em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 2:44:13 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Fingers drummed nervously on the cheap plastic tabletop. Emerson sat slightly hunched over the table, anxiously fidgeting as he waited for his potential client to show up. An orange soda in a tall glass sat fizzing in front of him, but he’d hardly touched it. Too antsy. Knowing his luck, he’d tip it and knock it all over himself and he’d be a sugar-sticky-syrupy mess–cold and damp and miserable through the whole meeting.[break][break]

Maybe he should’ve dressed better? Not that he owned much better than the too-big sweater covered in dedenne fur that he was currently sporting. Chancing it, his fingers poked out of the too-long sleeves and wrapped around the cup greedily so that he could slurp from the straw. See? He was just overthinking! He could take a sip or three without spilling! But how many would it take for his contact to show?[break][break]

Admittedly, Em was curious–against his better judgment. The person who had reached out to him hadn’t given him many details, but the whole thing was rife with revenge energy. Sorta interesting, if it was a personal vendetta. He was a little tired of the perfunctory work he sometimes did finding backdoors for government offices.[break][break]

Now, though, with the bright fluorescent lights of the diner bearing down on him, and the buzz of the pink neon sign glaring outside, the whole meeting felt way too exposed. There he went– wandering off in his own head again. It wasn’t exposed. This was discreet, it was fine. Plus, he’d specifically said to meet here late at night because it was close to his apartment. Hopefully whoever this was wasn’t expecting anything super fancy. Or techy.[break][break]

Well, he did have the tech. It was just at home.[break][break]

Sitting hunched as he was, he probably looked like a little gremlin. All wide eyes and nervous stares. His fingers resumed their tapping. Maybe he should try to look more confident? Like he owned the place? Emerson fiddled with the idea in his head. Then leaned back in his seat and threw his arms out to drape them over the back of the booth seat like he was a mafia don in all the mob movies he liked to watch. “Foh’giiittt abaht it,” he drawled in an obviously pronounced (and bad) accent.[break][break]

No, no. That looked dumb. Bad idea. He quickly retracted his arms again. “So stupid..” he huffed under his breath, then leaned forward to suck on his soda straw without bothering to grip the glass.[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ad6c83;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

leif, brat
he/him
Twenty-Three
Aug 11
Hau'oli City, Alola
gay
fashion designer/intern
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
Leif Logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leif
Leif Logan
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 3:13:33 GMT
Leif Logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

This was a mistake, he thought as he pulled up to the little diner. Checking his phone for the third time, he finally had to admit to himself that this was the place. It really was too late to turn back. Once he set his mind to something, Leif wasn't one to be deterred. Even by a stinky old diner. It was aesthetic in its own gaudy way, he supposed. Flashing neon light and rust-peeled sign tilted slightly askew. Okay, maybe aesthetic in a vintage horror movie sort of way.
[break][break]
Leif was a rare creature born out of short malice and petty disdain. The epitome of "maybe you're taking this too far", steeply balanced on the edge between psycho and hot in a crazy sort of way. Though even he had to ponder before opening the door of his car, maybe he was taking this too far......
[break][break]
Mmmmmm no. (Okay, pondering over.)
[break][break]
Admitting that there was fault anywhere else but in his ex would mean admitting that he was somewhat at fault, and he just couldn't have that. It was equivalent in offense to admitting that maybe, just maybe his brother had been right about that sleazy d-bag. Lam was never right though, so that just couldn't be.
[break][break]
Maybe he was the first to walk into this diner with sunglasses on in the middle of the night, but something told him he wasn't. This was the type of place that mistresses collected married men to force them into false pregnancy schemes. And he was here to meet someone that he hoped could ruin lives just as easily.
[break][break]
He pushed the rim of his sunglasses down with the tip of his index finger and regarded the occupants. Well... beside the greasy woman behind the counter, there were very few. Somehow he doubted that the aging corpse of a man seated in the booth to his right was the guy for the job. That landed his attention on.... redhead in a sweatshirt. The only tech savvy people he'd met were recluses and his dorky brother, so this guy fit the bill at least. Especially the.... whatever that theatrical event was. Ugh... great.
[break][break]
"Forget about what?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"][attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#63A479;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 3:21:37 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Frowning, Emerson fished his phone free from his pocket so that the screen lit up with the time. The guy was supposed to be here ten minutes ago, right? Was he being stood up? He hoped not. He sort of needed this job. Rent was due soon and, yeah, he had the money for that and utilities, but it didn’t leave much for his takeout reserves. What if he didn’t want to cook for himself? That was like every night…[break][break]

Luckily (or maybe unluckily,) he was wrenched from the potential worry spiral.[break][break]

The voice that came from behind him made Emerson jump in place, knees knocking up against the underside of the table painfully. The soda he’d been sipping shot up his nose instead of down his throat making him sputter. “Wh- ah, ow.” He couldn’t focus on it for long since kicking the table caused the cup to jostle, and both hands shot forward to catch it before it tipped over just like he’d predicted.[break][break]

Yep. This was a bad idea. He shouldn’t be out, he couldn’t work under these conditions. His face burned bright like a beacon in the dark, and suddenly he regretted wearing the sweater even though it was comfy and safe because he felt self-consciously warm. Like too warm. He was gonna start sweating, what if his hands were all damp and nasty? This person probably expected a handshake, he couldn’t do that. Then he’d know Emerson as the guy with clammy hands forever.[break][break]

Hands still clasped on the now-steady cup, he finally managed to twist in his seat to peer at the other. The one he figured must be his new client. Well, if Em didn’t freak him out, that was. “ Um, nothing. It’s nothing! You don’t have to forget anything. You can sit if you want.” His voice was way too squeaky. The waitress was supposed to be bringing him a chicken sandwich. He needed to stuff something in his mouth soon so that he stopped freaking out.[break][break]

Instead, he tried to be pleasant, “Uhh..I’m glad you found the place okay.” He didn’t look too thrilled to be there. That was pretty evident.[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

leif, brat
he/him
Twenty-Three
Aug 11
Hau'oli City, Alola
gay
fashion designer/intern
civilian
awards
16 posts
Leif Logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leif
Leif Logan
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 3:27:41 GMT
Leif Logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Chaos erupted all within a matter of seconds, all because he decided to open his mouth and address the man's confused ramblings. Orange soda spattered across the table top, spraying from the guy's nostrils. The cup was sent near flying out of the redhead's hands. He was sent a real winner, wasn't he? But what could he expected from a nerd like this? Not much, he supposed. All the while, he stared, ignoring the likely fact that he had not gone unspotted by the messy catastrophe.
[break][break]
"Charming..." Maybe this was a bad idea after all. This guy obviously was a bumbling mess, but everyone has their days. His uncrossed his arms, but didn't offer to shake his hand. Hell no. Instead, he turned on his curt heels, plucking a wad of napkins from the bar top. Wiping off small nostril orange particles from his side of the table, he tossed the remaining handful to the other side. A not so discreet desire for the other to clean himself up.
[break][break]
Beggars can't be choosers, he reminded himself. And, sadly, he found himself of the beggar variety.
[break][break]
"Okay isn't the word I'd use but that's neither here nor there. I'm assuming your 'the guy'?" Well, he better be or else Leif was officially wasting his time, wasn't he? Obviously, he was the guy. The question was more rhetorical than anything. He perched himself in the seat across. It was... sticky. This was disgusting.
[break][break]
Before he could finally address the other, the waitress walked over with a strangled chicken club. "Want anything, deary?" She had as strong smoker voice. Really? Yes, he was starving.
[break][break]
"No, I've lost my appetite." Not true, but also he was in a bit of a pinch already just trying to get the funds necessary to pay this... huge mistake of a hacker. This better not bite him in the ass. The waitress shrugged before vanishing back into the kitchen. Leif could feel his stomach complain, but ignored it. Surely, he could survive on stale crackers and dust. Soccer moms did worse with their slurpee diet drinks.
[break][break]
"So, how does this work... exactly?" He was so gonna get scammed.
[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 16:20:15 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]He really couldn’t make the situation worse, could he? It was already a prime example of Murphy’s Law at full capacity. Emerson scrambled to grab a bunch of napkins from the dispenser, nose burning from the foreign sting of soda running through it as he tried to clean up the spill.[break][break]

All the while, his face burned and his heart hammered in his chest. “Sorry! I’m sorry…that was so embarrassing, ugh..” Wide, rusty eyes lifted up to the green-haired stranger, pathetically so. “@lockedown? Yeah, that’s me.” He refrained from giving his actual name. “You must be Leif, then. Since you signed your correspondence.”[break][break]

Of course he was. Emerson looked into him, just to be safe. Made sure he had credible media accounts, and this guy was all over his own socials. Checked out and dismissed as a possible narc real fast.[break][break]

When his sandwich arrived, Emerson looked up at the waitress with a sheepish grin, prepared to apologize for spilling his drink, but she was gone as soon as Leif dismissed her. His attention moved back to the other, noting the forced flippancy in his tone as he said he didn’t want anything. Barely there, but there.[break][break]

“Huh? What do you mean? You haven’t really even told me what exactly you want me to do?” Emerson’s brows knitted together as he looked across the table.[break][break]

Was that too blunt? It was probably too blunt, even if it was the truth. He’d just contacted Em about a possible job. Now he was being way too flat and to the point, and this guy was gonna get pissed at him, and Em would lose a good paying commission.[break][break]

And now he was zoning, staring down at the plated sandwich with intense, absent fixation. He blinked rapidly, head whipping back up and hair falling in his face. “I mean, er, it would help if you explained the circumstances a little, and what you’re looking for to happen. Then I can, hmm…tailor to that?”[break][break]

Almost with startling contrast to his nervous demeanor up to that point, Emerson unrolled the silverware from his napkin, and cut the sandwich down the middle, diagonally, with near-surgical precision. Then used his fork to divide his fries down the middle to leave a gap for ketchup without it ever once seeping to touch the toasted chicken club crust.[break][break]

He wasn’t usually the sort to want to share his food, but the quick, glimmer of hunger that had crossed the other’s face lingered in his mind. And well, it couldn’t make matters worse to offer, could it? “Want half? Don’t have to worry about splitting the bill or anything.”
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

leif, brat
he/him
Twenty-Three
Aug 11
Hau'oli City, Alola
gay
fashion designer/intern
civilian
awards
16 posts
Leif Logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leif
Leif Logan
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 17:51:23 GMT
Leif Logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Poor guy was panicking. Of course, Leif didn't help much to absolve said panic. He didn't even want to think about what he'd do if the same happened to him. It wouldn't happen to him, but if it did, he might actually die on the spot. So, understanding the extent of that embarrassment, he decided not to relentlessly bully the guy on it. That, and he actually needed him so he was going refrain from making enemies with a tech guy. That sounded unnecessarily terrifying, considering a large portion of his life existed online.
[break][break]
You signed your correspondence, Leif looked away briefly, realizing in hindsight how stupid that was. Granted, the guy likely could have found out regardless, but he had just handed his privacy away to a hacker. "That's my name, don't wear it out." He sighed, one leg hooking over the other as he sat. Prim as usual, which likely looked odd in this tacky little diner.
[break][break]
Truthfully, he hadn't a clue what he was doing and felt a little like he was free-falling. Despite his pettiness, he didn't exactly go out of his way usually to get back at people. Okay, well.. not to the extent that he would hire a hacker to do so. So, yeah, kind of stupid of him to ask how this goes without actually clarifying why they were even there.
[break][break]
"Uh yeah... right, I was getting there." Was he though? Nope.
[break][break]
If he was being honest, which he wasn't inclined to do. Talking about his problem and coming up with a fix for it wasn't something he wanted to discuss. If he could just do it himself, oh he would. For all his whining, Leif didn't often ask for help. He took pride in the things he did and didn't like others taking the credit for it. Yet, what did he do when graced with a nice rich guy who told him he was pretty and talented? Handed all of his work over like it meant nothing.
[break][break]
Leif paused then, a little surprised when the other offered him some food. His stomach celebrated, but he didn't enjoy the idea of it. "What? No, I couldn't... take your food." It was kind of humorous, considering if this was his brother he would have been stealing his fries without asking. Unafraid of the existential threat that came with taking food from .
[break][break]
He didn't even know this guy's real name, after all. Leif was at least aware of the rules, thanks to his father.
[break][break]
"So uhh the job, yeah. I worked for this guy, Demarco Rossi, big name in fashion. We were.... close, or at least... I thought we were. He stole from me. All my designs, all my work. Probably others too, I guess. I didn't get paid for any of it. I wanna get back at him, it's really that simple. No, okay... maybe it's not that simple. I want to ruin him. He's a liar and a thief and he... well he doesn't deserve any of the shit he has."

[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 21:52:36 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Okay, he could get through the mortification. He could do it. The necessity of this job demanded it. Awkwardly, he tried to pull himself back together. Straightening up and tucking loose hair behind his ear, he tried not to seem completely intimidated by this guy who didn’t really look much bigger than himself. If at all.[break][break]

“Leif, okay.” Emerson nodded shortly, “Hopefully we can negotiate something that works for you.” He wondered if that would be difficult. This guy looked, well, pristine and elegant. In other words, picky. He looks so out of place in this diner, but Em tried to not allow that to sway his judgment. “Okay..?”[break][break]

Emerson’s brows lifted at the rejection, then he lifted one finger. “I've offered once,” he unfurled a second, “and I’ll offer twice. Don’t count on the third time being a charm.” It wasn’t a bluff he’d fool with. If Leif wouldn’t take the food, Emerson would eat it. He could dance around and demure and apologize for most things. Nearly everything, actually. Food, though? No way.[break][break]

If he was looking for some sort of introduction to feel comfortable with it, he’d be met with disappointment in that too. Emerson wasn’t about to hand over his name over a sandwich.[break][break]

As Leif began to explain, Emerson plucked up the sandwich half closest to him. Munching on it without a care, and occasionally pausing to pop a fry or two in his mouth. Oddly enough, he was a decently neat eater, no matter how disheveled he looked.[break][break]

“Sounds like a prick,” he blurted, mouth still full, once Leif was done speaking. Quickly, his face flared with color again and his eyes rounded. “Oh! Er, if you don’t mind me saying that.” Maybe it was one of those situations where it was okay for the other to insult this Rossi guy, but if he did it, he’d get chastised. “So you’re on the path of revenge, then..? How would you like to do that- ruin him, I mean.”[break][break]

The redhead puffed out a breath, wisps of long hair breezing up around his face. All his stuff…gone. Or, actually“Have you thought about having your cake and eating it too?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

leif, brat
he/him
Twenty-Three
Aug 11
Hau'oli City, Alola
gay
fashion designer/intern
civilian
awards
16 posts
Leif Logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leif
Leif Logan
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 22:10:59 GMT
Leif Logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Leif snorted at that, surprised the other had offered the sandwich at all. Shaking his head, he took the knife and cut a much smaller piece out of the offered half. He was not about to feel like he owed that much at least. It would be just enough to quiet his stomach until he could return to Lam's house to sneak food from a cupboard. "Thank you," Not a common occurrence for him, but even then he smiled just a little bit. Maybe, one day, he'd pay him back for it.
[break][break]
There was very little he knew about this guy, but that was to be expected. Secretive hacker dork, seemed par for the course that he might not want his name out. If anything, he'd worm it out of him at another date, if necessary. He was good for things like that. Plus, he was fairly certain even he could bully him until he cried, maybe twisted his arm a little.
[break][break]
"He is a prick. Among other things." He said then, with a nod. He tried not to slip into a somber mood because he was hellbent on believing himself over it all. It was easy to say he'd been a stupid, naive kid then. It's less viable to still be sad about the whole ordeal. No, he was angry.
[break][break]
Granted, if he was well and truly over it, he wouldn't be here. He wouldn't be in Hoenn or this diner, plotting over how to get back at him. No, he'd be contentedly moved onward, finding out his next step in life. Sadly, Leif was not that kind of person. He was bitter and mean and he didn't like feeling like a fool.
[break][break]
Still, he sighed. "Well... his spring collection is paramount for him so I figure that is a good place to start." With what, exactly? He didn't know how far he was ready to go. Or, more so, how far he could go. Not far on his own.
[break][break]
He tilted his head at that, "What do you mean?"

[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 22:58:40 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]At the given thanks, Emerson silently nodded and continued to eat with a mild (though still nervous,) smile of his own. He eyed the way Leif only cut a portion of the sandwich, then shrugged and picked the rest up once he’d finished his half off. He really hadn’t been bluffing.[break][break]

“Cool, so deserves it in a way that isn’t aimed at winning him back or something dumb like that.” Again, as soon as he spoke, Em froze and let his glance flit to Leif in caution for any sort of reprimand for letting his tongue be a bit barbed during this conversation.[break][break]

Clearly this experience had dug deep into the other. Well, it must've been the case if he was going to the length of trying to hire Emerson to fire back at this other guy. Not that Em was there to pick that apart or evaluate the ethics behind it. He was there to secure a job. Still, maybe he could feel a little sympathetic for the other’s situation.[break][break]

“Spring collection?”[break][break]

Em popped another ketchup laden fry in his mouth then rubbed his hands together to brush any residual salt off. “Well, you said he took all your work, right? So, what, like a portfolio? Photos, scans and stuff? Fashion…things?”[break][break]

Sitting back, he opted to stick his hands in his hoodie pouch to warm them a bit as he fixed the other with a placid smile. “I just know I wouldn’t like that if someone took my things. So what if you could ruin him, but also get your stuff back? Have it all erased from any databases and services that I can get into.”[break][break]

It’d be a hefty job with a hefty fee, but worth it, right? If anything for the sake of the creator's integrity or whatever. “If, um, that’s something you’d even still want. I shouldn’t assume. Could have left a bad taste for all I know.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

leif, brat
he/him
Twenty-Three
Aug 11
Hau'oli City, Alola
gay
fashion designer/intern
civilian
awards
16 posts
Leif Logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leif
Leif Logan
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 17:23:47 GMT
Leif Logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"What?" He paused at that, caught off guard by the question. The guy was certainly straight-forward, wasn't he? That was a trait that Leif actually admired, despite his hesitation. "Oh... no, no... I don't want him back." It was stupid, though at one time he might have wished for that. Before he'd come to his senses, he'd blamed himself for everything that happened and that was probably what Demarco had wanted, to break him down until he blamed himself.
[break][break]
Leif wasn't exactly perfect himself, even if he tried to trick people into believing as much. If he was a better person, he wouldn't be here hiring a hacker to ruin his exe's life. He'd have moved on and made peace with it, or whatever. "Yeah, every season or so... he releases a collection of new designs that people pay him for. In reality, he has no real talent and profits off manipulating others." At one time, he'd defended the bastard like an imbecile.
[break][break]
"Yeah designs, sketches, images, patterns. He has a server filled with them for safe keeping." Of course, there were material assets too but nothing could be done about that unless he hired an actual thief, but he didn't exactly have those resources. "You can do that?" He was a little surprised by that, even if he shouldn't be. The other was a hacker, after all.
[break][break]
"No I like that... even better... could you plant something else instead?" Demarco would need a new signature piece, even if it was hideous.

[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 3:34:33 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Emerson certainly wasn’t trying to be too forward. And a part of him must’ve realized how he came across because his face reddened once more, and a litany of excuses began to crowd his mind in order to placate the other and save the potential of this job. He needed the cash. This would pay well. Even though the other, well…okay, so he didn’t look poor. But his attitude didn’t exactly scream flush with cash, either.[break][break]

Luckily, Leif spared him the misery. “Okay, good, that’s good. Means you won’t back out and cut me loose. Or turn me in if you suddenly have a change of heart.” The ex in question seemed like a real piece of work anyway, so maybe it was for the better.[break][break]

He nodded along as the other explained, absently dabbing fries in ketchup and pretending as if he understood anything Leif was saying about designs and collections and releases. “Cool, we’re inciting anarchy, then. Stick it to him.” A small smile broke through his nervous demeanor. Techie Em was way more confident and leagues cooler than normal Em. “Yeah, def. I’d be kinda bad at this if I couldn’t.”[break][break]

Already, his mind was working out the best way to go about it, with the technical information provided. “Oh! W-well, good!” Em brightened, just a bit. “Yeah. Yeah, I could do that. If you’ve got something to plant, I mean. Or if you wanted to leave a message. Stuff like that is pretty easy.” At least for him, it was.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
electric indigo [s]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 1:43:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: