She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 12:12:47 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

For months she’s felt the rift between them. That feeling of slipping. Like the tension put on a rubber band right before it snaps. Their text messages are less seen, less frequent. Still, her heart yearns strongly for him and she tries to hold on. Especially with everything in the world saved and well. She really thought it could work.[break][break]
Right about until yet another date is forgotten. New Years Eve, no less. And call her egotistical, but she doesn’t consider herself forgettable.[break][break]
Entering the office quiet as a mouse she already sees James sleeping form. It’s already the first day of the new year, dead at night-- around three-thirty am. Abigail didn’t bother getting changed to come here either. No, she came in with the outfit she spent time putting together for their date to let it sink in. Let it burn. Like the ire in her heart. [break][break]
Leaning in, her gaze softens over his sleeping form. An image burnt into her memory many times. [break][break]
She smiles.[break][break]
It fades as her foot kicks down the office chair right from underneath him. Papers and other desk junk fly around and fall to the floor, as does he. Cold as the ice clinging to the windows, her face displays all her contempt and anger in that moment, and yet- her face is completely expressionless. Save for the kindling fury in her eyes.[break][break]
She stands over him and crosses her arms. Forgetting something?”
[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 9:14:28 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","bakerboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

in all honesty, the rift between them has not been as strongly felt by james. his mind has had little time to stray from work, from piles and piles of research and historical data to sift through to better understand how the world works.[break][break]

it never occurs to him that he might lose her until it's too late. how he's been taking her for granted these past few months.[break][break]

"—!"[break][break]

he jolts awake the moment he hits the floor. his face wears a look of confusion as he peers up at her towering frame.[break][break]

"abi? what are you doing here?"[break][break]

why am i on the floor?[break][break]

quickly, he pushes himself off the ground and notices the scattered papers and other junk. he starts picking them up.[break][break]

"what did i forget?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#5d7070; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1052967572854808660/icon-masq.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .bakerboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .bakerboy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .bakerboy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 14:01:01 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Somehow, it hurts more when James says her name, only to pay more attention to the papers scattered on the floor. Yet another nail to the coffin.

Her fists curl and clench, and the lioness deep within her weeps. Little does she know, it's showing on the surface too.[break][break]
“Our DATE, you jerk![break][break]
Being so upset she doesn’t bother looking where she kicks, all she knows is that more papers fly and she could care less if she’s making a scene. Lord knows he’s the only one here aside from her, anyway.[break][break]
“I looked stupid waiting for you all night! Expecting you to show up. ..Even after midnight, I thought that—”[break][break]
Teary-eyed and a little distraught, she tugs her jacket closer to her for warmth. An ounce of comfort. Abigail looks away from him. The mess she made is more comforting than him.[break][break]
“...Do you even care about me anymore?”[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 15:15:18 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

our date.[break][break]

"shit—"[break][break]

the sudden rush of guilt he feels lingers even as she kicks the paper. it dwindles just slightly in favor of frustration at the sight of papers scattering all around them. he's going to have to spend hours organizing them later.[break][break]

he abandons the paper for now, finding them to be a lost cause. standing, it's only then that she notices how she's teary-eyed and a little distraught.[break][break]

"shit, abi, i'm so sorry! i, uh, just got so wrapped up in this that i must've forgotten."[break][break]

even now, when faced with the possible end to their relationship, his mind stays connected to his work.[break][break]

"i'm so sorry."

[break][break]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#5d7070; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1052967572854808660/icon-masq.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .bakerboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .bakerboy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .bakerboy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 15:31:30 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Like a dam filled to the brim with water, it was only a matter of time before she showed signs of cracking. Really, it’s impressive she’s held on this long. His half-assed excuses only anger her more, but for once, Abigail’s too full of grief to let her rage openly flow. [break][break]
That’s your excuse? You’re always sorry. Say you’ll make it up to me, and then we just end up here again.” Her shaken voice rips through the silence. She feels like a fool. “You know I've never tried to get in between you and your work. I know it’s important—”[break][break]
Crack.[break][break]
“But so am I! How do you forget New Year's Eve, James?!”[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 11:11:21 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

james has no ground to stand on, really. he knows he's to blame for all of this, that his obsession with his work has led them here; here, in this pit, there is no escape for him. no way for him to climb out.[break][break]

all he can do is accept it.[break][break]

"i...don't know, if i'm being honest."[break][break]

he'd spent the night here earlier as well, as evidenced by how he's still wearing the same clothes as yesterday. not that she would know, however, as they haven't seen each other in days.[break][break]

the realization hits him.[break][break]

"...i don't think i'm cut out for this."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 11:25:55 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

His words cut like knives, and already Abigail finds herself numb from the pain. Maybe— she’s not as much of a prize as she always envisioned herself to be. [break][break]
Whether it’s apathy or blatant ignorance on his end, she doesn’t care. That earnest honesty of his she’s come to love now comes back to bite her.[break][break]
”I don’t think you are.”[break][break]
There’s no venom in her voice. It’s empty, yet her heart’s full of grief. She looks over him one last time, struggling to keep her composure.[break][break]
”Obviously— you can’t multitask like you used to. You don’t have time for a girlfriend anymore.”For me. ”So, I’ll go ahead and make it easy for you.” [break][break]
She turns her back to him, and yet, her feet glue to the ground despite her will. [break][break]
Abigail promised herself she wouldn’t— though, it’s all in vain as tears start to spill from her cheeks.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 15:58:28 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

her words only act as confirmation of something he had already known deep down but had refused to accept if only so he could prolong their relationship. it had been selfish of him to, now he knows.[break][break]

when she turns her back to him, he almost reaches out for her but refrains from doing so. it'll hurt less this way, he thinks.[break][break]

"i'm sorry, abi. i really am."[break][break]

his voice is soft, gentle.[break][break]

"you deserve so much better. so much more than i can give."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 1:36:24 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

A part of her is angered that he’s just letting her go. Not that it would’ve fixed all of their problems, but really, it only solidifies the little worth she has in her head. [break][break]
Call her selfish, but she still wants him. When she falls, she falls hard. Sadly, it just isn’t working anymore.[break][break]
“...I need to go.”[break][break]
Wiping from the tears from her face she exhales, and steadies herself to look at him once more. There’s so much she wants to say to him, but she settles for what’s easiest at that moment.[break][break]
“Goodbye, James.”[break][break]
This time, she’s gone.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
507 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 7:07:28 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

part of him wants her, too. it's the part that has clung on for as long as it could. but in the end, his pursuit of knowledge will always trump all else, and it's for that reason that he doesn't chase after her as she walks away from him.[break][break]

as she leaves him.[break][break]

when the doors shut and he's left to his own once again, he does nothing at first. just stands still, processing, before inevitably going back to work. the scattered papers need sorting, after all.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Happy New Year (S)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 2:21:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: