TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
THE BORDER: KGKOS
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 19:38:23 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Serena and Genesis make their way after Onyx as they soar through the skies. Serena had been about to answer and engage in conversation with her riding partner when suddenly images from her past began to flash in her mind. Not just any past either, ones with Cas, her deceased partner pokémon. [break][break]

The memories hit her hard and caused her to wince. Unlike normal she couldn't shake the vivid images in her mind either. Her head began to pound as she was reminded painfully of what it was she lost. During that time Genesis made her exit to her own flying pokémon, probably desiring to reach their destination faster while the former rocket beast was otherwise incapacitated mid air. [break][break]

Horus cried out to Serena snapping her back to reality as they made their way closer to the group. "Ah...I'm alright big guy. Sorry." she said with a wince. Horus flashed her a skeptical look before continuing and dropping her off. Serena meanwhile tried to pull herself together. [break][break]

The way she had been dealing with the loss of Cas was to try and not think about it as much. Otherwise she'd always continue to blame herself. After all, it was her fault he was dead in the first place. Serena bit her lip as she dropped down and hopped off Horus to join the rest of her Rocket group. [break][break]

Upon approaching the group it seemed there was a spectral entity beside Onyx but it wasn't causing alarm. This was the spiritual realm and after her past escapades in ghost hunting she wasn't too alarmed to encounter a spirit here. (Though they would always put her on edge. Ghosts weren't her favorite things.)[break][break]

Meanwhile it seemed Genesis was eager to get started with examining the seal in the north as she reached a hand out to touch it. Both Onyx and the spirit voiced their concerns against it though and Serena had to agree. Clearing her throat as she approached she shook her head. "I'd have to agree with them. I'd caution against touching anything in this spectral plane. We don't know what kind of adverse reactions it could have on the bodies of the living."
[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
💀 Serena gets hit with intense flashes from memories past that causes her to relapse into old feelings again. It slows her progress from meeting up with the group. After a bit she comes back to her senses and drops down to meet with the group and figure out their next steps.[break]
💀 prompt: 01 examine the broken seal to the north, found against the base of a mountain.[break]
💀 outfit w/mask

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.sera4] --accent: #98363d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 13:40:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Curiosity was growing deep inside of him as he couldn't tear his gaze away from the strange seal and its markings that was right before them. This whole place was strange but this one strange structure took the cake. Even in a world where he was hearing voices this seemed to stand out the most like it just didn't belong. Or...maybe it did? Kaz joined in approaching it and reaching a hand out to try and get a feel of what this was made out of.

With his hand outstretch his fingers inched ever closer to touching it. He didn't even see the hairs on his hand stand up on edge as he did. Once they made contact more than just his hair stood up, his spine straightened, his throat felt like something was bubbling inside, and even his eyes got a bit misty as he reeled back shaking his hand as if to shake off something that was clutching it. "What the-" That feeling that surged through his body, how could he even describe it? Hate? Grief? A mixture of the two? Whatever it was it didn't feel right, "Hey maybe we should-"

Words left his lips but would they find 's ear?

tldr;

* curiosity kills the pokkenger?

* Kaz tries to touch the seal and it feels....

* wrong.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 21:12:30 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genesis"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","textbox"]
Green orbs widened with the thrill of the unknown, hand reached out to touch the broken seal without any thought of what could happen. Like seriously, what could happen? It’s already broken so…[break][break]

But just as the raven haired woman’s fingers were inches from gracing the seal, a hand reached out and grabbed her wrist to stop her. The sudden touch made her jumped slightly, head turned to meet the concerned gaze of Onyx. It was quickly followed by Serena’s equal concern about her actions. A brow rose, hand tentatively retreating back to her side. Party poopers.[break][break]

Arms folded over her chest, eyes rolled as she shifted her weight. “How else are we to examine the darn seal of we can’t even touch it?”

[attr="class","ooc"]
for [break]
[break]
doesnt touch the seal. xD

[newclass=".genesis"]--accent:#bf7878;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis"]margin: 0px auto; width: 500px; background: #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis i"]letter-spacing:0.5px; text-decoration:solid underline var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .top"]background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/Gc4MQhv/image.png); height: 320px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .inner"]margin-left: 60px; font: 12px 'Roboto'; background: #444; color: #fff; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .textbox"]border:2px solid rgba(150,150,150,0.2); padding:20px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .pkmn"]float: left; width: 50px; padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 5px; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .pkmn img"]filter: grayscale(50%); transition: 0.5s all; background: #444; border-radius: 100px; padding: 5px 0px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .pkmn img:hover"]filter: grayscale(0%) contrast(130%); transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(150,150,150,0.5); text-align:right; margin-top:15px; padding-top:5px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .ooc b"]font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; background:var(--accent); color:#fff; padding:0px 5px; } .genesis .ooc a { font:13px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent)!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 5:35:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As his hand touched the strange glowing seal he could instantly feel heat coming off of it. As his hand was pulled away wispy mist seemed to trail off of his hand and the seal as the marks all around it started to glow even brighter and brighter. Even the ground beneath them started to give off a low rumble that surrounded them.

Was this little cove going to cave in on them?

It was hard to tell as the rumbling soon became mixed with another sound. A moaning sound? Kaz looked behind him to see if something was behind him and his sight could only see the water falling, the sound of the falls even being drowned out by the moaning before he looked back at the seal. The lights around it seemed to flicker up and down an in random patterns along with it. "Hey we might wanna get outta here!" He called out to his partner as he found himself losing his balance yet again.

tldr;

* kaz touched the thing.

* that's bad

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 23:49:39 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
A low, deep, guttural laughter resonates through the shaking cave; Kyrenai's hand remains on the seal even when the mist spreads, unyielding. As if the earth's tantrum doesn't shake her in the slightest. Eyes fixated on the seal, at the swirling mist slowly envelopping her. She seems to inhale it, and when she speaks there's a duality to her voice, as if several are speaking at once; the echo of her voice bouncing off the cavern walls like a choir.

"No... no I don't think I will."

When Kyrenai turns to look at Kazimir, her eyes glint over with something crazed, hinting that this is not her. Yet what she ushers next seems to drive that point home even moreso. "Hmmm. Not what I expected," she says, flexing her hand, but she sounds pleased even when she tilts her head and settles her attention back on her fellow adventurer. "But not bad either... how interesting."

Another low chuckle resonates from her throat. "What are you running from, boy?" Her hands play with the handle of the knives fastened to the outside of her thigh, still unsure whether to take them out or not. But the way she regards the man, like a predator still determining whether it's prey they see or not.

tldr;
- Prompt 15: become possessed by a spirit attempting to return to life.
- To hunt or not to hunt, that is the question

@
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 19:05:49 GMT
shiv Avatar

EXPEDITION NOTICE

NOTE: This expedition may be in jeopardy of stagnating due to activity and speed.

Those who wish to sign up for other expeditions may do so, while slowly completing this one. This expedition will not count as a completed expedition until it is closed proper.

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 14:51:06 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Serena frowned as she glanced at the seal. "We're just here to scout after all. The rest can be handled by those more equipped and prepped for things like this." she spoke to Genesis who had questioned how they were supposed to examine the seal if they couldn't touch it. "The fact that we found something notable is good enough for now. We wouldn't want to jeopardize the mission by fucking around with unknown shit unprepared."[break][break]

As she was speaking something caught the corner of her eye. The former Rocket Beast turned to face the movement she caught in her peripherals only to be floored by what she saw. She'd recognize that pattern of fur anywhere. Off in the distance a spectral version of her partner pokémon Caspurr, her Liepard, was looking at her. [break][break]

Serena blinked back clearly confused if this was an illusion or reality. Then she was quickly reminded of where she was and what Adrian and Yveltal had told her about this place. All of a sudden Cas turned on his heels to leave and Serena reached out for him. "W-Wait!" She lurched forward before freezing. [break][break]

She still had a job to do but she couldn't just let Cas wander off alone. "I'll catch up with you two. I just need to check something." And that was all she said before she took off running after the ghost she'd just seen. Serena quickly bolted her way through the mountainous terrain as it seemed Cas was leading her somewhere. [break][break]

There was a misty trail that lead further up the mountain. As she continued to follow after Cas, who would wait for her to catch up sometimes before quickly darting off again, the path became more and more obscured by mist. Just when she could barely see in front of her the wind blew fiercely to reveal them suddenly at the mountain's peak overlooking the vastness of this spiritual plane. [break][break]

Serena stopped to catch her breath while Cas sat on the edge of a cliff looking out at the horizon. "Why'd you lead me here?" Serena managed to ask after a moments rest. Cas glanced at her before turning and making his way to her. He nuzzled against her just like he used to when he was still alive. [break][break]

Serena felt her heart pierce and ache before dropping down to embrace him. It was odd, even though Cas was no more, this spectral version of him still managed to hold substance. She would've thought she wouldn't be able to hold him, she was even more appreciative of this fact. She hadn't been aware just how much she missed holding him till she was here. [break][break]

"I'm sorry." she breathed with a shaky voice. "If I was stronger you wouldn't have--" she began to apologize but Cas stopped her by poking his nose against her lips. Just like before, even without speech Serena knew well what it was that Cas was saying to her. Her eyes began to prickle as she squeezed him. [break][break]

While she held onto him memories from Cas' time here poured into her. She could clear feel his feelings almost as if they were her own. She couldn't explain the situation but she chalked it up to some fancy business here in the spiritual realm. Cas had been worried about her after his absence. He didn't regret his choice but he couldn't help but be concerned for Serena because he knew she would blame herself. He wanted her to know he'd always make this choice if that meant he could save her. [break][break]

Meanwhile Serena realized that Cas hadn't been able to rest in peace since he'd been so concerned about her. "I'll be alright." she said as she scratched his ears, "But I'll miss you like crazy." Cas purred as he nuzzled against her hand, almost as if he was saying 'Likewise'. The soft sound of chimes sounded in the distance and Cas turned, it would seem his time was up. "Promise not to have too much fun without me?" Serena said with a small smile. [break][break]

Cas snorted, as if to say 'No promises,' before pausing and pressing his nose against her forehead one last time. "I love you big guy." Serena whispered and she could feel that he felt the same. Then the familiar gust of wind from earlier blew one more time causing Serena to shield her eyes. When she opened them again he was gone. [break][break]

Serena paused for a moment soaking in the silence and absence of her dear friend before stealing her nerves. She still had work to do. Placing her fingers to her lips she whistled for Horus to come pick her up. As they made their way back to where she left her teammates Serena caught an odd flash of light in the distance towards the east. Touching down back where she left her team she glanced at them and then nodded her head in the direction of where she noticed the flash of light. "Scouted ahead a bit. There's something going on over east of us. We should check it out if we're done here."
[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
💀 Meets up with her partner pokémon again and helps his spirit pass on peacefully. Returns to her group and suggests they check out whatever was going on east of them. [break]
💀 prompt: help the spirit of a person or pokémon pass on.[break]
💀 outfit w/mask

[newclass=.sera4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 17:37:25 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genesis"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","textbox"]
The raven haired woman stood there, annoyed as all shit that she was stopped from touching the broken seal. Arms folded over her chest, pointer finger lifted only to tap impatiently for the other two to chit chat. However, boredom and curiosity got the best of her. She leaned into the broken steal again, hands on her hips as she examined it. It was here when the woman noticed a deep cut, leaning in further to get a closer look at the fissure. And as she did, green orbs could see something on the other side. Although barely about to make anything out, she heard roars that sounded dangerous. But alas, she was too fat to investigate any further. Standing up straight again, the woman huffed.[break][break]

It was at the moment she remembered that the other group went a different direction. Calling forth her own flying mount, the corviknight materialized within seconds. The large dark steel bird eyed her trainer, a look of annoyance on his face when she climbed upon her back. And once on, she called to the others. “I’m going to go see what the other found. Later.”[break][break]

Without another moment to lose or given them a chance to talk her out of it, the rocket grunt took off on top of her bird of prey. The massive bird opened his wings, thrusting them down with ease and soaring away from the northern seal to head in the general direction of the other group. Of course, the too curious woman for her own nature had to check out the place before finally finding them several hours later.[break][break]

“Hey!” She called out from the back of her steely bird, the creature screeching herself as she landed close to and hoped off the back of her pokemon, “Find anything interesting?”

[attr="class","ooc"]
for [break]
[break]
genesis leaves the north group to join the east group.

[newclass=".genesis"]margin: 0px auto; width: 500px; background: #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis i"]letter-spacing:0.5px; text-decoration:solid underline var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .top"]background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/Gc4MQhv/image.png); height: 320px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .inner"]margin-left: 60px; font: 12px 'Roboto'; background: #444; color: #fff; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .textbox"]border:2px solid rgba(150,150,150,0.2); padding:20px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .pkmn"]float: left; width: 50px; padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 5px; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .pkmn img"]filter: grayscale(50%); transition: 0.5s all; background: #444; border-radius: 100px; padding: 5px 0px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .pkmn img:hover"]filter: grayscale(0%) contrast(130%); transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(150,150,150,0.5); text-align:right; margin-top:15px; padding-top:5px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".genesis .ooc b"]font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; background:var(--accent); color:#fff; padding:0px 5px; } .genesis .ooc a { font:13px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent)!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 8:27:03 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Uh what? Did you not feel that?" He asked with a confused look on his face as he gathered his bearings. As he kept staring at her he couldn't help but notice something off about her. A look in her eyes that sent a chill down Kazimir's spine. It looked like she was hungry, but not for any actual food, well food in the regular sense anyway. It looked like she was some wild Pokemon locking onto future prey or something.

With how this place was giving him all kind of shivers maybe he was just being too sensitive about it? "Well whatever, maybe we should go then. Staying around here is giving me way too many creeps." He brushed past her, almost bumping elbows with her while doing so. This place was probably playing tricks on the guy, messing up his senses in all kind of ways. He didn't want to think of it that way due to the ghosts and spirits of people he "helped" that he ran into earlier...

But previous experience of traveling to different pockets of space meant that standing around too long was bound to lead to trouble. "And by go maybe get out of here? If we stick around any longer we might also become uh...one with this place. If ya know what I mean." Even the though of saying it out loud was starting to feel uncomfortable as he made his way from out of the chamber and into the open.

tldr;

* kaz side eyes

* kaz walks out of the cave out of fear [also maybe the thread?]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
610 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 20:07:18 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]As Onyx watched, Jett’s form began to flicker and twist, breaking down in spots to reveal the stretch of the landscape behind her: an endless sea of trees and smog flickering with muted colors and silence.

“No,” he said, before he even realized he was saying it, “don’t go--,”

Sorry, little brother, she cooed-- in his head, so ephemeral he could’ve imagined it-- but I’ll see you again soon, ‘kay? Promise.

He shot out a hand to grab her but she turned to wisps of fog in his grip. In that moment, reality seemed to set in again; he wasn’t alone. He was standing at the base of the mountain with and , the former seeming to go through her own come-to-Arceus moment. Behind them, the seal pulsed an ominous heartbeat of the land.

Onyx’s hand dropped, and he squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head, forcing himself to be present. This whole place seemed like a bad dream.

“We shouldn’t stay,” he said, reaching a hand out to his raven for some sort of comfort and trying to fight off the innate helplessness that came from showing emotions in front of strangers. “I don’t think this place is good for us. We found the seal. We can find it again, next time.”

He pulled himself up onto his bird and pushed her toward the sky.

WCnpR2vy

tl;dr

+ my bad i 10,000% thought i had already done my last post and rolled LMFAO
+ seeing his sister's ghost fucks him up a lil! so he says we should go, and bounces.
+ take us home kids

[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 7:33:11 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Upon Genesis asking if she'd found anything Serena shook her head before bringing a finger to her lips. The rockets were hidden among the brush for a reason after all. "Shh, we have tangos on our 3'o'clock." Serena said as she nodded in the direction. "And I recognize one of them as a former elite four, so we need to be careful." she whispered.[break][break]

"But just like the area we scouted before, there's a seal here too." she said with a soft sigh. "I don't know what that could mean but if we take care to note down where these are, we can inform Rocket and return later to--" before she could finish she noticed that Genesis had only paid attention to one thing, the fact that there was another seal here. [break][break]

It would seem she was determined to make up for lost time. After all, they had prevented her from investigating the seal to the west. "Wait!" she hissed after her but it was too late. Serena didn't know what would happen if she touched the Seal. "Joker!" she called to her shadow mime jr. who used PROTECT on them before Serena focused her attention to those in front of her. [break][break]

Turning towards Genesis she hissed as she ran past her. "Figure out what you can and then we're getting out of here!" Genesis would need a distraction to get anything useful from that seal, so a distraction she would get. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Serena called out to those she assumed were league aligned. "Aren't you bunch far from home?" She was used to playing the bad guy after all, this time would be no different. "Hope you don't mind if I crash your party." she said with a point as Dimitri, her inteleon took aim and prepared a SNIPE SHOT at and . [break][break]

tgZl7Ztj

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
💀 Serena went to scout out the isle to the east and noticed some sussy stuff going on. Recognized one of the people as an ex-elite four. Notices Genesis going off to touch another seal because she's a curious cat, uses PROTECT(shadow mime jr) on her so she won't hurt herself. After she engages in battle with the opposing faction to give Genesis some time to figure something out with the seal. As soon as Genesis is done Serena suggests the high tail it out of here.[break]
💀 prompt: 🗺️ SERENA MALCOLM will protect someone from burning themselves on the broken seal to the east, for it is extremely hot. [break]
💀 prompt: engage in battle with a member from the opposing faction.[break]
💀 outfit w/mask

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 18:51:58 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genesis"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","textbox"]
Leave it to Genesis to not read the room and announce herself. And even as the corvknight landed and the raven haired woman leaped off the back, the only thing she gathered from was that there was another seal. Green orbs lite up, heading towards the broken seal without a second thought. The other grouped stopped her from touching it, but maybe this time. A hand reached out, fingers inches from the seal.[break][break]

Suddenly, the woman shouted for her to stop. A sudden protective barrier shielded her, leaving her to be saved yet again. An annoyed look crossed over her expression, arms folded over her chest. Seriously. These people are boring. That was until the ruckus had them found.[break][break]

Reaching into her pocket, the rocket member plucked a sphere from her rooster. It burst open, the hisuian zoroark glaring darkly at them. “Bitter malice,” she grumbled, a fight breaking out in no time at all. Both Genesis and Serena took them down with ease, leaving them before trumpet in the end. And only after gather what was necessary, the pair left with their prize. At least, that got exciting for a minute or two.[break][break]
7h5rXkNL

[attr="class","ooc"]
for [break]
[break]
not the best but we did it!!.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 22:52:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

REWARDS - THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

NOTE: this will not count as a completed expedition for .