She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
New Problems and Old Solutions (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 20:58:57 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Carla found herself in a new area of Hoenn she hadn’t been before. Verdanturf was certainly a beautiful, quaint little town, and she could feel the calming air the moment she entered. With her was Lance, her Pawniard, whom she was trying her best to get better acquainted with. She was having… trouble with him. Well, not with him specifically, he was trying his best to follow her lead. In fact, of all of her Pokemon, he was the most earnest.

[break][break]It was actually her own perception of him that prevented them from having a good relationship. It all stemmed from the creepy aura she seemed to get from him. She wasn’t certain if this was just how she felt around all Dark Type Pokemon, or if she was just meeting the especially creepy ones. Either way, Pawniard, despite his rather loyal nature, was the subject of Carla’s uncertainties.

[break][break]The woman placed a single finger on the side of her jaw as she progressively grew frustrated with herself. “...Man… why couldn’t I have caught a cuter Pokemon?” Despite the harsh words, Pawniard didn’t make any kind of reaction to them, which seemed to just frustrate Carla even more. “Are you just staring into deep space or something? Did you even hear what I said?!”

[break][break]Pawniard simply placed a claw on the girl’s leg as he looked around the environment. Yes, it seemed everything was calme and soothing. The perfect place to relax and clear one’s head. This, however, made Pawniard stick out like a sore thumb. He simply wasn’t a calming presence, and in fact, everyone who glanced in his direction appeared unsettled by him. But Pawniard remained unreadable, almost like none of this affected him.

[break][break]But was that even true?

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9E9EFF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
New Problems and Old Solutions (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 19:09:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Of anything that would approach the woman and her Pawniard, it was an Audino. The pink and cream-colored Pokemon was wearing an armband with a badge attached to it, the sign of a Pokemon who belonged to Duvet Ranch. And as she approached, she didn't seem to be unnerved in the slightest at the presence of the Pawniard.

DeDe would let out a sweet greeting towards the two of them, waving to them.

tags: @cynda1
notes: tl;dr