saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
mitch's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 11:55:28 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar

mitchel gary kane

thirty-two + male + pansexual polymaniac + bloodhound

MISC. INFORMATION
+ never even went to school, a literal dumbass, very open about it

+ tends to lean more toward 'fuck the police' than any form of rational thinking

+ enjoys every form of adrenaline known to man

+ the opposite of straight-laced

+ somehow doesn't have any STDs

+ adoptive brother to

+ currently reeling from the loss of the only mother figure he ever knew

+ enjoys bad kung-fu movies, going to parties, and overall pretending he doesn't exist

+ in his thrity-two years he's nearly did forty-five times

PLOT HOOKS
party connections + rocket grunt buddies + threads where people think he's competent and he proves within the first post that he's so not + random meet cutes + fuckbuddies + booty calls + drinking pals
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
mitch's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 17:56:25 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar

x

WIZZZZZ you know i love all of your characters but mitch just as this certain 🤌🤌🤌 that i think would jive really well with damien.

i imagine them both feeding on each other's chaotic energy and getting into crazy stupid shit because of it.

rocket grunt buddies? hell yeah let's go screw up some missions. damien somehow being the competent one out of the two? man they are gonna be royally fucked. drinking pals? damien's a bartender - zev will never notice a little skimmed off the top (he will and it will probably lead to damien getting his ass beat).

fuck buddies? they're either gonna rile each other up so much that it leads to some fucked up rough sex or they're too much alike and they just don't mesh that way. we'd probably have to thread and see what happens 😈