TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Training in the Snow [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 12:23:49 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was that time of year again: Time for some intensive training! Andrea needed to get her newly caught Cyclizar in tip-top shape before they could challenge 's Gym. Not only that, but she herself needed some exercise. She had gained some weight during the holidays, which was unacceptable. If she wanted to turn into a big, strong Pokémon one day, she needed to build some muscle. Her smooth tummy needed to be replaced by rock-hard abs!
[break][break]
What better place to train than cold, Silent Icelands-adjacent Oldale Town? Jogging while bracing the winter's harsh elements was the perfect form of high-impact exercise. Wearing a maroon tracksuit in lieu of her usual attire, Andrea jogged along the snowy path. Her Cyclizar ran alongside her, while carrying Jalapeño the Fuecoco on its back.
[break][break]
The young PokéManiac stopped in order to catch her breath, cold air leaving her mouth each time she panted. She saw what appeared to be a rare set of footprints on the snow, only to realize they were actually her own footprints. Oldale was too small of a town, so they'd been running around in circles that entire time.
[break][break]
The Cyclizar tilted its aerodynamic head, letting out a worried cry. "Agias..."
[break][break]
"I'm fine, Gia. I just needed a small break." Its trainer reassured it. "Let's keep going! A few more laps should do it!"

//open[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: ROCKY STEPS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 18:33:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Ugh. C'mon, Knux, don't look at me like that."[break][break]

Of course the Lucario was looking at him like that. He was fresh off of a grievous injury, and how was he trying to ring in new year, new him? By running himself ragged in the middle of Hoenn's brand-new tundra! Sure, he was all confident smiles on the surface. But Knuckles could feel his aura flickering every now and again, as if he was holding back little winces of pain.[break][break]

"It's just a little tension headache, that's all," Isaac said, giving his eyepatch a microadjustment. Okay, so the tension headaches weren't so "little", especially egged on by the cold like this. And he was feeling kind of worn out from picking one of Hoenn's harsher environments for his return to form. And keeping his eye locked on the path before him to look out for icy patches or bumps in the road was taking a lot of his focus. But it was fine! He was fine! " 'Sides, how are you supposed to train if you keep waiting up for me?"[break][break]

It was easier to justify his decision by turning it into a group training session, and today he'd let all his Fighting types out to play. The Colonel and Baconator lead the pack, the Combusken and Pignite shouldering each other as they fought for the lead. Hustle the Primeape chased in their wake, taking advantage of their blazing trail to have a snow-free run. Aubrey pulled up her shed hood as she walked past, shuddering a little to keep the cold out of her system. Even Crash and the Boys toddled ahead of Isaac and Knuckles, the Falinks formation humming out a "one-two, one-two" marching song to keep their pace.[break][break]

It was a surprisingly fair race. Well, except for Buffaloman, the Paldean Tauros blasting past the entire pack to lap them for the fifth time today.[break][break]

"See? Look at 'em go," Isaac said, giving Knuckles a gentle nudge with his elbow. "But, hey. It's fine. Not like you can catch Buffaloman, anyway." Knuckles' eyes narrowed some. A teasing smirk spread across his face. They both knew exactly what he was doing here.[break][break]

Her pride on the line, Knuckles shook her head, then tore away in a burst of Extremespeed. Crash and the Boys, who had just recovered from diving out of Buffaloman's way, were sent spinning out as the Lucario blitzed past them. The Colonel and Baconator, passed for the first time today, looked at each other, nodded, and picked up the pace. It was time to kick this training up a notch![break][break]

Isaac, finally escaping his own team's notice, finally let his guard down. The exhausted panting he'd been holding back all this time flowed freely as he walked over to a nearby tree. Poor thing probably wouldn't survive the winter, especially if these frosts didn't melt, but for now Isaac was content to rest against its trunk. He'd be back in action soon. He just had to catch his breath, that's all.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 21:39:14 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Alerted by a trampling sound, the jogging woman turned around, only to see a stampeding Tauros headed towards her. Had it been angered by the color of her tracksuit? No time to think! Andrea rolled to the side, narrowly dodging the black bull's charge. Then, an extremely speedy blur zipped past her. "Whoa, what was that?!"
[break][break]
"Agias!" Excited at meeting someone faster than her, the bike-like lizard Shifted Gear and chased after the two other Pokémon at top speed, causing her tiny passenger to get knocked off her back. The Fuecoco's expression remained unchanged as he flew in the air, completely Unaware of the danger he was in.
[break][break]
"Gia, wait! Jalapeño!" Luckily, the Fire Croc landed safely in his trainer's arms. "Oh, thank goodness you're OK!" Andrea got teary-eyed at the thought of any harm coming to her baby boy. No time to get emotional! Even more Fighting-type threats came charging towards them.
[break][break]
"F-f-fire Blast!" The girl cried out, her little Fuecoco firing a large, kanji-shaped flame at the approaching Pokémon. Jalapeño may have been a wee baby, but he would defend his human mother at all costs!

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 6:07:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]New challengers! To Buffaloman's left, it was the ever-persistent Knuckles. To his right, it was a strange Pokemon he'd never seen before. With a slicked-back head similar to a motorcycle's helmet, a wheel-like air sac proudly puffed from its chest, and a lean, mean, aerodynamic build, it looked born and bred to race.[break][break]

Today was getting a whole lot more interesting. Letting out a proud bellow, Buffaloman puffed out his thick fur and kicked things up a gear. It was time to show these two why he was the Silph Cup Champion![break][break]

Of course, what was great fun for Buffaloman and Gia was a little bit less so for everyone else. Startled and alarmed by the sudden procession of enemy joggers, Andrea assumed the worst and went right on the attack. The Colonel and Baconator's eyes widened in shock as they found a kanji written in flame soaring right towards them. The Colonel Bounced high above. Baconator tucked in to Rollout underneath.[break][break]

And Hustle took it right to the face, the Fire Blast staining her fur black with soot. She blinked a few times, then collapsed.[break][break]

Curious, Baconator walked over to her, poking her a few times to make sure she wasn't dead. Wrong answer. The pig-monkey threw a clumsy uppercut and sprang to her feet, hooting and hollering as she tried to rush her attackers in a blind rage. It took all of Baconator's strength to hold her back, a spectacle the Colonel found hilarious until a stray hook almost took his beak off. After that, the two rivals were forced to team up, each taking an arm to hold their thrashing teammate back.[break][break]

All the commotion got Isaac's attention real quick. Sighing and shaking his head, he jogged over to Aubrey to try and catch up aith her. "Aubs, I think the hotheads started shit on us again," Isaac said. "I nedd you and Crash and the Boys to-" Wait. Something was wrong with the Falinks formation. Isaac pointed to make a quick roundup; one, two, three, four, five. "Where's Crash?"[break][break]

Crash, bless his heart, was currently holding onto Buffaloman's mane for dear life. The poor orb dangled in the breeze, kicking his legs all the while.[break][break]

"Whatever. He can't be far. Guess you're Aubrey and the Boys for today, instead." Aubrey lifted one of the Boys up by the foot, eyeing it curiously. So this was what passed for good help nowadays, huh? Her stare was deadpan as she turned back to Isaac. "C'mon! Let's get going!"[break][break]

If the whole situation wasn't strange enough to Andrea, perhaps it'd be even stranger when a Scrafty came up leading a Falinks line. They arranged into their signature No Escape formation, standing protectively between her Hustle. Aubrey may have looked bored out of her mind, but the Falinks behind her sure looked fired up![break][break]

Still out of eyeshot, Isaac did his best to pick up the pace. Stupid headaches. At least it sounded like the whole debacle was at a standstill now. Maybe now he'd finally be able to catch up and see just what was going on.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 10:32:19 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Agiagias!" Gia cried in excitement, and Shifted Gear once more, going even faster. The aforementioned air sac that alongside her curved tail gave off the illusion of wheels wasn't just for show; it also reduced vibration to a minimum. Approaching the Paldean Tauros from the side, she noticed a bright yellow ball attached to the bull's ebony mane. Having a bit of a playful side, the Cyclizar tried to bop the ball with her snout.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, Andrea and Jalapeño were being menaced by a hoodlum of a Scrafty and its army of leaderless Falinks. "Alright, this is officially too much! I'm sending out Chomper!" The trainer of dragons reached for one of her Pokéballs, only to be nudged by her Fuecoco. "You can't be serious! You're gonna deal with all of them on your own?!" She blurted out with worry.
[break][break]
Determined to protect his trainer from this menagerie of villains, the Fire Croc inhaled deeply, letting out a booming cry.
[break][break]
"COCO-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!!"
[break][break]
The Hyper Voice shook the snow off nearby trees. Even the smallest Pokémon could look intimidating if they yelled loudly enough.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 17:29:11 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]By now, Buffaloman and the Cyclizar were neck and neck. This competition was just getting too quadrupedal for Knuckles to keep up with, even with extreme speeds on her side. Nevertheless, she fought stubbornly to remain alongside them, even dropping to all fours herself to try and pick up the pace. Buffaloman bellowed proudly, as if encouraging the Cyclizar and Lucario's efforts. Together, they rode![break][break]

Crash just let out a distressed meebling sound in the face of the boop. It was adorable.[break][break]

If only Andrea and Jalapeno knew how surprisingly peaceful this gathering actually was. Instead, they parsed Aubrey and the Boys' arrival as yet more aggressors. She prepared to break out the big guns to even the odds, but brave Jalapeno wasn't going to just take these threats lying down. Instead, he let out a determined Hyper Voice, so big that it could shake the snow right off of the treeline.[break][break]

Aubrey pulled up her hood as tightly around her head as possible. The Boys clung to her baggy pants, trying not to be blown away by the intensity of the move. The Colonel and Baconator clasped hands around their ears, trying their hardest to blot out the noise.[break][break]

That meant there were no hands on Hustle. Hurt by two powerful attacks in a row, the Primeape was worked way up and about to unleash her rage. She charged towards Jalapeno, letting out a squealing war cry as she drew both fists high above her head-[break][break]

And then, in a flash of red light, she disappeared.[break][break]

"I can't leave you guys alone for five minutes!" Now that was the annoyed protest of the wild Isaac Merlo! He'd arrived just in time for Hustle to break free from her restraints, and in a desperate hail mary move hurled her Pokeball with all his might. It had just barely grazed her knuckles, contact enough to activate the recall mechanism. With the state his depth perception was in lately, that could've been a disaster.[break][break]

The Colonel squawked in protest, pointing towards the Fuecoco. Baconator backed her long-standing rival up. The intention was as clear as it was childish; the other guys started it! "I swear, the one time you two agree on something," Isaac said, shaking his head. He then turned to Andrea, an apologetic smile on his face. "Sorry if these two knuckleheads gave you trouble. But is it true you started it?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 9:49:24 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Eeek!" Andrea emitted a high-pitched squeal, shielding Jalapeño with her arms to protect him from the very angry Primeape charging towards them with killing intent. Things had escalated so fast, she didn't even have time to send out one of her stronger companions to defend them.
[break][break]
Ah, but she wasn't the only trainer in these parts. Thankfully, the trigger-happy monkey was sucked back into its ball courtesy of a rather miffed, blonde-haired youth, who demanded to know who had started the fight.
[break][break]
"W-what?! We didn't start anything! They did! They tried to run us over!" Andrea argued with the persuasiveness and maturity of a grade school student. Granted, Isaac's own Pokémon hadn't done a much better job at that.
[break][break]
It was then that Gia caught up with the rest of the group, drifting across the ground like a motorcycle driven by an edgy teen. Despite having run a full lap around Oldale, the Cyclizar looked lively as ever, nudging its trainer to stop being idle and start moving those feet. "Agias!"
[break][break]
"Well, since you're here, would you like to join us for a run, mister?" The tracksuit-wearing girl offered. She let her Fuecoco rest on her shoulder, and began jogging in place while awaiting the man's answer.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 15:54:53 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]They tried to run her over? Lies! Slander! Scandal! The Colonel squawked in protest, pointing at the Fuecoco that had blasted fire on them from further up the road. Baconator nodded, quickly running to Andrea's side. Her eyes went vacant as she attempted her best Fuecoco impression. As the Colonel mimed jogging toward the group, Baconator blasted the Combusken with a quick burst of Flamethrower.[break][break]

Aubrey facepalmed as a very offended Colonel zoomed up to Baconator, the two now squabbling over their own performance. Isaac, thoroughly nonplussed by this point, could only watch.[break][break]

"I'm sorry. They're dumbasses." A little grin spread across Isaac's face as Baconator pulled the Colonel into a headlock, giving him a noogie. "But they're my dumbasses."[break][break]

Buffaloman skidded to a halt as his new friend did, shooting Isaac an inpatient look. Crash dropped off of his mane, the Boys gathering around as he stared up at the clouds in a daze. Knuckles, winding down from her Extremespeed, walked up to her fighting type juniors to separate them. They shot her pitiful looks as she crossed her arms, looking down at them sternly.[break][break]

"It's fine, Knux. Just some big misunderstanding that got a little out of hand," Isaac said, shrugging it off. "You guys stop hogging the road so much, eh? Clearly we're not the only ones going for a jog around here."[break][break]

See? No hard feelings! The girl even offered to let them tag along on a run. "Sounds great to me," Isaac said, sticking his hand out for a shake. "I'm Isaac. Nice to meet ya."

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 22:01:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The bespectacled girl couldn't help but giggle at the two Fire starters' antics, not as an attempt to mock them, but because she genuinely found them endearing. "No need to apologize. I love dumbasses!" She jovially said, again using the term 'dumbasses' endearingly.
[break][break]
The bubbly redhead shook Isaac's hand. "I'm Andrea. Nice to meet you too. This is Gia." She pointed at her Cyclizar, who mimicked its trainer's smile. "And this..." She picked up her Fuecoco. "Is Jalapeño. He's my son." She stated all matter-of-factly.
[break][break]
With introductions out of the way, it was time to resume their training. "Let's all stay close to each other and try not to run anyone over this time!" Andrea jested, setting Jalapeño on Gia's back, who led the way by running ahead of them at a steady pace. She promptly followed after them.
[break][break]
And so the day went on, their newly bonded group jogging together in the snow. Since both humans needed to conserve their energy, small talk was kept to a minimum. Yet, by the end of their session, both of them would have grown a little closer by their shared experience and the mutual stench of their sweat!

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 22:36:57 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Then this is gonna be the start of a beautiful friendship." As a certified dumbass himself, and a man whose first Pokemon was very much the same way, Isaac was always a little partial to them.[break][break]

He might as well introduce the rest, huh? "The Lucario over here's Knuckles. From how she carries herself, you wouldn't believe she used to be the baby of the bunch." Knuckles let out a shocked gasp, before crossing her arms and looking away in a huff. "She's looking after the Colonel and Baconator. Should be pretty obvious which is which." They tore thenselves away from their squabbling long enough to shoot Andrea a pair of matching grins. Then they were head to head again.[break][break]

"Buffaloman's over there, grazing while he waits. Don't be fooled by that new black fur. He's still the same Mauville Cup champion." He nodded once in acknowledgment of the fact, letting out a smug bellow before going back to chewing his cud. "Crash and the Boys are gathered around him. Beats me how they're considered one Pokemon. But the more, the merrier!" Currently, they were trying to wake their fallen leader up, Crash's #2 guiding traffic as two Falinks to each side fanned him with oversized branches.[break][break]

"Aubrey's the chill one back here helping me keep order." The Scrafty shot a quick, casual wave, the same look of perpetual disinterest on her face as always. "Aaaand Hustle's in time out." He held up the Primeape's ball for emphasis, patting it once before tucking it into his belt.[break][break]

"Now, c'mon! Lets work up a good sweat to fight this cold front back!"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 0:11:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: