awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 5:36:19 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar

it's only a couple of days later, but they couldn't have come fast enough. she'd had to get officially settled with the oldale ranger outpost and had to work a few hours, but she's basically been counting them down until this moment. and she's sure mom has been doing the same. 

mauville isn't so far from oldale that she needs to call a taxi, but one definitely gets her faster there than kirin can. so she looks excitedly out the side of it, watching the trees roll by. and when they touch down, she lopes through mauville square, looking for the coffee shop they'd agreed on meeting at. 
close tab

played by

Arti

Cami, Dr. Cam / Dr. V
She/Her
47(31* in her head)
December 15th
Jubilife City
Heterosexual
Doctor
Grunt
Well, you know what they say...an apple a day...
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camila
Camila Volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 21:55:10 GMT
Camila Volosenkova Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cami2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camila had been busy lately much to her own dismay. She had been eagerly awaiting the return of her daughter ever since she'd sent work to them that she'd be returning home. Camila was practically a crying mess once word reached her. Poor had a time getting her to calm down. [break][break]

Ever since the dome had gone up she had been constantly plagued with regrets of things left unsaid. Back then, with the threat of death on the horizon she could only think about all the things she wouldn't be able to do with Saskia. Her secrets were heavy and she didn't want to leave this earth without telling her the truth.[break][break]

So she'd spent time journaling and pouring her feelings out on the paper. Everything and anything that she needed to tell Sasky should she ever find herself in a World where she could no longer come to her mother for advice. She wanted to make sure that Saskia was equipped with all the tools necessary to survive in this cruel world. And above all, she deserved to know the burden she was carrying.[break][break]

But then the dome came down and the meteor striking Hoenn and killing them all was avoided. She had stopped journaling and instead focused on reuniting with her daughter once again. At least that was the plan until she was forced to attend this medical conference here in Mauville City. Just thinking about it soured her mood all over again.[break][break]

She hadn't seen her precious baby in years but here she was, working. But she had to show up after all she was representing more than herself here. Not to mention, Rocket took full advantage of her work trip to assign some work for her while she was over here as well. What a pain in the ass.[break][break]

But all that was ending today. While she still had one more day left of the conference, Saskia had agreed to meet her here in Mauville City at a coffee shop to hang out. Camila was so excited, it was practically all she could think about today. She even managed to get dressed up and arrive at the shop early. [break][break]

Cami didn't mind waiting though. It would be one of the few times where it was absolutely worth it. She kept checking the small watch on her wrist while she held the buzzer the staff had given her as they prepared a table for them. Steel blue eyes scanned the area until she believed she spied a familiar head of brown hair that she'd recognize anywhere. [break][break]

Cami had to resist the urge to run over to her and wrap her in the strongest bear-hug imaginable. Instead she took a deep breathe and tried to relax. "Be still, my heart." she said softly before turning and closing the gap between them. Still some things couldn't be helped. She pulled Saskia into a deep embrace immediately as she felt tears well up in her eyes that she forced herself to repress. "Oh my baby." Cami said as she squeezed her. "I've missed you so much."
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
💉 mommy & daughter time finally![break]
💉 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.cami2] --accent: #da5258; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 5:33:10 GMT

eventually, she'll ask her mother about it. they'll talk about dad and they'll get through it like a family should. by the sound of it, at least what her granddad said, there's a strong chance camila knew about 's involvement with rocket. it hadn't surprised sasky to know that much.

still, she'd spent that exceptionally cold winter day out in the woods for hours, her stantler by her side. she'd learned about the snow that day, how it can be so comforting and so terrifying - how it muffled her angry screams and her heartbroken sobs, how it swallowed up all of her confusions and spat her back out without remorse. 

grandad had to smother her with every blanket he had in the house that night to shake the cold from her bones. 

hot chocolate still tastes sweeter after that night. 

now is not the day, though. now is not 'eventually.' 

when the taxi touches down, she leaps from it with excitement and her half walk/half jog earns her a few curious looks. the ranger insignia on her jacket grants her some clemency and a couple of strangers neatly sidestep her as she passes. 

she actually doesn't spot her mother until she's descended upon her and a small squeak escapes her as she's bundled up. but the surprise gives way to an equally fierce embrace. tears spring up in her eyes as she claws herself closer, drinking in her familiar smell and warmth. 

"mamachka," she breathes.

they share a hug for far too long and not nearly long enough, only pulling apart because of a very sudden vibration on sasky's spine. she shivers away from it, confused, and then laughs when she sees what it is. 

"aw, awesome. that means our table's ready?"
close tab

played by

Arti

Cami, Dr. Cam / Dr. V
She/Her
47(31* in her head)
December 15th
Jubilife City
Heterosexual
Doctor
Grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camila
Camila Volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 3:08:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cami2"]
[attr="class","main"]

As she held her daughter in her arms all the worries and fears that she'd been holding onto ever since her daughter left to return to her homeland faded away. Even the pent up feelings from the dome appearing and locking them all in place here in Hoenn. Having her child back safely in her arms was the breath of fresh air she needed. In fact, it felt like this entire time she'd been holding her breath and was only allowed to exhale now that Saskia was here. [break][break]

"mamachka," she breathed and Camila gave her a squeeze. She could've stayed here with her like this forever. For as far as Camila was concerned the cares of the world around them melted away as soon as she had her daughter in her sights. Their affectionate reunion was interrupted by the placeholder in Camila's hand going off. [break][break]

Saskia pulled away first and Camila reluctantly allowed her. However the laugh from her daughter quickly wiped the slight pout that had settled on Camila's features away in an instant. "aw, awesome. that means our table's ready?" Steel blue hues peered down at the device in her hand. "I suppose so." she said with a smile before holding out a free hand for her daughter to take hold. "Let's go see what they have for us. You can tell me all about your travels on the way in."
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
💉 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.cami2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.cami2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 4:08:48 GMT

and so, of course, she does just that. her hand goes out immediately to her mother's and the world feels just a little bit more right. again, she's glad for the buzzer, because she's pretty certain both of them could have stayed in that hug for a good thirty minutes. 

the place is hectic and busy, but saskia doesn't mind. she thrives in places like this. apologies bump out of her as she has to squeeze to pull out and take her chair. 

her green eyes are light and full of joy as she recounts some of her adventures in sinnoh: attaching a sled to kirin, listening to dedushka tell fables while she cradled a mug of homemade hot chocolate. and her studies, of course. she goes on and on about her studies. 

but then she hesitates and she says, "i'm so, so happy to be back, but i'm so worried papa doesn't want me here. like i know he wants me here, but it's dangerous." with a frown, "i saw the icelands."
close tab

played by

Arti

Cami, Dr. Cam / Dr. V
She/Her
47(31* in her head)
December 15th
Jubilife City
Heterosexual
Doctor
Grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camila
Camila Volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 15:51:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cami2"]
[attr="class","main"]

When Saskia took hold of her hand Camila had flashbacks to when she was still just a little baby. Her small hand could only wrap around her finger back then but the immense love and adoration she had for her child had never changed from then till now. If anything, the distance between them had heightened the emotion. [break][break]

As the doctor paused to peer down at their hands for a moment she was fiercely reminded that even though Sasky would always be her baby, she was no baby anymore. A strong bittersweet feeling washed over her that almost left Camila choked up. She quickly pushed it to the side though, she wouldn't want to ruin their reunion by being overdramatic. [break][break]

Perhaps old age did that to you.[break][break]

Inside, the popular cafe was abuzz with conversations from all over. It would seem they managed to arrive at one of their busiest hours. Camila hopped Sasky didn't mind. After so long she wanted to treat her daughter to something nice and her co-workers and their kids were raving about good this place was. [break][break]

Camila happily listened to everything her daughter had to tell her about her time back in her homeland. At times where appropriate she would laugh or gasp from surprise. She flashed her a quizzical look as she described the relationship between her and her grandfather but offered no more than that. The last thing she would do would get her involved in the complicated relationship between her grandfather and father. As long as Evgeni treated her well she could keep peace. [break][break]

Taking a sip from her drink, she'd been suggested to try this 'bubble tea', she could see her daughter hesitate for a moment. "i'm so, so happy to be back, but i'm so worried papa doesn't want me here. like i know he wants me here, but it's dangerous." she frowned, "i saw the icelands."[break][break]

Camila's face shifted to a frown before she took her daughter's hands in hers. "Oh baby girl," she said softly. There was no denying that there were unparalleled dangers here in this region. They had all shortly faced impending doom that managed to be safely averted thanks to the great minds backing the League. But even beyond the certainty that things always seem to go wrong here, Camila was convinced of one truth. How much she and her husband loved their daughter. [break][break]

Cami squeezed Saskia's hand before offering her a smile. "Darling, never doubt for one second how much your father loves you. You're his whole world." she said as she thought back to how hard it had been for the both of them when they had to send Saskia off for the first time. "He was so excited to hear you were coming home," Cami said with a soft chuckle. "You should've seen him, he could barely contain himself." she laughed before she quickly lowered her voice. "Don't tell him I told you though, he'd kill me." she said as she offered her daughter a playful wink. [break][break]

She thought about the icelands near their home and how nervous she'd been on the meteor's D-day. She didn't know if Kolya would make it back to her and she could barely sleep. Her eyes stayed glued to the television screen as she watched for any updates on the news. All while trying to not crumble and succumb to a panic attack. She was well aware of the dangers here but...[break][break]

"And more than anything, your father is strong and so are you." She said as she looked at her daughter. "Whatever dangers might arise here I'm sure together you two can look after one another. He'd tell you in a heartbeat there's no place safer than by his side." Camila gave her daughter one last squeeze of her hand before letting her go.[break][break]

"If there's one thing you can trust it's that your mama and papa love you so much it goes beyond measure. We'll always have your back, dochka. Always."
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
💉 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 23:19:57 GMT
"i'm not saying i don't think he loves me!" she says quickly, but camila has already moved on to smother her with assurances. she tries not to deflate visibly, but she gnaws at her lower lip. all of this is what she'd expected - that he loves her, that they both do, and that he's happy she's here. 

and she knows that. she knows he's happy to see her. but the last thing she wants to do is put more stress on him. and after her battle against him, she's starting to have second thoughts about being able to hold her own. 

so her gaze flickers when camila continues and now some of that tension leaves her. warmth floods back through her, lighting up her eyes, making them glassy. her nose runs and she swipes at it with her napkin, feeling foolish, and brushes stray tears away with the back of her hand. 

"i just want to do some good here, you know? things are so scary right now and i just...i want to make a difference."
close tab

played by

Arti

Cami, Dr. Cam / Dr. V
She/Her
47(31* in her head)
December 15th
Jubilife City
Heterosexual
Doctor
Grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camila
Camila Volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 11:46:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cami2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"i just want to do some good here, you know? things are so scary right now and i just...i want to make a difference."[break][break]

Saskia's face flushes as warm tears begin to drip down her face. Camila feels a strong tug on her heart. She just wants to cross over to the side her daughter sits on and wrap her in her arms. But she resists. As Sasky attempts to swipe the tears away from her face with the back of her hand, Camila expertly reaches into her purse and hands her a small packet of tissues. These would be gentler on her face than that napkin or her hand anyway. [break][break]

"And you can, darling. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, even if that's yourself." Camila would pause for a moment as memories of her own journey flashed past her eyes. She could understand Saskia's sentiment quite well because she used to think just like her. Even now she still tries to do her part to make a difference in this world. [break][break]

"You remind me a lot of myself when I was your age." Camila continues with a distant smile gracing her lips. "I was extremely ambitious and I had big dreams." She had to have big dreams considering her living conditions back then. It was the only way she could realistically get out of that hell hole. Cami paused once more, as if to choose her words carefully. She didn't want to burden her daughter with her tragic backstory but she wanted her to know that she could relate.[break][break]

With a slight bite of her lip she continued, "I didn't get to live life like normal people around me. In fact, I had to sacrifice a lot." Back then she was forced to live paycheck to paycheck all while in medical school and working full time. Her nose was always in a book and her social life was nonexistent. Camila would often push herself to the brink and beyond, hell she could remember the constant stress nosebleeds and fainting spells now. [break][break]

Even from childhood she didn't have many bright memories of childhood bliss and innocence. She needed to work to ensure that she was safe and could get out of her abusive household while still intact. "It was hard. I can't tell you how many nights I cried myself to sleep, but whenever I felt like giving up I was reminded of how far I had come. And where I was going."[break][break]

Cami cast her gaze down to her hands that rested on the table as she continued, "I learned that, at times, the bigger our dreams the more intimidating and impossible it all seems. But if you take one step at a time, make one small change, when you look back you'll see you've come farther than you realize."[break][break]

Camila smiles at her daughter as the waiter stops by their table to bring them some appetizers. She'll pause for a moment before signaling that they were fine and that the waiter could leave them before turning her attention back to Saskia. "If I know my daughter, and I think I do," she'd say with a playful wink, "I'd say you're stronger than you think you are. When you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything, Saskia." she'd say with a reassuring smile. [break][break]

"And no, I'm not just saying that as your mom." she added as she reached for a piece of bread and began to butter it. "I've seen you do it baby girl." she'd chuckle. "So when you don't believe in yourself, just remember that I do."
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
💉 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 18:33:13 GMT

she feels so small. it's hard not to, when she comes home to find it's not really home anymore. the green pastures outside oldale have turned into a frozen wasteland. the very earth is sick and its pokemon are suffering, and it's so, so hard for her to see this.

but she puts on that brave smile because at the end of the day, she's lucky. she has her mama and papa and they love her so very much, and it's more than what either of them had growing up. mama's careful about her words, sasky knows, and she takes the offered tissues because she knows she's not going to be able to stop crying now that the water works have started. 

"you're so strong, mama. it's a lot to live up to, but i'm so glad i get to do that. and me and kirin will keep training." she blinks. "maybe my first baby step is getting maugrim to listen to me."

she takes a moment to put some of the apps on her plate and chows down. her grumbling tummy appreciates the sudden sustenance, but she's always had trouble eating too quickly. so she chews fast, swallows, and then tries to get more words out. 

"aw and i want you to meet oleg too. he's so cute. his dex entry says he's a little alien guy. he helped me clean some graves the other day on mt. pyre and i met this nice boy there too."
close tab

played by

Arti

Cami, Dr. Cam / Dr. V
She/Her
47(31* in her head)
December 15th
Jubilife City
Heterosexual
Doctor
Grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camila
Camila Volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 8:08:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cami2"]
[attr="class","main"]

After Camila was finished buttering her piece of bread she bit into it, delighted at the warmth that flooded her mouth. Saskia began to add some things to her plate as well as they continued to talk. She mentioned working on getting her Lycanroc to heed her commands more. Her mother nodded in agreement. "That's certainly a good first step Sasky."[break][break]

She watched as hunger won out over reason as her daughter began to scramble to shove things into her mouth. Cami chuckled as she pushed Saskia's drink closer to her. "Slow down, it's not going anywhere." It was times like this she was reminded that some things never changed, no matter how much time flowed between them. [break][break]

Camila continued to nod and chew on her appetizer as she listened to her daughter, only managing to choke a little bit at the mention of a 'cute boy' from Saskia's lips. Okay maybe that wasn't her words exactly but still. "Boy?" Cami asked for clarification as she grabbed a napkin to wipe the corners of her mouth. She didn't want to seem too eager to know the details lest Saskia choose not to tell her, but she couldn't help it. She spoke the magic words. [break][break]

Arceus...what would Nikolaj think when she told him...maybe she was getting ahead of herself here. Best to not panic and let Saskia explain everything first.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
💉 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 19:23:49 GMT

telling saskia to slow down is like telling water not to be wet. she nods immediately with all intention to follow through, but she just gets so excited to talk to her that one bite turns into a furious race to swallow so she can get another word out. 

"yeah! his name is and he's an architect. wait, no, an archivist. we explored this really cool tomb together and found these murals! i took history classes at school, but didn't realize just how cool stuff like that is. he works for a museum director."
close tab

played by

Arti

Cami, Dr. Cam / Dr. V
She/Her
47(31* in her head)
December 15th
Jubilife City
Heterosexual
Doctor
Grunt
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camila
Camila Volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 14:36:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cami2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"An Archivist huh?" Camila murmured as she nodded listening along to Saskia's explanation. She had the slightest concern when she mentioned exploring ruins but Cami had to remind herself that Saskia was an adult and could handle herself. It was always hard to let go though. If possible Camila would shield her from all the danger in the world and keep her in a perfect bubble. [break][break]

But Saskia wouldn't like that. Besides, that wasn't truly living anyway. "When history comes alive it does end up being really cool." she agreed as she polished off her appetizer. "Did you guys find anything else interesting while exploring?" she asked as she glanced at the menu again. [break][break]

Meanwhile the waiter returned to the table to take their order and Cami smiled. "I'll have the Cheesy Whimsicott Meatloaf and a Bouncy Brionne Soda for the drink." she said as she handed the menu over to the waiter and turned her attention back to her daughter. "Museum... you mean the one in Slateport? The Museum of Natural History?" Cami had heard good things about that place, she'd been meaning to stop by for herself and take a look.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
💉 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
bonds
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 22:17:53 GMT

"just a bunch of paintings," saskia says sadly. she was totally looking forward to a cool mummy or maybe some ancient slumbering pokemon. or some old pottery. something she could touch. but nope. just pictures and stuff.

was certainly excited and that made her excited too, but on the whole, not the adventure saskia imagined in her head. (most of the time, they aren't.)

"yeah, that one! i kinda want to go now. maybe memphis might be working there. oh, and and i are gonna hang out more too! he's glad i'm back and it's really nice. i knew i missed him, but like, didn't know i missed him that bad until we were playing video games and doing dumb things like we used to."

she orders hurriedly in between her monologuing and then takes a big gulp of water. 

"but i wanna know how you and papa have been since i've been gone."

sry the memphis thread this references is going a lil slow hehe
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bonds
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 19:14:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: