POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 23:35:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The meeting is...enlightening. Best crash course on the current Rocket Leadership he ever had. Probably the first time he'd seen all of the higher ranked staff in one place, aside from that other huge meeting with Walsh. Still, it's sort of comforting to see familiar faces. He mulls over 's advice, a little depressed he'd more or less said 'no mint, don't fly to an entirely different region to chase dragon fairytales.' [break][break]

He'd already agreed to flight plans with . He's figure something out. Maybe a long distance TELEPORT? Or- Or or if they found something substantial together in the Silent Icelands? "I can't be this stressed, this early." Mint huffed, waving away the worry. He'd figure something out later. For now, he waited quietly for to come out. She did a ton of research, she probably knew the best way to delegate it. As the staff file out, one nosy pink Zigzagoon barks up at a passing imposing figure. It's more of a sharp yap than a bark, his full force not put into it. "Zaba!" Mint hissed. They'd talked about this! "I- So sorry sir." He said as he looked up at . As imposing as ever. Probably something to do with the height.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | promotion shadows! promotion shadows! [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/de/64/gnXki7mF_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 9:03:11 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It was not the first time a Pokémon growled or barked at him. It likely wouldn't be the last. The miasma that so often wreathed the underboss and corrupted his aura might soothe his shadow Pokémon, but some found it off-putting.[break][break]

He might've simply ignored the sharp yip of the Zigzagoon if not for the voice that followed it.[break][break]

"Frost," he acknowledges, with a curt dip of his head. "Don't worry about it."[break][break]

It hadn't attacked him, so there was no harm done.[break][break]

"Are you waiting for someone?"[break][break]

A certain note in his tone suggests he might have business with the newly minted Beast if he weren't otherwise occupied. If Mint was busy, this could always wait for another time, but...

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 5:47:32 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

His partner sat by his heels, tail wagging as he stared up at the Underboss. If he was startled he didn't seem to show it. For Mint's part, he simply shook his head. "Just some small business to report...or ask about about." he said with a smile at the man. [break][break]

"But it's nothing that can't wait for a bit." he added with an affirming nod. "My heads still spinning after everything we learned. The stuff in Littleroot sounded interesting though."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/de/64/gnXki7mF_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 3:41:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I take it I'm not the one to ask."[break][break]

He doesn't seem offended by that implication; there were brighter minds in Rocket and the division of labour and interests was broad within their ranks.[break][break]

Gavin nods at mention of Littleroot.[break][break]

"Yes, it's most fascinating. Do you intend to explore the Rift yourself?" Gavin has already started planning his own expedition into the mechanical kingdom, though it would soon be supplanted with the discovery of other rifts.[break][break]

"Congratulations on the recent promotion." He wonders if Mint is ready to kill, or if he perhaps already has, but doesn't yet ask. Instead, he gestures away from the room of their meeting in the general direction of his own office. "Walk with me?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:56:06 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He shook his head. "Then I'd be waiting for you, sir." he said with cheeky grin. He nodded before replying. "Sure, if I can get in with the people that saw the SOUL HEART or whatever it's called, I'm all in. Otherwise, whatever rift Rocket needs me to jump into." All of the locations seemed fun enough. And he didn't mind working a little overtime if it meant a bit of spelunking. [break][break]

"Seems like I'll be traveling a lot pretty soon if I keep poking into research projects." he added with a small laugh. "Thank you, sir. Couldn't have made it without your trust in me." he said as he followed along. "Of course, sir." He's familiar with Gavin's office. Though he's never come from this direction. Kind of weird. Being in a big meeting. Ah, his stomach was still sort of fluttering. Residual nerves and all. His partner is chatty, yipping here and there as he follow the Underboss, taking the lead for Mint.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 16:17:36 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You are far most eager than most."[break][break]

Some might admire such a quality, but Gavin's own exceedingly cautious nature makes him equate it with recklessness. Curious though he was about what the rifts might contain, he was hardly excited to put himself in potential danger.[break][break]

But, anything for Rocket.[break][break]

He dips his head in acknowledgement of Mint's words, maintaining silence until they reach his office and he opens the door. A burst of gelid air greets them, the sparse room several degrees colder than the rest of the submarine.[break][break]

A Sylveon that jumps from the chair which Gavin seats himself at growls at Mint's Zigzagoon before leaping into its master's lap, seemingly calmed by fingers lazily carding through its pink and white fur.[break][break]

"No doubt you're aware of my power." It was nigh impossible not to be, with the mist that so often shrouded him and the legendary whose PRESSURE marks the space. It's absent, today - Lugia is elsewhere. "But few know its details. With Lugia's blessing, I can impart the gift of shadow onto an ordinary Pokemon. Allow them to learn moves outside of their regular scope."[break][break]

A Klefki jingles as it detaches from his belt, the click of Gavin's tongue directing it. Tendrils of shadow curl around Gavin's arm in demonstration of its SHADOW HOLD.[break][break]

"I'm not telling you this to gloat," with a slight smirk, "but as a preface to my question: if you were to receive such a boon, which Pokemon might you pick? It cannot be otherwise altered through phenomenon such as Illumina, and it will make the Pokemon incompatible for Sygna Sync, but it should be able to mega-evolve and use its z-moves just fine."[break][break]

Another click of his tongue, and the tendrils around his wrist retract.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 22:54:36 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Well, after being confined so long inside Hoenn, you get a little stir crazy, sir." he said wit ha shrug. Then he added, "Kyurem was sealed off in Hoopa's own rifts. I'm curious to figure out how all these holes in the fabric of space time actually work. And it'll help if I'm trying to find things that hide inside them." he gestures vaguely. Kyurem, Hoopa, the other dragons like Dialga and Palkia. Shouldn't one of the alleged strongest lead the chase? [break][break]

Zabaglione darts into the cold office only to scramble to a halt when the Sylveon glares at him. Though, perhaps a bit too much like his owner, the pink and blue blur puffs itself up and barks a greeting, tail wagging with intention of play and not pounce. [break][break]

"You've used on me before, yes." Mint chimed in, smiling despite the very grim first meeting they had. The PRESSURE and the mist and the gun had all been quite a sight. He hadn't known Gavin to be anything of importance then. He frowns, gaging what the Underboss was saying to him. [break][break]

It's an unnatural power. A tainting form the black Lugia herself. She was an anomaly in it of itself too. After all, he knew the myths of the sea monster. A creature so empathetic, so closely tied to the ocean it sealed itself away to prevent destruction from its existence...or some would say. Perhaps it simply had hibernation patterns humans couldn't recognize in the smallness of their time alive. [break][break]

Zabaglione barks, this time rushing back to Mint's feet and standing defensively as the Klefki acts. It's unnatural power putting the pink pokemon on high alert. "You volunteering?" Mint asked, voice low as the Zigzagoon looked over to it's owner. Part of him doesn't want to change Zabaglione, and part of him thinks its silly to be afraid of it. [break][break]

Then again, the shadow pokemon were the ones that had attacked them all during the Necrozma attack. Maybe that risk was a good deterrent to keep his own feelings of affection in check. "Sit." He gave a small now and the berry boy sat before Mint gave another command. "Lay down." He did so. [break][break]

"He'll do, sir." he said as he scooped up the Zigzagoon, scratching his head. "Great things come in small packages as they say." There's a pause before he added frowning. "Does...imparting this kind of power drain you? Or Lugia? What does it feel like when they use it?" [break][break]

What is the catch?

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 2:03:00 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Mint's question gives Gavin pause, a frown touching his lips.[break][break]

"Not to my knowledge, though I am sparing in its use."[break][break]

His powers didn't seem to drain him at all, these days, so accustomed was he to the miasma that coiled around him. Overuse had exhausted him in the beginning, he recalls, but like a muscle, his powers had developed and strengthened over time.[break][break]

"To me, or to them?"[break][break]

Gavin shakes his head.[break][break]

"I feel nothing. They don't seem to mind."[break][break]

The Klefki jingles softly as it sways in the air, its collection of keys glittering in the cold light of the office.[break][break]

The underboss cants his head.[break][break]

"By all means, you can refuse. It's no trick." He lifts his hands as if to reassure. "Only a boon for the deserving."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:06:08 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I ask because taking into consideration all other avatar and their god patrons, your relationship with Lugia is strange." And that's saying something for a bond that was more or less a pact with a force of nature.

"Both." Mint confirmed. "I think its interesting how Legendary pokemon affect their vassals. We, Hoenn, chase after these creatures but I never really hear how it affects the person stuck at the thing's proxy." he explained. "But I guess now I'm in a better position to be a little nosy." he added. [break][break]

"I'm all for it, sir." Shadow pokemon seemed to be one of the few distinctions between League and Hoenn. Even if the Hatchery had released them more to the mainstream populace, Necrozma had probably put a fear and taboo on them afterwards. And there was no denying their strength either. Zabaglione is still growling, but quiets down as he felt a pat on his head. "It'll be fine." he reassured. Because what was there to lose? [break][break]

Zabaglione? He was still holding onto the lie that he didn't care if the Zigzagoon lived or died. And with that in mind, he set the dark type back down and gestured for it to move forward. "C'mon, buddy. It's probably way less scary than a gun in your face." he said as the small raccoon poekmon stepped forward.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 9:43:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Is it?" Gavin asks, brow furrowing. "How so?"[break][break]

Apart from her status as a shadow Pokémon, Gavin saw Lugia as no different than those others that had granted their boons. Himself no different from any other chosen, save for perhaps the reasons that set them all apart from one another.[break][break]

He can understand Mint's curiousity, had once held it himself.[break][break]

"Well, it's been nothing but good for me."[break][break]

That was not entirely true. Lugia's corruption, the toxins that burned through her blood, have affected his once unflinching calm. He is quicker to anger, harder to excite. He seeks adrenaline like a drug.[break][break]

But it has become so much a part of him that he cannot imagine life without it.[break][break]

Kneeling down next to the Zigzagoon, Gavin extends a hand as if to allow the Pokémon to sniff it. SHADOW MIASMA seeps from him, the fog swirling around his arm and around the little Pokémon in turn.[break][break]

It sinks into fur, is breathed into lungs, becomes a part of the Pokémon's very essence. Changes it, irrevocably so.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 0:28:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"As far as I'm aware, your patron doesn't really have a true goal in mind. Unlike Rayquaza of Xekrom." he said with a small shrug. "The origin of her powers is also unconventional." he added. Her powers and the relationship between Ultra Beast poison and how it correlated to a corruption- a SHADOW phenomenon. A corruption so deep it manifested itself as a type of power, almost like an energy. [break][break]

"As long as you aren't deteriorating under her, then it's fine." he said carefully. He didn't want to suggest Gavin was getting weaker. Only that avatar relationships should be watched closely, carefully. [break][break]

The Zigzagoon pads forward, encouraged by his trainer and sniffs at the palm of the Underbosses' hand. He doesn't notice the fog until it settles aorund him, sucking into his pink and white coat like a sponge absorbing water. Zabaglione barks, coughing for a moment and shaking, trembling as the essence changes him. The dark type writhes on the ground claws scratching at the floor as he yowled as something innate changed within him. Pink turns purple and the haze fades for the most part as it retreats back to Gavin. A hint of it swirls around the tail. [break][break]

"How do you feel?" he asked, voice low as he carefully approached his partner, patting down the changed fur and trying to soothe the tired Shadow Zigzagoon.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | zabaglione becomes a shadow mon -> learns shadow hold [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 17:45:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin considers Mint's words, then shrugs.[break][break]

"I suppose you're right. I'm sure she has agendas beyond what she's shared with me, but... like Xerneas, I believe it is gratitude that led to her blessing."[break][break]

Rocket had saved her, and Gavin had treated her well in spite of the organization's tendency to enslave and abuse. You have been kind to me, she had told him, and he will never forget the surge of gratitude and elation as the MIASMA swirled around him for the first time.[break][break]

It swirls around the Zigzagoon, now, who seems to react negatively to its presence. Gavin seems unfazed, perhaps offering some reassurance to that this was a normal part of the process.[break][break]

"It should have no lasting ill effects," he assures the Beast, "but do notify me if that isn't the case. It's not often I bless the Pokémon of others."[break][break]

His own usually boasted a lasting exposure to the MIASMA before such blessing was conferred.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 3:57:30 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oddly human in sentiment." He said with a half smile to the Underboss. Living gods. Sentient forces of nature. Grateful. He digs fingers through a thick white and now purple pelt. Zabaglione is still as the transformation finishes taking effect.

[break][break]

"I'll keep him under observation…but I have a couple pick me ups on me." He added, looking up at Gavin and giving a grateful nod.

[break][break]

As the Zigzagoon sat on the ground, the Beast rummaged for a couple of poketreats from his pocket. That gets Zaba going as the dark type takes off like a shock, speeding in wild zig zag patterns around Gavin's office.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 6:59:22 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I suppose we all want to live, in the end."[break][break]

Gods and mortals alike.[break][break]

His serious demeanour cracks beneath a slight smile at the sight of the excitable Zigzagoon zooming around his office.[break][break]

"Seems like he'll be just fine," he affirms. "Have fun with that power. It's one of my favourites."[break][break]

SHADOW HOLD was somewhat of a signature move for Gavin's shadowed army.[break][break]

"That was all I needed from you," he says, "unless there was something you'd like to discuss?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
puppy steps [s]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 2:18:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint nodded, putting aside their semi philosophical conversation in favor of how cute his partner was. Even with the dark power he'd been granted. "Looks like it. He seems more energetic than before." Mint said as the Zigzagoon barely slowed down to snap up a treat he'd been offered before continuing to play. [break][break]

"Not at the moment sir. I thank you for your trust in me, and your time." he said with a small nod as he pat his hand on his hip twice, calling back the purple zigzagoon and scooping him up. "Ok, you've messed around here enough. Time to go." he said as he gave the galarian zigzagoon a scratch. "I'll head out now, sir." he said dipping his head in thanks and submission before taking his leave.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights