Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:01:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Lavaridge town is known for many things; its mountainous surroundings, thriving elderly community, and most of all, its regionwide recognized hot springs.
[break][break]

For today's mini reprieve from Hoenn's politics, Penelope had intentionally reserved out the local Hot Springs, both uninterested in any peering eyes from observant onlookers and desperate for some privacy. It'd been a while since her last meeting with the esteemed elite four members, and more than anything else, she wanted the space to speak without a microphone shoved in her face.
[break][break]

There was a soft patter of their feet tapping against the wooden floor surrounding the hot springs. Slowly, Penelope's finger gingerly untangled the white robe from her shoulders, letting it slip and fall down to the ground.
[break][break]

"It's been a while since I've had a chance to relax like this," she sighed, the cool January air fresh against her skin.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 7:51:04 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Try as she might, Katherine failed to suppress the bittersweet taste in her mouth. Disappointment dawned upon her once she realized that Penelope's invite was this personal. It'd be just the two of them. Alone. Although she liked the idea of spending a day off with the councilwoman-- the prospect of not having someone, even if only a stranger, appreciate her appearance was...
[break][break]
Well, disappointing.
[break][break]
Nevertheless, dismay and regret never once taint her expression. The softest of smiles, a slight curve of lips lightens her countenance. Which, relative to Katherine, means she was all sunshine and rainbows. She finds it easy to discard her robe and toss it aside before she enters the hot spring.
[break][break]
"God," it almost sounds like a curse, coming out of her mouth, "this was a brilliant idea, Penelope. I so owe you for this. Whatever you need—I'm yours."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 0:34:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"please, your company is reward enough."
[Break][break]
Hearing Katherine's content sigh only made the steaming water more tantalizing for her goosebump infested skin. Starting with one brave toe, then her full right leg, the councilwoman slowly followed her into the hot springs.
[BReak][break]
Ripples overtook the water's surface, vibrating intensely to every move Penelope made. She pushed herself toward the middle of the springs, then settled along it's rocky border, pulling her head back to rest it against the slick surface.
[Break][break]
"Its been a while since I've been able to get ahold of you. How's everything going?"
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 1:54:48 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh?"
[break][break]
It's unusual for people to pass on favours from the malevolent. Their scarcity was for a reason, after all. "First you butter me up with this treat," her hand lazily gestures around them, at the establishment itself, "and now a compliment? If you're not careful, I'm going to start thinking you had some ulterior motive for inviting me, Penny."
[break][break]
The councilwoman's name is spoken with a slow drawl, teasing and playful. Entertained.
[break][break]
"Well, we're actually alive," she initially offers, "so, I guess I'm busy again. There aren't any primal points to handle, but you wouldn't believe the amount of focus this put on our region," then again... "Actually, I suppose you would, but yes. Everyone wants to know more."
[break][break]
"I know it's weird, but I think the thing I missed the most is the fashion shows. I missed actually walking on the runway," the fact they nearly met their demise hasn't phased Katherine, it seems. It's all back to business with her. "Also, it turns out that almost having the entire region wiped off the face of the earth is highly profitable. A bit ironic, isn't it?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 9:14:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

some ulterior motive.
[break][break]

The thought nearly evoked a chuckle. This meeting acted no different than her constant conversations with within her chambers, or her journeys along Meteor Falls with . They were all opportunities to achieve two birds with one shined and prepped stone.
[break][break]
A teasing smile curled its way up her lips. Rolling her head along the rocks, she craned her chin down far enough to peer back down at Katherine.[break][break]

"Not the least bit surprising. People love a good show."
[break][break]

As a journalist, she knew that more than anyone else. There was nothing in this world that could overcome the thrill of a high-intensity life-or-death situation -- especially as a spectator.
[break][break]

"Fashion shows, huh? I'd nearly forgotten about them in this whole mess."
[break][break]

They were just not a luxury her mind was able to hold onto. Not when there were bigger concerns weighing on her shoulders.
[break][break]

"Did you use to walk often?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 7:59:24 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Her head sways from side to side, shaking in response to Penny's question. Considering her reputation today, it was easy to assume that Katherine always had what she wanted. It was easy to mistake her for someone who didn't have to work hard for all she had—but that couldn't be farther from the truth.
[break][break]
Silence briefly lingers whilst her mind wanders, and a memory surfaces. ACCUSATIONS OF ACCOUNTABILITY. She was branded as no less than a racist simply for stating what everyone else was thinking: was an idiot. A vulture. Hoenn would be a better region without another shitty journalist.
[break][break]
It was around that time, during the same controversy, that Katherine was approached and asked to model for the first time.
[break][break]
"I got my first invite to a show... Two years ago, maybe? But some models have been doing this for years. Decades." She was a self-proclaimed natural, but still. "I try not to turn down gigs, though. As long as it's a real show, I'll do it. I'm not in it for the money."
[break][break]
Her eyes open and meet Penelope as an idea sparks to life. "You should come sometime. I think you'll like it. You could see what it looks like behind the stage," a pause, a consideration and then a smile. "Or, if you'd prefer, you could also walk. See if you like it."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 15:13:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her? Walk?
[break]
[break]

That image didn't come across naturally at all. Still, she appreciated the thought well enough to smile and nod indulgingly at the image of her bouncing down the catwalk, only a handful of beats behind Katherine.
[break]
[break]

"Maybe," she mused, "Who knows? Maybe I'll fall in love with it too."
[break]
[break]

But, unlike Katherine who'd become a natural upon her ascension up to the golden throne, Penelope didn't find herself the type to fair well against the beauty standards of the fashion world.
[break]
[break]

Slicking back the thick layer of stuck bangs, she dipped herself further into the hot springs, until water kissed her jawline. There, she simmered greedily.
[break]
[break]
"I've been meaning to get into a new hobby again. It's been a while of the same ol, same ol."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 9:29:55 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Mmmhm."
[break][break]
Katherine voices her approval and agreement in a long drawl, as though barely willing to focus on anything other than her personal enjoyment. Admittedly, she also didn't think that there was much more convincing that could be done.
[break][break]
After all, she'd be the first to know should the councilwoman decide to take her on the offer.
[break][break]
"Now's a great time to pick up a new hobby, don't you think?" Although slightly forced, the Malevolent refused to let herself drown in the otherwise serene silence. It wouldn't be fair towards Penny if Katherine suddenly became monosyllabic—she was expected to hold some level of interest, and she had a reputation to uphold.
[break][break]
"I've learned to appreciate times like this in Hoenn. The calm before the storm, and all. It's only a matter of time before a new threat exposes itself."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 5:32:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Unfortunately, Katherine was more than a little right with that assertion. From disaster to disaster, Hoenn's been left with little time to breathe and recollect itself. Right now, with small shadows leaking out their closet, they were given the brief benefit of a minor reprieve, but that was it. A minor reprieve. To recharge and prepare themselves for the next arc of madness.
[break][break]

"Fair enough. There's no telling the next time we'll have a moment to ourselves like this."
[break][break]

She paused.
[break][break]

"Maybe I could try to get my pilot's license."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 9:16:44 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Is that even a real hobby?"
[break][break]
Although a slight accusation dances on the tip of her tongue, Katherine's question is serious and untainted by sarcasm, "Sounds weird, but hey, I'm not judging. I suppose all that really matters is whether you like it or not," not her, nor anybody else. Her gaze remains steady despite the fact that she must've been staring at Penny for quite some time now. It doesn't bother her to do so though, seemingly unphased by what might induce slight awkwardness in someone else.
[break][break]
The only time Katherine's stare does break away from the councilwoman is when she submerges deeper into the soothing warmth of the hot spring.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 0:29:41 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"is it not?"
[break][break]

A short giggle slipped out. She supposed for most, like , flying was a career. A way to live, breath, and face the world. For her, it would've just been a pastime.
[break][break]

"Well, either way, it's something I've thought about a bit. Nothing too serious, though."
[break][break]

She flicked her gaze back over to Katherine, meeting her stare with a question.
[break][break]

"Have you ever flown?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 16:59:52 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Only as a passenger or on the back of a Pokemon."
[break][break]
Perhaps it's also worth mentioning that Katherine had caused herself to levitate in the air as though she could fly-- but she chooses not to open with that.
[break][break]
"I never saw anything special in it," it was no different than driving or riding a bike, two things that she herself couldn't actually do. Things she didn't care to learn how to do. "I'll give it a try if you promise to be my tutor, though."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 16:21:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The proposition colored her eyes interested.
[break][break]
Not only would it be another opportunity for the two women to bond, but it also offered a brief chance to spend more time with the one woman Penelope wanted to grow close with. The Malevolent. The only one with the power to warp reality.
[break][break]
"You've got yourself a deal."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 15:24:34 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Penelope's eagerness to accept the deal was almost alarming. Not enough to raise genuine suspicion, of course, but just enough for Katherine to tease the councilwoman for, "You're not planning to crush that plane with me in it, are you?" She allows a lazy smirk to rise to her features then, meeting the redhead's eyes again.
[break][break]
"I dunno if this region could survive without us," or better yet, why anyone would want it to.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FUCK MEN [CC]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 0:21:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Head slung back, the woman roared out a single huff of laughter.
[break][break]

"Ha!"
[break][break]

If Penelope were to do that, Katherine would be near the end of her list of names.
[break][break]

Near the top? The silphs, without a doubt. But she'll save that to her imagination.
[break][break]

"It couldn't," she smiled, eyes settling closed. Without them, this place would be fucked. A hellscape for the dark triad to implode. or, at least, that's what likes to think.

[break][break]