[attr="class","lorelhold"]
[attr="class","loreholdsalltop"]
[attr="class","loretoplyr"]i like men on their knees

[attr="class","loretophold"]i don't need your roses

[attr="class","loreleibanner"]

[attr="class","loreleibannercolor"]

[attr="class","lorelicon"]

[attr="class","loreleisym"][attr="class","cp cp-rose"]

[attr="class","lorelyrknee"]praying up to their god seeing visions of me i'm a cult leader mind reader heart eater Fear feeder, say I'm your favorite preacher

[attr="class","lorespeaks"]
she could already hear the squeaking of crocs arriving on the horizon and it made lorelei only turn up her earbuds all the more.[break][break]
"rhugone has some work to do, so i am unfortunately stuck with you for now," the co-founder said to the other as she stared him down from the bridge of her nose. sadly for her, cato was the closest thing she could call to a true friend. roman? well ... that was a work in progress, seeing how they still struggled to figure out exactly what they were when she had forced them into an owner-possession relationship for the majority of them knowing each other. "roman is resting today as well, seeing as there was a particularly unfortunate run-in with some rocket members trying to have us assimilate." the increase in attacks on the velvet room was annoying to say the least, but it was merited since they deemed themselves a third party in this two-party political system of hoenn. "i was thinking we could reinforce our teams to better patrol the premises."

[attr="class","loredivide"]

[attr="class","loreat"]@cato

[newclass=".lorelhold"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: auto; border: 1px solid #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreholdsalltop"]position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretophold"]position: relative; top: -23px; right: -97px; width: 150px; font-size: 7px; padding: 8px; font-family: poppins; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; background-color: #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibanner"]position: relative; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 75px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964106694525333564/1063736206216679516/x6.png); opacity: 0.4; filter: contrast(0.4); z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibannercolor"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: 75px; top: -75px; z-index: 2; background-color: #766376; mix-blend-mode: multiply;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon"]position: relative; left: -75px; top: -95px; width: 75px; height: 75px; border-radius: 100%; border: 10px solid #262626; overflow: hidden; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon img"]width: 75px; height: 75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleisym"]position: relative; top: -175px; left: -120px; font-size: 80px; color: #262626; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr"]position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: 70px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#eee, #333); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; mix-blend-mode: exclusion; width: 360px; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr u"]border-bottom: 1px solid #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelyrknee"]position: relative; top: -249px; left: 75px; font-size: 6px; text-align: justify; word-break: break all; font-family: verdana; line-height: 175%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 175px; height: 25px; color: gray;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks"]position: relative; top: 25px; width: 275px; height: auto; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 150%; color: #a3a3a3; padding-left: 20px; border-left: 1px solid #7f687a; font-family: roboto; margin-bottom: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks b"]color: #7f687a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreat"]position: relative; right: 0px; top: -25px; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loredivide"]position: relative; top: -50px; width: 275px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

the vibes for these dumbasses
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ tracy? tracy with the ass? › [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 3:36:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Cato couldn't help but blink at his fellow co-owner of their shared establishment. Often times, he wondered just why he chose her to act as his equal. (A darkness upon her lingered that felt familiar to him -- it felt like home. He'd found her when she'd been within an inch of life, and here she stood ready to tear out the throats of anyone who dare to lay a finger on her. Cato found himself so proud of the force his dear friend had become.)

"Astute as ever," he offered to her suggestion. "We can't expect our guards to be there for us all the time."

He gestured about to show they currently lacked their favorite people. Strange they chose to go together, seeing as how Cato was often too paranoid to go anywhere without Rhugone, and Lorelei seemed to prefer anyone else's company. What a perfect pair of friends they were indeed.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 6:21:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANSEAR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @cato

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWALOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIQUID OOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOCKPILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 20:59:17 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lorelyrknee"]praying up to their god seeing visions of me i'm a cult leader mind reader heart eater Fear feeder, say I'm your favorite preacher

truthfully, lorelei didn't know why she felt slighted by that comment. it was too late to retract her statement, however, as it came out in an almost poisonous hiss.[break][break]
"perhaps you can't expect that, but i can." maybe she was hinting at rhugone not even coming near to roman's loyalty. of course, she also didn't want to register the fact that roman was forced into his position which would wildly even out their 'loyalty' ... or would it? arguable, really. "i still wonder how rhugone feels about having to babysit a fully grown man," the brunette woman said out loud, crossing her arms as she pushed them forward. it seemed that cato didn't have any interest in the present pokemon and - truthfully? - neither did she. "have you asked her about anything regarding the sort? i never have the time to talk to her, seeing as she's always in your corner."

[newclass=".lorelhold"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: auto; border: 1px solid #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreholdsalltop"]position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretophold"]position: relative; top: -23px; right: -97px; width: 150px; font-size: 7px; padding: 8px; font-family: poppins; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; background-color: #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibanner"]position: relative; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 75px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964106694525333564/1063736206216679516/x6.png); opacity: 0.4; filter: contrast(0.4); z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibannercolor"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: 75px; top: -75px; z-index: 2; background-color: #766376; mix-blend-mode: multiply;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon"]position: relative; left: -75px; top: -95px; width: 75px; height: 75px; border-radius: 100%; border: 10px solid #262626; overflow: hidden; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleisym"]position: relative; top: -175px; left: -120px; font-size: 80px; color: #262626; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr"]position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: 70px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#eee, #333); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; mix-blend-mode: exclusion; width: 360px; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelyrknee"]position: relative; top: -249px; left: 75px; font-size: 6px; text-align: justify; word-break: break all; font-family: verdana; line-height: 175%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 175px; height: 25px; color: gray;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks"]position: relative; top: 25px; width: 275px; height: auto; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 150%; color: #a3a3a3; padding-left: 20px; border-left: 1px solid #7f687a; font-family: roboto; margin-bottom: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreat"]position: relative; right: 0px; top: -25px; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loredivide"]position: relative; top: -50px; width: 275px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

SKIPPING!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 21:18:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Cato didn't seem perturbed at all by Lorelei's words. In fact, he seemed to simply blink and any bitterness he may have possibly felt had simply washed away. Despite his own neutrality in the matter, he could feel the bitterness that clung to his fellow co-owner. It felt practically tangible in the thick air around them. It wasn't long until he gestured for his Delphox to move in and take out the Swalot with a psychic move. In just one hit, the purple behemoth went down and he turned back to look at Lorelei.

"Perhaps that's true, as I simply pay Rhugone to act as my guard, given she is indeed her own person." Did he speak out of turn? Perhaps. But he noted how Lorelei treated Roman as nothing more than a dog -- a beast more so than man at times. He was no longer a person, he was more like a pet. "But she knows that if and when she tires of our contract, she may rescind it."

He didn't speak much more on the matter, instead taking the liberty of moving foward both literally and metaphorically. The two were, quite frankly, night and day in their odd pairing. Lorelei was much more... Perhaps sentimental? Than he was. It was something he envied greatly of her, he wished he could understand sentimentality in its own. He reasoned that had been why he chose Lorelei because she could understand emotions much better than he could. She was rather ironically the people person, he was the analytical one. But he tried his best to better develop into a people person. A rare apology left his lips, but it came as no surprise that it was someone he was close to.

"I am sorry, however, if my words came off as harsh."

[ skipped ]
fire/poison spawn

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 5:56:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KOFFING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEMENTO

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLAZIKEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 5:49:12 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
[nospaces]

"you say that as if roman wasn't given to me as a possession."[break][break]
this was said dryly - the typical tone for conversations between the two business-oriented individuals. no matter. she didn't really care to continue the topic, seeing as it was something so blatantly obvious to her that she just brushed it off. cato, however, had other plans and apologized. this was strange to lorelei, seeing as she didn't quite find offense in what he said - simply finding it comical that he had said it at all, given her line of work. "it's fine," she said softly, looking down at cato's hand in a contemplative manner. the two of them were broken individuals. he had given her a purpose on which she spend her life on dedicating herself to. the least she could do was be a friend to him, though she was someone who the term 'friend' was awfully foreign to. [break][break]
"dr. lechance said that physical touch evades you. do you want to ... hold hands?" she offered clumsily, extending a palm already as if they were children that were about to go frolicking through flowers together as opposed to fully grown adults - one who was afraid of touch and the other who used touch as means to control, manipulate, exploit, and harm. "it's a stupid idea, but humor me." a crooked, obviously begrudgingly amused smile broke out onto her lips. "it's ok to act as friends in public sometimes, i think." while she spoke, goobly was beating the shit out of blaziken with its own moves - a pokeball being thrown by the ditto's own hands to capture the fellow pokemon.

CATCHING BLAZIKEN!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 15:23:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Cato found himself furrowing his brows as he looked down at Lorelei's hand. For a moment, he pondered on her offer, but the other part of him seemed displeased that Dr. Lechance had spoken so freely about her sessions with him. Didn't therapists have to follow a nondisclosure sort of thing? Nonetheless, he couldn't bring himself to deny such a simple request from someone he deemed to be his greatest ally. As his hand clasped around Lorelei's he found her hands, despite her work, to be rather soft. His own mirrored such, remaining rather warm despite his cold disposition. Her own felt firm yet frigid. Cato could only hope in the amicable gesture, he could share his own warmth with Lorelei. Despite the simplicity of the gesture, it still seemed rather awkward coming from Cato himself. Rather than clasping around Lorelei's open palm, he'd held gently onto her fingers -- it was some progress, at least.

It seemed almost humorous to watch the pink blob that was her proud Ditto beat the everliving shit out of a Blaziken. He simply turned his head as the gelatinous entity tossed a poke ball at the typically proud fire type. Rather than pay the Koffing any attention, he allowed his Delphox to overwhelm the poison type. It made quick work of the Koffing, and from there, he simply chose to move on. The Delphox followed close behind its owner, seemingly almost proud to serve him.

"While we're humoring one another, where did Goobly's nickname come from? Is it because he's simply a pile of goo? I haven't bothered to think of any nicknames for my teammates."

[ skipped ]
fire/poison spawn

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 1:10:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CROBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENOMOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SILVER WIND

[break]
CAUGHT THE BLAZIKEN!