i sea you

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i sea you
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 21:48:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

The sea was beautiful - even during this time of the year. The breeze still smelled the same, fresh and salty - and reminded Elio of home.
In a perfect world, an ideal life, he would happily bring his girl to his seaside home in Vermilion City.
[break][break]
But since that wasn't realistically possible in any sense of the imagination - route 115 would have to do. Looking over to his girl he smiled and called over a strong rush of wind. "Hey! Are you okay, Gen? Be careful the winds are a little strong!"
[break][break]
He shivered a bit even under the layers he was wearing. "Ack! And chilly!" He let out a laugh and a grin, content with the fact he could finally express himself with such joy - such vulnerability. But only around her.
[break][break]
"I hope these winds let up a bit, I wanna watch the sea!" He complained moving towards the red-haired woman. "And my girlfriend." He teased, feeling a warmth in his chest - a contentedness that filled his very soul. With her around, he couldn't help but smile.
[break][break]
And so he did.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Duo Wild[break]
- A date down by the seaaaaa~!

[attr="class","eliopkmn"]

[attr="class","partytop"]

[attr="class","eliocredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elio1"]--accent:#7b6678;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .elio1"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliopkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
i sea you
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 2:13:20 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Ah, the sea! Even this time of year, it never ceased to be amazing. Sure, it's winter, the water is cold, but it's all the warmer when with someone special. For Genevieve, that was Elio. She was happy. And with the strong gust of wind, Genny's hair, tied ina lovely ponytail, began flowing in the breeze, as she grabbed at herself.[break][break]

"I'm okay, darling! Just really cold!" She wanted to be a lot more chipper, but it was so cold, it would make for one super fake giggle. Instead, as she pulled on her sleeves, she let out her favorite ape. Mr. Business, and with it, the Darmanitan acted as a wall, and a heat source for Elio and Genny both. This of course helps her legs stay warm, as she only had stockings there, but hey! Pants were a suggestion![break][break]

With a smile, and a grab of Elio's arm, she looks towards the sea, and gives a contented sigh, a head on his shoulder as she speaks. "It's beautiful... don't ya'think?" Though her hazel eyes are smitten by the sights, she no less tightens her grip on that big arm of his.[break][break]

Maybe she should move to Rustboro?[break]

@elio[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Genny happy to be here with her man.[break]
- Lets out Mr. Business, and he is acting as the personal heater![break]

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i sea you
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 6:15:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGCARGO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @elio

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIGALITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i sea you
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 16:23:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

While the sea was beautiful he couldn't help but keep his attention on his girl. Deeply absorbed in her expressive and vibrant eyes, he smiled. Letting her presence wrap him like a comforting blanket. To the point, he barely noticed the cold - not that it bothered him anyways.
[break][break]
Watching as Genny brought out her Darmanitan a thought crossed him as he tilted his head slightly in thought. "That reminds me, did you like my gift this Christmas? I caught the Galaran Darmanitan, recently, and thought you'd like them. Fire and Ice, a great pair don't ya think?" He grinned brightly feeling quite proud of himself for such an idea. It was certainly one of his best ones for sure!
[break][break]
"Oh, that reminds me! I wanna introduce you to one of my own pokemon! It was a gift I got, so she's relatively new." Sending out a Pokeball revealed a pink pokemon with a massive hammer. "She's a "Tinkaton" as the letter said. Native to the Paldea region. I ran into a few of them when I was studying abroad - they're pretty cool!"
[break][break]
Said pokemon tilting its head at the pair before jumping in the air - clear over them, causing Elio to wrap his arms around Genny defending her in case the pokemon suddenly got violent. When he opened his eyes he heard a large 'THUNK' and saw a passed-out Gigalith as he turned around. The Tinkaton cheering at a job well done, chest puffed out triumphed. "Uh...? Thanks, Titania, you're a lifesaver!"
[break][break]
He sweated a bit at the brutal action but was happy to know she did it out of love and dedication to protect her trainer. Looking down at Genevieve he realized he had her close against his chest as he looked at her concernedly. "Are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere are you?"
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- SKIPPING GIGALITH AND MAGCARGO![break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elio1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .elio1"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
i sea you
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 0:36:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

She could lose herself to moments like this, where the sea was so pretty. The last guy who took her to the ocean was her ex, so it had been a little bitter when he loved the ocean more than her. In fact, that was just a smokescreen for the biggest thing that bothered Genny about him...[break][break]

Those were things she had no intention of talking about. Instead, she focuses on Elio, glossy lips turned upwards as Mr. Business helps heat them up. "You mean Ms. Clean? Yeah, I loved her!~ Darmanitan have always been in my family, but oddly despite our Galarian heritage, we only ever had the Unovan variety." She admits, twirling her orange hair between her manicured hand, nails colored orange like her hair. With a bounce on her heels, she laces one glossy kiss on his cheek.[break][break]

That was just the first thanks.[break][break]

When Elio releases Tinkaton, Genny finds herself intrigued, not because the little pinky with the hammer is new, but because- "Oh my gosh, we're matching now! Right after we talked in the office, I went to those icelands, found a Tinkatuff with her foot trapped in ice! So I rescused her, and now I have Cardi B!" Her giggling was almost like a schoolgirl, and she's so sunny and happy. Genny's head was probably filled with rainbows and sunshine all the time.[break][break]

Tag-teaming with Titania, Mr. Business came in with a hop himself, and grabbing the Gigalith, threw it out of the way from both Elio and Genny. By time the gorilla lands, he gives a thumbs up to Titania and the couple.[break][break]

Genny can feel herself sweating. "Don't mind him, Mr. Business has protected me since I was in middle school." But when he shows worry, she gestures to herself, running hands up and down her body, and gesturing out. She never used to make such displays, but something about being around Elio made her want to flaunt what she had. She knew what she had with him. "Not a scratch on me!" Okay, so she was clearly doing it because she wanted Elio's sexy purple eyes on her.[break][break]

She knew what she got, she went hard now.[break][break]

"So, I bought us some food from Rustboro, and I think we should eat. It's from a bakery. Strawberry crepes!" She pulls one out for Elio, and takes a bite, the satisfied smile, her hand moving to her cheek as her cheeks flush with snacky happiness. The satisfaction made her absolutely glowing.[break][break]

And as soon as that love was gone, she holds the same crepe up to Elio. "Try it! It's Kalosian!" Genny had a small love for baked goods. Only problem? Her baking was as good as her cooking; nonexistent! Which is why she never had money![break]

@elio[break][break]

NOTES

SKIPPING BOTH[break][break]
- OUTFIT[break]
- Genny isn't hurt at all![break]
-- Mr. Business has thrown the Gigalith elsewhere. Strong monke.[break]
- Genny shows off a little. Maybe a little too sensually.[break]
-- Eats her strawberry crepe she bought from Rustboro; so happy.[break]
--- Wants Elio to try it![break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i sea you
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 5:08:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY DRAGONAIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MARVEL SCALE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEPI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BESTOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i sea you
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 15:19:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

Elio smiled knowing that Genny was okay and completely unbothered at that. Watching as she pulled out some baked goods, crepes, he watched as she indulged herself in the confectionary treats. A pang of jealousy throbbed in his chest as he realized he wanted her to show such happiness towards his cooking.
[break][break]
In fact, upon taking a bite of the strawberry crepe, the mafioso was quite sure he could do better. "They're not bad, but-" He smirked at her confident in his own skills. "I'm sure I can make it better."
[break][break]
He focused his attention on Genevieve as he held another sweet in his hand, unaware that the snacks have garnered the attention of pokemon as a shiny Dragonair appeared from the ocean and cleanly gulped down the sweets in his hand much to his shock.
[break][break]
"Eh? Well, I guess this just proves I gotta bake you some myself." He chuckled as the pokemon gave out a content cry it was deep, dark, eyes looking for more. "Hey, if you come with me, I'll be sure to give you plenty more of these."
[break][break]
He exclaimed to the pink dragon pokemon. Offering it another crepe from Genny's bag of treats, the pokemon happily indulged as Elio threw a Pokeball at it. Attempting to capture the rare and shiny pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Shiny Dragonair Capture Attempt! [1/7 Pokeballs][break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
i sea you
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 8:39:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

There's that confidence! Genevieve feels her cheeks rush red, her hazels on Elio, her heart beating faster. And a man who can cook. A quiet silence, shine in her eyes all for her man. Now she was even happier he asked for her number. She's happy he got hurt so she could hold him close.[break][break]

"Can you now?" With a teasing edge, Genny finds her manicured hand on Elio's chest, right over his heart. A look is given, the kind that basically tells Elio to keep talking, because she's interested. Or maybe, she was boosting his ego a bit? It's hard to tell. Genny finds herself becoming every bit a kind of girl who likes the type of man who is oozing confidence. Arceus, where was this coming from? One magical night is all it takes.[break][break]

With the Dragonair now begotten, taking the crepe, Genny giggles to herself, raising her hand away from Elio, to give him a moment to breathe.[break][break]

The whole time, she merely takes a few steps forward, not paying much mind to the Togepi... but as soon as her head snapped, she would make 'the look'. It was still too early to think of children with Elio, but the maternal instincts takes over as she hoists the Togepi into her arms, dancing around on her heel. "What a CUTIE!" She's grinning with her pearly whites showing, her face red, holding up the happy giddy little baby Pokemon, holding it out to Elio.[break][break]

"I'm taking her home, look how cute she is!" She is over the moon, as she now moves a Pokeball towards the Togepi, happily indulging.[break][break]

When all was done, Genny would, now with intention to set them up, place the picnic upon the snowy hill, and set it right in front of the water before moving down to seat herself, legs crossed, as she holds her hand to Elio, orange painted nails pointed at him. "Come on! You said a picnic, didn't you, baby?"[break]

@elio [break][break]

NOTES

CATCHING TOGEPI![break][break]
- OUTFIT[break]
- Genny being all lovey dovey.[break]
-- Hand on Elio's chest; confidence is a turn on.[break]
- After Elio finds Mr. Pink, Genny finds a Togepi, and takes her with her![break]
-- She is excited, catches them, and then sets up the picnic.[break]
--- It's feeding time.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i sea you
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 4:14:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TIRTOUGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLID ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLROCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MORNING SUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i sea you
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2023 18:03:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

Elio blushed lightly, not having such a drastic reaction to Genevieve's forwardness as he was before. Still, her closeness took his breath away and caused his heart to beat a mile a minute. All he wanted to do was kiss her and hug her close.
[break][break]
To never let her go.
[break][break]
She would step away giving the blond-haired man a chance to get himself back under control as the red-head woman's attention was instead focused on a Togepi of all things. Wow, two rare pokemon in one encounter! It seemed Arceus was smiling at the couple today. [break][break]"It's very... cute,"
[break][break]
Elio said, even he was unable to deny that it was absolutely adorable. But his desire to appear 'manly' made it hard for him to get the words out. Unfortunately, he melted at the double whammy that was his girl holding the baby egg pokemon.
[break][break]
Being beckoned to the picnic - Elio stepped forward only to notice a Solrock peeking out from some underbrush. It floated out boldly towards the mafioso as it twirled around in the air making some kind of noise like it wanted something.
[break][break]
Tilting his head, Elio frowned at the strange behavior of the pokemon. "Sorry I'm all outta crepes." He stated as he attempted to walk past it. Only for it to make another noise and move in front of Elio, nudging at him with its rock-like body.
[break][break]
Getting a bit irritated he sighed as he pulled out a Pokeball. This seemed to have its attention as it nudged the empty ball and went inside it without any effort.
[break][break]
Elio looked flabbergasted not sure what to make of it. "Alright...?" It looked like he had another pokemon...? With that distraction out of the way, he made his way to Genny he smiled warmly. "Yeah, I did, babe." Finally making his way over he kissed her forehead as he blushed with a grin.
[break][break]
"So let's enjoy it, shall we~?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Solrock Capture Attempt! [2/7 Pokeballs][break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
i sea you
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 7:54:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Thing is, Genny is perceptive. She sees the way his cheeks flush red, the way the heat moves through his face. She knows, because after their date, the two went to her place to enjoy time together, and she had a moment to feel his cheeks with her hands. How he blushes, how he looks at her with those beautiful eyes. Lavender eyes, the way his breath hitches just right.[break][break]

Even as he holds that cutie Togepi up, and hears him spout the words she knows he isn't used to saying.[break][break]

Once the Togepi is in the Pokeball, and the Solrock came over and was dealt with. She found her hand over her mouth, stifling a giggle. The Solrock was so cute, wanting to come with Elio so easy, manicured orange nails matching her hair color. When all was said and done, she holds up her bag. "I had more, but I wanted my big manly man to take care of it."[break][break]

Elio may not be the most feminine man around, but she doesn't mind. Quite the contrary, it's cute.[break][break]

When his lips meet her forehead, she closes her eyes. Safety. Peace. Tranquility. She's quietly humming, as she leans into Elio now. Inhale, exhale. She wanted to hear his breathing, as she pushes into his chest.[break][break]

After a minute, she finally responds. "Absolutely... here!" She reaches into her basket, and holds up a little finger sandwich, and she says it plainly. "Say ah!" Like a baby, almost. Her baby.[break]

@elio [break][break]

NOTES

SKIP![break][break]
- OUTFIT[break]
- Genny watches on as Elio handles the Solrock Situation![break]
-- Boy getting cuddled and being fed food![break]
--- Genny is a lot smarter than she lets on. She knows how it makes Elio feel.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i sea you
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 3:58:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIGALITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]@elio

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RALTS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SHADOW SNEAK

@elio CAUGHT THE SOLROCK!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i sea you
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 1:01:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

He could sit here forever and just hold his girl without a care in the world. But alas, nothing would get done if he did. So, they parted momentarily as their little picnic continued. He grinned his eyes sparkling with amusement and excitement like an overgrown, happy, dog pokemon. [break][break] He opened his mouth wide releasing a pronounced "Ahhhhhhhh~!" He swallowed it with gusto before teasing and sucking on Genny's fingers lightly before licking his lips, a smirk on his face. "Yum~!" He leaned in and pecked her on the side of her face right next to her soft lips before leaning back. "Got any more?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- SKIP![break]
- this isn't too spicy, i swear! i broke no laws! xD[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
i sea you
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 4:49:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Genny could stay here forever. She really good, and as he leans in and pecks her face after eating (with some very not-so-safe-for-public enjoyment), she feels herself smirk too. She wasn't that bad of a woman to do something like that here, but as she places a hand on his chest to push him onto the blanket, she says it.[break][break]

"My lion, that's a dangerous game you're playing." She knew exactly where this was coming from. Maybe it was the fact she wanted to show some level of power, but as she does this...[break][break]

Her gaze is broken by a Ralts, and though she was climbing atop of Elio, she hops off immediately. "EEEEEEEEEE!" And with a singular, final Pokeball, she lobs it to smack the ralts right in the noggin. She wasn't letting this Ralts get away from her, no chance! She wanted her![break][break]

Then... she stops, and giggles. "Sorry, darling. I've wanted one since I was a little girl!"[break]

@elio[break][break]

NOTES

CAPTURING RALTS! LAST POKEBALL![break][break]
- OUTFIT[break]
- Genny is enjoying the very private fun between the two.[break]
-- Would have gone further but-[break]
- Ralts!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i sea you
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 3:30:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KOMMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOOMBURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLANGING SCALES

CAUGHT THE RALTS!