478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
boss bitch
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 22:12:38 GMT
parker jones Avatar

she could do without this. but that's the curse of being good at your job. turns out hanging with a beastie like lex and whatever the fuck girlboss yumi is gets you noticed. of anyone, you'd think she'd know actions had fucking consequences. better to keep your head down, stay low, and not make waves. 

heh, never been much good at that last part though. 

there's a scowl on her face. one of those big-ass distortions has popped up and swallowed half the forest beside littleroot. citizens have been ushered back inside. league personnel are inbound, but to parker's knowledge, rocket's struck a deal to give the head professor some discreet time in the field while the league officers struggle with 'technical difficulties.'

and here she is assigned as a guard dog. she snubs her nose, shifts, and waits. 
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
boss bitch
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 1:25:17 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Opportunities to study space-time distortions up close as they manifested were few and far between. Littleroot was still being watched with careful scrutiny ever since the battle that had taken place there a few months ago, which had fortuitously led to the quick identification of the nascent distortion. Word got to Nomi quickly enough that she was able to teleport on site within hours of the first signs of its existence.[break][break]
"A grunt by the name of Parker Jones will be there when you arrive, Ms. Sato," the messenger told her. "For protection."[break][break]
This had seemed to Nomi like a rather unnecessary precaution, for she'd traversed the volatile distortions in the past just fine on her own. Alas, she was a Head Scientist now, which apparently meant she was important enough to warrant a bodyguard. A blessing or a curse, she could not say. On one hand, having someone there to watch her back would free her of the need to prioritize her own safety over her research. On the other hand, if the woman got in her way...well, that could be something of a nuisance.[break][break]
When she arrived on site, there was, indeed, someone waiting for her. A lean woman - taller than Nomi - with a shock of short red hair lurked by a tree, a scowl painting her lips. Her well-muscled arms were crossed, the body language of someone who wished to be anywhere but where she currently happened to be. Her moping was so dramatic it was practically comical, and Nomi felt her mouth quirk slightly, teasing a smile.[break][break]
"You must be ," Nomi said pleasantly to the woman, maintaining a professional tone despite her amusement. "I am Naomi Sato, the scientist you have been assigned to protect." By her side, Valerian sniffed, the Sylveon's judgmental cotton candy glare assessing Parker's worthiness.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration + PPE for sample collection[break]
Mission: Surviving Space-Time

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
boss bitch
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 3:05:57 GMT
parker jones Avatar

growing up, she hadn't been told a whole lot (and much of what she had been told was straight up bullshit), but one thing's always certain: don't bite the hand that feeds you. she's starved and snarled over scraps and while she could give a rat's ass about rocket's need to harvest moon crystals or magic dirt, she does give a shit about maintaining loyalty. 

she's seen what happens when people turn their backs on this organization. fuck, she's one of the consequences of their actions. 

so as pissy as she looks, she's gonna watch her damn mouth around the woman who holds her life in the palm of her hands. it's an easy enough job - one amuluis will be able to handle with ease. she reaches for his ball for some company, but doesn't end up releasing him just yet. 

because her little gumdrop of a ward shows up and for a moment parker forgets to look pissed off. then she recovers and raises a brow. 

"yeah. protect ya from all the rabid beasties or crazy teeth people or some shit in there or whatever. you'll be fine. not gonna lie - i was expecting some old bag of bones to show up. like a dude who gets off on being called doctor but really he was just a vet or some shit when rocket picked him up."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
boss bitch
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 3:59:44 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

As it turned out, was not only moody, but incredibly crude. It didn't bother Nomi, she realized. In fact, it was...refreshing. Most of the people Nomi spent her time around were stuffy professorial types - nerdy and professional - by her own choice, admittedly. That, or she was accompanied by some of Rocket's most well-respected leadership, men and women Nomi was supposedly on equal footing with now, but who all had a measure of, well, tact.[break][break]
Parker did not have a tactful bone in her body, it seemed.[break][break]
"I suppose I could "get off" to being called Doctor," Nomi mused without missing a beat, walking confidently up to Parker. "I am working towards a PhD, after all." She smirked up at her bodyguard somewhat suggestively. For a long moment, her crimson eyes locked with Parker's grey ones, the color of which reminded Nomi of the sky just before it rained.[break][break]
"Come on," she ordered, ripping her gaze away from her new bodyguard, moving past Parker towards the site of the distortion. She could see the crackling energy just a few feet ahead, by the remnants of the Littleroot Theatre. "There could be a whole army of rabid beasties just dying to devour me and my brilliant mind. Your talents may, in fact, be needed."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
boss bitch
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 2:34:12 GMT
parker jones Avatar

parker blinks owlishly. most other rockets (when she chooses to associate with them) are crass, for sure. some of them are stupid ( ). some of them are viperous ( ). some of them are downright terrifying ( & ). but parker always thought had the crazy, crude corner of the rocket scientists title all to herself.

that's what she's heard, at least. 

but parker recovers. the smarmy mouth of this one only makes her wet her own lips and follow doggishly behind. 

"so if i call ya doctor out there, that gonna be distracting?" she says with a smirk.

she raises her hands up, fingers laced, and tucks them behind her head, leisurely strolling after nomi as they pass through the distortion. goosebumps raise on her skin and she makes a face. 

nothing mean pounces on them on the other side. in fact, it all looks fairly normal. just tinged with a blue and purple glow; every so often a patch of the ground glitches. or the corner of a house. y'know, normal things that happen in real life. 

rather than draw out amulius, she flicks off crux's ball from her hip. he sits down beside her and his red eyes glow eerily in the distorted darkness. 

"the hell are you even collecting?" she says while crux peers into the future. "how do you collect that?" she points to a patch of air. or smoke? that flickers in and out of existence, leaving a blank space behind it when it yeets away from reality.
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
boss bitch
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 2:03:33 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Distracted? Depends on how you say it," Nomi decided, tone no less suggestive, but she did not turn around to look at the other woman's reaction. She didn't need to see Parker's face to know her banter was having an effect. Were someone like around, he'd probably be thoroughly amused by Nomi's behavior: after all, Nomi didn't exactly flirt with just anybody.[break][break]
The distortion was tamer than some she'd examined in the past, but she didn't exactly make it a habit to venture inside of them - this was only her second time doing so. The last time she'd attempted it, the strange storm had spit her out rather violently, like it had accidentally taken a bite out of a rotten berry. She supposed this might be why they'd assigned her some protection. So far, however, the air around them crackled but did not electrify. Bits and pieces of reality flickered in and out of existence, but slow enough for Nomi to actually get a good look at the phenomenon this time.[break][break]
Nomi crouched down next to a particularly pixilated patch of brick on a nearby building. She pulled a notepad out of her backpack - any digital device would be useless within the distortion - and began to scribble a few notes. "I'm collecting data," She explained to Parker, pausing momentarily to look up at the other woman, her crimson eyes shining excitedly. "I am here to observe the various ways the distortion, well...distorts." Surely that would be a simple enough explanation for her decidedly un-scientific companion? "I've long had suspicions that something like this would pop up around Littleroot. There's a rift here, after all...a portal to the Mechanical Kingdom."[break][break]
Was she boring Parker with this sort of talk? Did Parker already know these things? Had she read the Rocket reports? Somehow Nomi doubted it. The pink-haired scientist blushed a little, then turned back to her notebook. "Perhaps it's time for a distraction?" She suggested, face feeling hot for reasons other than the strange crackling energy around them.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
boss bitch
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2023 4:04:26 GMT
parker jones Avatar
oop. naomi meets her tit for tit (wait, tat) and parker's feeling lighter on the balls of her feet. she's thinking this job might not actually suck literal balls and make her feel on edge the entire time. but, well, she can't say she's super jazzed about the scientist's rambling. science talk doesn't get her all hot and bothered. 

but it doesn't bother her either. really, she's just keen on listening to the sound of naomi's voice. makes her feel less crazy because aside from her, all around them is an incessant buzzing in her ears. and the distant, faraway sound of clocks ticking? 

oh. 'cause that place is nearby. or is it far away? or is it faraway and nearby at the same time?  science sucks and things don't make sense. 

another patch of grass glitches under her foot and she startles, staggering backwards. crux's eyes, half-closed in concentration, widen and he huffs once in warning. 

parker wheels, blue eyes sliding as she catches whatever's coming towards her in her peripheral. knees bend and she uses her whirling momentum to her advantage, planting one foot down and slamming a fist into the assailant. the pissed-off primeape is blown backward, stunned that a human had the gall to hit it. 

crux rushes past his master to send the pokemon packing. parker shakes out her hand with a snort and looks at naomi. 

distantly, there are cries out outrage. 

"sorry, doctor. looks like shit's hit the fan. get your shit done and we'll," she says while wrapping her hands nonchalantly with gauze, "hold 'em off."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
boss bitch
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 3:46:34 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Whirling around, the sounds of a sudden battle drew Nomi away from her research. Her crimson eyes widened with shock as Parker punched a massive, raging Primeape that had leapt out of seemingly nowhere (or everywhere, this was a spatial distortional after all), sending it literally flying.[break][break]
The scientist's mouth fell open, awed by the sheer power Parker was able to throw into that one punch. Nomi had never seen a human fight a Pokémon before - it was basically unheard of. That was the whole point of having their own Pokémon, wasn't it? To battle other Pokémon - wild or trained. But here Parker was, punching Pokémon, and barely phased by the effort. She began to wrap up her hands in some kind of fabric - gauze? - as her Absol followed up with an attack of its own. Parker's semi-teasing tone was calm and casual, as if what she had just done was as normal as taking a walk in a park on a pleasant, sunny day.[break][break]
"That was incredible," Nomi breathed, finding her voice. Her gaze lingered on Parker's lean, muscled arms. She swallowed hard, blushed, then regained her composure. "Very well, I'll complete these readings as quickly as I can."[break][break]
Valerian growled in the direction of the tackled Primeape, but Nomi shook her head. "Let Parker fight, she's clearly experienced at it. Stay here and watch my back." The Sylveon seemed dissatisfied by these orders, but he did not disobey.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
boss bitch
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 6:16:31 GMT
parker jones Avatar
her hand is angled where naomi can't see the trickle of blood that has broken from her split knuckles. it's nothing to worry about. she can't remember a time in her life when her hands haven't looked like utter shit. she's so focused on the task at hand she misses the scientist giving her the once-over (which they should both be thankful for). 

the angry cries of the primeape turn to mangled screeches as crux silences it. parker flexes her beat up hand, admiring her handiwork, and then tosses another pokeball out. her hands then slip into her pockets, fists emerging with glinting metal.

the brass knuckles are a last resort. amulius and crux will be able to hold them off. if need be, she has a couple more tricks up her sleeve before she herself has to resort to more violence. 

a pack of scruffy demons with long black claws appear some ways away from them, yellow sclera glowing in the hazy realm. they advance immediately with cries of outrage. and from their left lumbers a couple of oversized houndoom. like, massive houndoom. 

"what the fuck." she rips another ball from its holster and throws it out, barking orders. 

"mul, burn those fucking cats. eldin, on the dogs. crux, get your ass back here!" 

they scramble to obey with fang and claw and fist. parker throws a look over her shoulder. 

"how we doin', sweetheart?"
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
boss bitch
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 1:38:30 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Said sweetheart was frantically recording data at an alarming speed. Why were the Pokémon that came out of these rifts so big? One of the many anomalies Nomi was itching to figure out. "Almost done," she assured Parker, tone calm despite the panicked way she was scribbling formulas. "Keep up the ass-kicking just a little longer."[break][break]
Valerian let out a frustrated whine by Nomi's side. The scientist glanced down at him, then up at the battlefield, then back down at him. "Fine, go on and help them."[break][break]
He shot into the fray like a cotton-candy cannon, shining blue streaking over to Parker. With a determined growl, he put up a LIGHT SCREEN around the fighter and her Pokémon. Hopefully that would mitigate the damage they all took in this unpredictable environment. Dancing out of the way of a crackling lightening strike, Val maneuvered over to assist Parker's Absol. Nomi missed whatever happened next, focusing her attention on her urgent task. Just a few more minutes...[break][break]
"Done!" She called out to Parker, gathering up her things. "We can get out of here." It was hard to see through the pixilated storm raging around them...Nomi stumbled forward, trying to reach the other woman through the haze.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
boss bitch
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 2:10:36 GMT
parker jones Avatar
almost done. neat. she doesn't need nomi to give her the orders twice. with her reinforcements called out and crux back by her side, the pokemon are handling things well. blood sizzles and flesh cooks as amulius cleaves through one of the metallic cats. 

her dinosaur shakes the earth. parker sways and draws her center of gravity lower, fists clenching and unclenching as she calls shots to eldin and amulius at the same time. crux circles her and her ward and her ward's sylveon. 

the streak of blue distracts her for a moment, thinking the sylveon is an adversary. just long enough for her to not notice the mound of dirt rumbling from eldin's left. by the time she does notice, she swears and calls for the tyranitar to throw a wall up beside itself. 

but eldin is too slow. the jagged maw of an oversized, fucked-up looking ursaring (?) explodes from the earth and seizes him. the light screen around it cracks. the fist-sized teeth sink into his shoulder instead of his neck and clamp down hard

parker swears and squints through the storm as it presses down around them. she can't abandon naomi, but she certainly can't abandon her pokemon. for a few brief moments all she can see are their silhouettes and then nothing

she steps back, rips another pokeball from her side and throws it into the storm. 

she searches blindly until burning blue eyes near nomi, mouth twisted in a snarl. she grabs the scientist by her jacket and shoves her up and forward. 

"then let's fucking move. go!"
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
boss bitch
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 2:25:35 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Parker's hold on Nomi was unexpected, but not unwanted. Nomi allowed herself to be jerked forward the moment she realized what was happening, just barely making it out of range of some new prowling beast intent on mauling her.[break][break]
"This is the most violent distortion I have yet to encounter," she observed, ever the scientist even while fleeing for her life.[break][break]
Feeling unstable, she clutched tightly to Parker's arm, pressing herself close in an effort to not lose the other woman in the chaos of the storm. Parker was solid and warm, and Nomi blushed at the contact. Good thing there was a lot of hazy mist around them; maybe Parker wouldn't notice how being half-carried by her bodyguard was affecting Nomi.[break][break]
A flare of pinkish-orange fire flashed ahead, illuminating their path. Val had unleashed a bout of MYSTICAL FIRE onto one of the massive Pokémon pursuing them. Screams of agony mixed with a feral anger could be heard, and for a moment, Nomi feared for her beloved Sylveon. He was beside her soon after, however, and relief washed through her at the sight of him.[break][break]
A sudden force - like a burst of violent wind - knocked Nomi forward, and she fell to her knees in the dirt. She blinked, realizing that the sounds of howling wind, crackling lightening, and hungry monsters were gone.[break][break]
She had made it beyond the threshold of the distortion.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
boss bitch
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 23:02:43 GMT
parker jones Avatar
she appreciates the mist getting burned away in front of them. her mind is wholeheartedly on the mission, iron grasp on her precious cargo. up ahead, she makes out the shape of the sylveon disappearing. at the edge she shoves nomi through and whips back around, hollering for her pokemon. 

there is a screeching in her ear, incessant and grating. she grits her teeth. dark shapes move in the fog and she prepares to dive away through the barrier, but crux emerges first. blood stains the front of his fluffy chest. behind him are her tyranitar and blaziken. 

her partner pokemon limps, thin arm strung around the hard green scales of his companion. parker's jaw tightens and she steps through the barrier; the three follow after. 

she gives them a once-over. crux's wound is shallow and most of the blood isn't his. amulius is her main concern, but he's not visibly dying. her priorities need to be for her charge.

so she squats down next to nomi and looks her over. 

"didn't mean to push ya there. you good, doc?"
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
boss bitch
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 0:34:20 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Pushing herself upright into a sitting position, Nomi attempted (unsuccessfully) to brush off her pants, the black fabric coated in a thin layer of dust. Giving up on her pants, she turned to stare at Parker. The other woman was squatting right next to her, which caused their faces to be level rather than Nomi looking up.[break][break]
Nomi gazed into Parker's stormy grey eyes, momentarily enthralled. Parker had tiny scars across her left eyebrow and upper lip. Light glinted off several earrings. She was striking, and her expression was intense.[break][break]
They were close enough to kiss, which made Nomi blush.[break][break]
"I'm fine," she assured, lips quirking into a grin at the use of "doc." "Thank you for getting me out of there."[break][break]
With an effort, she tore her eyes away from Parker's, and looked beyond the other women. Her bodyguard's Pokémon were in rough shape. Valerian seemed fine, just a slight limp. He hobbled over to Nomi and nosed her affectionately. Nomi pulled out a Pokeball and released Trillium.[break][break]
"Help Parker's Pokémon," Nomi commanded of the Togekiss. He nodded, then glided over to them, showering them in a shimmering LIFE DEW. Hopefully that would ease some of their pains. It was the least Nomi could do.[break][break]
"I should take these findings back to the lab." She gathered up her notebook, which had, luckily, made it out in one piece. "It may not seem like much, but every bit of data helps." She smiled at Parker, exhausted but pleased.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
boss bitch
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 23:35:18 GMT
parker jones Avatar
the professor blushes and parker's brain, and face, just kind of do:

???? ??? ?????

"err, yeah. just doin' my job," she mumbles and scratches the back of her head. she loses her balance a little bit and rather than fall flat on her ass, takes the momentum to totter back up to standing. best to give the doc some breathing room anyway. maybe she hit her head on the way down to the ground.

oops.

parker smiles down at the sylveon. she hadn't been too worried about nomi's pokemon (and maybe, for the sake of job security, she should have been) so she's glad to see the helpful eeveelution isn't looking too worse for wear. 

when nomi reaches for a pokeball, parker blinks. and then she watches the togekiss bequeath the miracle of life to her partners, rejuvenating them. the grunt visibly relaxes and says, "that's a pretty nifty trick."

parker's glad she's pleased. if this was some kind of test or check-in, hopefully she passed enough to get back under the radar. 

"glad to be of service. yuh, er, need an escort back or anythin'?" she shuffles awkwardly, unsure when her duty is over.