Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 3:43:28 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/1064389014444056656/Moonlight_Sonata_Ludwig_van_Beethoven_Wedding_String_Quartet.mp3[/player]
Moonlight Sonata | Wedding String Quartet (Ludvig Van Beethoven)
[break]

Delicate strings announced their arrival at the centre of the Insectarium's wooden dancefloor, Volbeat and Illumise flitting about the wisteria hanging overhead. There was a sense of seclusion here that the ballroom had lacked, far less crowded and far less grand in its splendour.[break][break]

Elisabeth glanced up at the dark-haired man whose gaze had remained fixed on her across the room, only to discover its scrutiny had seemingly not abated between her observation of it then and now. Undeterred by this, she gracefully aligned once more into the position of the waltz, allowing for him to take his lead, if he so desired.[break][break]

"You have my attention, étranger," she began, the backdrop of moonlight making the man's silhouette appear all the taller and more imposing a figure than he had across the room. "What will you do with it then, I wonder?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit: Front & Back, Hairstyle, Butterfly Mask.[break]
- Masquerade Spin-Off Thread #6.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 21:30:49 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The genteel gleen of the Insectarium's wooden dancefloor made for the perfect backdrop of two lonesome spirits. Together, they began to descend into dance, allowing the warm strings beckon forth a proper waltz from their intricate steps. Without offering the slightest hint or indication, Felix seized control of their movements, leading their dance with ease becoming of his experience.

"What would you allow me to do with it?"

A direct question and direct callback to their time spent huddled around that grave.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 22:08:15 GMT
[nospaces]

The solemnity of his answer sharpened her attention into focus, attempting to piece together his meaning through a haze of champagne and unfamiliarity. No part of her had ever witnessed in a place this formal; no part of her imagined a man so introverted might willingly attend such an event at all.[break][break]

Witnessing this alien part of the Rocket admin made him all the stranger to her, keeping full recognition frustratingly at bay.[break][break]

"That depends on your intentions, doesn't it?"[break][break]

She searched the face behind its black mask for an answer to her question, seemingly finding none.[break][break]

He'd sense her own skill and expertise in the way she floated into step beside him, a bewitching swirl of champagne silks and glittering gold filigree.[break][break]

For all the thorns her past words had left on him, here she was as a petal on the wind, deceptively delicate in his grasp.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 10:22:31 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The delicacy of her appearance didn't phase him. Felix had grown far too familiar which the ways Elisabeth concealed her intentions, how she sweetened her words, and how she drew people in. Dog-snack-sized pieces of affection-- that's how he thought of it now. It was why, while his steps began languid and smooth, silk tracing the floor with natural elegance, they grew tightened and rough, like an instructor looking to slowly break their student, piece by piece, step by step.

"I don't believe that."

Harsh words bore back to her. With one elegant push of his arm, he sent her twirling away once more, only to pull her back in, as if there were no other place to be than within his orbit.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 14:26:57 GMT
[nospaces]

His abrupt, harsh turn away from the traditional languor of the waltz resulted in a tensing of her own posture, which shifted like water as the tempo changed: where he became a furious gale of movement, she danced on his current with all the natural ease of a feather on the air. There was beauty here, in the eye of their storm.[break][break]

He'd feel her hands tighten their own grip on him as her emerald eyes darkened with an unfamiliar emotion, her expression changing with their rhythm. A mocking cruelty flashed in her smile, taunting him as he pulled her into the vise-grip of his arms.[break][break]

"Oh?" she commented drily, her body flush against his for a moment. "You don't seem interested in what I want."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 4:47:04 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The man's exposed lips, which up until then kept untouched by the darkness clouding his eyes, pulled itself tautly.

Her words held an indescribable strength to them. Like a feather made up of lead, it fluttered onto his shoulders with such grace, he hadn't expected the burdensome weight it had released onto him.

"It's hard to be."

Another small confession to his identity and another call back to their time spent together, debating back and forth on the possibilities she discards for herself.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 17:08:52 GMT
[nospaces]

"Why? Because you find it difficult to care about someone else's wants?"[break][break]

The seconds they remained pressed close seemed to crawl like hours, and for a moment, Elisabeth could feel the pulse of his heartbeat as her own quickened, waiting for him to release her.[break][break]

Her eyes narrowed, glinting like twin emeraldine knives.[break][break]

"Or do you suspect what I want is something you can't give?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 5:49:38 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Or do you suspect what I want is something you can't give?"

Her words stung far worse than Elisabeth likely realized. Grappling the wound with a terse twirl, Felix used his pull to push them along with the dance, encircling the dance floor with long exaggerated movements.

"Because what you want," he began, voice slowly dipping into a grave growl, "hurts you."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 15:40:25 GMT
[nospaces]

Her gown whirled about her in a splendid, shimmering nimbus of gold as he twirled her, white rose petals falling from her immaculately coiffed hair with the movement.[break][break]

"Because what you want hurts you," the stranger accused her, and indignation burned beneath her skin, her blood molten with liquid rage. Face flushed, she looked up at him, her once-beautiful features now sneering with venom as her steps became a half-step quicker, sharper, daring him to keep to her infectious rhythm.[break][break]

"Who are you, then, to judge me?" she hissed into his ear, nails digging into his shoulder as she drew closer. "To know what I need?"[break][break]

She'd set herself on fire to burn another man to ashes, and she'd do so again.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 19:08:57 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The venom of her words was lost to the speed to which they graced the dance floor. Try as she might to weaken his stance, the man easily swallowed down her quickened movements and brisk, sharp steps, his experience bleeding through as it had when they'd both encircled the ice together. Back when their pulse had felt tethered to the rush of adrenalin they'd experienced with each lap around.

"I could never judge you," he clarified, his mellow tone instant on remaining as it was. Unwavering the torrent of heat it had unexpectedly set ablaze. "And I don't know what's best. Not for anyone."

He paused.

"I just wanted to help. I still do."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 19:51:51 GMT
[nospaces]

His stoicism in the face of her fury incensed her. The staccato of her racing heartbeat matched their footsteps, and though this was no ice skating rink, the two of them danced on blades of a different sort.[break][break]

"Help me?" she repeated, disbelief ringing through the shattering glass of her cold, mocking laughter. How many men had promised her such a thing, all the while wielding a knife behind her back?[break][break]

Her mouth pulled into a cruel grin, teeth flashing like fangs.[break][break]

"Do I look like a damsel to you?"[break][break]

The woman who looked at him was not the woman he had known all these months, since that day in the Petalburg Woods.[break][break]

Here, for the first time, it was the Black Widow of Kalos he held in his arms.[break][break]

"No," she corrected him, and unmistakable scorn echoed in the words as she spat them out. "You, like all men, are just determined to play the part of the hero, that's all."[break][break]

Around them, the world melted into a haze of music and emotion as she glared up at him with viper-green eyes mid-dance.[break][break]

"Don't mistake feeding your ego with concern for my well-being."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 15:29:21 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Elisabeth was far from a damsel in distress.

She was a strike of lighting; brilliant strike of power with the impossibility of fully pinning down. Since the beginning, the two had watched each other grow within the organization, shedding their feathers one by one, until neither were the expendable pieces of flesh Rocket originally enlisted them to be.

Hand cradling the crook of her back, Felix continued leading them further into their dance. His expression remained unfazed by her fearsome scorn.

"Why can't I want to help you," he asked, ignoring all else. "There is no part I want to play; I already know I'm not a hero. All I want is to be able to help you."

He breathed, heavy.

"but you make it impossible."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 18:02:48 GMT
[nospaces]

"Why can't I want to help you."[break][break]

Her mouth clamped shut, her hateful glare turning away from him to the rest of the gathering in her drunken stupor. All around them, the mindless chatter of masked attendees filtered through the music, and it buzzed senselessly in her mind like the very insects of the museum's botanical gardens.[break][break]

"Why do you want to help me?" she asked instead of answering, and rather than the anger that had carried her across the dancefloor, these words came out flat.[break][break]

Despite herself, she thought for a moment of a different man: a blonde bodyguard who had taken her aside at many dances like this one, his hand gently -- treacherously -- placed on her shoulder, so tender that its kindness had been cruel. How could she have resisted such a temptation, alone and unwanted as she was, isolated from every human comfort as a young bride?[break][break]

She'd fallen for that lie exactly once, and the betrayal of that friendship had cut deeply enough to know better than to trust it a second time.[break][break]

The world spun as she regarded him again, and despite this dark-haired man being far from this specter of her past, Simon was all she could see when she looked into those green eyes.[break][break]

"Why should I accept what help you have to give?" she demanded then, and this time, the words ached with such hurt they stung.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 4:40:15 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Again with the questions.

Where was the simplicity of the standard ask and you will be answered format he was used to?

But...why did he want to help her? Normally, under most circumstances, Felix was one to keep to himself. Even if it meant the mutual benefit of both parties, it always felt easier to focus on oneself and their goals than go around meddling with others. Most people were dead weight to him, anyways.

But not . Never her.

"I don't know,"
he answered honestly, "I just do."

To her next question, he could only blink in response; did she need really need a reason to accept his help?

"Why shouldn't you?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
NOCTURNE [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 5:37:59 GMT
[nospaces]

"Because people who help you always want something."[break][break]

Her once-flawless steps faltered here, slowing as she met the confused look in his green eyes. Of all the emotions she had expected to be reflected back at her, this was not one of them.[break][break]

She attempted to correct her course, but it was too late. His rhythm had overtaken her own. With no choice but to follow his lead, she stared up at him, her body caught in the vise-grip of their waltz.[break][break]

"And I don't know what you want from me."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]