she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
liquid smooth
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 7:55:38 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
's betrayal has been a one-two punch. the first fist strikes with the flustered-looking ranger cadet who comes to report that the dragons they're looking after are just gone. with her own, confused flight out of mauville city to see it for herself. [break][break] gone. every route. every pokemon.
[break][break]
the second comes as a classified report from describing his encounter with her in littleroot town. it looks sensationalized in the first read-through, like a tabloid, because she could've never imagined that the former councilwoman was capable of something like that.[break][break]
and then, the more annalise thinks about it, text bleeding together on her laptop screen, realization starts to set in: she doesn't really know freya, does she?
[break][break]
still, she follows one thread she believes to be true — and finds her among the wild dragons of meteor falls.
[break][break]
"ms. morningstar." [break][break]
annalise's voice carries over the droning of the waterfall as she approaches, painfully neutral in tone. her gaze appraises the angles of freya's face, trying to consolidate the woman she once admired to the criminal standing in front of her.
[break][break]
"i've been trying to get ahold of you — what happened?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,660 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
liquid smooth
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 19:56:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
green scales shimmer under slow-rippling water. freya sits with a chemise dress billowing around her, hair in a set of haphazard braids. her fingers curl around the rough edges of the meteoric rock; pale legs almost glow in the water. 

the salamence in the pool snakes up to her and flicks out a tongue to her knee. freya bats some water her way and the dragon snorts. claws scrape against rock as she hauls herself out of the pool. water slips down her scales and falls like rain. she's careful not to get her mistress wet.

more of her dragons emerge from the perimeter. ori, her smallest salamence, skirts around its green-scaled kin and noses freya's side. she withdraws from the water and stands, trailing a hand down under his chin. 

so she is not surprised when someone descends upon her haven. the waterfall roars in the background, but she can still make out the accusation in the ranger's words. her smile is empty.

"miss henderson. congratulations on the promotion. i was worried my actions would have damaged your reputation.

"what happened is i made a decision and feared the consequences would fall unto my dragons."
 no, her real fear had been that they would be taken from her if she were seen as too big a threat. 
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
liquid smooth
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 23:29:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]there's a sinking feeling in annalise's chest as acknowledges her, smile and congratulations empty. some part of her had hoped against hope that there had been some kind of misunderstanding, that she'd read the case report wrong, or that somehow, coincidentally, freya had removed her dragons for some other, innocuous reason.
[break][break]
but the worst is confirmed. the former councilwoman made a decision and, despite their working relationship, imagined that annalise would allow some kind of retaliation to be made against her innocent pokemon.[break][break]
a little frown begins to tug at the corners of her mouth, coloring her neutral expression with broad strokes of hurt and disappointment.
[break][break]
"so you really did it?"
[break][break]
her voice sounds small against the hum of the waterfall.
[break][break]
"at littleroot? you — you attacked matias?"
[break][break]
and though she doesn't say it outright, the look in her eyes begs the question: why?
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,660 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
liquid smooth
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 17:24:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she makes for a good head ranger. the sinking look on her face is enough for freya to cast out a hand and call off the slinking figures of dragons that had slowly started to encircle her. annalise doesn't come with the intent of taking up arms. and so freya relaxes against rootsnarl's thick neck, arms crossed. 

the dragon settles on her haunches, shuffles her wings, and keeps two sleepy eyes open on the ranger. 

to admit guilt to someone of annalise's station is to place the handcuffs on herself. but she does not look away. she says as much of a wordless admission with her eyes and her small, pained smile. 

"i don't believe there's much footage circulating what happened at littleroot, but if there were i don't believe you'd be looking at me with the same disgust as you are now."

the waterfall roars. rootsnarl hums deeply. "he likes killing, you know. i could see it in his eyes while he let his beast tear a forest and its inhabitants asunder. how many casualties were there in littleroot? do you know how many were wrought by him?" 
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
liquid smooth
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 22:35:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
with a small gesture of her hand, 's beasts recede away from annalise like shadows beneath the afternoon sun. it's a stinging reminder that the dragons that she had helped care for for months held no allegiance towards her. it cuts a deeper wound to think that one of the pokemon that had been ready to pounce on her a moment ago might have been one of the ones she'd seen to personally. [break][break]
freya doesn't say it directly, but the answer annalise is looking for is leveraged in the smile that forms on the former councilwoman's face. and in the words that spark anger in annalise's belly on behalf of . [break][break]
it's not true, says the unconvinced look on her face as freya speaks. matias isn't like that.
[break][break]
"but how many more would've died if he wasn't there? or do you want me to believe team rocket didn't hurt anyone?"
[break][break]
she tries to keep her voice measured, but the anger and hurt bleeds.
[break][break]
"and if he's as bad as you say he was, why were you the only one trying to stop him? you and ... "
[break][break]
she sets her jaw.
[break][break]
"the rocket you were with."
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + ignore the dates on this thread hehe[break]

@

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,660 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
liquid smooth
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 2:47:11 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the look on annalise's face makes freya's eyes glimmer. is it envy? is it disappointment? is it fear? she touches the head of her dragons lovingly. this woman has no idea the sweat and blood one must pour into a dragon to earn its loyalty. her monstrosities were well-behaved for her rangers for one reason and one reason alone: freya

she can answer her first two questions, but annalise has more to say. as she grows incensed, freya's body language becomes more passive. her fingers stop their affectionate tapping; the slight shifting of her weight stops. 

one thin brow raises. 

"bureaucracy," she says and waits for that to sink in. "you know my history, yes? once a councilwoman and before that, six years of being groomed for a position in local government. a year before my, mm, resignation, i was negotiating the pardon of one of rocket's beasts.

"do you know who went to olivia abbiati and planted the idea of a checks and balances for power?"
she'd demanded a strike team of her own alongside it as well, but that's besides the point. "she and i didn't see eye to eye on many things, but we both knew the dangers of these people, especially if they were corrupted.

"and everyone, anna, is corruptible."
her mouth sours. memories of the mist blanket wash over her and her fingers tense, flexing.

" is a wolf masquerading about in sheep's clothing and the league is stretched too thin to do anything about it."
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
liquid smooth
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 19:23:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
bureaucracy.
[break][break]
she's come to know it well enough in the past few months. she'd come into her head ranger position naively thinking she could push her ideas like says she had as councilwoman, but she hadn't expected the channels she would have to go through. or that the channels were all full of more emergent issues. the lecture should settle with her — but it doesn't.[break][break]
she's not corruptible. and is reckless and stupid, but she'd like to think that the league would do something if he truly went too far that day. the gulf between her experience and freya's is impassible.[break][break]
"i looked up to you, ms. morningstar," she says at last. it speaks volumes of annalise's hurt. [break][break] i trusted you.
[break][break]
"that's why i came here — i wanted to hear the truth. from you."
[break][break]
you went too far.
[break][break]
"but matias isn't a monster. he was just trying to protect littleroot from becoming another sootopolis. team rocket can and will do so much worse without people like him there to stop them."
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe[break]

@

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,660 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
liquid smooth
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 2:42:42 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the past tense doesn't hurt her. she was grateful to annalise for helping her, but their business together had been mutual and transactional. the league stood to benefit from freya's beasts. 

she narrows her eyes.

"then listen to the truth. i know why he was there." she stalks closer to her. the dragons watching hunker lower, reptilian eyes trained on freya's target. "because i have known his rage and his resentment and his anger. i have known starvation; i have known satisfaction from spilling blood."

from hearing it bubble and burst through flesh. 

"the league's whims are a thin veil for his crusade of senseless destruction. so take off the rose-tinted lenses before you get hurt, anna."
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
liquid smooth
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 22:00:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
moves towards her, but it's her dragons that draw a cursory look from annalise. the way they flatten themselves closer to the ground, intentions veiled as their trainer comes to a halt in front of her. the truth, the confession that she's been satisfied by blood spilt, the command to take off her rose-tinted lenses — it deepens the disillusionment in her eyes. [break][break]
"i am."
[break][break]
the promise is perfunctory and far too yielding to resemble annalise finding understanding with her former colleague. is, through and through, the man who rescued her from near death at the hand of . some pedestals are too tall to tear down, especially by someone sinking into a mire of her own well-meaning admissions.
[break][break]
"thank you for telling me, in any case." [break][break]
she really wants to say things like: matias is my friend, he saved my life, he's not like that, but there's no compromise to be drawn between them and the dragons surrounding her wither the idea of cyclical arguing. she takes a step back, creating distance, angling to leave. [break][break]
"what do you, like ... plan to do now?"
[break][break]
annalise doesn't expect to learn much with her lips so close to the league's ear, but curiosity prompts the question.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] [break]

@

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,660 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
liquid smooth
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 22:39:31 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she may not believe it, but freya doesn't question for a moment that anna has at least heard her. she hopes, in the future, this might sway her in a moment of hesitation. that this might save her; there is no weakness in seeing the good in others. there is no weakness in searching for humanity.

one flourish of her hand, one soft hiss, and her dragons settle back. one of them, a dragonair, slithers out from the pool of water and looks more kindly than any other up to annalise. she may recognize this one as having been under her care for a time.

the question makes freya suddenly feel very, very tired. her shoulders fall as she exhales. 

"the right thing, hopefully."
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
liquid smooth
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 7:50:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
oh.
[break][break]
her gaze follows the dragonair that slips out of the water and onto the rocky shore, recognition flashing across her face after a moment to process the kind eyes staring back at her. the warmth that fills her chest sinks with the cold acknowledgement of the circumstances, of the thought that this may be the last time she sees this dragonair. [break][break]the corners of her mouth twitch with the parting ghost of a smile. it disappears as she lifts her eyes to look back at as she speaks. [break][break]
"i hope so, too."
[break][break]
she hesitates, heel grinding against gravel as she contemplates just turning around and leaving.
[break][break]
"good luck out there, ms. morningstar."
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] [break]

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
liquid smooth
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 0:00:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: