POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 23:07:23 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

It's been a while since he had to collect a debt. It's frankly, new, to come all the way out to Slateport to do it. He thought it was just a debt collection gig, sure, but the name used is familiar to him. "Small world! This guy hadn't learned his lesson, huh?" he said, showing the page to his partner and tapping the sheet excitedly. "This doofus took money from me over a year and half ago, when I was still trying to do this in Lillycove!" He said more excited than he should be for not getting his money back. [break][break]

Dude cut ties and ran halfway through paying him back. It was one of his smaller loans, but at the time, Mint had been struggling for cash too. Karma really was a bitch huh? Not to say he was excited to rough up the same weasel, but...well it would be better with Oscar around. Unpleasant things were always better with familiar faces around. [break][break]

He looks down the dark street, dirty, half melted snow piles littered the ground. Water dripped form unclean ledges and overheads. "Owns a uhhh....ramen shop?" Trying to be a whole in the wall kind of place he guessed. "Just up ahead."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: rocket racketeering [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/51/bf/qFsVUhH4_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
back to our roots [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 16:48:48 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was pretty thankful when he got his latest assignment. With all of the betrayal going around lately, Oscar had been very busy purging the disloyal--which got old quick. It is just a lot of work, y'know? So much running, sometimes a bit of jumping, it was really wearing Oscar out. Luckily today's Beast mission was pretty basic, a good old fashioned extortion! It had been a while since Oscar got to beat money out of someone, and today he got to do it with a friend! 

Their stroll so far had been rather nice, you would hardly be blamed for forgetting that they were in town to commit violence. As Mint shared his little slice of trivia, Oscar raised an eyebrow. "No shit? Huh, well he's gonna be happy to see you again." Oscar had forgotten that Mint used to be a debt collector, with how bubbly and fun Mint was usually you would never guess that he used to make his living beating the shit out of people. Though some might say the same about Oscar if they knew about his past. He does not exactly scream tomb raiding black market dealer these days.

As they came upon the dark alley, Oscar stopped to consider their options. "Hmmm, what's the game plan? He might start running right away if he sees you, he probably has a back door or something. I can try to find it and block his escape. Or I can go first and you can wait out of sight until he's distracted? Ugh, choices."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
back to our roots [m]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 1:39:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Maybe he recognizes my voice? I tried to keep my face hidden while doing my extortions." he said before laughing again. "Just kidding, we'll have Cacio backing us up and he will definitely remember grumpy kitty himself." A Luxray follows his trainer in the shadows, eyes glinting a sharp red when the lights his just right. [break][break]

"Aw c'mon! Lemme push him to you. Seems the most efficient to me?" he said. "Unless you wanna drag it out but...well let's see how empty his shop it." he said, adjusting the bangs of his wig idly and grinning at his partner for the day. He looks up at the sign, neon lights advertising with a big Shuckle in the name. He supposed Shuckles did kinda resemble ramen bowls once turned upside down. Regardless, it's a weekday so the customers present are...well there's one. But he can see them getting up to pay. [break][break]

Mint looks through the windows trying to find the place for online pick ups. But that station seemed empty as well. He clicked his tongue, disapprovingly. If he was gonna run off with his cash, he could've at least made a more successful ramen shop. Cacio is at his side and he watches his old client move into view from the kitchen. [break][break]

"Ok, me first!" He stated as Cacio waited for the beast to enter before following at his heels. Mint seemed to be taking the lead. He's welcomed as he sits down casually on one of the stools facing towards the kitchen. "Hii~! Long time no see eh?" he greeted looking up at the menus on the wall as normal. "How's your tonkatsu sesame special? Sounds good." he said, to the man's confusion. Couldn't blame him. He did look different. and he'd talked way less to seem more intimidating. Cacio made his way through, looking for a way to sneak into the other side while Mint distracted the poor guy. They would give Oscar some time to get ready.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/51/bf/qFsVUhH4_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
back to our roots [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2023 19:03:05 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar found Mint's eccentricities to be highly amusing, and he found himself unable to stop smiling as Mint laid out his plan. Oscar had been so used to being the 'outlandish beast', it was a breath of fresh air to feel more grounded by comparison. Though he knew when he got the chance match Mint's energy, it would be a legendary experience to say the least.

For now though Oscar let Mint take the reins, giving his partner a wink and a click of his tongue as the choice was made to push the target toward Oscar. The two parted ways, Mint going inside and Oscar starting his search for the back door. It was not hard to locate, as--you know--it was in the other side of the building in another alley. This had to be it right? It was one hundred percent on the opposite side of the ramen shop's entrance so--yeah it had to be the one. 

Oscar snapped his fingers, and after a short moment a discolored Ariados would break her Camouflage and step forward. Oscar pointed to the door, "Emma, cover the door." Emma nodded and hurried up the doorway. With quick leaps and exact precision, Emma began creating a net of Toxic Thread. That way when the man ran out he would not only be trapped but receive immense pain as well. It would be the price he paid for being a coward.

When Emma was finished though, Oscar could not help but feel uncertain about the door. There were two doors nearby, both on either side of the other door. What if he was wrong and he came out of one of these instead? Oscar groaned and pointed to the other doors. "Cover those too, just in case." Emma did so, and Oscar would cross his arms as he waited for the action to start.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
back to our roots [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2023 23:18:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint rolled along, keeping the owner distracted as Cacio crept into the back towards their target. "C'mon I'm just here for dinner!" he said laughing as he flipped the menu over looking at the drinks specials. "Amin Cabrera. Initial loan of around ohh...lets be generous, since it's been a couple of years now since you ran out. Mmm...123k?" Mint kicking his feet, idly thumping the wooden couther slowly, rhythmically. [break][break]

"I- I didn't run out- I just need time-" he began, recognizing now the voice, and realizing this stranger knew things he shouldn't. [break][break]

"So you run off, while your interest is still ticking, start a business in another city, and leave me to track you down?" To be honest, he had other bigger things to worry about. By the time this had happened he had been closing up shop on his loan sharking and sparing more focus onto more stable flows of income. As if posting pictures on Instagram was stable but...he made a little money now. Follower counts were ok. It was fun, that's the main reason he kept at it. [break][break]

The man before him stutters something out. Excuses, denial, then threats and anger. Cacio lets him talk until he steps towards Mint with a butcher knife and the Luxray growls, sparking dangerously. All the air seems to leave Amin. "He missed you, by the way. His favorite chew toy." Mint added as his Luxray stared menacingly. That should be enough time right. [break][break]

"You owe me money, and if you want to keep operating here, you owe Rocket even more." he said as they collectively put the squeeze on a desperate man. The mention of yet another debt, combined wit ha blast from the past that was Cacio baring his fangs sends Amin Cabrera packing. [break][break]

He darts towards the back and Cacio follows though not quite as fast. He keeps somewhat of a distance but his electricity makes a show that he's chasing. Mint follows, stomach growling. The sounds of boxes falling and shelves clattering as Amin made his grand escape are loud enough to be faintly heard by the alley outside. He kicks open one door, perhaps as a distraction before slowing pace and slipping through another. Both are still threaded. [break][break]

"FUCK-!" [break][break]

The poison threads seem to take hold almost instantly. Thin iridescent strands sticking and clinging to every part of his body. Poison seeps immediate into the pores of his skin. It seems to simulate a burn or shock. But it'd do worse over time. Still, grimacing he heads down the alley, not trusting . He seemed to have experience with extortions.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
back to our roots [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 0:57:48 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The Target came tumbling out of the door, wrapping himself up in the toxic threads and stumbling around like an absolute fool. Oscar just watched, smiling with restrained amusement at the spectacle. The man met Oscar's eyes for only a moment, just long enough for Oscar to nod upward as a sarcastic greeting. The man quickly tried to take off in the other direction, a futile attempt to escape the inevitable.

Oscar followed behind at a leisurely pace; he knew what was about to happen so he felt no urgency to chase down his prey. The target began to slow, his frantic run reduced to a mere hobble. His eyes blinked rapidly as he fruitlessly fought off exhaustion, but in the end his body would betray him. The target collapsed on the ground, unconscious and vulnerable.

Oscar grabbed the man by his collar and began dragging him back to the still open door. If Mint had made it to the doorway, he would surely be pleasantly surprised to see Oscar dragging the portly old coward with barely any effort. That is right, Oscar was working out again. His days of being easily kidnapped to dance or be merry were nearly over!

As Oscar approached the back door, he would either speak to Mint directly or yell to him from the doorway. "My ariados has a nifty trick where her poison will knock out whatever it infects. We have some time before he wakes up, what should we do?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
back to our roots [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 0:23:32 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Waterboard him with his own ramen brother?" Mint suggested, deadpan, as he watched Oscar drag the target back. He paused, not really registering what he said before blurting out, "What about your-! Your whole-?!" Without meaning too he frowned, concerned for the ex-beast. "What happened with your sick nasty?" he asked finally, carefully pulling the door closed behind Oscar. [break][break]

"Oh- yeah! Your partner is really cool! She's good at weaving traps." he said wit ha nod for emphasis. "Wanna grab dinner while we wait for the guy to wake up?" he added already walking back towards the kitchen. "I wanna see if he's any good. I'll be even madder if he ran out on his loan bills and didn't even have talent in cooking." he said, more than happy to filch food off his victim.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
back to our roots [m]
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 1:25:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: