awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
skaro
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 19:36:34 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

if she could be bothered to care more, she may have laughed at illeana's brashness. she doesn't say as much, but her demeanor towards their others rings much the same as fernando's. their world is far from perfect, its people less so. deserving, even, of the fate that almost befell them. that, she keeps to herself as well.

"it's always a disaster, one way or another. there are no winners in war." exhaustion strains at her features now, slipping through her hardened guise for a moment. her bones are weary, her muscles tired. 

"are they?" she says. or is it just more smoke and mirrors? 

she studies illeana, shifts her weight. "he rose to aid fernando, you know. even after death, alex still fought for him." her head tilts. "would you search for him in that other place? would you bring him back to all of this, if you could?"
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
skaro
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 1:50:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a nod is all she provides for disaster.

wars never surmount to anything more than bitter loss for all parties involved. she thinks of the ultra beast war, of what it cost. the victory had been stained so maroon she couldn't see the golden laurels anymore.

"they are... the dead rose during mt pyre when the rift came into existence."

she had sworn she saw green hair. familiar kind eyes. now, she attributes it to losing too much blood in battle.

and yet, freya brings with her a startling revelation: he had risen before. for fernando, of all people. she tastes iron on her tongue.

"for him?"

her distaste is palpable.

probing questions are met with a still silence. she doesn't move, doesn't blink. she simply... stares.

and finally, quietly, she speaks.

"no. i would not want to subject him to what this place has become."

the longing is there. the desire. she won't give into it. he's in a better place. he has to be.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
skaro
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 4:43:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it makes her wary of what's to come, but the information doesn't really surprise her. you could tell freya a distortion had opened up and infinite copies of guzzlord were infiltrating hoenn under the command of a sentient pokemon and at this point, she wouldn't bat an eye. most probably wouldn't. 

"for him," she says, chagrined. she doesn't know the intricacies of it - how could she? she wasn't there. and she certainly doesn't know anything about what it's like to be dead (as close as she's come before). 

she drops her gaze at illeana's answer, looking elsewhere. part of her, very suddenly, thinks she ought to share her time in kyurem's realm. of the other alexander she did try to save. the one who faded before her after losing his wife. but she can't bring herself to poke old wounds. 

"he would want to return, i think." she reaches for the pokeball at her neckline and releases lyune. the salamence lowers himself so she can hoist herself atop him.

"because he's better than all of us." she pauses, gripping reins. "i'll be in touch, reyes."
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
skaro
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 21:23:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she's right in a way that's painful.

is the best of them all. both in life and in death.

she's quiet in the face of this fact. it falls heavy on the shoulders. and she can't quite hold strong. faltering comes in many forms. it persists even when stubbornness tries to keep it at bay.

for her, faltering is the sudden appearance of tears. they dot water lines yet gravity never tugs them down.

the use of her last name is salt on an open wound. she detests it.

"be well, freya."

and she doesn't watch the mother of dragons leave. her back turns long before taloned feet kick away from the ground. she stays here as minutes crawl into hours.

her departure comes at dusk. with it, a new destination in mind. her expedition to the border is a double edged sword when it comes a week later.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
skaro
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 20:58:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: