October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
I'm crazy, but you like that; ... I bite back.
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 7:34:33 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

At first, Elaina was only in Lavaridge town for some sightseeing, however, her visit ended up becoming an off-the-clock job when a fire started on the top floor of an apartment complex. Luckily, she had Sonya the Oshawott with her. Sonya may have been small, but she was quick on her feet as well as being a Water-Type Pokemon. "Everyone, get back! It's not safe to stand so close!," She said, trying to get the civilians to stand back before they got hurt. "Sonya, use Aqua Jet to start putting out the flames!" Elaina had said. Sonya was hesitant, however, water started to form around her body, flying around while using the water to douse the flames. Elaina didn't know if there were any Ranger's on duty, but she hoped that another ranger with a water-type pokemon would arrive soon. Sonya, despite being up for the job, was definitely young, and Elaina herself didn't know how long Sonya would be able to last.

[break][break]

+
[break][break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#CC0066[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 1:20:29 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Things were pretty quiet on the home front—the kids were with their grandmothers (yes both of them), was most probably out somewhere busy testing the RaiCorp tech in the field, and here she was keeping the peace around the café and helping out when she spotted someone running past, looking harried—

Normal sight, but nothing new, before said person did a u-turn and came scampering back, wheezing for breath.

“What? What is it?” she began, putting the tray down on an empty table and waiting for the other to speak up. The moment there was mention of a fire—

“On it,” and with that off went the apron, and she made a mad dash to the back room to grab her Pokéballs.

In minutes she’d already deployed her Inteleon, darting like a streak across the rooftops as the Water-type summoned a Rain Dance first and aimed it towards where the fires were burning from said apartment complex.

Thankfully she’d brought along several other Pokémon in case the Rain Dance wasn’t going to be enough…

The crowd of people crowding near where the fire was happening didn’t help matters, either.

“Alright, e’rryone, if you’d be so kind as to move out of the way, please!” she shouted as she reached for her Ranger Captain’s badge and slapped it on.

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 2:24:56 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina continued to make sure that the civilians kept their distance while keeping an eye on Sonya who was still using her aqua jet to douse the flames as best as she could. Elaina could tell that Sonya was exerting herself too much, but somehow, she was still managing. However, the moment rain started to pour, Elaina caught the eyes of an inteleon and a woman coming onto the scene. Oshawott even stopped for but a brief moment, noticing the sudden aid. Elaina smiled at her helper while giving Sonya the okay to keep doing what she was doing. Elaina had then decided to walk over to the woman. "Thank you so much! Sonya up there was the only water pokemon I have and the fire started out of nowhere. I can't thank you enough," Elaina said to the woman.

[break][break]

"Name's Elaina, but we can catch up once the rest of the flames have been put out," Elaina stated. Something told her that the woman was more than likely a ranger stationed here in Lavaridge. But now wasn't the time for idle chit-chat. Elaina just wished that she was able to help out more than she could. She just had to hope that little Sonya would be able to keep up her aqua jet as much as possible.

+
[break][break]
+

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 4:39:52 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

“The important thing is you’re here, what with so many people milling around to watch things can possibly get out of hand,” she nodded quietly as she shuffled around her pockets and pulled out another Pokéball.

It was like the entire situation was mocking her—because right then and there she heard an explosion going off, and she had to resist pinching the bridge of her nose out of frustration.

“Time to bring out more backup,” was all she said next, before summoning a Primarina that appeared in a flash of red light.

“Go, help out!” she continued, tilting her head in the direction of the flames. An alarmed exclamation came from the Primarina, however she was quickly to nod and dash off, letting loose with a Hydro Pump to help out the Inteleon.

Once her two Pokémon were handling the burning situation (heh) she then turned to face the other woman.

“I’m Izumi,” she introduced herself. “Thank hell I’m not handling this alone,” she added a few moments later.

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 8:48:46 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Izumi spoke the truth. Despite her Sonya not being experienced, it was still helpful - small or big. Help was help, and Elaina was grateful to her that she said that. What's more, is that Elaina did manage to hold back the watchers as they looked in either shock or horror as the apartment complex was burning. Elaina took note of Izumi's name and also chuckled at her later comment. "Likewise," she said. Elaina did not keep the chipper mood for long as she saw a child running out onto the balcony. "HELP ME, PLEASE!" the child screamed, begging for someone to help him. Elaina also saw a woman and a man coming from out of the crowd, and from their reaction, that was their child. Without even thinking, Elaina pulled out another Pokeball, tossing it out in front of her, bringing out Ira, her Annihilape. "Ira, save the child, Quickly!" Elaina had said, not even a moment sooner, Ira used all of its strength, to jump up, quickly making its way to the balcony. The Annihilape gently grabbed the little boy, then proceeded to jump down before flames erupted outward onto the balcony.

[break][break]

"Oh, my sweet boy, Are you okay!?" the mother cried out, tears falling down her face, holding the little boy and not daring to let go. A minute or two later, the mother, grabbed Elaina's hand and said, "Thank you for saving my son! I wouldn't know what I'd do without him," She exclaimed, unable to stop crying. "It's my job ma'am, and I'd do anything to save someone's life," She smiled, bringing her other hand, accepting the woman's undying gratitude. She gently guided the family back towards the crowd just as Oshawott, began to dowse the very same balcony before it was completely destroyed by the flames. It was charred mostly, but as long as it could be fully repaired, it would more than likely become good as new. "Ira! Sonya! I need you to go inside! There could still be people trapped!" Elaina had called out to them. Sonya stopped her aqua jet for a moment, safely land on Ira's right shoulder, and then as soon they were together, they made their way towards the second balcony, rushing inside. Oshawott used her aqua jet, being able to clear a path for Ira, while he used Bulk-Up to endure the water pressure that was coming from Sonya's body, traversing the hallway safely while also managing to keep up with her as they attempted to find anyone trapped inside.

+
[break][break]
+

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 14:42:06 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

They had peace… for all of 0.5 seconds before someone came running out onto a balcony and was literally shouting for help!

Her Inteleon had spotted the child and then quickly made to aim a Hydro Pump around the place where the child had emerged, making sure to only stop for the strange-looking Primeape to grab the child and get out of range before continuing to hose down the upper floors with the Water-type attack.

Down on the ground… the Primarina then started to aim high, her own Hydro Pump bursting forth and quelling the flames enough for the two Pokémon to go inside.

Now she had her own doubts as to follow or now, however she knew that they would need as much flames put out as possible, and continued to aim her own Water-type attack at the closest places she could reach.

“Where—where’d you get that Primeape? Wait, it’s… it’s a Primeape, right?” she mused, turning to Elaina. It did bear some resemblance to the normal Primeape…

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 18:07:37 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina held her smile before Izumi spoke to her once more. She had asked her about Ira, which Elaina happily indulged her female companion. "Well, it's actually the evolved form of a Primape. Ya see Primapes are prone to spouts of rage quite frequently, however, that rage builds up to the point where it, quite literally, kills them. However, they don't stay dead. In fact, their death sparks the evolution process, turning them into an Annihilape. It keeps its fighting type, but also gains the ghost type when it evolves," She explains to Izumi. Most people who are told this would probably find the subject ... morbid, if not terrifying, however, Elaina actually found it intriguing. "You know the phrase 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'? Well, in terms of a Primeape's evolution, it actually the exact opposite. It's what kills them that makes them stronger," Elaina said, hoping that she didn't sound like she was giving Izumi some kind of lesson. That was just how Elaina liked to explain things.

[break][break]

While Elaina and Izumi were still outside, Ira and Sonya started to scour the rooms, keeping the enraged flames at bay with Sonya's aqua jet, while Ira did the searching for anyone trapped. They had already searched two rooms thoroughly, but there were no signs indicating that there was anyone in them. However, when they reached the third, room, both Ira and Sonya heard coughing from behind a door with burnt pieces of the ceiling blocking the way. Sonya made quick work of the flames on the burning obstacle, which made Ira proceed with moving out of the way for them to get through. Once they were inside, Ira and Sonya gestured to them, wanting them to follow them back out to safety.

+
[break][break]
+

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 9:37:41 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Back outside, the Inteleon and the Primarina continued to douse the building with water, hoping that the firemen would arrive soon with their Water-types and help out with extinguishing the flames in the process.

At least they managed to keep the flames within the complex area and not have it spread outward, which was good!

When she explained how Primeape actually evolved further, she had to hit the brakes and blink.

“Wait, wait, hold up a second… Primeape can stillevolve?!” she exclaimed in a stage whisper, look of utter disbelief on her face. “How the hell is that possible?”

She—she had to contact the hubby, now. As soon as possible. As fast as she could manage! What the fresh hell?! She knew that Primeape was one and done from Mankey, so for it to become a two-stage evolution? What did she miss?

Unless… it was the doing of those distortions…

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 10:13:22 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina nodded to Izumi, as the Inteleon and the Primarina continued to control the flames from the outside. Elaina still made sure that everyone who stayed watching was far enough back for their own safety. "What I've read about them was fairly new as well, which surprised me as well. To be honest, I was surprised when I found him." she said, remembering the day she had first met the ghost monkey. She was out near Mauville Hills and had found him, just sitting there. He was very polite and gentle, despite his typical spouts of anger. She figured that he only got that way when he was battling, which somewhat made sense.

[break][break]

Meanwhile, inside the building, Ira and Sonya had just started to free the people from the trapped room. While some of the fire inside had been contained, there was still a good portion of flames. Sonya the Oshawott was seemingly near her limit as well, however, the tiny otter had eventually started to glow, evolving into a Dewott. Ira watched, slightly surprised by his companion's new appearance, however, it of course still recognized her all the same. Sonya, feeling recharged after evolving, started to use its Aqua jet once, using its stream of water to douse the source of the flames. It used the walls within the room as a means to have the stream flowing around it spread around the burning stove as well as the general area. Elaina had noticed that the flames from within were dying out rather quickly, getting Izumi's Attention as she saw what was going on.

[break][break]

Then within a few minutes later, Ira and Sonya, in her newly evolved state, came from out of the balcony, jumping down to the ground level in front of their trainer, with Ira holding onto the two civilians that were trapped inside. Elaina was needless to say surprised that Sonya evolved. She was also happy that Sonya had managed to pull through for them; being able to stop the flames from the inside with just her only water-type move. She returned Sonya and Ira both back to their pokeballs. "Both of you did very well, Rest up okay?" she said to them despite them already now in their pokeballs. Elaina then faced Izumi and said, "Well, it looks like we saved everyone that was inside, and stopped the fire," She paused, letting out a sigh of relief. "By any chance, would you wanna go grab a coffee together?" Elaina had asked, noticing that it wasn't even noon yet. Besides, having a nice cup of joe after an early start on the job was a great way to relax.

+ After you post again, go ahead and submit this to mod reqs! <3
[break][break]
+

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 10:08:17 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

“I gotta tell my husband about this. Pretty sure he’s gonna lose his shit when he finds out Primeape can still evolve.”

In fact she had to contact as soon as possible and let him know that there were apparently, new forms that were out there!

(Of course she had no idea that he already had a Clodsire of his own, but of course she’d call it the brown Quagsire or something like that when she saw it.)

“Have you seen any more of the… of the new Pokémon around here?” she hummed, suddenly curious because she realized that… if there was a Fire-type amongst the new ones, she definitely had to get her hands on them as much as possible!

Right as the strange-looking Primeape leaped out of the building holding the other people they’d managed to find (followed by a Dewott no less) the Primarina put on the hose at maximum power, and so did the Inteleon—and then the sirens cut through the air; the local firemen volunteers had arrived!

“Oh, I know a better place to grab a coffee,” she continued with a grin as the Inteleon leaped like a Bond stuntman towards where they were, followed by the Primarina as she recalled both Water-types as well.

And it was off! To her family’s café no less!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Put that fire out! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 6:08:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGERS)