john nelson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @john
john nelson
resolution [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 17:57:32 GMT
john nelson Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
John wasn't someone who found a lot of chances to celebrate. No family for the holidays, no real interest in his birthday, and certainly no accomplishments meant quiet years that usually flowed one into the other. But this year he had plenty of reason! A new friend. An invite to the biggest event of the year. An offer, a genuine offer from a gym leader to . . .

His drunken body stumbled into what had to be the tenth wall of the night. The rough stone of the wall scraped at his shoulder, but he smiled privately to himself. Let his head bump heavy against it without wincing.

Tonight he'd celebrated. Too much, probably. To be left in the state he was it was certainly too much, but he couldn't bring himself to regret it. Because this year he would be battling again. It was January 1st, 2023, and John Nelson would be training pokemon again.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
using incense for normal types!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
resolution [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 5:32:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOCTOWL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO SHIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

doe

johnny
he/him
thirty-five
august 21st
slateport city
homosexual
office worker
civilian
everyday i think a little less like how i did when i was younger
awards
96 posts
john nelson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @john
john nelson
resolution [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 20:49:47 GMT
john nelson Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
'Hoo '

A cry broke the silence from somewhere above John. A gentle, searching sound. Pushing off the wall he turned his eyes skyward and did some searching himself. The world blurred, a dark blue swatch run through with streaks of starlight.

'Hoo '

The cry came again as everything steadied around John. The stars found their place, the edges of rooftops emerged from the smudged sky. Telephone wires went from invisible to only just. Mostly thanks to a fat bird weighing them down.

'Hoo '

One more time the Noctowl called, its big eyes fixed on John.

"John Nelson," he shouted back up and the pokemon ruffled. A ripple of motion ran through its feathers and John figured that would be the end of it, and the spooked bird would fly off. It alighted instead.

To John's surprise it practically threw itself at him, and landed on his shoulder. The sudden weight almost toppled him and startled the Noctowl again. It began to beat its wings.

"You're not helping you fucking thing," he said, trying to steady his feet and push one large wing out of his face. The Noctowl replied by leaning down and nipping at his ear.

"Hey! None of that!"

He pushed the bird's face away so it switched target from his ear to his finger. The squeal John let out surely woke at least one person in the sleepy neighborhood.

"Agh! Ow ow ow, let go!"

It didn't. John could see a trickle of blood begin to run down his hand. Desperate he searched for some quick way to free himself without hurting the pokemon. A stick to spook it with or maybe if he could get his phone -- but when he reached in his pocket the first thing he found was a pokeball. Empty.

He'd grabbed a few mostly on a whim before starting his bar crawl. In the moment he was grateful as he pulled the pokeball out and practically smacked the Noctowl with it. The pain stopped abruptly as the capture light practically blinded him.

In his hand the ball shook. Once. Twice. Thrice. Click.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
capture attempt on noctowl!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
resolution [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 22:15:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE NOCTOWL!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO SHIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!