pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
talk to me
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 18:36:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Thanks for coming out with me, bro." Temp gave a light and friendly punch on the shoulder as they passed through the threshold, into the Border proper. It always made his stomach squirm no matter how many times he did it.[break][break]

"Think we'll have it better than last time?" He drawled. An eyebrow was raised, as if his first trip out here hadn't been strange and traumatic in it's own way. Hell, maybe it was why he was almost addicted to coming to this place.[break][break]

"I've never been out to the Waterfall Seal before so I have no idea what the fuck is out there. You got any ideas?"
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 examine the broken seal to the east, found behind a roaring waterfall.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
talk to me
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 23:17:12 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac returned that punch right back, as if it was a delayed-onset fistbump. "Dude, don't sweat it. You know I got your back," he said, flashing Temp that winning smile.[break][break]

It only wavered a hair as Temp asked if things would go better than "the last time." "You mean the last time in the Border, where got possessed and we blacked out having a staring contest with a tree?" he asked. "Or the last time the two of us did a gig, where I almost got snapped in half by a pissed-off supercomputer?"[break][break]

He let the question mull, and then that daring grin was right back on his face. "Either case, bring it on, I say."[break][break]

Still, at the mention of the waterfall seal, Isaac cocked an eyebrow. Hadn't he and hurtled pass a waterfall during their brief visit to the Border? Yeah! It wasn't for very long, but one minute there was a land bridge, the next they were hurtling into the abyss together. Good times. Good times. Somehow one of the less dangerous moments they shared together.[break][break]

"Seen it before, but not up close," Isaac said. "I kinda just raced on by, but that still should at least give me a direction. And between the two of us, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what's what."[break][break]

"So! You ready?"

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
talk to me
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 2:35:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Yeah, they had been through some shit together so far, hadn't they?[break][break]

"Yes." Was the answer. Just 'yes'.[break][break]

Temp took one final adjustment of his body cam and made sure the camera he had been using was working. With that done, he gave another friendly clap on the back. Temp was a very physical person! He was glad that Isaac didn't seem to mind (that was not the norm in Rocket, from his experience.)[break][break]

"I ain't got any flying 'mons, so I'd appreciate a lift." He gave a slightly cheeky grin. In truth, his only flying type had passed away during the Darkest Day. Usually when he flew, since then, he just hired a Corvitaxi or got to convince Lugia to haul him around.[break][break]

"I just need some pictures and to get a little footage, so we shouldn't be here too long. No freaky possessions this time."
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
talk to me
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 4:26:07 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Well, you picked the right guy to come to. 'Cause I've got a fleet for you to pick from." Smirking, Isaac threw a sextet of Pokeballs in the air, as if not even caring that the show might attract Big Brid over for Round 2.[break][break]

Zephyrus the Dragonite was the first to emerge, the air pressure around him crackling as he flexed out his wings. From behind him flew Griffin and Horus, the Yanmega and Aerodactyl nipping and starting at each other as they looped through the skies. Sighing at their antics, Isaac snapped his fingers, Titan the Golurk emerging to separate the two with his massive mecha hands. Sunny the Crobat sighed as he watched their antics, the Illumina patterns along his body softly pulsing. Finally, sitting to the sidelines was Omega, the very Metagross that Temp had helped Isaac catch back in their previous adventure. He hovered at the ready, a Magnet Rise suspending him off of the ground.[break][break]

Fascinatingly enough, for a man with so many Pokemon, there wasn't a single normal bird among his options.[break][break]

"Pick your pick, my man. Some of 'em are rowdier than others, but you're a pretty rowdy guy yourself. I know you can handle the ride." Was that a dangerous thing to test in the fucking border between life and death? Maybe. Were Isaac and Temp Rocket's most OSHA compliant members? Not at all![break][break]

Isaac, being the gentleman he was, would just sit back and wait for Temp to make a pick before choosing his own. Until then, he looked at the eclectic collection of Pokemon he'd assembled, then at the afterlife he was currently standing at the gates of, and wondered how the fuck he'd ended up in this situation.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
talk to me
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 15:34:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Of all the pokemon that Temp could gravitate towards, one was a clear choice in his mind.[break][break]

"Is that a Golurk?" He sounded excited as he approached the metal golem. Not even caring if he looked like a weirdo, Temp stepped around the pokemon to examine it closely. "Oh, the patterning is really clear here... and not many chips or cracks!" Was muttered, just loud enough for the pokemon itself and Isaac to hear.[break][break]

"I'll ride with this one!" The pick was clear.[break][break]

What Isaac didn't know was that Temp's mother had had a Golurk. Seeing the pokemon gave him a sense of nostalgia. Port used to pick him up as a kid and carry him like a backpack, kicking up sand on small islands. He'd been afraid of actual flying as a child but the joy of going full speed down a beach was a treasured memory.[break][break]

Maybe if they were lucky, today Alvilda would make another appearance after they passed into the Border.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
talk to me
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 2:39:55 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Yep. That's my Titan, alright," Isaac said, giving the Golurk a gentle pat on the hip. "Found him on a much needed getaway. He challenged one of my oldest, best friends, and the two proved their worth to each other by pushing each other to the limits. Since then, Titan and I have reached a real understanding. We even took on 's gym challenge together!"[break][break]

Yes. The gym leader with the obstacle course challenge. That Alexei. Have I mentioned Isaac and OSHA's ongoing feud yet?[break][braek]

The Golurk seemed to take Temp's praise with stoic acceptance. However, Isaac could've sworn that he saw little sparks of life energy swirling out from the seal laid across the Golurk's chest. Was that a little bit of pride Isaac detected in the big lug? He snickered a bit, but spurred Titan onward to take his position by Temp's side.[break][break]

Once he was ready, Titan would scoop Temp up, securing him on his shoulders before pulling his hands and legs into his body. The main thrusters and afterburners formed, right on cue, brilliant plumes of life force launching out from beneath them. Before long, it would be time for Titan to take off![break][break]

Isaac followed atop Zephyrus' back, the stormbringer flanked on all sides by Isaac's more rowdy, agile fliers. Omega hovered behind the group, spinning like a UFO all the while. "Omega, watch our six. Griffin, Sunny, Horus, keep an eye out for anything of interest on the horizon. Zeph, guide us on in nice and smooth towards the waterfall."[break][break]

The Dragonite, who had been the closest one to the seal Temp had asked about, was truly the best choice to lead the group. He took off, wings spread wide as a Springtide Storm helped him drift gently through the skies. A timely Tailwind from Sunny and Horus further spurred the group along, ensuring that they could make their way through the Border in record time.[break][break]

Wasn't flying in style nice?

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
talk to me
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 13:37:42 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Oh, yeah? I wanted to take on his Gym Challenge before I outed myself as Rocket. Was always too awkward before. He was my ex, you know?" That was a nugget of info for to ponder over. Temp usually didn't talk about his past relationship with . It was hard to bring up. Time heals all wounds as they say, so even if awkward he didn't feel as ashamed at breaking the other's heart; it had been better for Alex in the end.[break][break]

Then the Golurk grabbed him and rumbled to life.[break][break]

Temp gave a very undignified yelp, grasping onto the iron giant's head as a lifeline. While he wasn't as afraid of flying as he was of being underground he wasn't the best at it; Temp was a man who preferred to keep the ground under his feet or to lose himself in the ocean's waves.[break][break]

The shifting landscape of the Border stretched out underneath them. Even if he was nervous, Temp cracked his eyes back open to glance down at it as it moved under them. It was so unnatural. Next time he came inside here it wouldn't look anything like right now.[break][break]

The peak of the mountain waterfall comes into view. It's unassuming. If Temp hadn't already known something was hiding behind the crashing water he would have ignored it. Just another blip of strange geometry.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]---

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
talk to me
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 14:30:41 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Huh!" Isaac hadn't thought about it before, but he could see it. The two had that same type of Dudergy, for lack of a better term. He could see how the two could get lost in pushing each others' buttons and spurring each other onward, the same way and Isaac did with the Golurk obstacle course.[break][break]

felt like the polar opposite. Yet in many ways, opposites attracted. The same commonalities that Temp and Alex once bonded over could have just as easily frayed them apart.[break][break]

Or maybe Isaac was overcomplicating it and it was just a Rocket thing.[break][break]

"There it is," Isaac said, a grin on his face as he beheld the waterfall. Temp found unsettling, but Isaac found it kind of awesome. Seeing the way it twisted around impossibly arranged mountain peaks was fascinating. Part of him wondered where it'd lead if he followed its descent. Part of him knew, if he did, he'd never come back.[break][break]

"So! How close are we getting you?" Isaac asked. As he slowed down his flight, his air wing took a protective formation around the duo. "Are we doing research? Or are we doing research?"[break][break]

There was that daring smirk.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
talk to me
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 22:49:42 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I gotta go inside. Need to look at the Seal itself in detail."[break][break]

So Temp directed down. However way they managed it thanks to , Temp would depart on shaky legs. The spray of the water was welcome yet it provided little relief from the oven they walked inside of. The whole cavern was so hot it was baking. The odd part was there was no visible sign of what was causing it.[break][break]

"I don't see any volcanic stone around here. Water's cool, so not a hot-spring. What the fuck?"

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]---

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
talk to me
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 3:16:45 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"No way, man. You're exaggerati-"[break][break]

Oh. OH.[break][break]

Not only was the cave hot, but it was really painfully, suddenly hot. What was the opposite of shivering? Because Isaac was doing that to a painful degree at this point.[break][break]

"Holy fuck," Isaac practically exhaled. The second he heard Temp say the water was cool, Isaac practically flung himself into it. Poor Zephyrus was left holding his bag and supplies as Isaac treated himself to some much needed temperature relief. "Okay. Okay, this is better. Way better. I think. For now."[break][break]

A part of him realized that, just as the air turned stifling out of nowhere, the water could follow the same path. Oh well. If he died, he died.[break][break]

"You think its the seal itself?" Isaac asked. "Like. Not science fire, but magic fire. Could explain why nothing's really adding up here."[break][break]

". . . You think this is where Moltres is roosting?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
talk to me
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 14:13:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It could be." Temp took some tools out of his bag and set them up. Things that beeped and buzzed and surely people more scientific than himself would find great use in.[break][break]

Absently, temp wandered closer to the Seal. A finger brushed the rock- only for him to jerk it back with a hiss. It was boiling. Like touching a hot stove What the fuck?[break][break]

Scowling at the door, Temp went and joined in the cool water. He grumbled and rubbed some of the sweat that hard started to gather off his brow.[break][break]

"I have this theory, dude. You wanna hear it?"[break][break]

It was too hot to investigate too closely without more preparation. May as well kill some time to let the machines run before they left.[break][break]

"I think some really fucked up pokemon were kept all locked up in these things. And we let 'em out somehow." The 'we' being a nebulous Hoenn thing.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
talk to me
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 21:21:55 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"You know, that tracks." Ignorance had been bliss. Up until this year, Isaac had no idea how often Hoenn played five-finger fillet with the knife's edge everyone's lives were balanced atop. Now he had front row tickets to the show. It wasn't a day on Hoenn without some form of fucked-up godbeast getting a chance to run wild.[break][break]

"Now, same day this all happened, we dealt with the gods of time and space getting build-a-beared into ponies. We had an ice dragon with a grudge against us scar the region so hard it started snowing. And we learned that God itself provably, demonstrably hated us."[break][break]

"What the heck counts as "really fucked up" compared to that?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
talk to me
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 1:24:42 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp does give a few beats of silence, taking 's last question more serious that it was probably intended.[break][break]

"No fucking clue, man. Do we really want to find out?"[break][break]

What could be so bad it took gods fucking with time and space and who even knew what else to make it happen? To have them locked away in what seemed to essentially be purgatory?[break][break]

Temp thought it might be better if no one ever found out.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
talk to me
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 1:44:48 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"I kinda do," Isaac admitted. "But maybe not when we're fighting the clock like this."[break][break]

It was the hardest part about getting work done across the Ultra Wilds. The realm itself was hostile to human life, and attempts at lingering for too long tended to be met by emotional breakdowns, otherworldly threats, and many a terrible fate.[break][break]

The Pokemon here would invariably be important. That went doubly so with the fact that they'd certainly dislodged it from its resting place. There was no chance in hell its emergence wouldn't end up biting the Hoenn region in the butt. However, right now, escaping with their lives was just a touch more important.[break][break]

"Ah well. At least this is gonna make for a hell of a story, right?"[break][break]

If only Isaac knew.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
talk to me
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 16:55:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)