played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 1:07:58 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Fallabor Town.

Down along the outskirts of the rural town landscape, a singular bunker was discovered, hidden between a bundle of wide orange rocks of dust and grain. Felix had only scouted it out the month prior, ensuring it was in condition and in an optimal position for capture. Without another grunt to hold him back, the process took no longer than an hour's worth of time, making for a great in-and-out visit of the farmland.

As with every scout report, he'd arranged to send what he found to for review, before bringing it to the offices of .

It'd been another week since then, which was about the average turnaround time for her team to dissect the name attached to the bunker, run an analysis, and determine whether a hit should carry through.

"Flint."

The greeting was no warmer than the one he'd offer to , or even for that matter. It was just a matter of efficiency for him.

The only difference? It came tied to a brief knock and the door clicking open.

"Have a minute?"
Intelligence

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 19:48:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the office was dark, save for the glowing purple and pink of psychic wisps floating up from the unconscious, grimacing body of a snorunt laid out across her desk. the dreams disappeared into the open mouth of lulu who leaned over it, eyes aglow and face almost maniacal.[break][break]

it all stopped suddenly, when a growl of her houndoom beside her brought her to the present. frozen like a deer in headlights, she stared through the dark at the beast who had entered, eyes wild as dreams settled like some necessary drug in her system. a vampire caught in the act.[break][break]

”that depends,” she replied, swiping the snorunt off the desk with a thud onto the floor behind it, as though hiding the evidence. she then sat into her chair, smoothing her turtleneck and hushing the growl of her houndoom with a sharp sh.[break][break]

”do come in.” there was a strange, high energy to her voice. it bounced off the walls, thick and insincere in a way some who knew her better might find disconcerting.[break][break]

”light switch to your left.”
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 1:31:58 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
What one might find discomforting, Felix avidly ignored without a second thought. A natural default he'd grown accustomed on using toward those around him. With the crook of his index finger, he flipped on the lights, casting a bright wave of illumination across the shadow isles the scientist had been dwelling within moments ago.

"Sorry for the intrusion."

A simple formality. He wasn't truly sorry -- this was important.

"It's about Bunker 0078. The one near Fallabor Town."

He paused, allowing a second for her to recall the metal compartment.

"Is it ready?"

When he originally submitted the document, he'd done so with an explicit request to expedite the process, however, there was no telling what went on behind those doors. Speed is a hope not a guarantee.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 6:07:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”it’s fine.”[break][break]

bunker 0078. she’d made it a priority, as requested.[break][break]

”indeed.” a file was pulled from her desk and placed upon it, revealing the bunker’s owner, where they lived, what time they tended to be home, and where else they could likely be found at all other times.[break][break]

”i’d like to come with.”

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 19:51:35 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Even though Felix felt right entrusting the intelligence department to their long-tenured head scientist, it always felt good to be reaffirmed in one's decision. Accepting the file, the admin gave its contents a thorough graze over. He'd seen enough reports at this point that sifting through paperwork became a second nature to him. With one quick look, he could siphon everything he needed to know about the individual and whether pursuing their elimination held favorable for the organization's efforts.

And, in this case, it was.

"Okay."

Golden eyes flicked back up from the document, staring. While he hadn't expected it, he wasn't one to deny someone their right of finishing the job themselves. Especially when said person was . Still, for once, curiosity got the best of him. A rare moment to which the admin felt himself biting more than was given.

"Why?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 10:57:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

why indeed. the feelings of power, excitement, action could all be found in the labs. she could find more of all of that there, in fact.[break][break]

perhaps she’d be back to normal, spending all her time in the labs again soon. maybe this was a reach for closure, in a way. to revisit something that had been extinguished, stomped and ground into a stain underfoot like a spent cigarette.[break][break]

she shrugged, ”feeling a bit cooped up, i guess.”[break][break]

a brief, hard stare, and she was then rising to grab her coat. ”were we leaving, then?”

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 1:30:40 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Cooped up.

That was a sentiment he could understand. After a long week of deskwork, there wasn't any other phrase to describe the heavy feeling of being chained to one's own place of work. 

"Sure."

wasn't a liability. She could handle her own. So, despite his initial question, he was more than fine with the prospect of fulfilling the rest of this mission with her assistance. It made for easier extraction, too. Straightening out his coat, Felix moved back toward the door, eyes already set toward the submarine's exit.

"Do I need to make preparations for our transportation, or are you okay with flying there on our own."

Not everyone was too keen on making the trek on top of their Pokémon.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 22:25:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she took her coat off a hook behind her desk, sliding it over her shoulders and then turning back. a hand pulled a drawer, took a pokeball and pocketed it.[break][break]

”flying’s fine.”[break][break]

not her first choice, but she wouldn’t protest. she felt like a tag along, though the confidence in her step might tell a different story.[break][break]

she headed past the desk towards the door, her houndoom left behind. he raised, watching them leave, though making no move to follow.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 2:00:36 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
A woman of action had just emerged, and Felix held no qualms with it. Nodding, he waited by the door for her to grab her coat, twisted it open, and held it for both him and the scientist to push through. From there it was a straight shot to the surface.

Heavy, fast footsteps dotted their plunge through the metal-encased hallways. Not once did his eyes stray from their path. Eventually, as they bore out from the submarine's mouth and sunlight greeted their blackened outfits, he'd look down at Lulu.

"I'll send you the coordinates but try to stay close. I know a shortcut."

From there, all they needed to do was fly.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 5:39:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the door was shut behind them, but she didn’t stop to lock the door. instead, as they strode away, a klefki rose from her pocket to seal her office. jingling in their wake, it soon caught up and settled cozily into the head scientist’s coat once more.[break][break]

when they'd surfaced in sootopolis, her noivern was released, and gave a screech as it stretched its wings in the salty air. among all her bats, the noivern had stood out to her.[break][break]

when it landed on the ground, a small treat was produced from somewhere on lulu's person, tossed into a quick and toothy maw before she slid onto its back.[break][break]

”that shouldn’t be a problem. this one’s fast.”

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noivern"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BRIDGE [LB]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 6:50:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: