played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
BOYS NIGHT BOYS NIGHT BOYS NIGHT BOYS NIGHT BOYS NIGHT BOYS
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 5:57:55 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Omen mask lifted over his face, Felix hands trailed the keyboard attached to several computer screens. On these screens were a flurry of moving images, each one of them depicting a different angle of the facility. It had been 30 minutes since he first heard the word of the league's incoming arrival, and as the guard on duty, he was tasked with maintaining the facility's defenses while the scientist and other workers fled the scene.

And what did his arsenal contain? His pokemon and one other Rocket Admin.

"Make sure the doors are all locked," He spoke out from the computer screens. For now, his eyes were too engaged with the images, as his brain racked itself with information about their formation and incoming line of attack. This was his first serious defense, and as such, he had to treat it as such.

T-MINUS 10 MINUTES TIL LEAGUE'S APPROACH

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 21:16:25 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosebase"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]
Fern, with their own tall-eared fox mask obscuring their features, is less tech savvy and is therefore relegated to lookout. Which suits them fine because their eyes work just fine, and they’ve always been quick on their feet. Enough to scurry away if the situation calls for it. Though they aren’t exactly sure why they are essential for this task– it doesn’t matter. They are an admin now and should probably grow more accustomed to different aspects that the position entails.[break][break]

Which, Fern supposes, includes helping another admin vacate a facility.[break][break]

“Doors locked!” They chime as they move around the room, testing the handles and latches. “Is there a lockdown system for the whole building we should be using?” Super-tech deadbolts or whatever?[break][break]

Their gengar, Morty, is sent out–just to have at the ready. There is a megastone charm circling one arm, but for the time being it remains inactive. “Sooo,” Fern turns back toward Felix, “what next? They gonna try to smoke us out?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.rosebase]font:12px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 8:28:09 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"This is it."

There wasn't any set procedure for vacating. When Felix was handed the task, it was with a heavy handshake and a brief whisper of gratitude. Not the most reassuring, but he knew how to make do.

Despite the admin's chiming question, Felix kept his gaze fixated on the populating screens, focused on maintaining vision on the troops that were nearly barreling down their doors. Eventually, after a few seconds of pause, he'd look up to confirm the staff's state through a quick nonverbal exchange with his Gallade.

"They're going to try to breach our front door," he explained plainly, "We have 6 minutes left. Prepare yourself."

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 17:47:19 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
“Wonderful..”[break][break]

He’d hate to break it to the other admin, but Fern was still a work in progress in terms of combat. They could hold their own, sure, but against a whole group? With just the two of them? They'd be much better suited to finding an escape route for Felix.[break][break]

“Remind me what is so urgent they need to bang down the doors?” they asked with a sigh, though they followed through on preparation. “Alright, out you come.” Their dragapult and typhlosion were set loose– Cecilia immediately phased through the wall to get an eye out for the approaching intruders. Nim remained stalwartly by their side.[break][break]

Fern, never the sort to stand by like a meowth waiting to pounce or allow the quiet to swallow them up, folded their arms and looked back at Felix, who was still watching the cams. “So…get out much?”[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 1:14:20 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Felix took arms as well, sending out his Infernape.

"They're here to bust the whole place to the ground."

So they have to keep their men at bay while the scientist scrambled to grab anything of worth and take it out through their escape tunnels. Nothing too bad, all things considered.

"Do I go out much?"

He doesn't even bother entertaining the question with direct eye contact. Or even an answer for that matter.

"How experienced are you with combat?"

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 16:43:24 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]

“Yes, but is there a reason?”[break][break]

Maybe it should be enough explanation, but they’re nosy without offering the same sort of openness about themself. All smoke and mirrors, and social questions.[break][greak]

Fern glances back at him, unbothered by the tone. “Yes, that is what I ask,” they reply simply as they blink back with blithe, seafoam eyes. Not that he’s looking at them, but no matter.[break][break]

Those same eyes roll when Fern doesn’t get a response, but it’s (for the most part,) good-natured.[break][break]

A soft hum follows Felix’s question, however. “Some.” That’s gonna have to be an adequate answer because they’re not about to say ‘basically on the lower end of experience.’ Their pride won’t allow for that. If Felix is hoping for humility in their reply, that’ll be a disappointment.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 22:32:14 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Some usually meant none, but there was no point in worrying over it. His capabilities should be enough.

"They're here."

On the static-infested screen, several figures took shape outside the metal encasing of the building's door. It looked as though they were attempting to force their way through, using a duo of arcanines' flamethrowers to bite through the metal enough to push it open.

"Prepare yourself."

Just as those words trickled out, the door is punctured, steel taking flight between them. Gallad is almost immediate with how he responded, casting a WIDE GUARD in front of them, protecting them against the following sparks and bits of bolt that followed the initial explosion.

Then the door tore open.

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 0:48:09 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
It seemed their opportunity for conversation had come to a premature close. What an unfortunate turn of events for Fern, who had managed to get nowhere with their reticent co-admin.[break][break]

“Oh,” they trilled airily, with the slightest edge of dryness at the announcement, excellent.”[break][break]

As if they wouldn’t take the opportunity to prepare. But even then, their arm automatically came up to shield their face from the door when it’s blown inward in little bits. Fern peeked over the crook of his elbow to see the gallade that had surged forward to shield them.[break][break]

It was no more than a sideways glance before they swept their other hand at Nim. “Push them back.”[break][break]

The hisuian typhlosion thundered forward, Twisting to all fours as she spewed a line of fire toward the league affiliates attempting to storm the room. The FLAMETHROWER held little regard for what might’ve been flammable.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 6:34:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: