1,880 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The name is....(Lockbox)
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 18:38:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It was always in strange company that he found himself with, in the organization that he had joined after everything that had happened during his tenure in this literal hellgate of a region. So he was currently scouting out a location in Verdanturf with one of the Rocket Underbosses. One of which he already had a little bit of a rapport with since they had taken on one of the pesky Distortions together some time ago. So in a way it was comforting to be around someone that he knew, on the other hand he knew the man disguised himself constantly with a strange Zorua, that much he had let on during their first meeting. Though he wasn't one to complain all that much, it was what it was.

"Well what do you think? Is it stable enough for us to swoop in, and take? Or should we look somewhere else?" The place they were scouting didn't look like much, but that was also not bad. A place that didn't stick out could be useful, most of the time people glossed over things that were seemingly ordinary. It was usually because they didn't want to believe anything special was there, it was sort of like hiding in plain sight.

Though he wasn't the leader of this mission, so he simply deferred to the Underboss who was with him.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights