played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
DAYLIGHT [LB]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 7:36:52 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Nestled behind the wings of his Starraptor, Felix's hands kept curled around the avian's head, directing them over to where the bunker laid awaiting. He circled a block away from their target, giving a second to pinpoint his coordinates before diving down.

"You good?"

He watched her drop, ensuring everything went as planned. The bunker remained no more than 5 minute walk away, so in the shroud of night, they'd be covered. Safe from prying eyes.

"It should be just a short walk away."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,401 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DAYLIGHT [LB]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 1:23:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the walnut-brown feathers of her noctowl were coal-dark in the night, silhouetted by a bright moon as they descended after the admin. they were quick, and graceful in their landing. she slid off the bird’s back with the light tap of boots on the pavement.[break][break]

”peachy,” she responded, eyes never cast towards him. they subtly swept the surroundings before settling ahead on their destination.[break][break]

”i’ll follow you.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noctowl"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]