POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 7:52:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Naw~ You'll live." Mint said to his unwilling dance partner. He'd be polite, but a little brusqueness could be forgiven when he'd never see these people again. He grinned up at Oscar. "C'mon, I won't keep you long." he said, trying to coax the man to follow his lead. [break][break]

"I can lead, just spin with me for a song. Maybe you'll like it." he added, chatting eagerly and clasping one of Oscar's hands before placing the man's other hand on his waist. The dancing is simple, and Mint is more than practiced from a childhood of balls and parties and gatherings in high society. He could dance both parts by himself forwards, backwards, and blindfolded. And he figured, if he was at a gala again, he may as well get one dance in before finding his friends. [break][break]

"What's wrong with dancing anyway? Or did I pull you from your date?" he continued, bubbly despite the Beast's protests.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc #get wrekt string bean + fit + calici fit [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/3b/5d/kBVc1FJL_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
i wanna dance with somebody [mask]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 17:13:35 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar's struggles were fruitless, this mysterious kidnapper was far too strong! More accurately, Oscar was far too weak--he really needed to start working out. Eventually Oscar had to stop resisting, otherwise he would likely cause a scene. In the blink of an eye, Oscar found himself pulled onto the dance floor--the last place he wanted to be.

"Um..." Was all Oscar could get out before the stranger grabbed his hand and waist to dance. Behind his mask Oscar's face turned a shade of red never before seen by human eyes, you would practically believe that he was bleeding. Oscar became exceptionally nervous, trembling slightly as he let the stranger lead. It was funny, this stranger's voice was so familiar--yet he could not yet place it.

Oscar tried to engage in the stranger's questioning while also fighting back the urge to faint. "I-I just get embarrassed easily. And he wasn't my date. I don't have a date, never do. I'm better alone." Oscar glanced about, and was put a bit at ease by the fact that everyone else was engaged in their own Masquerade adventures. They would be far too busy to pay attention to his sloppy dancing.

"Ehhh--why me anyway? What makes me so special?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 3:55:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint almost felt bad for his partner. Almost. If it weren't for the fact that this was supposed to be a masquerade and all that. He didn't see any reason to be nervous. But the way the guy turned bright red almost made him anxious. He felt the butterflies begin to bubble up before mentally putting a stop to them. With a mask, a wig, a new color palette??? He was practically undercover. It's fine. [break][break]

"Nobody knows who you are here? Or well, I can assure you I have no clue who you are." Mint said, trying to be comforting before letting out a laugh. "Aww, then even better I grabbed you. I don't have a date either, but that isn't stopping me from having a dance or three." he said, grinning as he led the pair in a gentle twirl across the marble floor. [break][break]

He did have a modicum of sympathy for the stranger. So he curbs his bluntness just a little. "You're tall- handsome, maybe. Can't actually tell under the mask. But do I need any reason too?" he said, though the lilt in his voice betrays another tease. [break][break]

He takes the man through simpler steps, slowing down but not letting go. "I used to go to these kinds of things a lot when I was a kid, and I never had fun at any of them." he began, trailing off to hum whatever classical melody was the background before looking back up at his partner. "Nobody ever asked me to dance. It feels shitty." Not that this was why he'd grabbed them. Maybe not consciously. "You're my first dance partner tonight. But you won't be my last." he added, smiling to himself mostly. After all, this man isn't somebody he knows or cares to know. Just a stand in for Mint to play out whatever missed chances he'd had once as Michaelis Fisk. A do over of sorts. A happy one.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/3b/5d/kBVc1FJL_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 17:04:42 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was still peeved about being dragged onto the dance floor, but his masked kidnapper talked a lot of sense. Peering from side to side, Oscar found that everyone around him was too busy focusing on their own shenanigans--he had no reason to fear their prying eyes. His steps slowed down, becoming more fluid as he leaned into his dance partner.

With their dance stabilizing, Oscar decided to inquire about about this masked stranger. Perhaps he could guess who they were, should he obtain enough insight.

"So, you did this a lot as a kid--was your family wealthy?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 1:53:28 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He had brought his partner small comfort. At least, that's what it seemed like as the guy relaxed in his grasp, less stubborn about the whole affair. Good. Everyone deserved to feel wanted once in a while. And protected by anonymity is the perfect place to get your kicks and move on. [break][break]

"You could say that!" he said with a laugh, though despite his chipper words, and broad smile the laugh he lets out is harsh and bitter. Resentment pours out of him, and Oscar can even feel it in how Mint's hand subconsciously tighten their grip on the taller man. There's a tension there as they glide across the floor before it disappears like nothing ever happened. Mint's expression remains unchanged. "Whatever number you pictured, triple it." he added, though his words sound mocking, like he's imitating someone he's heard before. "Any less is beneath us." He continued, laughing again as he dipped the taller man. [break][break]

"What about you Mr. Wallflower?" he asked, easily turning the conversation back. "You're not bad for somebody who doesn't like this. Or maybe you just have anxiety problems?" he asked as he lead Oscar back to standing.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 20:59:28 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar did not picture a number, so if he had tripled it he would still come to zero. But he did picture a number after being told to triple it--and then he tripled that! Oof that was a big number! 

Oscar held on as he was tipped backward; if his dance partner had not calmed him down earlier Oscar may have fell and looked like a fool! Luckily his partner's grip was not too loose, he really did know what he was doing. Oscar shrugged as he was lifted back up. "I take dancing classes in my free time. Mostly freeform stuff to contemporary pop but I have the gist of ballroom down." He was not joking, this was actually what Oscar did in his spare time. It is canon look it up!

Oscar looked away slightly before continuing, "I uh--was raised rich though. My parents never really took us anywhere, they kinda just let me and my brother do whatever. We were like--domestic pets." Oscar shook his head, got a bit too comfortable there. Just because he was anonymous did not mean he had to talk about his past. 

"I've--never done well with affection. It makes me sick for some reason. Like physically ill, I dunno why. Never tried to fix it."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 6:16:09 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Really? I can only do waltzing. Anything else is a little bop or I fall over and sprain an ankle." he said with a laugh. Ballroom was easy, and slow. Bachata? Salsa??? Even a fucking tango was a nightmare. "I hear that!" he said with another bark of laughter before silencing himself to let the stranger talk. He'd just spent the last couple of minutes getting him comfortable. No need to get too rowdy yet. [break][break]

"Germaphobe?" Mint tilted his head giving Oscar a small grin before continuing to spin him on the floor. "Kidding. Nothing wrong with not wanting to be touched. I'm sorry if I've made you uncomfortable." Though, it's a little too late after dragging him onto the dance floor. But it's the thought that counts. "You don't have to fix it if you don't want to." he added with a shrug. "There's other ways to show affection. People get creative." though he also wasn't sure if even sentimentality got his partner feeling ill.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 16:52:50 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar shook his head, "Nah you're good. I mean, I started out uncomfortable but you managed to calm me down. It helps that I'll never see you again, no offense." Oscar chuckled, this experience had become a lot easier than he expected. He could barely register the music now, he was lost in the conversation with this faceless stranger. It was pleasant. 

Oscar tightened his grips ever so slightly so that their dance could become more engaging. Their spin was more solid now, a dance with weight and finesse. "I'm no germaphobe, I think I'm just scared to let people in. Physical affection is part of that--but I'm getting better, slowly. I want to get better at it. So I can have more experiences like this."

Suddenly the people around them stopped dancing, the song had ended and many of the dancers took this as their chance to leave the dance floor. Oscar stopped as well, this was as good a time as any to take his leave. "I believe this is where I get off." He said with another chuckle. "I um--thanks for kidnapping me. I think I'll be able to actually enjoy tonight now. Could I get another dance later? You know, if you're not busy."

The stranger would not be able to tell, but Oscar's face had turned tomato red behind his mask. He was not very good at this.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 7:19:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"That's the POINT!! You're getting it now~!" he said loud laugh. The emphasize the point he pulls and leads his partner, happy to feel he's at least more engaged in the simple ritual. "Ohh...you're mental is really fucking up you're physical huh?" he said. He'd heard that was possible. Stress led to ulcers, frowning led to wrinkles. He gave a little flourish as the party stopped, curtsying as appropriate. He'd promised one dance, and Mint wasn't going to take advantage of the guy. [break][break]

He steps aside, Calici ever the mischievous Vaporeon runs to herd him off so they can share see the exhibits. He's eager to battle it seemed. The eeveelution is quick to bark at Oscar, as if inviting him. Mint however gestures for his partner's silence. "Glad I could help." he said wit ha little wave. At the request, he beamed up at Oscar. "Only if you lead this time." [break][break]

"I'll be around, until they have Last Call." he added before looking down at his partner and giving a nod. The Vaporeon takes off and he leaves to follow. But not without giving Oscar a double thumbs up, "You got this!" It's unclear what he's referring to, but from one anxious person to another, it's just good luck.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 1:00:21 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar smiled, bowing at the stranger's curtsy. It felt ass-backwards but whatever, it was cute. A vaporeon appears to lead the strange man away, and Oscar would linger to watch the two walk away. The ending of this experience was bittersweet, on one hand he was glad to no longer be a hostage. On the other, technically that was the first good date he's had in a long time.

Those times in the sub don't count, you know who you are.

Oscar wistfully rubbed the back of his neck, maybe he should be more open to experiencing moments like that. He wish he was here to share the moment with, but that's not the kind of man he was. Oscar shook his head to get him off his mind. Nothing good would come from having those kind of thoughts.

He immediately set off to find something to drink. Maybe many things to drink.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 6:16:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: