She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
Heartbeat, heartbeat, it keeps on pounding.
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 0:18:29 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Before, money was a constant issue. Now, Abigail can spend freely without worrying about breaking the bank. She’s able to keep herself afloat with her steady income. Not only herself, either. [break][break]
“Here. Let’s see how this looks.”[break][break]
She gently presses up a shirt still attached to its hanger up to Wolfgang’s chest, judging whether the color looked hideous on him or not. It’s unlike her but she seems more soft-spoken lately.. It’s not every day she offers anybody a free shopping trip, let alone her brother. But he needed the clothes, so.[break][break]
Still, expressionless and stoic as she tries to be, she seems... sad.[break][break]
“Also if there’s anything you see that you like, run it by me. I don’t want to do your entire wardrobe, but I want to make sure you don’t look like a wet Poochyena all the time.”[break][break]
Sad or not, she’s still just a tad bitchy. [break][break]
MISSION THREAD.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 19:48:56 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he never really found the need to have an intricate wardrobe. a few almost identical shirts for casual wear and a set or two for more formal events was all he needed. he would've been set for life had littleroot not been the target of demolition of both rocket and league.

instead, he finds himself filling up the destruction of his wardrobe with his sister. he looks at the shirt she presses on him, shrugs since he's indifferent about it, and replies.

"i got you here literally to get me the good shit. i ain't gonna have any preference on what i look."

wolfgang only has two things to look out for with his clothes: the price and if it's tacky. as long as it's not gross, it's good to go. that doesn't mean it was the good though. at best, he just took cheap ones that looked plain.

"just tell me what looks good on me, and i'll get a few more of those in different colors or somethin'."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 19:58:16 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Well, right now a paper bag would look real good to hide that scow of yours.” Abigail rolls her eyes and hangs the shirt off her arm, going to collect a few more in different colors. Her voice goes softer as she briefly meets his gaze. “You should at least care a little...”[break][break]
She’s trying to be sympathetic in her own way. Littleroot getting destroyed was something unforeseen, but she’s eternally grateful that he had made it out alive. Though, he’ll have to pull that sappy admission out of her by the skin of her teeth.[break][break]
“Now, aside from your everyday shirts and pants. Do you need any jackets? How about shoes?”[break][break]
Price hadn’t mattered. No one should go without. She knows that from experience. [break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 3:36:38 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
the scowl worsens at her comment as he finds himself staring at a mirror on the wall. subtly self-conscious for a moment, he gets a hand to cover his mouth to hide the expression until he composes himself again.

by the time abigail inquires about his choices in clothes, his lips curve to an unnatural smile. it's forced and his brows are still somewhat furrowed, but it's a slight smile nonetheless.

"i guess we can go for leather jackets. those don't wear out fast and they're easy to wash. and we can go for boots for the same reason."

he didn't outright say he needed them, but preferences were given out anywyas.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 5:09:24 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abigail wasn’t aware just how self-conscious her older brother was about his scowl. Resting bitch face ran in the family it seemed. SHe was particularly insecure about hers. So, when she turns around to see him forcing a smile- well—[break][break]
She snorts. [break][break]
“L-Leather jacket and boots.. Got it—”[break][break]
Then she laughs, tears forming in the corners of her eyes while her sides burn. Though as to avoid drawing any attention she quickly restrains her, giggling instead. She pats his shoulders.[break][break]
“Wolfy, I was kidding.. Wear whatever expression you want.”[break][break]
She heads to where the jackets are displayed as her expression softens his way.[break][break]
“Hey. Thanks for coming out here with me today. I needed this.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 9:07:35 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
the outburst comes as he tries to make himself appear tougher than the softie his sibling tries to imply that he is.

"nah, nah, nah, nah. i ain't doin' it for ya. i'm doin' it for me!" he explains, trying to explain to abigail. "i ain't findin' anyone at this point! w-well, not like i'm tryin' to find anyone, but still!"

he heaves a sigh. his shoulders fall to their sides in a heavy slump.

the tone quickly changes when the sappy comment comes. he tilts his head to the side as he questions her, raising a brow as he tries to read her. he doesn't know much about her due to distancing himself from her for a long time, but the feeling of familiarity is still there.

"why? what happened?" he questions. "ya got in a fight or somethin'?"

his conclusion still came from childhood memories, referencing how she acted back then without considering how she might have matured in any way. after all, it was impossible in his point of view.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 9:33:51 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Aw, why? Do you worry about your little sister?”
Her tone is teasing but not mean. In fact, after voicing such a thing it’s almost as if she’s humbled. It was easier back then when she wore badges of honors from fights instead of scars in her heart.[break][break]
“In a way I had a fight.. I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago.”She searches aimlessly through the clothes racks. The motion calms her. “Work was more important than me in the end. And I got sick of it, so I dumped him.”[break][break]
She sighs and picks out a leather jacket.[break][break]
”But, it’s fine. Life moves on. I’d rather focus on helping you now.” She smiles and checks on what they have so far. ”Right! Boots then?”

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 9:51:07 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"that sucks," he mentions as he thinks of a follow up. "but, hey! better that you find out now than later. can't have ya wastin' time on things that don't get ya anything."

it's a late realization upon leaving rocket, but it was an experience he doesn't regret. he's just glad that it ended on his terms before it got too late for him.

she quickly changes the topic, to which he doesn't really mind. he takes the jacket she picked out for him and tries it out in front of a mirror.

"steel-capped if possible," he adds to his criteria of boots. "anything i can use for both work and casual wear. they have those, right?"

he smirks as he mentions it. he already has someone to employ him, but given the reason how she got dumped, he'd rather not mention it, or at least not now.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:17:07 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

”If we can’t find them here I know we’ll have better luck online.”[break][break]
Though shopping malls are pretty well known for being averse in things you wouldn’t think to find normally, sometimes even online. Just had to know where to look. [break][break]
She goes to pull out another leather jacket but in a woman’s size. She holds it in her arms, mulling it over whether she truly wants it or not.[break][break]
Did she really want it, or did she just want to match with her brother? Blegh. This New Year is making her too sentimental.

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:27:24 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
his eyes spot her taking another similar jacket of her size.

"don't you dare put that on when we're together," he tells her. "we're gonna look like an item and that's just gross!"

somehow, he already accepts that she'd already decided to buy one to match with his. that's the only explanation he can think of, especially if she's the one that picked one for him.

it's then that he rethinks his words, visualizing what they'd actually look.

"or wear it, i guess. i ain't here stop ya from doin' what ya wanna do." his face goes to the next section, taking it off of her peripheral. "y'er not gettin' any boys if i'm around, so don't say i didn't warn ya!"

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:43:09 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Oh my god do you ever think before you speak?! Gross!”[break][break]
Flustered, Abigail stomps in front of him, shoving all of the loaded shopping bags against his chest for him to carry. And yes, the leather jacket is in there. You can’t stop her.[break][break]
“I won’t get any boys because your wet dogsmell is going to scare them all away.”[break][break]
She sticks her tongue out at him and moves ahead.
“And just for the record, I liked them first!”[break][break]
After she first saw him first wear one years ago.

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:59:52 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he looks at her with a deadpan expression, asking himself why does he even try to cheer her up.

"of course. why did i think otherwise?"

there's very little change in his sister, which in itself is relief in its own way. her roasts were still childish insults and her aggression is the same as before.

he says nothing else and arranges the boxes and bags pushed upon him in a more organized manner that makes it easier to carry. she follows him closely behind to the next destination.

behind the pile of bags he barely carries in his arms, a slight smile rests.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shop Away Your Woes (CC)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 3:21:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: