shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: ULTRA PLANT

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

DESERT RUINS[break]→ ULTRA PLANT

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1055328024813371442/showdown.mp3[/player][break]
Power Showdown! | Pokemon Journeys (2019) VOL 2
[break]

THE ULTRA PLANT IS A DARK WORLD that is wracked by frequent thunderstorms. Lightning spears the desolate canyons and valleys of this world and massive cord-like structures bridge the gaps. Whenever lightning strikes, lights attached to these cords light up too. In the horizon, large Xurkitree can be seen, dwarfing the area you arrive in...[break][break]

Several abandoned power stations can be found throughout the area, but they seem to be deactivated...

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 04 experience a temporary, but devastating mass blackout.
  • 05 investigate the depowered power stations and their destroyed cords, powerbanks, machinery, etc.
  • 11 involve a rotom or charjabug in some way.
  • 12 flee from stakatakas that have been set up as security at various points in the world.
  • 🗺️ utilize mega evolution in an advantageous way.
  • 🗺️ must be reminded of her grandmother in a meaning way.
  • 🗺️ must be reminded of her loneliness, remembering the figures who have left her life.
  • 🗺️ 's expertise as a bounty hunter must be pivotal here, and the experience must be of use for his memoir.
  • 🗺️ 's expertise as a mechanic/tinkerer must be pivotal in some way.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
ULTRA PLANT: WCCS
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 6:02:17 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
This world is grim, but that is something is already accustomed to. Nevertheless, the sight of the towering leviathans in the distance is something to behold. Enough to inspire nightmares, even. But, eventually, he manages to tear his one-eyed sight away from that eldritch vision to regard those who traveled with him here. His SABLEYE perches itself on his shoulder with her perpetual toothy grin as he starts.

"Bueno... I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is and this is NADYA. We've been hired to ensure the safety of this crew as we explore this land, and we'll be sure to see it through to the best of our ability." He nods, running a hand through his blonde hair. "I hear we're accompanied by an OFFICER today," He adds, shifting his gaze onto and smiling. "I'm under your orders today, señorita."

A flash of lightning illuminates them all for a moment just then, followed by a delayed crack of thunder.

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 8:03:52 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

This hostile world would take time to get used too.

Frightened by the shadowy figures in the distance, Sunny finds herself cowering behind the group, sticking close to them as the last thing she had in mind was being Separated from the rest of them. Spotting several abandoned power stations in the area Sunny begins to wonder what exactly happened in this world for it to be in it's current state.

Her pondering is cut short, as someone in the group began to introduce themselves. Sunny hadn't been paying attention much, she caught the man's name but was out of her comfort zone to continue listening. She remains silent for the duration, hands squeezing together as she tempts to soothe her fears.

However the terribly loud thunder is what causes her to physically flinch and bump into another member of the group unintentionally stepping on them. "I.. hate to interrupt but perhaps we should find some shelter..?" She suggests in a shy manner, glancing towards the stations.

She put on a brave face in front of the group, not wanting them to know that she was scared shitless. Although they probably saw right through her facade.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#a86ebe; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 16:17:04 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
out of everyone here, wolfgang treats himself as the least capable in this scenario.

announces himself as the de facto protector of the group, which wolfgang just shrugs off. he's certain he's also just here for the same reason as everyone else. the same sentiment goes for and as well, even if both were public servants by profession.

they're just here for greed, whether by monetary value or the experience of it.

"wolfgang volkov. i'm jus' here to see stuff." it's not always that he gets to handle alien tech. when he found out a chance opened up, he was quick to take it. as always, he realizes too late that maybe he didn't want to be around people he doesn't know and trust his life with them.

the introduction that follows 's gets interrupted by 's worries. his expression contorts.

"huh? so soon? we haven't even-!" wolfgang bites his tongue and shakes his head. cutting his outburst short, he heaves a sigh and composes himself. "i s'pose a place to fall back to in case we get separated is also good..."

it wasn't necessarily her point, but it's another perspective that supports the same action.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 19:15:25 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cinema"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","body"]

Callie didn't consider herself someone who was afraid of the dark, but there was still something awfully freakish about this place. She walked alongside her Lycanroc, Skoll, who had his nose pushed to the ground as they investigated the unusual plains.

[break][break] she is jerked out of her thoughts as the tallest and perhaps surliest member of the group makes his introduction, and callie blinks momentarily before recovering. "sure," she says, nodding at him, before speaking to the rest of the group. "you guys can just call me callie. nice to meet everyone."

[break][break] why was she here? maybe 'cause couldn't get off his lazy ass to come here himself. or maybe because she was just curious. who really knew.

[break][break] 's outburst makes her snicker, before she clamps her mouth shut. oops. she was supposed to be a professional today.

[break][break] "i'm sure we can find shelter on the way," she offers to the girl, flashing what she hoped was a reassuring smile. over to wolf-boy, she smirked. "you wanna go exploring first, right? you got two of us for protection, so i think we're all good. right?" she glances over at for confirmation, before clicking her teeth at skoll, instructing him to head down the path towards the closest power station.

[break][break] as they descend further down the path, electricity cracks in the distance. something about it clutches at 's heart, like a feeling of loneliness that she couldn't ignore. she buries it anyway, like she buries everything else.

[break][break] "let's go."

[attr="class","ooc"]

TLDR;

+ callie says hi and introduces herself! [break]
+ she says that they can find shelter on the way and suggest they go investigate the closest powerstation first [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".cinema"] --accent: #4b63a3; --speech:#708CD4; } .cinema b { color: var(--speech); font: bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .cinema a { color: var(--speech); font: bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .cinema .body i { color: var(--speech); } .cinema { width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; min-height: 500px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .cinema .top { height: 200px; background: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1iUwNYVkAQGrlh?format=jpg); background-size: 90%; filter: saturate(150%) grayscale(100%); background-position: 50% 35%; transition: 1s all; } .cinema:hover .top { background-size: 120%; transition: 1s all; } .cinema .border { background: var(--accent); height: 20px; margin-top: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .cinema .body { font: 12px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; color: #eee; padding: 30px 0px 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); margin: 0px 75px 20px; position:relative; z-index:100; } .cinema .body .icon { float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(100%); } .cinema .ooc { width: 250px; margin: -10px auto 20px; color: #eee; font: 11px 'Poppins'; } .cinema .ooc h1 { font: 35px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--speech); text-transform: lowercase; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; transition:1.5s all; } .cinema:hover .ooc h1 { padding-left:30px; transition:1.5s all; } .cinema .pkmn { margin-right:10px; text-align:center; } .cinema .pkmn img { height:35px; margin-left:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .cinema .pkmn img:hover { filter:none; transition:1s all; } .cinema .bottom { background-color: #4a4d56; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 0px; } .cinema .symbol { color:#ccc; position:absolute; margin-top:10px; right:20px; font-size:150px; opacity:0.05; z-index:1; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 4:14:39 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
Cade acknowledges Sunny's worry and nods. And, despite Wolfgang's reservations, the Paldean smiles. "Those stations seem as good a place as any to investigate and take shelter in. You should be more excited, amigo. Aren't you a mechanic? Who knows what we might find in there..."

When Callie acknowledges him, the one-eyed blonde nods and leads the way. The path is covered with thick cables and rocky outcrops, so watching their footing is a constant. Suddenly, however, a massive XURXITREE in the distance begins to glow with intense electrical energy, seemingly absorbing as much power from the ground and clouds as it can before—

KRRRRZZTTT!

A devastating mass blackout occurs, sending this world into complete and utter darkness.

Almost instinctively, Cade reaches backward for the closest hand he can reach: that of . Despite the awkwardness that might have otherwise been apparent on his expression, the man clears his throat and steels himself. "Everyone stop and hold each other's hand if you can... we musn't get lost." He says, tapping the Sableye on his shoulder with his free hand and sending it forward.

"Nadya, light the way for us."

In the darkness, the Sableye turns to reveal its gemstone eyes and Cheshire cat-like grin. Then electricity begins to crackle around its body, eventually coming to form an aura around it that dimly glows within a 10-foot radius. It snickers.

Releasing Callie's hand, Cade glances at her to gauge her expression before turning to acknowledge the other two. "Is everyone alright? We can move forward now... hopefully, this blackout doesn't last much longer."

PROMPT 04

experience a temporary, but devastating mass blackout.

TLDR 📝

💎 At 's request, Cade begins to lead the way toward the closest POWER STATION
💎 A MASS BLACKOUT darkens the path ahead
💎 Cade reaches for Callie's hand to ensure they don't get lost
SABLEYE summons an aura of electricity (SHOCK WAVE) to illuminate the way

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 23:22:14 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

What a relief.

Almost everyone seemed to agree that they should find shelter first. Initially sunny avoids direct eye contact with Wolfgang, the man clearly was upset with the decision and she didn't want to anger him further by saying anything stupid. As the group moves towards the power station, sunny keeps her eyes fixed on the massive XURXITREE looming in the distance.

Realizing that the ultra beast was charging up energy it was to late before she could warn the others, the massive black out happened in a flash. In the darkness she could hear the voice of Cade's and she promptly did as instructed "Understood.." Sunny replies reaching for the hand of and squeezing it tight. Her other free hand interlocks with , once Cade summons his sableye to emit some light she releases her grip on both of them.

"I'm fine." Sunny replies chirpily, it wasn't much light but she was relieved that she could somewhat see.

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 17:02:34 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
must be nice to be confident.

he can't share the same optimism and has, and despite his reaction to her, wolfgang finds his view closer to 's given that his skills as a trainer were probably lacking to comfortably defend himself. still, reassuring words from the two shift the mood to something more pleasant. a field trip to another dimension didn't warrant a friendly exchange, but here they are.

darkness swallows everything in an instant. an instruction sounds, and wolfgang feels someone clasp his hand. the shock from the event's development keeps him still long enough until a lone sableye appears and acts as their source of light.

as everyone gets their bearings back, wolfgang turns his head to do a quick scan of the surroundings.

"we're gonna be movin' alright..." he responds to as he slowly backs away, pointing at a direction behind them. "run."

yellow eyes shine from the darkness, their dot of a pupil looking down at them. the ground shakes, giving a clear picture for the group that whatever was in the darkness was a force to be reckoned with.

he leads the charge sprinting, expecting the other three to follow. in any case, he should be the slowest runner anyways since he's the one without a job that gets physical.

12 flee from stakatakas that have been set up as security at various points in the world.

close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 6:07:23 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

"Holy shit." Sunny says aloud panting as she dashes away from the monstrous stakatakas that initiated a chase. Quickly outpacing the rest of the group, sunny finds herself in the lead. The booming lightning strikes provide a flash of light into the dark world as she heads towards the original destination: abandoned power stations.

Looking over her shoulder to see how the rest of the group was doing the first thing she notices is that the number of stakatakas chasing them had increased. Softly cursing under her breath, Sunny knew it'd be to risky to let them follow all the way to the power stations - they had to take of them here and now.

She stops, turning to face them and tosses out a pokeball. Out of all her pokemon, a tap-dancing mr.rime makes his appearance on the stormy battle field. " hypnosis!" Mr.rime movements would steadily become stranger his cane leading the stakatakas into a dream.

It wouldn't be enough to defeat them, but she was aiming to buy some time. Some of the pursuing stakataka slowly succumbed to slumber, there were a few that didn't seem affected.

"Quickly to the power station!

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 8:06:44 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cinema"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","body"]

KRRRRZZTTT!

[break][break] suddenly, darkness swallows them whole. just a second after, 's hand closes around hers and goosebumps rise along her skin. she nearly punches him in the face, only to stop at the sound of his voice. "okay."

[break][break] another softer, daintier hand closes around hers too as reaches for her. it calms her down, squashes down the loneliness that she'd been feeling, if only by a little. they make their way down the path just in time to recover. "okay," she breathes. "what the hell..."

[break][break] "is that?!"

[break][break] just as it seems like the worst of their concerns are over, something else stirs up. her eyes widen as she spots what points at — the sight of a giant statues stomping towards them at a quick, terrifying pace.

[break][break] shit!

[break][break] "skoll! boy, help us out. quick guard!" with a flash of light, her lycanroc appears and agrees with a bark. a barrier shimmers up just behind them as callie breaks into a sprint with the rest of the group. just in time too, because a ROCK BLAST slams into the wall just in time, protecting them from the damage.

[break][break] the flicker of something bright in the distance - the sableeye - gives them something to run towards. however, by the time they get to the power station, thunder cracks high overhead. she rips the door open - which is luckily, or unluckily? unlocked - and yells at them. "come on, inside! quick!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

TLDR;

+ callie struggles with her feeling of loneliness in the dark [break]
+ skoll (lycanroc) uses quick guard to defend them and then callie runs to the power station, finding an open door to scurry them inside [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".cinema"] --accent: #4b63a3; --speech:#708CD4; } .cinema b { color: var(--speech); font: bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .cinema a { color: var(--speech); font: bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .cinema .body i { color: var(--speech); } .cinema { width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; min-height: 500px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .cinema .top { height: 200px; background: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1iUwNYVkAQGrlh?format=jpg); background-size: 90%; filter: saturate(150%) grayscale(100%); background-position: 50% 35%; transition: 1s all; } .cinema:hover .top { background-size: 120%; transition: 1s all; } .cinema .border { background: var(--accent); height: 20px; margin-top: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .cinema .body { font: 12px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; color: #eee; padding: 30px 0px 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); margin: 0px 75px 20px; position:relative; z-index:100; } .cinema .body .icon { float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(100%); } .cinema .ooc { width: 250px; margin: -10px auto 20px; color: #eee; font: 11px 'Poppins'; } .cinema .ooc h1 { font: 35px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--speech); text-transform: lowercase; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; transition:1.5s all; } .cinema:hover .ooc h1 { padding-left:30px; transition:1.5s all; } .cinema .pkmn { margin-right:10px; text-align:center; } .cinema .pkmn img { height:35px; margin-left:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .cinema .pkmn img:hover { filter:none; transition:1s all; } .cinema .bottom { background-color: #4a4d56; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 0px; } .cinema .symbol { color:#ccc; position:absolute; margin-top:10px; right:20px; font-size:150px; opacity:0.05; z-index:1; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 8:26:56 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
The sight of the STAKATAKA causes Cade to freeze and reevaluate what he's seeing. At first, he sees... buildings on the horizon. Then they begin to move, lights glowing as the entire group is targeted. Now Cade is beginning to think they're something more akin to tanks than buildings, and he hurries to usher the others along as he stays on their flank. "Andale, let's go!"

When he sees a crossfire of ROCK BLAST coming, however, Cade stops to issue a command to the Sableye clinging to his shoulder. "DISABLE!" He orders, causing one Stakataka to fail its attempted attack while the other is defended against by and her Pokémon.

One quick sprint later and they reach the POWER STATION's gate. Cade finds it locked, however, and fails at prying it open with his bare hands. That's when he spots a CHARJABUG crawling on the ground nearby. After chirping at Nadya and sending her down, the Sableye picks up the bug with her hands and ferries it over to the door's powerless electronic keypad. Cade casts it a sharp glare.

"Vamos; open it."

And, thankfully, the Charjabug does just so. With a quick zap, the electronic keypad comes to life and unlocks the gate. The group hurriedly enters the reinforced power station as blasts and explosions descend upon their general area. Their one-eyed blonde bodyguard is the last to go through before shutting the large gate behind them and locking it.

"Everyone okay?"

PROMPT 11

involve a rotom or charjabug in some way.

TLDR 📝

💎 flees from the STAKATAKA
SABLEYE swiftly DISABLES a ROCK BLAST aimed at
💎 reaches the POWER STATION GATE with the GROUP
💎 intimidates a wandering CHARJABUG to open the GATE for them
💎 shuts and locks the GATE behind them
💎 asks if everyone is okay

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 20:23:49 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang doesn't take the time to rest. as soon as they get inside, he quickly takes out his rotom from its pokeball. he whispers a command, and it starts to zoom, the plasma trail it leaves behind visible under the darkness of the blackout.

and soon enough, the office of the power station gets their lighting.

"figures this place just needs a power source." he looks up to the lighting fixtures overhead and clicks his tongue. the lights flicker in response. "my rotom just has enough for the lights though."

locks will still stay locked, unless they get better power.

he paces around the room, looking around at the thrashing the place has experienced. his heart is still racing from physically exerting himself with the sprint, but his interest in piqued with the smashed electronics and exposed wires.

"what's the plan now?" he asks as he shifts debris around with his foot to take an inventory of the scraps they have around. "y'all wanna explore this place? it's not like we can go out anytime soon."

05 investigate the depowered power stations and their destroyed cords, powerbanks, machinery, etc.

🗺️ WOLFGANG VOLKOV's expertise as a mechanic/tinkerer must be pivotal in some way.

close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 7:57:22 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

With amazing teamwork they manage to take care of the stakatakas. Swiftly recalling her mr.rime, sunny darts towards the abandoned power-house. Both Callie and Cade are lifesavers as they managed to unlock both the door and gate within seconds, "I'm all good. she replies to his concern with a sweaty smile, her light blue eyes hover around the room to check on the others. Speculating that they were all fine, just a little spooked.

"Good work guys, think we made a fantastic team" she appraises with a beam, her gaze directed towards wolfgang as he brought up a good point.

"That's a great idea, we need to find a way to stabilize the power." unfortunately she didn't have an electric type with her so she would be relying on the others to keep the lights stable. 's charjabug seemed fully capable, so she didn't need to worry much.

Unintentionally stepping on some power-cables that seemed to lead into a different room, sunny figured it'd be a good starting point. "I'll check out this way" pointing towards the general direction she was going towards, gently inviting anyone else to join her.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 6:21:37 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cinema"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","body"]

her heart thudding in her chest, callie rushes into the dark space of the powerstation. as much as she hates venturing into the unknown, this time, the known is so much more terrifying, with the wall of STAKATAKA chasing after them.

[break][break] and in the quiet, darkened space, her stomach gives a dedicated lurch.

[break][break] callie doesn't often find herself at a loss for words, but the adrenaline chasing through her veins and being rushed into a tight, enclosed space forces her of a memory that she'd rather keep closed. the comrades that she'd found in and , in and . in one, brief silent moment she can't remember if the others have been able to escape and she's filled with a sudden, overwhelming fear: that she's alone.

[break][break] left her. left her.

[break][break] "everyone okay?"

[break][break] thanks to and his rotom, light sparks in the empty space. the room illuminates shortly, revealing a mess of tangled cords and broken machines, static electricity clinging onto metal.

[break][break] "thanks," she says, a bit hastily, both to the engineer and , nodidng at them both. "i think that sounds... good," she says, swallowing. she glances down at her lycanroc who has managed to catch up to them too, nuzzling into her palm. the glowing optimism of one helps too, and callie straightens up a bit more, the life returning to her rosy cheeks.

[break][break] "maybe there's a generator somewhere," she suggests. she reaches into her belt before releasing her phanpy. the pokemon's PICK-UP ABILITY might be of use here. "think you could find something of use, elli?"

[break][break] the tiny elephant nods before scampering off into the dark.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

TLDR;

+ callie is reminded of the people who've left her in her life [break]
+ phanpy goes searching for something useful, pick-up ability activated [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 9:12:00 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
Pleased to hear is alright, the mercenary smiles back at her. When makes his suggestion, however, Cade turns to the man and nods. "There might be something of value here, so might as well..." He replies, hands on his hips as he surveys the surrounding chamber with a single eye. Thankfully, the Rotom makes things easier.

Light flickers on hesitantly. Eventually, a few of them find themselves powered sufficiently, burning back shadows that had attempted to keep certain passageways hidden. "Nice work," The mercenary remarks, walking over to an office area sectioned off from the rest. Though he'd noted the worrisome look that carried around, he didn't feel he knew her well enough to ask what was the matter.

And, with that being the state of things, what was the point of even asking if she was okay? She'd surely only respond with an affirmative. It was the easiest way to brush it all off.

Nevertheless, Cade focuses on the task at hand, using his skills as a BOUNTY HUNTER to expertly sort through old files and documents until finding something of worth: a KEYCARD belonging to a man named SIMON PARKER. Based on the information upon it, it appears to grant access to BASEMENT LEVEL TWO. He turns back to his group.

"We're looking for a generator, right? Try basement level two. I just found a keycard that can grant us access." He adds, holding it up for them to see as he regroups. The Sableye on his shoulder grins rather proudly.

PROMPT 🗺️

and his expertise as a bounty hunter must be pivotal here, and the experience must be of use for his memoir.

TLDR 📝

💎 is glad to hear is okay
💎 commends
💎 seems worried for
💎 finds a KEYCARD and the location of the GENERATOR
💎 regroups to head off to BASEMENT LEVEL TWO

MADE BY MIZO