awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Beep beep I'm a sheep [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 21:53:47 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Basking amid vibrant nature, the simple town of Littleroot didn't have sprawling fields for livestock to graze upon. However, that didn't stop a loving family of four from having their own Wooloo farm because they thought they looked cute. Treated as adorable, fluffy pets, the Sheep Pokémon were confined within a small pen at the family's backyard. For any nocturnal predators, it was a lavish buffet of meat practically begging to be eaten.

Lo and behold. A shady figure approached the Wooloo pen in the dead of night, their pitch-black silhouette resembling some kind of reptilian creature that walked on two legs. The monstrous figure climbed over the fence, lumbering towards one of the sleeping Wooloo with their claws extended, a pair of big, unblinking eyes glowing in the dark...

What would happen next? Well, even the narrator isn't quite sure.

Perhaps the family had hired a skilled trainer to guard their treasured livestock. Or maybe a good Samaritan would take it upon themselves to save the poor lambs from the clutches of that mysterious, hard-to-see creature.
close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
64 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanessarosiello
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 23:32:18 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
"Stop right there, evil doer!" A shrill voice came from afar, the beat of a pair of feet hitting the ground came near the silhouette of the terrifying creature as who would it be but the upcoming fastest person in Hoenn? "As long as you plan on snacking on the Wooloo tonight, you're going to have to stand up to me!" She came to a stop by digging her heel into the ground and spun her back to the threat, doing a super cool dynamic entry! Once she came to a stop, the girl continued.

"I've got many names. The Terrifying Terror. The G Force Guru. The Girl Who Kissed the Sky. The force of nature sweeping Hoenn by storm…But you can call me Sonikku!~" She turned to face whoever it was with a dynamic pose before spinning around and readying herself.

A hand came to hover over her belt to get a pokeball the moment it was going to turn sour out. "If you want any of those poor babies, you're gunna have to go through me first! Osu!~"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 14:59:23 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The shadowy creature did not seem intimidated by the tiny girl's bombastic self-introduction, lumbering towards the self-proclaimed Sonikku with a menacingly slow gait, its cold, merciless eyes peering into her soul. "What are you talking about?" The creature spoke.

Wait a minute, it spoke?!

A Rotom Phone's flashlight app illuminated the face of a young, bespectacled woman hiding inside the monstrous costume, which suddenly looked a lot less like something out of a horror movie and more like something a child would wear on Halloween. Funny how anything could look terrifying in the dark.

"I don't wanna snack on the Wooloo! I just wanted to pet them!" The strangely-dressed woman explained, kneeling next to one of the round sheep and hugging its adorable white floof. "It's so fluffy I could die~" She cooed, while the Wooloo woke up and let out a startled "Baaah!"

Suddenly, an elongated howl echoed from the surrounding woodlands, followed by many others. Children of the night. What music they make.

The rest of the Wooloo woke up and started rolling around in a panicked frenzy, threatening to trample over the two humans. "Whoa, what's gotten over them?!" The draconic cosplayer cried out, while seeking cover.

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 3:24:07 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
"You can talk?!" Sonikku exclaimed, jumping in surprise as the fierce and terrible creature would speak up after her passionate and heartfelt speech about their confusion. A flashlight came from the cellphone they had been using to find their way here and "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD! You look so cute!" The girl smiled, dancing all around her costume and inspecting it from every angle. It looked like the coziest one piece ever!

"I want one! Oh, I just wanna crawl inside and fall asleep forever!"

While the two were busy understanding the confusion. a terrified Wooloo cry rang out from behind them. Sonikku spun around away from the intruder to face the flock of Wooloo currently rolling around in a frenzy. With the crowd going towards them, Sonikku would jump and rush to get behind the same cover that the other girl had managed to get herself behind. She'd huff, but look back at the sheep and frown. "It looks like something's got all of them worried. We've gotta find whatever's got them spooked and settle this thing. C'mon!" she called for the other girl, waving her over before starting to run through the fields in search of the disturbance. Whoever would cause these sweet babies such turmoil would pay!

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 10:31:24 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Thankfully, it didn't take long for the misunderstanding to be solved, the up-and-coming racer prancing around the draconic cosplayer and declaring her cuteness. "Thanks! You're pretty cute yourself!" The young, costumed woman replied in a totally heterosexual way, smiling brightly. "By the way, it's nice to meet you, Sonikku. My name's Andrea." She introduced herself.

Their pleasantries were of course cut short when the Wooloo began to behave erratically, collectively rolling to one corner of the small pen. The source of their anxiety was quickly revealed, as shadowy figures emerged from the woodlands: It was a pack of Midnight Form Lycanroc that ran like ninjas with their arms extended backwards, their eyes glowing with sinister red light.

"They're after the Wooloo! We can't let them eat those precious, fluffy babies!" Andrea declared, sending out an imposing Tyrantrum to fend them off. "Regina, use Dragon Tail!" At her behest, the T-Rex swung its mighty tail, hitting two of the lupine Pokémon with enough force to send them flying. However, the rest of them sneaked past the massive dinosaur, getting ever closer to their defenseless dinner.

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 22:38:23 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
Oh no! The lupines are going over to take the precious fluffies! Sonikku swung her head all around as the pitter patter of Wooloo feets were all around her. "Stupid Lycanroc! Go howl at the moon somewhere else!" She reached for her Pokeball before hearing the ground stomp beneath her. The woman she had just met had a huge T-Rex dinosaur pokemon?! "That's so freakin' cool! I gotta get me one of those." she told herself, then swinging her Pokeball onto the field as a Staryu would make itself known.

"Kelpie! Rapid Spin 'em!" The Staryu hovered in place, soon spinning along its axis and swirling around the field, bouncing into Lycanroc after Lycanroc as it banged around the field like a pinball. Sonikku even had to duck down and avoid one bounce that sent Kelpie careening out of bounds. The Poor Wooloos rolled away, fearing for their safety as the few caught up in the crossfire would cry out as a few stray lupines would sneak off with them. She spun around and pointed at one trying to make a get away. "Swift!" With a single "HYUUU!", the Pokemon was quick to launch a series of star shaped projectiles at the wolf. It yelped and dropped the Wooloo it had been carrying, the Pokemon rushing behind SOnikku as she smiled down and pet it.

"Don't worry, little guy! No wolf's making a midnight snack out of you while we're around!"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 11:18:05 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea blushed faintly when the other girl complimented her big dinosaur. "Why, thank you! Fossil Pokémon are pretty rare, but science has come a long way. I'm sure you'll get one of your own someday!" She encouraged the aspiring racer, while Regina flashed a smile that looked equal parts wholesome and terrifying thanks to her sharp teeth.

Meanwhile, Kelpie said it's kelpin time and kelped over everyone. The Lycanroc recoiled as the weird starfish bounced against them like a pinball, one of them even being struck by a Swift attack before it could steal that poor Wooloo. The cunning pack realized that they should refocus their efforts on taking down those two trainers. Perhaps human meat would taste better than lamb...

Sonikku's earlier taunt rang morbidly true, the clouds in the sky parting to reveal a shining full moon, which the Lycanroc started howling at. Empowered by its lunar energies, the rabid wolves went back on the offensive. Most of them ganged up on Regina, overwhelming the giant T-Rex with sheer numbers, while the rest sent an onslaught of Stone Edges towards Kelpie.

"Oh no! The moon's made them stronger!" Andrea worriedly exclaimed, while trying to round up any Wooloo that might have strayed from the herd. "Hang in there, Regina!" She shouted at her Turantrum, who was trying to shake the lupine aggressors off its gargantuan frame, roaring in pain from their many Bites and Crunches.

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
awards
64 posts
part of
vanessa rosiello
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 4:43:11 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
"Hopefully! Your girl's so strong! So fearsome! I almost wanna ride her!" Sonikku laughed to herself, looking back towards the site of battle. Kelpie was doing a fine job at packing a punch and kelping all over these mean little wolves. But the moon would come out as the howling started to increase. The Lyanroc had stopped assaulting the poor Wooloos now, content with going straight for the defenders. Kelpie came to a stop before Sonikku again, as the tiny rider watched what was happening with Regina. The canines lunging at their oversized foe in a pack. "She needs help! Good job, Kelpie. But it's time for a little extra muscle power." Her hand shot to Kelpie's pokeball and went to fetch Dusk's, recalling the water type and tossing out her Gengar.

"Get in there, Dusk!"

In a second, the large spectral mask of Dusk would hover above the field, letting out a devilish cry as Sonikku pointed at the ongoing melee across from them. "Let's help out Regina! Get close and use Dark Pulse!" The Gengar soon took off towards the fight of the Lycanrocs and T Rex, summoning a horrid amount of ghostly energy before letting out a ghastly screench around them, piercing the ears of the wolves around them. "Attagirl, Dusk! Now Shadow Punch" She gathered shadow energy around her fists, knocking the residual lupines off of the T Rex while the Wooloo beside Sonikku let out an eager cry.

"Any plans, Andrea? I don't think they're gunna retreat any time soon..."

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 14:26:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Sonikku's Gengar came to the rescue, dispersing the canine bullies with a Dark Pulse. Stunned by the malicious screech, the Lycanroc tried to reorganize themselves, only for the pack leader to receive a Shadow Punch to the gut courtesy of the same Gengar.

"Nice save! Thank you, Dusk!" Andrea cried out in joy. "Now hit them with another Dragon Tail, Regina!" Freed from the onslaught, her Tyrantrum swung its massive tail, sending another pair of Lycanroc flying several feet in the air, until they were reduced to a twinkle in the sky. However, the T-Rex had sustained several injuries and couldn't fend off their attackers much longer.

"I do have a plan! And it's called Sandy!" The young PokéManiac exclaimed, sending out a strong-looking Tyranitar that summoned a Sandstorm with its mighty roar. Stomping its feet against the ground, the bipedal lizard produced a powerful Earthquake that made quick work of the rest of the Lycanroc.

Realizing that they were vastly outmatched by that Tyranitar, the evil wolves decided to count their losses, picking up their fainted comrades and retreating at long last. The Wooloo herd bleeped in unison, celebrating their victory. Their fluffy coats had gotten all dusty thanks to the Sandstorm, but being a little dirty was preferable to being someone's dinner.

"Whoo! We did it!" Andrea celebrated as well, hugging each of her two monstrous Pokémon. Walking up to Sonikku, the eccentric trainer then offered the younger girl a handshake. "Thanks for the help! We made these Wooloo very happy!" She remarked.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 23:18:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: