stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
little violence [lockbox]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 1:11:35 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Look at us! Back at it again.” Fern had to extend up to his top toes in order to hook his arm around Marza’s shoulders. If he was really considering a death wish, he would’ve pulled her down just enough to give a noogie to the top of her head.[break][break]

Alas, he had a rare dinner date that evening. So he needed to stay very much Alive.[break][break]

Retreating before she could fling him across the harbor, Fern moved ahead. The sound of screeching wingull in the distance met his ears. “Did you read the briefing I sent you? Nothing like dock duty.”[break][break]

Not that they actually had any business attend to down at the marina housed in Lilycove. Apart from scouting out an apparent bunker on the list. One of many. They just needed to hang around it. Maybe see if they could get inside. But that also required blending in now, no?[break][break]

Whether Marza got the memo or not, Fern was dressed for the part—looking like he was about to step
onto one of the nicer docker boats for a party out on the water. Like he listened to yacht rock to set the tone.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
project lockbox: scout![break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon gengar-mega"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/gjCHfpXT/A52801-DB-2-C8-F-4551-846-D-FCFFE2543-D50.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 13:15:23 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

As much as she hated to admit it, there was a bit of relief in working with Fern again. Not that she'd EVER admit it out loud. She'd rather endure being bedridden and broken for the rest of her life than admit anything quite so soft to someone nearly so annoying. Fern would never let her forget even a moment of weakness, or at least that was her justification for keeping tight-lipped about it. Instead, she managed a deep, beleaguered sigh. "I'm only here because they didn't approve my transfer. Let's get this over with."
[break][break]
Still, it could be noted that she didn't push him away or fling him into the marina like flicking off a buzzing insect. It was the little things that counted with her, even if Fern couldn't recognize that.
[break][break]
"I skimmed through it," That was the truth though, she didn't really read between the fine lines. It was the gist and that would just have to do. She'd probably regret it after the fact, but so be it. Unfortunately, the part she skimmed was the dress code. It wasn't like she'd never dressed up for the part, considering she and had dressed up as christmas elves before during a waste of time operation.
[break][break]
Unfortunately, Fern wasn't Jayden. He didn't know how to keep his trap shut. So the fact she was wearing tennis clothes, including the skirt and tennis shoes. She shrugged off the jacket that certainly wasn't masking her insecurity for the ridiculous garb. It still had the tags on it, she was planning to return it immediately after this. "Shut up."

[break][break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 22:37:17 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Fern would love nothing more than to hear that Marza was pleased to work with him. She refused to admit it, though-the old bat. It was fine, though! He might wither up a little without the praise and adoration that he believed he so rightly deserved, but he knew the truth! She hadn’t clocked him or twisted his puny little arms in ages. That was practically a declaration of love and loyalty in Marza-speak. He was sure of it. “Right, right. Because you were so eager to transfer elsewhere. Good thing I’m an admin so I can say no~” he trilled back, shooting her a cheeky wink.[break][break]

Stepping away, though, the first thing he noticed was…the attire she’d been wrangled into for this. A hand flew up to cover his mouth. Poorly stifled giggles still slipping free despite her preemptive warning. She could attempt to cover up with a jacket all she liked, but there was no hiding the skort. The tennis shoes.[break][break]

“I can tell you did,” he replied with another snicker. His mouth wobbled as it fought the smile that wanted to linger. “Oh, can’t wait to meet you at the country club after this, though,” he added as a light afterthought. “Maybe we can sneak in a few holes on the golf course if we finish up soon.” If he wasn’t getting decked before, he just might now.[break][break]

Ducking before she could swing, he made his way down the dock, a hand shielding his eyes from the sun as he sought to seek out the correct area of the marina, while making it appear as if he were doing no more than taking in the sights of the seaside town.

[break][break]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/gjCHfpXT/A52801-DB-2-C8-F-4551-846-D-FCFFE2543-D50.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 14:18:34 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Whoever gave you that power deserves a smack." She grumbled, greatly suspecting . Not that she was particularly looking for a fight with the other admin. Especially not over something as dramatic and tedious as . Still, seeing the other raise any kind of power was frustrating, even if she too could throw her weight around to the same extent.
[break][break]
She narrowed her eyes as threatening as possible as the other dared to laugh at her. She did actually put some care and attention into her disguise, even if it was like trying to put a rhydon in a dress. How dare this little weasel laugh at that though. Of course, she invited as such by seeming so bothered by it. It wasn't normal attire for her, obviously.
[break][break]
"Can we please just focus and get this over with?" Marza groaned excessively, stomping ahead. It was annoying because the stupid skort kept swishing. She wanted to beat him with a golfclub, that was for sure.
[break][break]
"So where is this place supposed to be?" Sure, it wasn't supposed to be obvious, but it was still annoying.

[break][break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 18:55:44 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Fern’s eyes rolled. “Please. I’m not that terrible to work with.” He huffed, eyes cutting away as he tacked on a grumbled, “…usually.” No matter what her complaints were, and no matter how much teasing he bestowed, Fern was comfortable working with Marza. It was familiar, and not much of a question when it came to selecting his mission companions. Plus it wasn’t as if he took advantage of his access to power all of the time. Again…usually.[break][break]

Unintimidated, his eyes narrowed right back at her, though the lingering traces of a giggle still tried to creep loose past the curl of his coy smirk. Reaction was what made it easy to goad her, and for a moment he considered telling her that she should go visit in her getup afterward, but that sounded like even more of a deathwish and he currently did not wish to be hurled into the marina in broad daylight.[break][break]

“It’s all very social lady chic. I didn’t realize you were a bored heiress moonlighting as a brawler,” he tittered instead before turning away to humor her in heading toward their destination.[break][break]

“According to the bunker specs, it’s actually under the marina here somewhere.” He turned again with sudden thought. “Oooh what if it’s got an underwater port? How cool would that be?”[break][break]

Probably way too cool for what they were investigating.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 13:09:06 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"You can be a pain in the ass, Fern. Shut the fuck up." She scoffed, hating the edge of a laugh in there. Just an edge. As much of a pain in the ass as he was, she tolerated him. Hell, she might have even liked some of his more nettling qualities, but no amount of torture could wring that out of her. If anything it would only amplify the little bweasel.
[break][break]
Though, it could be stated, that had she not liked him, he would probably dead. Their partnership would not have lasted and she certainly would have made no efforts in the past making sure he survived anything. Plus, he'd managed to impress her a couple times.
[break][break]
Still, she was dressed like a soccer mom and was very upset about it so he wasn't getting shit out of her. "I will drown you and no one will witness it." A meaningless threat as she stepped around him to better observe the marina.
[break][break]
Releasing Clawitzer, she quickly commanded. "Give us a vantage." The lobster sunk beneath the surface of the water to scout beneath. "I still don't see why we had to dress up, our normal clothes would work JUST FINE."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:53:01 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Greedy for any sign of approval or positivity from someone like Marza, he certainly didn’t miss the slightest huff that bordered on a laugh. The smugness in his expression cemented just a tick more. “You’re just mad and threatening because I’m right,” he replied simply, a slight singsong to his words.[break][break]

As her clawitzer was released, Fern set loose one of his own. “You take the other side,” he instructed the dragalge before the seaweed dragon darted away and sunk below the surface.[break][break]

Because,” he insisted as he waved a hand for her to follow as he retreated from the dock edge (both because it suited them and to avoid the increasing risk of being tossed in the marina,) “it allows us to blend in better.”[break][break]

He smirked as he looked back over his shoulder at the beast. “Wouldn’t want to be flagged as suspicious for any sort of reason, given that we’re hanging around some pretty high class docks, Marzy. Now, c’mon. We should be looking for an above ground entrance.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragalge"]

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 14:45:13 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It allowed them to blend in better, that sounded like a crock of shit. However, she didn't say as much because her point had been made. To say anything further would only prove her own continued embarrassment by having to wear this trash. That would only provoke further. It was humiliating, but it was survivable. Really, she was being a baby by complaining so much. They had a job to do, after all.
[break][break]
Having sent her clawitzer to view from below it wasn't long to identify the shrill metallic of claw on metal. It was a sign by the pokemon to move in that direction. The door was barely noticeable, just a porthole with a winding gear. Anyone that wasn't there for this purpose would have overlooked it entirely. "Found it." As to whether it would be cleared within could only be told with time. "I think it's locked." Or rusted.
[break][break]
Clawitzer appeared once more, awkwardly clambering back onto the dock to spray the door open with a well-placed jet of water. "Good job."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 14:12:08 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Of course Fern’s explanation was an exaggeration, but adding requirements to their job provided a bit of fun for him. Great entertainment in the form of Marza’s annoyance. Hands clasped behind his back, he followed after her as her pokemon signaled them, a smug grin stretched across his face. He peeked around her as she pointed out the discreet door. Or porthole. Whatever. “Locked, schmocked.” No sooner had he said as much with a wave of his hand, the clawitzer was on it. Impressive enough.[break][break]
The head of his dragalge poked up out of the water shortly after clawitzer blasted the door open. “Keep an eye on the perimeter,” Fern instructed, and soon the kelp-y dragon submerged itself once more. Glancing back at his companion, he grinned. “Well, no time like the present!”[break][break]
And with that said, he slipped through the opening of the removed door and clambered into the musty, metal bunker. Dust seemed to be layered on whatever surfaces caught the light that shafted in, and he squinted through the gloom. Nose wrinkling at the damp scent. “Definitely hasn’t seen a living face in a while, that’s for sure.” Would this even be useful?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragalge"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 7:32:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: