pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
drum beat
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 14:57:05 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp was not someone important to Rocket anymore. His stint in Rocket had mostly been laying under the radar for years until he had been selected to run his Gym. Now that was gone and he wasn't really important anymore. He just had connections as 's husband and that was.... about all! A few simple missions and a willingness to do the tough stuff.[break][break]

That made his sudden summons to 's office all the more strange. And worrying.[break][break]

Temp didn't feel that same fear of the Big Boss as Gavin or others did. Walsh had never done anything to him or even retaliated when they had the disagreement in his office that last time. While Temp didn't always agree with his views and how he went about things, the man seemed to have a calm-enough head on his shoulders to deal with such diverse organization.[break][break]

But nerves were nerves.[break][break]

A quick knock on the office door as a warning before he let himself in.[break][break]

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
drum beat
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 2:12:35 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yes, i did."[break][break]

the boss is not behind his desk. he's already before it, dark cape cascading down his shoulders like a triumphal bat wing.[break][break]

behind temp, the door is closed with a flick of a shadowy tendril.[break][break]

"how are you?" he asks. though polite, there is a creeping chill to his words. "how is merlino?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon gliscor"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
drum beat
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 6:36:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The door snaps shut and Temp does his best not to flinch. But his eyebrows bunch together in a bit of mild confusion. In the end he shrugs it off, chalking it up to one of the Boss's eccentricities.[break][break]

Stepping further into the room, Temp lifts his hand to clap together with Walsh's, should the other accept the greeting. If he doesn't, Temp will just try and pretend to scratch his head. You know, like he's cool or something.[break][break]

"Better than I was." The scar on his lip from Mt. Pyre tugs when he speaks. "Gav's been good, too. Been sleeping a little more than before." Which wasn't a lot, but had been running himself ragged for a while. With more Underboss to spread the work out it gave the other a (very small) chance to relax.[break][break]

"You still up for marrying the two of us this summer?" While technically Temp and Gavin were already married, that had been a very private affair. This one would be more public, allowing for friends and colleagues to join in. They could probably twist some things to make it a some Rocket show of power if they worked at it hard enough.[break][break]

The nerves were still there. Temp was thick but he wasn't a fool. But wariness was easy to mask with a smile.
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
drum beat
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 3:16:49 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"certainly." the boss says. a marriage in the family. how quaint.[break][break]

the tension is broken little. talks of the wedding act as the thinnest floral doily. its fabric is already worn down to the thinnest of threads as walsh takes pause.[break][break]

[break][break]

"how would you describe your relationship with rocket, tempest?"[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
drum beat
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 4:09:23 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is a nod of confirmation. Temp would ensure that his husband knew that Walsh would be the one standing between them as they said their vows. Hell, Gav would probably be thrilled. They both had a crush on the boss; if Walsh was ever into it they would hit it.[break][break]

But they move on to the meat of why he was called here.[break][break]

"My relationship? Good, I guess?" Temp didn't really understand what the other was asking. But that didn't seem like the right answer, so he let his mouth run for him.[break][break]

"Well, like, I first joined to have fun. I have fun beating people up." That was just how his feelings started, though. It wasn't now.[break][break]

"Rocket means a lot to me, dude. Like, I gave up my identity and everything, became wanted, so I could support us! Rocket is my family, ya' know?" More importantly, Gavin was his family. And Gavin loved Rocket so Temp loved Rocket. Temp would do anything to stay in the faction's good graces. [break][break]

Anything.
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
drum beat
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 7:53:00 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"for fun. family."[break][break]

the eerie, metallic din of the submarine pervades the space. above, a fan's blades can be heard. they gyrate in slow, steady cycles, continually stirring dust.[break][break]

"i thank you for your past service." the boss says. "to be a family man is to know sacrifice intimately."[break][break]

his cold gaze remains trained on temp. ever evaluating, ever calculating—though, it can not be ascertained whether such motives are intended or passively portrayed by the form of his face.[break][break]

"to remain one is to practice sacrifice continuously." walsh says. "do you agree?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
drum beat
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 15:04:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Did he agree? [Break][break]

"I do." That answer is solemn, like a promise. Or maybe like a noose tightening around his neck.[Break][break]

When Temp answers he thinks of sacrifice. Of sacrifices of pride in childhood for another night of food in his belly. For sacrifices or time and privacy to build community. Of sacrifices in social ways to stand tall and proud by the person he loved. [Break][break]

Temp does not shy away from sacrifice. If Rocket asks him to do a little more? Well, how bad could it be?

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 phone post

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
drum beat
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 6:05:35 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"good." [break][break]

declan says, but there is little mirth in his voice. his response falls like a board eraser striking the floor—but there is no chalk cloud. just shadow. sinking, swallowing shadow.[break][break]

"but words mean little." walsh stares at his hands and begins to adjust his white gloves. "i've learned that much through my time in rocket. i've had to bloody my hands to prove my worth and now, you will too."[break][break]

as declan straightens the creases, he is careful not to let the bare skin of his hands peek.[break][break]

"as with any organization, there are dissidents. and like tauros who have contracted a prion disease, those diseased pockets of grunts must be culled." walsh says.[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
drum beat
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 14:28:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It is a well known fact that Temp isn't the brightest bulb in the box. Something that he owns, but also a misconception even he himself sees. Temp isn't stupid. He's uneducated and oblivious, too eager to jump into situations without the full info. Always willing to please so much that he would wear himself down to the bone just to make other people happy.[break][break]

Common experience tells that Temp might try and play this off, not understanding. Maybe tilt his head like a confused dog who isn't sure if it should wag it's tail or not.[break][break]

Instead, the more friendly motes drop from his face. Something more serious takes him over. A shiver at the base of his spine.[break][break]

Because Temp isn't stupid. And you would have to be pretty fucking stupid to not understand what wanted of him.[break][break]

There is a pause between them, Walsh's words hanging heavy in the air, before Temp replies. His words come out slow but they do not waver.[break][break]

"Who do you need me to take care of, sir?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 murder murder murder murder

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
drum beat
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 4:51:23 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"a man we've caught spreading misinformation about our family."[break][break]

the rocket boss speaks firmly, though there is a slight grumble beneath his condemnation.[break][break]

"he says we are no better than the league, ill-prepared to handle matters like meteno and what he believes is an incoming 'ruination'."[break][break]

he scoffs.[break][break]

"no doubt a product of his wasteful time spent on that damned dating simulator game."[break][break]

somewhere in the submarine, a metal pang can be heard. the din of vibrating metal and the voices of fellow rockets echoing down endless hallways.[break][break]

"he must be made of an example of." the boss says. "i want you to him out for an airing."[break][break]

airing as in to kill him.[break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
drum beat
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 14:17:01 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp listens closely, nodding along. He is grateful that offers additional details; Temp wasn't going to ask, not figuring it was his place, but any morsel of information was taken.[break][break]

"Did you not play the dating game? Your route got pretty spicy." Temp quirks his lips up; he means it as a small joke, to lighten the tension in what he's about to do.[break][break]

The trek to the Cave of Origin would be miserably silent otherwise.[break][break]

Under the shadow of stone, the man they find is a sniveling weakling. Tied up and pathetic, he kneels on the ground before the two of them. Bruises litter his face, an eye swollen shut, and blood drips from his mouth. Whoever had him before had did a number on him. He sobs softly, tears dripping down wet cheeks as he stares up at his ending.[break][break]

"Please.... please." Begging, whispered through split lips, his shoulders shake and he dips his head down.[break][break]

Temp feels one small, tiny tug of pity. The thought crosses his mind to turn to Walsh, ask to spare him. Punish him some other way.[break][break]

That feeling is squashed.[break][break]

Temp knows he could call out one of his pokemon for this. He had been training them to be killers. The upcoming battle would be their testing grounds. Yet somehow he doesn't want to waste the breath on that.[break][break]

Weapons are not something that Temp carries. If he can't end a fight with the satisfying feeling of flesh under his knuckles there isn't a point. Yet he isn't unarmed. A small, silver pocket knife is tugged from his pocket. It's an antique, faded with age but it shines with careful care. It had belong to his father, and his father, and back and back and back in Temp's bloodline.[break][break]

It is familiar with death. The blade is so sharp that Temp occasionally slices himself on the edge by accident. You needed to be quick when gutting a fish, which is what he used this for from time to time, as to not make it suffer or ruin the meat.[break][break]

The man wails. Temp repeats the steps to gutting a fish in his mind.[break][break]

1: Hold the fish still. It will wiggle and try to get away. This is normal.[break][break]

2: Press the blade to the softest part of it's belly. If it cries you ignore that. Sometimes the belly looks like a human throat.[break][break]

3: Sink the very tip in first. This will give you leverage.[break][break]

4: Use a hard, quick motion to slice open the fish in one quick line. Ignore the gurgling.[break][break]

Then the man drops on the ground, body twitching and shivering as a pool of red spreads. Temp is knelt down next to the body and looks over his red fingertips. The dripping blade of the knife. He feels distant and odd.[break][break]

said that would be hard he thinks, fleeting. Had the Beast been lying or just mistaken?[break][break]

Because Temp was not like Walsh. He was not like Bryan. He was not like .[break][break]

All of them were monsters. None of them were of the same breed as Temp.[break][break]

They had been, as far as Temp know, build up on pain and suffering and the harsh realities of death. Temp was a monster who was created from love. Gavin had seen all the grossest parts of him and instead of shying away and trying to retrain him like a dog, the other man had rewarded him for them. Gavin was his obsession. His treasure. Gavin had loved him into being a monster.[break][break]

So Temp's hands don't even shake after he's taken his first like. It is just a fact of life to him.[break][break]

The traitor would have betrayed them, which would have caused problems for Rocket, which would have caused problems for Gavin. Maybe even put his husband in danger. It was simple logic that he died.[break][break]

Temp wipes the blood on his pants and puts the knife away.[break][break]

To say he is unchanged is not true. The last thread of sanity had been fully snapped even if it is not as obvious as it is with others.[break][break]

Temp stands back up and turns to Declan. That same cheery smile comes onto his face. It is decorated with droplets of blood from his first kill.[break][break]

"Need me to grab anyone else?"[break][break]

Brown eyes crinkle upwards. Yet Walsh may be able to see it. A new type of madness in his eyes. One that can be used.[break][break]

One that is wholly engraved and invested in Rocket.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]---

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
drum beat
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 3:28:00 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

after he passes, quiet falls upon the cave of origin. it is silent save for the droplets of moisture. the falling breaths of a killer.[break][break]

the din of tension between speech and reply.[break][break]

"no, not now. not yet." [break][break]

the loudest thing in the cave is the blood spatter on temp's face.[break][break]

"did you have fun?" the boss asks; the last answer he needs.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
drum beat
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 3:44:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Huh?" At the final question, Temp tilts his head. Much like a dog might, as he had done dozens of times before and as he would dozens of times again. It takes him a moment to comprehend what had asked of him.[break][break]

"No. Was I supposed to?" But he doesn't look shaken or bothered or perturbed either.[break][break]

"Killing is just a thing that happens, you know? Like, everyone dies." A shrug. Temp would die someday. It came for everyone. To take a life filled him with no disdain and no pleasure no matter the source.[break][break]

A man needed to eat so he slices the belly of a fish open. To take pleasure in killing the fish for the act of killing it and not for what it would provide you was strange to him. It would be the same with people from now on. It was the benefit the death gave you that you enjoyed not the act itself.[break][break]

The apathy to the idea of killing again was just as warped as someone who relished in it. Temp was throwing stones in glass houses with his judgment.[break][break]

"Do you enjoy killing?" Temp squints at the other man as if trying to peel back the layers of Walsh's skin. To see the shape of the cogs that make him tick.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp: i will kill and it doesn't bother me but i don't like it either lol

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
drum beat
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 4:11:27 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i do not prefer it."[break][break]

the cave is as still as his cape. like a fish, the scene is smothered in seran wrap. like plastic is wrapped taut across damp styrofoam: a preservation of this crime's transaction.[break][break]

"a kill means lost potential." walsh says. "however, if someone is already designated for death, then the potential has already been lost. killing is a necessity, you see."[break][break]

the boss begins to turn toward the mouth of the cave. his cane taps against the stone with a cold echo.[break][break]

"i'll send for the cleaners." walsh says. "you should wipe the blood off your face."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
drum beat
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 13:51:43 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp listens and nods along. In the end he finds he agrees with 's words. Sometimes death was the best option even if it hurt to do it. When Temp had worked with endangered species, occasionally they would have to mercy kill particularly wounded pokemon. It hurt to know there was so few and they were stealing the life away from one; but to force it to live was a different kind of cruelty. This wasn't the same, nuance and all that, but it was similar enough that Temp understood what Walsh was aiming for.[break][break]

"See you later, bossman." Temp chirps, as if blood wasn't pooling around his shoes.[break][break]

He clicks his tongue, a devious thought taking place.[break][break]

"Hey!" Is called out, right before Walsh can exit. "Gav and I think you're pretty hot. If you're ever down for it, we wouldn't say no." He clicked his tongue and wiped down his face as instructed.[break][break]

Then he follows in the footsteps of the Rocket Boss.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes