340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 1:20:08 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

her gallery is tended to in the interim of his rescue and his recuperation. she paints her days away - her cornflower blue daydreams about her child's watchful eye above them, the viscous red spiderweb trickles of lonely nights spent writing her research. analyzing the process. marveling at the tape of its completion. 

half of her depresses over the gestation, those moments where she felt closest to its pulsing. and to him. 

it would be unwise to visit him in his hospital bed (the scrutiny is too great) and yet part of her is glad for the excuse. seeing his ruined face, his power stripped of him - it might shatter the glamour.

time stretches and eventually, when the hubbub dies down and he is just another casualty put on a pedestal - our councilman, the victim of rocket's injustice - she goes to him. 

she waits languidly on his couch with a glass of beaujolais in hand, another waiting on his coffee table. 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 0:35:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

FERNANDO LIKES TO THINK HE HAS A GOOD GRASP ON HIS EMOTIONS. that he can bottle them when they surface, package them as needed, and store them until appropriate. that’s why everyone says he’s so unreadable. he operates as a well-oiled machine. proper and procedural.

because he knows when to disregard his emotions and when to utilize them. just like how he does people. just like how he does with any other resource that falls under his umbrella.

that’s how he runs silph co. that’s why he runs hoenn.

but even he has his limits. all mortals do.

his fuming is silent. his intent leaks through the cracks in his foundation. his wall has been breached and the heat of his reaction is melting from every pore on his face. the only thing missing is the steam shooting out of his ears.

his one good eye stares down at her. what once would have divided between matchless ambition or insatiable lust — a coinflip at the time — sees only one thing.

molly fouller.

good evening."

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 1:01:26 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

they were never meant for words, the two of them. their promises have always lain in flesh, and blood. there is a hole in her chest and whatever remained of her once-beating heart, he has. it is not a fickle thing. it is wholly dependent, beating without nourishment. 

that he may have missed her presence while she was absent does not affect her. that he may not have missed her presence draws the same inconsequential nothing. 

she takes a sip of her wine, lips parted as she sucks slowly, savoring the taste of it on the back of her tongue. 

"darling," she says in response with a tilt of her head, a dip of her glass. "why, pray tell, are you so incensed?"
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 23:57:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

HIS EYE DOES NOT NARROW. nor does it succumb to her provocation. it does what fernando does best: stay the course. unmoving. unyielding.

i am not,” he states as fact. definitive in his own absolute.

what he sees is not a person but the separate between skin and cloth. the narrow divide between intelligence and disregard.

the project was a success.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 1:16:14 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

at this, her lips curl. she leans heavily on one hand; the other cups the red, stem swinging slowly as she stirs the wine in her palm. the satin nightgown slips suggestively down her shoulder, exposing her flesh as she probes his mind. 

"then take a glass and celebrate."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 22:57:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

“I HAVE NEITHER THE TIME NOR PRIVILEGE TO INDULGE.”

a purposeful refusal to hide his lack of urge. there are times where the body, no matter how inflamed, is second to will and principle. to partake now would only sully his own perception of himself. spite, is what tempers an otherwise fragile masculinity.

just because the project is a success does not mean it is done.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 21:54:23 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

thinking, she continues her stirring and then takes an aromatic sip, blue eyes, for a brief moment, leaving him to watch the legs settle back into the wine. and then she shifts, drawing one slender leg closer. her dress hitches up, exposing more skin, and her lack of undergarments.

"what is the point of success if we aren't meant to indulge in its aftermath? there will always be more work, my darling."

another sip. she snakes a smile. "my rocket contacts have agreed to an audience to discuss my employment opportunities."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 3:06:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

THERE IS NO DESIRE IN THE PHYSICAL BODY. the same trap she tries to tame him with is the same impunity that shoves aside. these people are just that, physical vessels.

the real appeal is the desire within. the validation of wanting. the chemical plume of satisfaction and reciprocation.

and all his want is pointed into one subject.

domination.

we have a multiverse conspiring against us. mewtwo is undisputed in our world—

he approaches her.

—but not the next.

he squats to meet her at eye level. the way his trousers tense gives him no worry. only at this level, as equals, can he hope to meet her eye to eyes.

again, i will let you know, this prospect worries me about your safety.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 15:47:27 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

she is simpler than him, in this way. her maslow's pyramid is shorter than others', but in a different way than his. she still craves the vices of the flesh. but if he will not indulge her, she will simply fill her needs with someone else. when he squats before her, she drapes a hand over her own exposure, thumb on her collarbone. 

"like i said, there will always be work." but the acquiescing is in his voice. she's not a petulant child and will not mew for his attention. 

"my safety?" her laugh is a sultry rumble. "you come before me one-eyed and lame, fretting over my safety, while there's still work to be done." she reaches to touch his neck. his chest. "if you won't let me ease your tension, at least let me assist you in this. their knowledge and their assets are yours, my heart, but only through me."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 20:52:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

“A NECESSARY SACRIFICE,” he dashes immediately, “to ensure the project was a success.

he bears his arm for her to see. what once held the WISH TAG is now just plain flesh. scarred with faded markings but skin and bones all the same. until he grimaces.

that’s when the meat bubbles into something inhumane. the same gelatinous texture of the ditto they’ve coagulated.

his other hand is the one that reaches out. to stroke her face in a feeble attempt to brush away her concerns. instead, they only find locks of red hair.

very well. but know you are not the first nor only one in their camp. again, an unnecessary risk for someone we treasure.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 22:39:36 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

starved eyes look upon the specimen she's been kept from for weeks. there is a flicker as she looks over his pale skin, an itching in her fingers as they draw from chest to touch him, but his pained expression gives her pause. flesh bubbles and warps, writhing as though attempting to pry itself free from his self. 

sheer delight washes over her. goosebumps shiver over her skin. "marvelous," she murmurs, gaze tearing away as he cups her cheek. 

she leans into him with a tilt of her head, lips leaving a kiss in his palm. 

"i'll extract myself if the risk becomes too great. but know this, please, that if i am compromised, nothing can break me."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 3:26:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

“I DO NOT DOUBT YOUR LOYALTY.”

the whitest of lies, but one fernando says without hesitation. no more different than speaking any other truth.

but that is not what i am worried about. i have worked with many people in my career, fowl.

only now does he have hesitance. as if to admit it would be to spoil her. a praise that has no right being brandished so easily.

you are something special.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 21:20:26 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

she searches him. people like him - like her - always have something just under the surface. his mind is a charming labyrinth she could wander about for days on end. he is her missing puzzle piece, stripped of its emotion and grandeur.

"as are you," she says. "you've made your sacrifices; let me make mine." for progress. for success. for them

"and, to assuage any worries, because i have seen others abandon your cause - my loyalty is yours because it will always be theirs," she says with a quirk of her lips. her gaze drops lovingly down to his afflicted arm. "you are part of them - our child, our contingency." she dares now, to trace featherlight touches over the arm.

"so tell me about you. about them. indulge me."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sordid
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 13:02:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SORDID

A SEEDY UNTANGLEMENT

CLEAN OF ANY OUTSIDE INFLUENCE, her conditional allegiance fails to strike a nerve. he believes her, that her fascination in all of this trumps even his own, but so too do the fanatic when faced with their obsession.

gods they do not understand but worship all the same. a sick fetish that erodes the mind when synapses of wonder and amazement intertwine.

i am the blueprint of what it understands to be human. my pain is its pain. my death will be its hibernation.

his arm no longer budges. plain, ordinary flesh.

but it will wake up, with or without me, and it will be the blueprint of all life as it knows it.

what is a contingency if not a way to ensure his life’s work one day sees completion.

extinction will no longer be a threat.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
sordid
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 16:02:56 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

as he analyzes the inner workings of her mind, what he ceases to account for is the innate core to her very being, which isn't surprising - she is only beginning to understand it herself. motherhood. this is not a god she reveres. she loves it wholly, as much as she did when it was still a squirming, writhing mass of gelatinous consciousness in her lab.

they recognize her lullabies. they recognize her. they know her as mother. and that is a necessity bored into every nerve, every blood vessel, every piece of bone matter inside of her. 

fernando is the adam to her eve and this world, their garden. they have slaked their throats with forbidden nectar and still sticky, with full bellies, he hungers for more. she licks her own lips and discovers she has the same appetite. 

"and now comes the hard part, hm? ensuring our survival in the first place."

this close, she does not care for his dismission. she kisses him, roughly, tongue slipping neatly under his lower lip. but she only wants a taste. she can settle for a taste.

"they'll be watching me," she says quietly. "contact will be difficult."