em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
a-punk
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 5:17:25 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

He’d lowkey been dreading this all week.

He didn’t get why their guild leader had decided they needed an in person get together. But apparently it had been put forward and the majority agreed. Emerson was hesitant. Not because he disliked his fellow gamers.[break][break]

It was more his social discomfort in general.[break][break]

Emerson wasn’t the confident person out in the wilds of society that he was behind the comfort of his computer screen. It felt glaringly obvious now, as he remained on the fringes of a group of people he thought could say he knew fairly well.[break][break]

Despite that, though, he was awkward and stilted.[break][break]

Rusty eyes glanced lazily through the room, observing each person and clocking for who they played, without really making the effort to engage.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ad6c83;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
a-punk
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 21:08:42 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
Rory hated social gatherings. Especially when they were packed to the brim with strangers she hadn't held a clue as to how to interact with. Sure, this time around, most were old friends with who she would normally communicate through text with, but that differentiation between text chat and face-to-face conversation was just the jump she needed to feel uncomfortable.

Still, she went, dressed up in a pair of jeans and a white frilly crop top.

Hovering nearly the outer outline of the crowd, her eyes caught wind of a ribbon of red.

"? Is that you?"
[/b]
close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
a-punk
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 5:28:39 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

He can't say that he's really expecting anyone to approach him, let alone call him by name. Yet that is somehow exactly what happens. A voice he hasn't heard in person in ages greets him in question, and Em freezes in place. Then he turns to meet familiar brown eyes. "Oh, Rory?"[break][break]

The familiarity is enough to ease the knot of tension balled up inside of him somewhat, just a little. "No way. Long time, no see." A nervous laugh permeates what is probably a cliched sort of greeting, heat pinpricking the back of his neck and the tips of his ears. "Uh, yeap. Me, in the flesh." His hand lifts to push through the mop of red that's already fallen loose from where he'd messily tied it back.[break][break]

Then both hands promptly shove themselves into the pouch of his hoodie as he rocks back on his heels. "How goes?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
a-punk
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 21:03:18 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar

It'd been, what, a year or two since they've last seen each other? From the looks of it, not much has changed, with him still rocking that mop of hair, hiding in the shadows of every group he trailed, quiet in all that he does. Rory probably gave off a similar impression - from the outside looking in, she was still the bubbly bookworm she'd always been.

If only that were the case.

"Good, good!"

Fingers found themselves caught in her hair, twirling pieces around each finger, until curls ate at her cheeks. Up and down they would go, furling and unfurling around her index finger.

"Still doing the same ol, same ol," she grinned, pink pinching her cheeks, "how about you? Still doing IT work?"

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
a-punk
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 20:27:26 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

It had been a hot minute since he’d run into her outside of a virtual interface, hadn't it? She looked well, though. Much the same as ever—matching impressions. Idly, he watched her twirl at her air, and it made him itch to mess with his own, though he didn’t do much more than tuck a loose strand behind an ear.[break][break]

“Yeah, pretty much. Still have that godawful work van. Freelancing when I can, though.” If what he did in his downtime could be called freelancing, anyway.[break][break]

This was the part he was bad at—letting a conversation stagnate immediately because he didn’t know how to carry them. But Rory was one of the nicer people he’d known while he was still in classes, so the last thing he wanted to do was run her off.[break][break]

He covered the gap by taking a gulp of his drink, which had been set to the side on a high table. “Some, uh, guild meetup, huh?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
a-punk
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 1:52:09 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Freelancing? Somehow, Rory envied the freedom that came with an occupation like that. To be given the power to whisk oneself onto a new city with a new job was something she could never see for herself, especially now with the shackles of Team Rocket coiled around her ankles.

Maybe, with 's help, a future like that was still within the realm of possibilities, though.

"It's been....interesting, yeah," she chuckled, scooting closer beside him. Another group of their mutuals had just forced themselves behind her, enclosing what little space the two had even further.

"To be honest," she leaned a little closer, masking one side of her face with the back of her hand. "I prefer talking to some of them through a mic instead."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
a-punk
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 2:57:29 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Emerson was blithely unaware of her situation—not that he’d have any reason to know. Though if she happened to mention it, they’d find they have a mutual friend in James, at least.[break][break]

His eyebrows climbed as she inched closer. Initially causing a bright red to fan across his cheeks, though a quick side glance revealed the cause. Kinda rude of them, encroaching on the duo’s loner territory like that.[break][break]

The lean in, though, drew a natural mirroring from Emerson—it was that conspiratorial edge. A quiet laugh slipped from his mouth before he quickly covered it with his hand. “Oh me too. Somehow they’re less tolerable in person.”[break][break]

Which, okay, fine— it wasn’t an easy place to fall in Em’s personal evaluations.[break][break]

His voice dropped to a hush, “I got here too early. Some of them haven’t stopped talking since they walked in. Even worse of a pissing contest than in-game. Somehow, dunno how that’s possible.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
a-punk
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 1:30:03 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","charname"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

For the first time that night, a soft giggle leaked through. One is not born from stiff awkwardness, or her innate inability to navigate through tense social situations like this, but rather, an actual shard of genuine laughter.
[break][break]
And it's through that bubble of enjoyment, a thought made its way through her thoughts, followed by an uplifting smile.
[break][break]
"Maybe we should call it early? I've been, mm, debating it, but wasn't sure if it would be too obvious if I left by myself."
[break][break]
And she didn't want to be rude. Anything but that.
[break][break]
"I know another bar and grill down the street. But, like, only if you want to." .
[break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
a-punk
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 16:51:14 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Her own laugh prompted one of his own–playful, almost conspiratorial in nature. His shoulder bumped into hers lightly.[break][break]

“Would it be? I guess I haven’t left either for the same reason.” All the more liable to be grabbed [break][break]

The idea of calling it early sounded way more appealing than trying to stick it out for any sort of gathering or meeting that was offered. It was fine, playing with most of the people there. But actually hanging out? It seemed Rory was an exception to the rule.[break][break]

“Oh, yeah! Let’s do that. Sounds way better than hanging around here.”[break][break]

He downed the rest of his drink and set the glass down before straightening up and moving toward the door. “Better hurry before the guild leader starts up or somethin’.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a-punk
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 6:06:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: