around other holiday displays, chasing the faint sound of bulbs knocking together.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 16:59:04 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
That half-assed excuse caused Andrea's pout to deepen. "You shouldn't be yelling period. Haven't you heard the song? This is the season to be jolly!" She cheerfully proclaimed, ever the big ball of positivity.

Did the pale woman casually admit that she would steal festive ornaments too, if she had a reason to? Surely she jested, because only a villain would do such a deplorable thing!

The sound of a hard box being kicked, followed by the woman's painful throes, caused the eccentric cosplayer visible concern. "Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" She walked up to the irritable blonde. "I think I can hear them. They shouldn't be that far."

Meanwhile, her Slowking resumed its hot pursuit with the approximate speed of a geriatric jogger trudging on the world's slowest treadmill. Now that was a role model! No anger issues, no stress. Head empty, no thoughts.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 17:12:08 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cyg clenched her teeth and shook her aching toe. “Oh, I’m just the jolliest.”

Eulalia managed to catch up with the fleeing thief and snag the tail end of the Christmas light strand. She gave it a mighty jerk, felt the weight on the opposite end that signified she was pulling something and--

--nothing. The mass of lights spun like it was unspooling around something but… there was nothing there.

In her confusion, the assaillant apparently managed to find its feet and quickly run around her, giving the lights a tug of their own and wrapping her up. With hissy laughter, the invisible thief turned to run back the way it came--

-- and crashed face-first into the Slowking.

Staggering backwards, a series of undulating colors revealed a Kecleon, wincing and shaking the stars from its vision.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 17:36:43 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
At last, the identity of the dastardly ne'er-do-well was revealed. "Oh, it's a Kecleon!" The young PokéManiac declared, shocked that such an exotic Pokémon would even be found in the middle of a large city.

Luckily, the reptilian thief had crashed face-first into Bronson's sizable lard, and was now seeing stars. The Slowking towered over the dazed chameleon, exuding a threatening aura with his dignified, regal pose. That Kecleon truly would have been better off being accosted by the Zoroark than crossing paths with him...

Does this look like the face of mercy?

HD-wallpaper-slowpoke-pink-pokemon-thumbnail.png

Bronson's Illumina markings lit up, as he hoisted the Kecleon into the air with a Psychic, shaking its prone body like a baby rattle. Such was the punishment it duly deserved for trying to ruin the holiest of holidays. Arceus may have been forgiving, but Bronson was not.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 17:54:31 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]

The Kecleon shook its head, like clearing an etch-a-sketch, and blinked its eyes open to stare up into the looming face of… mercy?

Startled, it fell back on its ass, trying to scramble away but unable to avoid the reach of Bronson’s psychic. Up it went, shook like a baby with a rattle, until its head lolled dizzily sideways and its tongue blepped loosely from its mouth. Its color rapidly changed in waves representing its nausea.

“Why’s a Kecleon stealing Christmas decorations?” Cyg asked, walking up and around Bronson’s bulk to begin untangling the pilfered Christmas lights.

The Kecleon raised one weak arm, as though it had a point to make, then dropped it as it was shaken again.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 9:46:03 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
While Bronson was convinced that Arceus had placed him on this earth to punish sinners on His behalf, his trainer possessed enough compassion to feel sorry for the Kecleon that was being psychically tortured. "That's enough, Bronson. I think he learned his lesson." She interjected.

The Slowking acquiesced, letting his prey fall back to the ground with an unceremonious thud. Kneeling in front of the poor chameleon, Andrea offered it a fresh Oran Berry that she kept on her person. "Here, you can have this. It'll make you feel better. Just don't go stealing from people again, OK?" She said.

With Kecleon hopefully reformed and swearing out of its delinquent ways, it appeared that this live-action remake of HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS was coming to a close. Like all good Christmas stories, there was a moral to be had.

Don't fuck with Bronson.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,944 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 0:27:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: