Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 5:02:17 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The music has settled into a romantic lull, luring the councilwoman and her date to the dancefloor. The ends of her extravagant dress lightly dragged across the tile flooring, barely missing the clicking of her silver heels, which immediately came to a halt once they made it to the center of the dance floor.
[break][break]

"This should work," She murmured, spinning back around to meet 's gaze, her hands immediately finding their place along his back and hand. From there, Penelope allowed the music to take the lead.
[break][break]

"I can't get over how good you look tonight."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 8:11:07 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's partially stressful just how many people there are at the masquerade tonight, even more so that he can't identify them when it's far easier to identify him. it worries him, to say the least, but he finds himself being pulled into their bubble as they begin their dance.[break][break]

for however long their dance lasts, he'll appreciate the sanctity of it all.[break][break]

"uh, have you seen yourself? you've literally turned heads tonight."[break][break]

he chuckles, moving with the flow of the song.[break][break]

"what's it like being famous, councilwoman?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kecleon"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 23:56:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Awful. There's so much to do, so many people to talk to."
[break][break]
Even tonight, at the peak of her planning nightmare, she has stuck reserving timeslots in her night to ensure everything was running smoothly.
[break][break]
With a twirl, Penelope yo-yo'd herself away, then back to Cian, following along with the imaginary YouTube videos she had kept on repeat the night prior.
[break][break]
"Besides, none of it matters to me. I much rather be here with you."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 15:05:25 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the yo-yo move is executed perfectly as he had also spent a good amount of time watching youtube tutorials.[break][break]

"as much as i would love that, i'm afraid i've made other commitments as well."[break][break]

his voice is a register above a whisper, still soft and playful.[break][break]

"i am rustboro's gym leader now, you know. i gotta mingle and shit. suck up to people. you know the drill."

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 20:38:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
[break][break]
She rolled her eyes.
[break][break]
It was one thing to have her own schedule filled to the brim with meaningless conversation, but it was another to be forced to forgo even more time with Cian, as his own responsibilities demanded him elsewhere.
[break][break]
But that was just how things were now.
[break][break]
"Just don't mingle too much. You're still my date, after all."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 15:04:02 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

in all likelihood, cian's probably going to be fairly active in socializing and expanding his circle because that's what is expected of him now. to establish himself as someone reputable, this is just something that needs to be done.[break][break]

it sucks that it means less time with her, though.[break][break]

"the same goes for you, councilwoman."[break][break]

he chuckles.[break][break]

"anyone here i should be worried about? any other exes?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 6:02:43 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"God imagine."
[break][break]

Having act as a constant thorn in her side was already bad enough. Having another ex to worry about would've just been downright unbearable.
[break][break]

"But, no, there isn't," She shook her head.
[break][break]

The couple spun again, weaving and waning along the blurs of colors that enveloped them. Each step made clear by the pluck of the strings.
[break][break]

"How about you, huh? Anyone I need to watch out for?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 16:42:29 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh yeah, plenty."[break][break]

they spin, weave, and drift closer together, following the rhythm set by the melodic strings.[break][break]

his voice falls, coming to a whisper to make sure no one overhears them.[break][break]

"if you see anyone wearing a big red r on their chest please let me know."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 9:36:19 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A surge of laughter gets caught in her throat, forcing her to cough.
[break][break]

"Noted," she breathed, barely able to maintain the composure of a councilwoman. But, with the highs came the crashing lows, as her mind now wandered to the possibilities that laid wake. The opportunities for disaster .
[break][break]

"Be careful, though." She leaned forward now, too, nearly resting her forehead against his shoulder. "Like seriously. I don't want you getting hurt."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 16:24:23 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i know."[break][break]

he pauses, glancing around them briefly before leaning in close once more.[break][break]

"to be honest with you, i'm kinda really fucking scared."[break][break]

the chuckle that escapes is out of reflex more than anything.[break][break]

"like i have to be on edge constantly wondering whether this person's out to get me. or that person. or that one."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 5:45:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Cian wasn't penelope.
[break][break]

While sincere in everything he says, there was a simmer of emotions just below the light-hearted laughs and goofy smiles. It never fooled Penelope, though.
[break][break]

Resting her forehead against the curve of his chin, she led their dance into a slow sway, allowing the other couples to twirl around them, all while they grew more and more lost to the curtains of fabric.
[break][break]

"Oh Cian," she sighed, the heat of her chest pressing up against his. "It's okay."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 7:11:33 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"...yeah."[break][break]

it'll be okay. he knew the risks and now he has to face them. it helps immensely that he doesn't have to do it alone.[break][break]

he blinks back tears, hidden behind his mask regardless.[break][break]

"i'll be careful, though. i wouldn't hear the end of it otherwise."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 7:44:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"You better."
[break][break]

Her words had crawled down to a whisper. Caught in her throat was more than the yearning for Cian's safety, it was the fear of loss. Of losing someone who mattered more than all the stars combined.
[break][break]

"I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you."
[break][break]

Burn down the world maybe?
[break][break]

Hopefully, she would never have to find out.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 10:39:31 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, i think you'd be fine."[break][break]

one of his insecurities slips out, normally held back and controlled but the vulnerability he finds himself in allows for it.[break][break]

he breathes out a soft chuckle, trying to bring back a bit of lightheartedness.[break][break]

"fuck. our jobs are kinda scary, huh?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
BRIDGERTON IRL [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 8:51:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"No I wouldn't," she assured him.
[break][break]
More than anyone else, Cian was the only one she looked forward to seeing every day. The only person that made the tireless work worth the hassle, even during the worst of days.
[break][break]
If there was anyone she would've done anything for, it'd be him and only him.
[break][break]
"You mean everything to me, Cian."
[break][break]