March Eighth
Littleroot Town
Pansexual
Researcher
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
part of
TAG WITH @olliver
olliver samovar
Taking on an Assistant
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 14:33:32 GMT
olliver samovar Avatar
Knock. Knock.
[break]
At present, Olliver had been standing just outside of the door to one of the Underbosses private offices. One of the personal secretaries of Lulu Flint had managed to send out a call to Olliver previously, letting him know that his appointment time was coming up and that Miss Flint had been willing to see him. Once he had arrived, she had directed him towards her office and simply told him to knock. And so he had.
[break]
Olliver would be lying if he were to say that he wasn't a little worried right now. Not only was she one of the Underbosses but she had been a Rocket Researcher of great renown. The rumors had stated that she was currently working on research pertaining to dreams and the interdream zone. These were things that he himself hadn't fully understood.. but he had understood Pokemon. And if he could assist her in any regard, then at least he'll have served his purpose as a Rocket Grunt.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Taking on an Assistant
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 7:08:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
v[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

this office was still new, in most ways. the jungle of precariously stacked documents that had given her previous space character had not yet made their way out of filing cabinets. what was visible were books on shelves spanning topics from multiverse theory to quantum mechanics, pieces of space rock, the floating eyeball of , and other bits and bobs. it was neatly organized, befitting of an underboss.[break][break]

she sat at her desk, and on the cold metal floor in front of it lied a houndoom named gorgo, eyed peeled and perfectly alert.[break][break]

”come in, dr. samover.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]