1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Metal Gear Ninja: Part 1 (Lockbox)
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 18:19:52 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor, or Seraphim as he was known to almost everyone in Rocket save for three people, was on a mission with one of the Admins of the team. This mission was a join effort across the entire organization, and he of course was taking part. If for no other reason than he needed accolades to gain the trust of those around him. Not many trusted a guy who refused to show his face to anyone, and everyone, and looked like a kids walking fanfiction. Still he wound up on this mission with one so perhaps if he performed well, some measure of trust would be granted to him.

It wasn't like he was dumb enough to do something as blatant as lie, or try to weasel his way out of things with someone so close to the top here. Regardless, he would have to do his job right, and right now that meant scouting out this potential place for them to use as a base of operations. Thankfully it was in Lilycove, which was a place that he knew incredibly well. It would also mean one more safe place for him in his civilian guise even if he had to act like it wasn't most of the time.

"Hm it seems durable enough, the man who owns this place, isn't anyone important, so no one will miss him one way or the other." Came the robotic voice from underneath the helmet as he surveyed the house at a distance. Though he didn't make any other moves, he wasn't the boss here. "What do you think?" Came the question as he tilted his head to the side as if to enunciate the question.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights