awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 19:58:03 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The QTΠS contest had ended with Andrea's Munchlax, Doraemon, being crowned the winner. This called for a grand celebration! Every member of her devoted fanbase was invited... all 100 of them! Yeah, she might have underestimated her sheer number of followers. It was a good thing then that Silver Co. had generously provided a venue large enough to house all those people.

The convention hall was teeming with chattering Pokéfans, many of whom wore T-shirts with Munchlax's face on them. A sprawling selection of foods lined the tables, and in the middle of it all stood the man of the hour, Doraemon, proudly wearing the Cleverness Ribbon on his chest. Many children nagged their parents to let them take pictures with him, but the shiny Munchlax was too busy stuffing his face with treats to smile for the camera. Doraemon's fans considered his effervescent Gluttony to be part of his charm.

Being his trainer, Andrea also received a lot of attention she wasn't quite accustomed to. She was still trying to adjust to her newfound fame, even if it was most likely just a flash in the pan.

"Why yes, I do wear this costume in my everyday life!"

"I found Doraemon in a swarm! He's named after an old show my Mom used to watch!"

"Your daughter wants a selfie with me? Sure, I'd love to!"

"You want my autograph? OK, lemme grab my pen!"

"Huh, you want me to sign your chest?! What if you need to take a shower?"

Being barraged with more questions and requests than she could handle, the young PokéManiac retreated to the side in order to take a breather. However, that only made her distinct, costumed form all the more visible to any new guests entering the venue at that time.
@pippa //mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 1:53:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"grrrreetings!" pippa chirped happily and loudly, boastful and haughty in even her outfit choice. seeing as the company she belonged to sponsored the party, she allowed herself a neon pink swimsuit-esque outfit. of course, pippa would wear something as flamboyant regardless of the occasion so perhaps it didn't quite matter. "it seems you are a worthy contender indeed!" a pose was struck before andrea, but unfortunately for the pink-haired coordinator wannabe, she wasn't quite anything in the face of the recent contest winner. hell, pippa couldn't even get someone to look away from doraemon to focus on her as she pointed directly between the eyes of the costume-bearing overnight superstar.[break]
"hmph," the heiress fretted, kicking one foot out as she went to step after andrea once she was finally away from the rest of the crowd. "now i have you!" an anime villainess tone of voice overtook her vocal lilt, putting a fan of fingers over her eyes as if a spotlight was shining down on her, "andrea vaneau!" a pause for nothing but drama, "you did fantastic!"[break]
"tch."[break]
cliche even now, pippa found herself looking to the side - diverting her gaze with a theatrical tear in the corner of her right eye. "a moving performance to the very last! regrettably, i lost! nothing less than what i would expect from my rival!" [break]
then and there, it was declared: pippa now claimed andrea as her coordinator rival - whether she liked it or not.

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!
[break]
@romanl
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 11:30:45 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Ah, a familiar face from the competition. Normally, that flamboyant and even a tad risqué outfit would have driven boys crazy, but people were too preoccupied fawning over Doraemon to notice the hot, wealthy woman entering the building. Andrea gulped when the rich heiress cornered her, exerting her intimidating girlboss energy on her... only to then congratulate her on her victory.

"'Rival'?!" The draconic cosplayer blinked in bewilderment. She barely even knew Pippa, so that seemed premature. Then again, if was her battling rival, it only made sense to have a coordinator rival as well. "Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Although, Doraemon deserves most of the credit." She replied, gazing at her popular Munchlax that was being swarmed by adoring fans.

Andrea turned back to the pink-ette with a questioning look. "How's Dussy doing by the way?" She asked, surprised that Pippa's adorable little Duskull was nowhere to be seen.
@pippa //mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 3:42:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Much to his chagrin, he was stuck in attendance of this party due to his charge. seemed utterly displeased that her business partner had merely placed second, but the man didn't seem disheartened at all in truth. If anything, he seemed to sparkle with a sense of pride. But alas, Lorelei's commands were something he begrudgingly had to follow. She even lent him her Ditto (likely for surveillance purpose since she herself could not participate.) The Ditto she called Goobly sat on his shoulder, displeased with the current situation.

All he had to do was simply mingle with the partygoers and strike when the time seemed appropriate. As the Ditto warbled on his shoulder as though it were a disgruntled war veteran, Roman couldn't help but give a sigh.

"I know, Goobly. Let's just get this over with. Remember to use your Transform to change into one of the partygoers so you can sneak out and cut the power when it's time."

Roman peeled off his eyepatch and fit his glass eye in before he fixed his tie and pushed the doors open. He had to admit, the fact the Silver company could not only back the contest but host an extravagant party on top of this screamed wealth. A bit too much of it for his liking. It wasn't long to catch the center of attention and a runner-up who declared the winner her newfound rival. He walked over without a care, grabbing a chocolate-covered strawberry along the way and plopping it into his mouth. Meanwhile his Ditto accomplice had already transformed and began to meander about, sunglasses placed on their face to hide its beady little eyes.

"Well, it's a shame to see the other contestants didn't dare to show up. Miss Vaneau, Miss Silver, it's a pleasure. I wanted to introduce myself as a fan, my name is Desmond -- I must say, you both were a delight out there," he offered. "And Miss Silver, I must say I admire your sportsmanship in this situation. A shame none of your other fellow competitors chose to offer the same sentiment."

Somehow he managed to crack a convincing smile. A little mingling while Lorelei's little creature did the dirty work wasn't something he minded one bit. Though he'd hoped the creature could move fast and make itself unseen and unheard. Meanwhile, he offered a hand out to both of the contestants in a manner to shake so he could properly thank them for the show. (In truth, he didn't care much for the theatrics of all of it, but that was part of the acting.)

( note: the ditto is merely for flavor purposes and will not be used for combat as it belongs to a separate trainer )

+ @pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 7:07:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"yes, my rival!" another pompous laugh was in order at andrea's bewilderment. this was not meant to belittle her surprise or make her seem ignorant - it was just that pippa was quite obviously living for this moment. although the attention was obviously on andrea, the silver heiress didn't mind sharing the spotlight or even handing it over completely ... for now. the party was indeed for doraemon and andrea, pippa had no place in it but as the contestant who only got second to last place. it was a miserable position to be in for someone who wished to become a proper coordinator so badly, but there was at least one brain cell that rattled in pippa's head and let her know that she'd have her own time to shine soon enough. time and patience didn't come easy to her, but she would find it for the sake of the shiny munchlax who seemed to have won her heart as if she were a judge, herself.[break]
looking upon andrea's own reactions, pippa couldn't help but come to adore the fellow coordinator as well.[break]
"were you serious, by the way? about wanting to become a pokemon?" in a way, the ranger/coordinator hybrid found herself a bit ... worried? in another way, she admired the redhead's drive towards something so absurdly impossible that it was laughable to most. it seemed andrea didn't quite care about what others thought of her, however, given how she carried herself.[break]
truly, what a darling. the beauty appreciator saw the dragon-typed girl as a jewel in the rough, still trying to figure out what she was becoming -- or perhaps she already knew and was frustrated with the slow process of getting there.[break]
"in fact --" a bump into a solid chest cut off her train of thought. pippa had pulled back her hand to speak with it, hitting it against @romanl 's chest gently. the tap wasn't enough to merit a 'sorry' from the otherwise prideful woman and so she merely looked down (or up) her nose at him. who was this? desmond? did she know anybody by that name? and if she didn't, how wasn't she already knees deep into investigating such a beautiful man?[break]
even the strange uncanny valley nature of his unmoving eye and scarred face was a beauty frankenstein wished he could achieve.[break]
"ahem!" clearing her throat, she addressed both parties - andrea and this 'desmond.' "the competition was a smashing success. as a competitor, it is horrid to come so low on the list but as the daughter of the company holding the competition, i must thank andrea and the crowd that attended." grabbing a nearby cup, she raised it in a celebratory fashion. "ah, yes, dussy should be here, no?" addressing the question of where the ghost-type was, the duskull was promptly released from his ball on pippa's waist that was stylized as a string of jewels. "bust it open, everyone and dussy! to us living to slay another day for i'll definitely win the next competition!" she cheered as the duskull raised both flippers above its head happily, seemingly also happy about the competition and how it came out. winning wasn't everything, really, especially when even getting to compete was a thrill.[break]
[break]
[break]
@romanl
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 10:21:49 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Of course I'm serious about wanting to become a Pokémon! Would I be wearing this if I wasn't serious?" The eccentric trainer did a jovial twirl around herself, showing off her bright purple dragon pajamas. Verily the epitome of seriousness. In any case, Pippa seemed friendly, and Andrea was always happy to make new friends!

Speaking of new friends, a guy called Desmond greeted them. While Pippa's mind was filled with decadent thoughts of having an affair with the creepy, yet handsome man, Andrea had no libido, so she instead focused on his eerie, unmoving eye, being somewhat unnerved by it. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Desmond... Were you at the contest? I don't remember seeing you." The dragon-costumed girl said, hesitantly shaking his hand.

Then, a gigantic cake emerged from the kitchen, hoisted by four cooks. "Oooh, it's here! It's here" The draconic cosplayer excitedly exclaimed, watching as the cooks set the enormous cake in front of the shiny Munchlax, whose mouth watered at the sight. Everyone in the room started singing.

"For he's a jolly good fellow.
For he's a jolly good fellow.
For he's a jolly good fello-o-o-o-o-ow!
Which nobody can deny."

"Congrats, Doraemon! This cake is all yours! I love you!" Andrea shouted at the top of her lungs. With tears of joy in his eyes, Doraemon leaped into the air, before diving into the cake with his whole body, splattering cream and frosting everywhere. The baby glutton began eagerly devouring the cave, his rapidly moving maw doing its best pac-man impression.
@pippa, @romanl //mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 18:22:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Roman carefully lifted his own flute of champagne in the toast that Pippa had initiated. Once the aforementioned Duskull was released from its pokeball, Roman gave the warbling ghost a polite applause for its hard work on the stage. But he felt both of them taking note of his glass eye and took a sip of his champagne -- a taste he'd recently grew acclimated to. His shoulders shook with a chuckle that rumbled in his chest.

"Ah, sorry, a little grotesque, isn't it?" he asked. "From an accident on the field. Lost my eye during the Rocket siege in Kanto. That's probably why you didn't see me out there, I try to stay towards the back as not to scare the little ones who might get upset about my weird eye."

A believable lie, really. He did take part in it, but the eye injury was before that. His attention turned to the Munchlax who seemed to enjoy all the attention it received from the celebratory portion of the party. Once more, Roman raised his hands in a polite applause for the admittedly wired pokemon. Was cake the best thing for Doraemon? Well, at least when it hit the sugar crash, it'd be much easier to take on. His attention quickly went back to Dussy as he cracked a slight smile at it.

"I think you should celebrate too, given you did spectacularly," he mused. "Perhaps your trainer wouldn't mind giving me a one-on-one display with your talents?"

From her behavior, he assumed it would be easy to lure her on with words and keep her distracted. Andrea herself seemed a tougher nut to crack. Perhaps once the star of the show was out of the way, he could focus on weaker points then. It seemed she was proud of her prized winner, and to attack pride often proved effective. He'd give Goobly a few more minutes before he chose to strike.

+ @pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 2:07:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"does doraemon have any relatives?" pippa wondered out loud as she witnessed the munchlax plummet face first into his cake, her own eyes turning into happy, almost teary slits as if she was the proud trainer it belonged to, herself. what a cutie. andrea, too. the two of them suited one another and their relationship showed in their similar levels of cute behavior. as for desmond, pippa could feel her ears heat up. she wasn't blushing by any means, she simply could feel something alarming her. not good at reading her own body signs, however, she waved it off and stated something that might have been surprising to hear.[break]
"i don't know if i can. it'd be rude to leave miss vaneau unattended and i am not sure how my darling would take to me having one-on-one sessions with anyone other than him." this was to be taken any which way regarding what the 'sessions' were, but she was openly faithful and even presented her hand with its own engagement band on it. while she was indeed the 'forever thirsting one', she couldn't break @flynt's heart for anything since her own belonged to him solely. "but if you want to see dussy up close, i think it'd be adorable to have both him and doraemon finally speak to one another." looking to andrea, the heiress nudged her as if she were already a close friend - eyebrows wiggling wildly as she was ready to see some lovely and friendly pokemon action.[break]
"what say you, andrea? will you let dussy befriend your doraemon? he won't eat any of the cake so i think that's already a good start."[break]
[break]
[break]
@romanl
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 11:18:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea was indeed a tough nut to crack. A grown ass woman dressed up in dragon pajamas, she could easily be disregarded as a lunatic. Yet, her actual threat level was unknown. She didn't fall for flattery or for Desmond's masculine charms.

Addressing Pippa's question about Doraemon's relatives, the young PokéManiac shrugged. "None that I know of. All Pokémon have to come from somewhere, though, right? His Papa and Mama Snorlax are probably still out there." At first glance, it might have seemed cruel separating a little one from their family, but for many wild Pokémon being caught by a trainer was their rite of passage.

Being asked to showcase her Duskull, the Silver heiress suggested that their little cuties tried to befriend one another. "Absolutely! Making new friends is always nice!" The dragon-hooded girl jovially replied. She went to fetch her Munchlax, the crowd parting to allow her to pass through once her intentions were known.

Dussy eating the cake would not be a concern, for most of it had already been devoured. Doraemon was lying on the floor with a swollen belly that looked like he was pregnant with a food baby. Andrea knelt next to him. "Hey, Doraemon. Dussy wants to be your friend. What do you say?"

The overfed Munchlax raised his sugar-coated paw in greeting, while letting out a burp, causing onlookers to go "D'awwww."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 4:33:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With the Munchlax itself incapacitated, Roman took his phone out and took a picture. Perhaps he simply couldn't help the charm the strange Doraemon had, or perhaps it was for another purpose. He soon pocketed his phone, and not long after, he tilted his head at Pippa in slight surprise. The ring was quite nice, but part of him was still focused on her accusations. With a quick glance up and down, Roman couldn't help but fold his arms and give a chuckle before he shook his head no.

"Oh, don't get it twisted, you're a bit too young for me, I simply meant a battle," he offered. "But congratulations on the marriage? Engagement? Promise ring? I don't want to assume incorrectly."

He soon unfolded his arms to show his own silver band that he sported. It had no purpose to him much anymore given his separation from his wife was more than enough time for their marriage to likely be null and void. But it wasn't time for him to dwell on his own dwindling marriage (as it was a whole can of worms that didn't need to be opened.) He lowered his arm as he glanced down at the Dussy who seemed to have a new friend.

A shame that friendship posed itself a harsh separation.

It wasn't long until the lights went out and the windows caved in from outside pressure (not necessarily from intruders but he staged the implosion to seem as such.) Many members in the crowd stumbled about as if running for an exit. Roman himself grew too accustomed to the dark that it took his eyes hardly any time to adjust. It wasn't long until he found himself pushing past the crowd to take care of business. Once the lights came back on, the Duskull and Munchlax were gone, and Roman simply stood there with his Arcanine at the ready.

"Sorry, I don't think I can let either of you chase after them. My boss was very specific on the pretty penny that'd be made off of a contestant and contest winner. Even if I did let you go ahead, I don't think you'll be catching up."

In truth, Roman already had the pokemon snagged up, but he wanted to create a diversion so he could make an easier getaway with the prizes.

+ @pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 7:02:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the reason pippa asked about doraemon's relatives was because she, too, wanted a doraemon-adjacent pokemon. while the munchlax won the hearts of many, dussy seemed to just stare at the hand offered by the normal type, the crowd, then back at the normal type with a bit of concern. the ghost type's hand seemed to phase through the offered hand but it soon materialized into something corporeal - gripping onto his new friend's hands while two little anime-style blushes appeared on his cheeks when ...[break]
everything happened all at once.[break]
"dussy!" pippa exclaimed in utter shock and anguish as she saw that once there was a semblance of light, both her duskull and andrea's munchlax had disappeared. "there's no pokemon like that in the whole wide world!" she was growing delirious at the loss already, almost as if all hope was lost from the get-go. both hands raised to her face in horror and she then scrambled to andrea's side, gripping her with gentle but very urging force. "oh no, what do we do!?" all these actions were done in a split second, showing off the heiress's talent for quick dramatics. [break]
it was 'desmond's' character reveal that left the pink damsel in distress aghast with shock.[break]
how could she have known a man with twisted features and a glass eye would be evil?![break]
"did you know?!" she asked andrea as if asking an imaginary crowd if they spotted the evildoer on screen. pippa knew all too well that andrea would never have a part in such a scheme but she felt rather ignorant at that moment as she popped open a pokeball, revealing a newest addition to her party that seemed to have an unlikely, non -ussy, name.[break]
"shibari, go!" the wannabe trainer claimed like a protagonist she had seen on tv would say. the dragonair wiggled its tail and looked around, unsure what this meant. it seemed to be idling before it went for a quick wrap on 'desmond' himself. "you will regret what you've done on this here day!" she declared out loud, not caring for the people who were already filtering out of the scene. all would be well for them, but this man seemed to have something precious to both herself and andrea. "let's get our babies back!" she cheered with a thumbs up towards the dino-woman.[break]
[break]
[break]
@romanl
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 19:41:01 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
'Desmond' proved not only that he lacked taste by rejecting Pippa's alluring charm, but also that he was secretly a bad guy by staging the heist of the century. A distraction in the form of a momentary blackout saw the newly bonded Doraemon and Dussy vanishing into thin air.

Amidst the chaos and confusion, Andrea stood still as a statue, her hood casting a shadowy veil over her visage. Her arms went limp and fell to her sides, a Pokéball trailing off her fingers and dropping on the floor with an audible thud. She hardly reacted to external stimuli, even as her fellow QTΠS contestant wildly shook her.

"Why?" The dragon-costumed girl finally spoke up, her voice devoid of its usual peppiness. "Why would you take away our friends? That's wrong!" She spat, glaring at the one-eyed criminal with a downright incensed look. Behind her, a fearsome Hydreigon manifested, hissing menacingly while its six eyes glowed with eerie bloodlust.

The Brutal Pokémon let out a mighty roar, and ran amok in a reckless Outrage. Like a physical manifestation of Andrea's righteous anger, the ferocious, three-headed dragon barreled into every piece of furniture possible in a berserk rage, leaving no table un-flipped until the lost Pokémon were found.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 2:01:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Before Roman could make a proper move, his body had been bound by the Dragonair within Pippa's team. He didn't seem to flinch one bit. If anything, he stared ahead, uninterested in the current situation. Even the Hydreigon that made a mess of the room hardly seemed like an issue to him. If anything, he seemed unwavering in his duties, much like a robot. His goal was simple, take care of the two dragons that left him at an impasse and then make his way back to the dropoff point.

"For all you know, the captured pokemon could be long gone from here. Hell, I don't even know where they could be right now."

That was a lie, but the two didn't need to know that. He eyed his Arcanine and with just a simple nod, the creature took a few steps back. The Arcanine took a deep breath in and then began to charge forward in a gesture of Extreme Speed to crash into his trainer. Whether the Dragonair had remained or was smart enough to get out of the blast zone, Roman felt the creature collide with his body, the impact enough to send the glass eye in his socket flying. It bounced a few times and rolled just a few feet away. Once Roman managed to recover, he walked over, picked it up, and dusted it off. For now, it had no purpose as he pocketed it and looked at the two before him, keeping the empty eye closed as not to offer them a grotesque sight.

"I truly have no interest in taking your pokemon, I'm simply the errand boy," he offered coolly as he attempted to dust himself off. "In fact, I might be inclined to give them back to you if you can convince me as to why I should. You can preach that it's wrong and they're your pokemon, but I want to know what it is that makes them so special to the point that you can't just go out and catch another one of its type."

What made the pokemon so special? Surely the two had plenty of their own pokemon to handle. Did it really matter if they lost one of them? People really wanted to pay money for a winning contest pokemon, and surely they'd chip a few extra pokedollars in for a contestant. He simply wished to hear the two out, a habit he'd picked up from his time secluded from the world. And much like the woman who kept him locked up, he wasn't fond of the idea of sympathy.

+ @pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 1:56:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"excuse my kalosian, but what in the flying fuck! what a story-level villain!"[break]
andrea had her embers stoked and a fire was ablaze in her small frame. this made pippa almost fearful of her, seeing as the hydreigon was a mighty sight to behold in itself. with such a cutesy trainer, the pink woman couldn't quite understand the correlation between the two but then she remembered andrea's dragon affiliation. appreciating the hydreigon's onslaught to look for the captured pokemon, pippa focused on roman who seemed to have battered her poor shibari to the side. the dragonair was winding itself up, obviously hurt by the slam from the arcanine. poor thing had held on for dear life, trying to fulfill its trainer's wish and pippa felt guilty about this. returning the dragonair to its pokeball with a small 'sorry, baby', she sent out the next contestant - her avalugg.[break]
the larger than life pokemon was meant as a physical barrier, pippa commanding it to mirror roman's motions to not let him escape. "we can't let you go until our babies are found!" the contestant declared, already climbing up her ice pokemon to stand atop it valiantly, trying to look for the newfound friends amongst the crowd of people and furniture. (ROLL: 44)[break]
sadly, she couldn't quite make them out quite yet but as the crowd was undone, it was easier to spot then. "andrea, it's up to you! i'll keep him distracted!"

[break]
[break]
@romanl

2qNMqrVM
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
QT-PARTY! [M]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 14:29:18 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A competent strategist would have spotted the hole in Desmond's plan by now, namely that Andrea had a big, angry dragon more than capable of ripping his body apart. They could simply torture the information out of him and be done with it. However, Andrea abhorred violence. In a way, 'Desmond' offering a peaceful alternative was a breath of fresh air, thus she played along.

"Well, if you have no interest in taking our friends, then why are you doing it? You don't seem like such a bad guy, so why?" The young, costumed woman tried to reason with him. "A Pokémon is more than its type or the kind of moves it knows. It's the sum of the memories we make together." The dragon-hooded girl continued, sounding wise beyond her years. "Sure, there are many Munchlax and many Duskull out there, but there's only one Doraemon and one Dussy. You can't put a price on them, just like you couldn't put a price on your Arcanine."

Pippa, on the other hand, had no interest in Talk-no-jutsu, opting to completely ignore the man's offer in favor of looking for their lost friends by... rolling dice?! Meanwhile, Chomper utilized his six eyes and three noses to thoroughly scour the room now that most of the patrons had run away screaming. Would they find their irreplaceable friends before Desmond got bored talking to them and decided to leave?

wZCwNQAP