POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 4:03:55 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianbase"]
[attr="class","cian1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

cian has only felt those in the briefest of moments but they fleeted the moment he looked at her. that's what love does, he supposes. it makes everything less and more painful at the same time.[break][break]

"i felt sad more than anything but if i think about it the signs were probably there."[break][break]

he tilts his head over at kyle, still teary-eyed.[break][break]

"didn't you notice anything? you've been on the same expedition team since the start."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.cianbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#cbb898;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cianpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 6:59:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"no..."

he'd be lying if he said he recognized it right away. only after the truth was laid out did he actually piece things together, though kyle can't rule out that he's just trying to convince himself he knew the solution just because he had the final answer in front of him.

"he was a bit more friendly to her, i suppose. i thought he was just trying to get her more comfortable since melody and i already have a dynamic with each other..."

then again, when was he like that?

"i guess it's pointless to talk about them now, huh?"

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 8:38:00 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

"i guess so."[break][break]

though he sniffs, it's not enough to stop tears from rolling down the side of his face. all it takes is one little slip-up before they come pouring.[break][break]

"i don't know what to do anymore, kyle."[break][break]

he admits over a breath.[break][break]

"i never expected it to end, i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and fuck it hurts. it hurts so fucking much."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[newclass=.cianbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cianimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cian2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cian3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 2:23:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i can't really give you an answer for that..."

it doesn't sit well with him to not give an answer while another is grieving. he can convince himself that it wasn't his business, but somehow, it doesn't seem to ease him as it did before.

"i know moving on isn't easy, but that's the only move." he holds his hands to comfort him. "you can move in with us until then. it's probably not a good idea being alone at this time."

being pragmatic doesn't help him in this case. he felt like he's giving out coldness and insensitivity despite how much he danced around the issue. he supposed it's the reason why friends don't come to him to talk out their problems.

if only this was rondez-view of love, and he had choices to choose from.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 13:48:58 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

if kyle's giving off coldness and insensitivity, cian never picks up on it. all he sees is a genuine friend who is trying to help however best he can, which he knows isn't easy.[break][break]

"really?"[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder to wipe at his tears.[break][break]

"are you sure won't mind?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 17:57:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"he would, but not that much, i hope."

he's territorial after all, but he's too soft that all it takes is one sappy story to win him over. he's sure he'll come to it once he sees cian's state, maybe.

"besides, the alternative is leaving you alone. can you manage it?"

kyle doesn't have an actual read on cian with this. beforehand, the facade he fronts with was straightforward and easily predictable. him being an emotional wreck changes it completely.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 14:09:34 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

"..."[break][break]

could he?[break][break]

"no, i don't think so."[break][break]

he doesn't even have family he can turn to anymore. his ranger of a brother isn't talking to him. his twin is still in the sinkhole that is team rocket. who else is there?[break][break]

"i...i won't stay for too long. just until i feel a bit better if that's okay?"[break][break]

nodding, he comes up with an idea.[break][break]

"i can cook for you guys as payment or something."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 2:52:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"um..."

noah was the type to count calories, unless kyle asks him to eat something else. besides that, he's not sure if he can trust someone who isn't in the right state of mind in the kitchen. knives and fire don't go well with a person who's about to end it all.

"can you walk the dogs instead if you're offering?" he cheekily offers.

it's a physical activity which might help, and it's also another thing to not worry about every night for him, especially since work started piling up recently. that, and riolu and lucario are empaths. they have empath powers to help him in this time of need.

he was going to say not to worry much about it either, but the opportunity presented itself.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 9:13:00 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

"yes! i can do that, no problem. i'm like the best dog walker around."[break][break]

he is a man of many titles, after all. from cyber cian to hoenn hotshot and now the best dog walker around, his talents know no bounds.[break][break]

"thanks a lot, kyle."[break][break]

if he could kiss kyle he would. thankfully, his attention is pulled away to the writings on the wall.[break][break]

"what are those?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 18:19:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh, that?"

the writings on the wall always gets the attention of anyone who visits this place. they definitely stick out from the rest of the interior, moreso when you realize it held words to pass the time in an otherwise boring realm.

"we think it's people's dying words," he tells cian. "which shouldn't be possible since, well, they have names of living people."

he's not sure if it's a good idea or not.

"do you want to check yours?" it was kyle's first instinct to find his own the moment he saw it. he assumes cian was the same.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 9:43:57 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cian1"]

[attr="class","cianimg"]

[attr="class","cian2"]

"ya, i do."[break][break]

good idea or not, cian is already searching for his own. he comes across them eventually when he sees the mention of brother.[break][break]

what are you doing, brother?[break][break]

she cheated on me with matias.[break][break]

...kyle?[break][break]

i hate you!
[break][break]

he reads them over and over again, wondering which one is most likely.[break][break]

"shit...it looks like you actually saved me."[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","cian3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 2:48:39 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he felt his stomach drop when he reads the same words on the wall as cian did.

"oh..."

he supposed he should have been worried. after all, cian is the type of person to openly denounce rocket after being a part of it, earning the ire of both sides equally. he would very much likely follow up on any choice he's decided on.

the implications start to bother kyle as well.

"well, we should probably forget about that for now." he ushers him away from the wall. "we still have things to do anyways if you're actually moving in. come on. i'll help you with the packing."

something to take his mind off of it, at least.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
keep yourself safe [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 5:17:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: