awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 12:26:34 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The tide had ebbed, making the lower levels of Shoal Cave accessible to would-be explorers. While scouting the area for any rare Pokémon, Andrea came upon a most bizarre formation: A massive cluster of perfectly cut, gleaming crystals with a beam of light shooting up from it.

"Are those Tera crystals?" The dragon-costumed girl pondered aloud, before turning to her mighty Aggron. "Say, Barron, do you think you could break it to pieces with your Iron Head or something?" She asked, hoping to mine some of that sought-after mineral.

The armor-clad rhinoceros flinched at her query. He knew he was strong, but he wasn't THAT strong!
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 8:26:32 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
It was all too interesting and this discovery could change the Pokemon game for good. But could it also cause unwanted 
trouble? That was to be seen at a later date. But for now, Pokemon Ranger Ghost had to research things on his own. As he and a few others were sent out to find out more and more about these crystals and what they can do. He really wasn't the one for the job but he was more than happy to help out. 

As he was in the small area cave he would hear the footsteps of someone walking towards him. As shy as he is he would quickly run to the corner of the cave and hide and see who it was. As Ghost would look on to see someone wearing a dragon custom and a mighty steel type. He would breathe a sign of being ok. But he would her the young one tell the Aaron to attack the crystal and that is when he would say. "Hold up hold up hold up now let's not go and cause a cave-in. Besides, there are Pokemon up ahead." He would come out running and waving his hands at them. 

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 10:18:51 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A handsome, ravenheaded youth approached the duo, talking Andrea out of her Bad Idea™. "Oops! You're right, that would be pretty dangerous. Let's not do that." The dragon-hooded girl concurred, while a relieved Barron wiped a bead of sweat off his metallic brow, knowing that he wouldn't have been able to dent that structure in the first place.

The draconic cosplayer examined the crystalline formation more closely, discovering a hole that was just big enough for an averagely sized human to fit though if they crawled on all fours. "Aha! This isn't just any old rock. It's a den!" She remarked with the passion of an explorer coming upon a groundbreaking discovery. "Wanna go in?" She proposed to the dark-haired man.

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 0:41:03 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost would look on at the hole in the gems and would then say to her. "Yeah, it's a hole that's been there. At first, I thought that the Pokemon Excadrill was behind it. But then I realize how hard it was to crack such a gem. So I am glad your Pokemon did not try to break it. It could have gotten hurt. But Yes as a Ranger I will go first and check it out. If you wish to follow please be mindful of what is ahead."
*Just as he said that he would start to make his way inside the hole. It was a nice size but to be honest her Pokemon he was too big to fit inside this hole. The Excadrill was smart to make this their home not much could get through it.* 

Soon he would say through the hole as it echoed. "Hey check this out this place is amazing like holy moly ravioli." As the pair would make it through the hole if they wereexcadrill to come they would see a network of crystals everywhere they looked as a herb of Excadrill was laying in the middle. 

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 9:48:02 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Indeed, there was no way Barron could fit through that hole. Into the Pokéball he goes.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Ranger Man. I'm Andrea." The dragon-costumed girl introduced herself, while following after the man, her mind too pure and innocent to get distracted by his well-sculpted behind.

The inside of the den was like a kaleidoscope of sparkling minerals. True to the Ranger's suspicions, a herd of Excadrill seemed to have dug this cozy cave-within-a-cave originally, but the power of the Tera Crystals had transformed their home into something that looked out of this world.

The Excadrill seemed to have congregated around a pyramid-shaped mound of salt, atop which a glowing Tera Shard sat, radiating extraterrestrial energy. "Looks like they're guarding some kind of treasure..." Andrea whispered, hoping not to wake up the napping moles.

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 22:30:04 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
As he looked at the group while still listening to the girl next to him. He would reply to her," Yeah they are. But it seems to be more of what we came for. This is truly something to behold. As these long of Pokemon are known to run rather than to fight. But it is known that once a Pokemon is in its nest. There won't be anything left to do but fight and by the looks of it, their young are in the middle as well. I don't think either is going to be taken away easily."
As he said that he would start to write a few things down in his notepad.

As he looked at the cosplayer he would say to her. "So you wouldn't happen to have anything like ideas to get us close to them? My Pokemon are more for fighting them than anything. 

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 11:22:19 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
If the duo wanted to get their hands on that sparkly treasure, they would have to be extra careful lest they stirred the cave's inhabitants, as Mr. Ranger Man pointed out.

"I see, so we'll have to be stealthy." Luckily, the dragon fanatic had just the right Pokémon for the job, letting a Dragapult out of its ball. "Could you get that crystal shard over there, Stella?" She requested.

Stella nodded, becoming fully invisible with her ghostly powers. She slithered past the barricade of sleeping Excadrill without making a sound. However, just before she could grab the Tera Shard, the entire mound of salt shook violently.

A pair of pixelated eyes shone. The sodium structure groggily rose from the ground, revealing itself to be a gargantuan, blocky golem that looked like it belonged in a completely different video game. "Whoa! What kind of Pokémon is that?!" Andrea exclaimed in shock.

The giant Garganacl hurled a volley of Stealth Rocks at Stella, forcing the ghostly salamander to reel backwards. The ruckus caused all the Excadrill and their young to awaken as well, glaring daggers at the two humans that had invaded their home.
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 23:21:02 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
As he looked on it would be for the worse. "Oh no, we can't fight them here. We need to leave we have what we want. But I guess they won't let us go without a fight. But I am trained to do just that and now it's time to put it to the test. Ms.Andrea, please do whatever you do. Do not let go of that dust we need it." Just then he would release a Pokeball. "Ok Maxie you up and I need you to use your sandstorm."
Soon a Steelix would come out and she would be all about that action. Next thing next a large sandstorm would blow in front of her. As Ghost recalled her he would then say. "Now it's our turn to move and we need to now."

Soon Ghost would take his two feet and head for the hole again. As he crawled through the hole again. The mole Pokemon would start to let out a battle cry. 

Notes 
Steelix was called out by Ghost and she used sandstorm for the group to escape. 
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 11:38:21 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Retreat did seem like the smartest option, but alas, a Rock Tomb blocked the only exit to the cave. It looked like the duo had no choice but to fight for their lives, with Andrea's Aggron raising a barrier to Protect against an onslaught of Drill Runs, while her Dragapult fired its Dreepy missiles at the angered Excadrill.

The giant Garganacl consumed the Tera Shard, causing its blocky body to be coated in a crystalline sheen, while a blue gemstone shaped like a water fountain sprouted on top of its head. "It put on a crazy hat! That means it Terastallized!" Andrea cried out.

With its typing now changed to boast an advantage against its enemies, the salty golem fired a Water-type Tera Blast against Ghost's Steelix.

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 14:27:55 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
As he looked on he just knew it was not gonna be that easy. But one could only hope right. Wrong it was show time which meant it was go time. As he saw the oncoming attack. Ghost would then yell at Maxie. "Ok now use DIG to create an underground slide on them." As he said that, Steelix would take heed and go full-on charge at them. Ghost would watch as Maxie went right underground and started to rush them. A few Excadrill would do the same. However, the Steelix prove much too large to be brought down. 

Ghost looked on as a few Excadrill came flying out of the ground and fainted. As he would then yell out. "yeah so it seems and that's crazy it's some sort of new form change. This data is extremely good and could be used to further the ranger study on it. But we can not do much without this cave crashing down on us. We need to get out of here."

Notes 
Steelix used Dig to attack and a few Excadrill fainted. 

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 16:22:29 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
While Steelix swiftly dealt with some of the Excadrill, Andrea's Aggron was no slouch either, Autotomizing in order to greatly boost his speed, before ramming into the Garganacl with a devastating Head Smash, cracking its crystalline armor.

No longer affected by the Terastal phenomenon, the blocky golem stumbled backwards, prompting the rest of the Excadrill that hadn't fainted yet to rush to its aid. That Garganacl was apparently their ringleader, as strange as it seemed.

With that momentary distraction, the group finally had an opening to attempt to escape. Stella the Dragapult phased through the walls, removing all the rocks that blocked the exit in order to allow the humans to pass through.

Once they had finally made it out, Andrea recalled her companions, before sighing in relief. "Phew... That was intense! But also fun! I wonder what was up with that weird-looking Pokémon. It looked more like a stack of bricks than a living creature." The dragon-costumed girl mused.

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 11:17:42 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Recalling his Steelix as he followed the young girl out. He was glad no one had to got hurt. Seeing as this was a mission to just go and collect research on something. As he said that he would look over toward the group and head back to the tunnel himself. 
Just then he would crawl through it to the other side of it. As he would stand up and catch his breath. Ghost would look on and have a smile on his face. 

"Geez, that was a close one. Seeing as the ground types started to drill and whatnot. Trying to save their home they could have caused a cave-in and thus Ms.Andrea ending or lives." He would say as he started to laugh out loud in a joking manner. Looking on he would then say to her. "This was interesting but alas we got the job done. Abeit you might have been here for something completely different from me. But you held your own and what not so I thank you."

@andreavaneauo
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
In Minecraft [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 6:18:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: