TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
give me white dragon shrimp [sz]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 18:45:22 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Reports of new pokemon being spotted around the region has flooded the news feed around Hoenn. Some blame it on the doings on Mt Pyre, while others blame the over hunting of pokemon in the region and it’s only now that have resurfaced. Regardless of what was happening, Maverick was thrilled to see new pokemon he has never seen before. And when word got out about that one of those newer pokemon have been stocked in the safari zone, the ex gym leader was swift to snag a ticket.[break][break]

Of course, the burnt scarred man didn’t waste his time on the basic tickets. If he has the moment, why not spend it on the better of them. Warm crimson colored orbs shifted to the horizon, squinting to see the sun barely starting to peek over it. His mouth opened wide in a yawn, hand instinctively rose to shield his mouth. It was too early for a non morning person. Yet, here he was.[break][break]

A deep ruff got his attention. Gaze fell down upon the shiny mabosstiff at his feet. The elder canine rose his fluffy brows at him. “This is a safari zone,” the man began to explain to his most recent rare trades creatures, hand fallen from his mouth to gesture to the wilderness of the safari zone, “Here are several pokemon that have been transferred here to keep safe or to keep from over populating.” It felt strange to explain this to his pokemon, but yet it made him feel not so lonely in a world full of strangers. “We aren’t allowed to harm these pokemon, but are allowed to catch one at most. I was allowed only four captures.” Maverick presented the green camouflage spheres to the canine, whom sniffed them in curiosity. Nodding, waving pushed forward into the safari zone.[break][break]

“Keep your eyes peeled though,” the man continued to explain, his own gaze flickered over the dead tall grass that has slightly fallen from the hard freeze of winter, “Just because we can’t attack them, doesn’t mean they can’t attack us.” The dark purpled furred creature let out a series of buff and grumble, sluggishly moving along with his trainer. This was all a new experience for the elder canine, having been raised by his former human whom was a house wife. She never left the house, all the way up to the day she passed away. A whole new world for him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
warden safari ticket. 4/4 balls remaining[break]

[newclass=".maverick1"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 blockquote b, .maverick1 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .maverick1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .maverick1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 5:18:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELLY DRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 21:19:46 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It was at this point in stroll through the safari zone so early in the morning that the man understood the reason why this black market trade was too good to be true. Warm crimson colored orbs shifted to the purple furred canine, a heavy sigh escaped him as the elder pup scooted along at his own peaceful pace. At this rate, it will take them all day to find the four pokemon he wanted from the safari zone this time around. Again, another sigh.[break][break]

The mabosstiff lowered his head to the earth, taking in a long breath of dead grass before letting it all out in a loud snort grunt. Hazy gaze lifted to the new human, brows shifted dramatically as his little tail wagged. “Come on,” the man mumbled, nodding for him to hurry up. “Let’s go you old bag of bones.” The canine let out a rusty old bark, waddling faster. Maverick rolled his eyes, kinda in love with this dog already despite its old age.[break][break]

Another muffled bork came from the canine. Maverick turning to see what was his problem now. His crimson colored orbs fell upon the canine, tail wagging and lazily leaping back and forth. It force a smirk on the man face, looking to see what he was borking at. A brow rose, spotting the oddly colored darumaka hoping back and forth on its feet. The burnt scarred man let out a single chuckle, moving to pat the canine on the head. The shiny creature muzzle parted, a heavy pant followed and a wet tongue reached out to pick his hand. Maverick rolled his eyes.[break][break]

His attention soon shifted. He reached into his pocket, plucking out one of the four balls given to him to capture pokemon. He already had one, and the galarian one too. He didn’t need it. But, how could you pass on a shiny one. Seriously. If anything, he could use it to get another pokemon he desired of this one was worse than his own.[break][break]

A flick of the wrist launched the ball threw the air, hitting the creature on the top of the head. Its body tilted to one side, letting the sphere pull it in and closed behind it. The ball fell to the ground in a soft thud, wiggling on the ground. The canine let out another bork, moving to pick the colorful ball off the ground. “Wait,” Maverick mumbled, “We have to wait to see if the capture was successful first.” The canine stopped, sitting right in front of the ball waiting for the okay to pick it up. Again, Maverick let out a single chuckle.

[break][break]

warden safari ticket. 4/4 balls remaining[break]
capture plz[break]

[newclass=".maverick1"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 blockquote b, .maverick1 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .maverick1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .maverick1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maverick1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 3:26:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY CHINGLING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 16:59:24 GMT
It was only after the capture was successful did the pair move on. And in no time at all, the purple furred canine found another wild pokemon in the safari zone. The older canine let out a buff at the shiny chingling, the wild pokemon haired over its head. Maverick let out a chuckle, ushering for the canine to move on. The wild pokemon moved on, letting the pair continued their venture into the safari zone so early in the morning.

ooc: pd is acting up for me. pass plz.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 3:43:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY SCORBUNNY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIBERO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 23:02:15 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. The question was. Did they mean old men or actually old dogs? Either way, Maverick left that the purple furred mabosstiff was not bad for his age. Yes, he was a little slow. He listened better than his other canines. And to the man who has the headache of dealing with stubborn creatures, this was a welcome relief.[break][break]

Mouth gapped open side in a yawn, hand quick moved to cover it. Although it only has been an half hour sense they have gotten here, the burnt scaled man was still tired beyond belief. However, this didn’t make him slow down. The pair continued to move through the wilderness of the safari zone, the elder canine sniffing the cold winter breeze. A suddenly buff escaped the canine, crimson colored orbs lifted to see what the commotion was about.[break][break]

Brows rose, spotting the brightly tipped ears of a shiny scorbunny as it played tacky sack with a small rock. Maverick was quick to shush the canine, moving in slower down wind in an attempt to catch it by surprised. Yes, he did already have one. But a shiny, no. Come on. Its shiny! And once he felt like he was close enough to a shot, Maverick launched the special safari ball at the creature. It clocked it in the back of the ball, sucking the creature in and locking behind it. Without even commanding him, the shiny canine strolled over to the wiggling ball and sat. He panted, drool dripping from his muzzle as he waited for it to stop.

[break][break]

warden safari ticket. 3/4 balls remaining[break]
capture plz[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 4:55:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY PANCHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STORM THROW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 2:44:31 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The elder canine waited patiently for the ball to stop wiggling. And when the sphere ended its routine, the purple haired canine stood. Muzzle parted, gingerly clamping his jaws down around the ball and picking it up. His short tail wagged, waddling up to the human and dropping the saliva coated ball at his feet. Maverick offered a half smirk, plucking the ball off the ground and shoving it in his pocket.[break][break]

The elder canine let out a series of buffs, leaping back and forth. The commotion must have drawn attention. A snap of a twig near by got both Maverick’s and the canine’s attention. The mabosstiff growled, trying to bare his yellowed teeth. The oddly colored pancham put its fist up, wanting to fight. “Easy boy,” the man mumbled, eyeing the wild pokemon curiously, “Remember. We can’t fight it.” The canine grumbled.[break][break]

Maverick knelt down slowly to pick a two stone off the ground. He stood, tossing one in one direction only to toss the other one in a different one. As soon as the creature fell for it, Maverick launched the ball at the creature. It hit, nearly knocked the pokemon out before the sphere sucked it in. The safari ball fell to the ground with a thud. And once again, the canine trotted over to the ball and sat patiently by it waiting.

[break][break]

warden safari ticket. 2/4 balls remaining[break]
capture plz[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 6:02:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY CUTIEFLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 0:30:52 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It was only after the elder canine received the sphere did the burnt scarred man ushered them to keep moving. Several hours had passed sense their last encounter with a safari pokemon, leaving the already tired and bored man even more tired and bored. Whose idea was it to offered a limited one time pass so early in the morning?[break][break]

A buff sounded off, drawling the man back down to earth. He blinked, crimson colored orbs forced him to focus on the purpled haired canine. He buffed again, leaping back and forth as a pink butterly looking pokemon came fluttering towards them. “Easy boy,” the man mumbled, not a fan of the species as a whole let alone it shiny variant, “Its friendly.”[break][break]

The mabosstiff sat, short tag wagged excitedly when the shiny cutiefly briefly landed on his nose before fluttering away. It stood quickly, turning around about to chase it. Maverick was quick to stop the canine, shaking his head no before motioning with a nod for them to keep going. The canine didn’t seem to mind, eagerly following the human forgetting about the wild pokemon.

[break][break]

warden safari ticket. 1/4 balls remaining[break]
pass plz[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 6:45:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY TATSUGIRI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 22:31:48 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Spotting the shallow pound, the man motioned for the canine to follow. Surely, the elder dog was thirty. Motioning for him to follow, the pair moved to the water edge. The man grinned at the mabosstiff, giving him a nod that it was okay to drink the water. The canine buffed, tail wagged as his head lowered to the water.[break][break]

But as canine lowered his head to the water and tongue came out to lick it, the water rippled before his eyes. Head titled, eyes widened as someone white came to the surface just before him. Maverick leaned to peak, spotting the last creature he wanted. The white fish playfully spat some water at the canine’s face, causing the dog to stumble back and shake off the water. The man smirked, reaching into his pocket to pull out his last sphere.[break][break]

The shiny canine let out a buff, tail wagged as it laziness jumped back and forth excited. With the flick of the wrist, the ball clocked the fish on the head. The sphere sucked it in, locking behind it and wiggled in the water. The mabosstiff moved in closer, sniffing the ball before sitting down before it. Once again, the canine waiting for it to stop wiggling. Finally, he could go home after this.

[break][break]

warden safari ticket. 1/4 balls remaining[break]
capture plz[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 20:54:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY TATSUGIRI!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!