twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 10:43:35 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

"ah, that's interesting."[break][break]

perhaps he will have to pay a visit to the ex-elite four if only to satiate his curiosity.[break][break]

with a smile, he accepts the offered bandage and quickly sticks it over his wound.[break][break]

"forgive me, professor, but what is your experience in?"[break][break]

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 20:26:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Interesting indeed. Another subject Eva wished she has more time to pursue.

Her head tilts curiously at his inquiry. The smile on her face demonstrates she not offended by the question. It’s a valid one, “Like what do I study? Or what do I have the most experience in?” her smile turns a bit playful as she glances down at the bandage, “I’m not a human doctor if that’s what you’re asking,” she was more qualified than that.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 9:10:38 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]he laughs. the timing of his question might have made it seem like he was questioning her experience but he is asking from a place of curiosity.

"both. i know you studied veterinary medicine but your expertise seems quite different now, due to circumstances, i imagine."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 18:54:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 So he wasn’t questioning her qualifications – good. But really someone should at some point.

“Yeah, veterinary medicine is my formal training – biology, physiology, health, etcetera,” the training came with a wealth of knowledge, giving her a good baseline for growing from there, “As Head Professor I’ve studied quite a bit. Ranging from Primal Energy Intoxication, to Hisuian variants, to Space-Time Distortions. Most recently The Wilds and the security of Hoenn’s ethereal borders,” if they couldn’t learn to control who could and couldn’t pop into their world, they would be ultimately doomed.

“What do you plan to do now, Alex. Now that your back?” she was curious to hear his perspective. Death could change that quite a bit. Were there things he regrets that he wished he did? Would he live for every moment regardless of consequences? Would he retire to a more peaceful life or jump right back into the chaos of Hoenn?

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 9:26:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]it would be hypocritical of him to question her qualifications when he lacks the same when it comes to being councilman, and he had served his short tenure all the same. what matters in the end is what they end up bringing to the table.

she has brought far more than he has; that, he knows.

"i find myself asking the same question."

he says with a soft sigh.

"i'm not too sure, eva. what would you do in my shoes?"
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 0:58:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s a heavy question, perhaps not one she should have asked. It isn’t like they’re best friends, after all. However, she did feel a sense of responsibility for his well-being. Perhaps that’s just the healer in her – constantly striving to fix what is broken as best she could.

Eva shrugs her shoulders, contemplating the question for a moment, “I don’t know,” she laughs lightly, perhaps nervously, “I guess I would take care of any unfinished business, like anything I regretted,” it’s hard to put herself in Alexander’s shoes, “Sorry, I guess I’m not much help.”

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:58:49 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"there's no need to be sorry."

he says, reflecting a smile as soft as his words.

"i think i'll continue what i was doing and help watch over the region and its people, though i will be doing it on a smaller scale."

more estranged, in a way, than he had been before.

"i don't think i'm ready to step back into the shoes of a councilman, gym leader, or league official."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 2:46:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva returns his soft smile with one of her own, appreciating the kindness despite the sensitive subject. She’d proving to not be very good at the whole ‘comforting’ someone thing.

“Very noble of you to want to continue to do so,” A lot has changed, but Hoenn needed more people like him, “And I don’t blame you,”s he sighs, shaking her head, “Those are hard roles to fill,” she looks away for a moment, a sense of vulnerability swelling in her chest, “Sometimes this feels like too much,” she motions vaguely to the lab around her, “And I just have science to worry about,” she couldn’t imagine running a region.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 11:32:14 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"in your defense, science sounds terrifyingly vast. i could never wrap my head around it."

it seems there are new questions that arise daily, leaving them to constantly be playing catch up. even during his tenure as devon corp's ceo, the science division was one he was most unfamiliar with.

"if it's any consolation, you do this very well," he gestures at the lab around them.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 2:42:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva laughs lightly, smirking at science being terrifying. It had rules and order and you didn’t have to work to please it and strike a balance. Things were or they were not. People, on the other hand, could be cruel and unpredictable.

“I guess that’s why we all have our lane then, huh?”

Eva would stick to science, Alexander could stick to people.

“Thank you,” a faint flush rises to her cheeks as she stands up to make her way back over to the tablet she set on the counter. She taps a few prompts to prepare the samples for analysis, “Well, it looks like the sample will be sufficient,” she confirms, “Is there anything else I can help you with today?”

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,893 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
living stone [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 7:44:53 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"yes, best we stay in our lane, as they say."

he chuckles, moving to stand as he prepares to leave.

"no, i believe that will be all. thank you, professor."

after a step toward the door, he pauses, then looks back around to ask:

"could you send them over to my office when they're ready? i'd like to have a look at them on my own as well."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
living stone [c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 6:11:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Well, it was a pleasure to finally meet you then, Alexander,” she says genuinely, thinking she would never have never had the opportunity to meet a great Hoenn legend such as himself.

He catches her attention just as she turns to focus on something else. She pauses and looks back, giving him a nod, “Of course. I’ll include an interpretation as well,” in other words, a brief summary of her own thoughts on the results.

A few days later, Alexander would find a message from Eva’s personal email address with the results of his test.

Alexander,

Hope this finds you well and rested. Attached you will find the results of your tests. At the moment, there doesn’t appear to be anything of concern. If I was your doctor, you’d get a clean bill of health! Of course, don’t ignore anything out of the ordinary. It’s hard to say what sort of long term effects your unique experience might have on her mental and/or physical well-being. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Eva

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
living stone [c]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 2:18:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven