awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
No Pain No Gain [M]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 18:20:04 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar sized up his assistant for the day, offered up by the ever reliable . Normally Oscar did not care who was sent to help him with experiments, but this time he had to be a bit picky. The ideal assistant for today's endeavor needed to be fit, and at least semi-capable of long-term exercise. Settling for a subpar specimen would be detrimental to Oscar's entire project.

Luckily, this seemed plenty capable of what Oscar desired. Suiting for a professional stooge, Sam chose his minion well. Having spent a solid three minutes silently staring at Mitch, Oscar nodded and finally decided to speak. "Alright you seem good enough for what I need. Tell me Mitch, how often do you work out?"

Oscar folded his hands behind him, his head titled as he awaited Mitch's answer.
close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
No Pain No Gain [M]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 18:26:14 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[attr="class","mitch"]
unfortunately for oscar, sam did warn him that while mitchel was competent he was also a colossal dumbass and working with him was like working with a toddler at times. or a prepubescent tween.

cue the latter.

"seem good enough, huh? and yer askin' for my work out schedule? shit dude, you really don't mess the fuck around, do yah?"

like the neanderthal he's notorious for being, he began working on his belt buckle.

"if you wanted ta fuck you shoulda just said so. don't gotta use a 'mission' as an excuse my man."
[attr="class","mitchbr"]
[newclass=.mitch] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px;font-size:13px; [/newclass] [newclass="mitch b"]letter-spacing:.5px;font-size: 13.5px!important;[/newclass] [newclass=.mitchbr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitchbr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
No Pain No Gain [M]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 18:58:06 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was immediately aghast, his stoic 'professor persona' disappearing in an instant. "The fuck is wrong with you!?" He exclaimed, grasping his head as he struggled to comprehend the level of ridiculousness before him. "No, NO! Keep your fuckin' pants on ya weirdo! What were you raised in a barn!? Shit's sake!" Oscar covered his face and sighed heavily, having reached his maximum stress level in the span of five minutes.

Oscar slowly lifted his hands and pointed them toward Mitch, "I'm just gonna assume you can work out properly." He gestured broadly toward the work out equipment that surrounded them. "I need you to work out. Right now. And I don't mean casually."

Oscar folded his arms, trying his best to regain some semblance of his earlier professionalism, "I am going to test if Infinity Energy can heal a human's physical body. If it can do it for an exhausted pokemon surely the same can be done for a human under the right conditions. You gotta fuckin' commit though, you gotta exercise until your heart feels like it's about to rip itself apart. I wanna see you get so sick that you'll have to drag your broken body to my lab for healing. Rip and tear every muscle you got until you're a husk of a human. I mean, don't break any bones or nothin' but get close."

Oscar pointed to the locker room entrance. "You can change into a workout outfit in there. Just--please come out with clothes on."

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
No Pain No Gain [M]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 19:11:08 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[attr="class","mitch"]
dude's gotta be on somethin', he thinks. but it only causes him to grin as he barely puts effort into stopping himself from completely removing his pants. long enough for oscar to explain himself and to explain he's gonna get changed anyway...

like usual, he doesn't think much, and instead going into the spare room, he just drops the fucking pants right there. this reveals the boxer briefs beneath; bright and comic like art across them of obscene poses, blunts, pills, and other various things that would make any virgin blush.

no shame shows on his expression. matter of fact, he seems almost more comfortable this way.

shrugging his shoulders into a rotation, he pulls at the hem of his white sleeveless shirt and heads toward the nearest equipment.

"fuck man... you shoulda just asked me to get in a fight on the way here, it'd be a lot faster than this shit. matter of fact, if you want, i can just have one of my pokémon poison me or somethin'. think that'd be the same thing?"

it's not the same thing but he's an idiot.

[attr="class","mitchbr"]
[newclass=.mitch] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px;font-size:13px; [/newclass] [newclass="mitch b"]letter-spacing:.5px;font-size: 13.5px!important;[/newclass] [newclass=.mitchbr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitchbr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
No Pain No Gain [M]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 23:28:49 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Mitch dropped his pants anyway, and Oscar let out a sigh so heavy that he nearly sank through the floor. But fine, whatever. At least he was covered. As the subject approached the nearest equipment, Oscar would thoroughly answer his question. It just so happened that Oscar had considered these very factors during initial planning.

"It's complicated. Past tests have shown that the treatment as it exists currently can't heal major lacerations. Er, outside wounds. It can only heal minor shit on the inside. Torn muscles, exhausted lungs, aging cells, that kind of shit. So like poison would just kill you and while I thought about getting you beat up at first I think that will leave too much damage. A heavy workout is the way to go. Oh shit I almost forgot."

Oscar pulled out a pure-red pokeball and opened it to reveal his Genesect. Genesect looked to Oscar for instruction, but Oscar would just pull out his phone and begin tapping. When it realized what was happening, the cybernetic warrior threw its claws up and made a loud pitched squeal of simulated delight. Oscar looked up toward Mitch.

"What's your preferred genre for workout music?"

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
No Pain No Gain [M]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 23:55:43 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[attr="class","mitchel"]Mitch watched Oscar explain the process but all Mitch heard was the longest winded fuckin' 'no' he'd ever heard in... no, no, Sam's 'no's were just as long winded. To show he was used to the rambles of a smart guy, he lifted a pinkie to clean out one of his ears. A gentle movement. One that had him investigating his pinkie nail before flicking whatever he'd found onto the floor.

The pokémon revealed to him means nothing because Mitch doesn't know a pikachu from a mimikyu half of the time. Very much seeing them as the same picture, if you know what I meme. Instead he just raises his hands to mock the creature, letting out something akin to the screech it made but not quite the same.

"Work out 'till I burn out music? Heavy metal. That's what Sam and I run to."

Does he know he's giving away the ex-sexton's secrets? Nope. Does he care? Not at all. Instead, he begins to stretch his muscles. He knows the point's to wear them out, but he doesn't want to be completely useless afterwards if this guy's whatever plan he had didn't work.

[attr="class","mitcheltag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.mitchel] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
No Pain No Gain [M]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 20:02:36 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Genesect did not understand the nuances of sarcasm, so Mitch's mocking seemed more like an attempt to be friendly. Genesect appreciated this, as determining if a human is friendly or not has been rather difficult in the past. Oscar paid no attention to Mitch's shenanigans, he was too busy pulling up his Metal music playlist.

Oscar tapped his phone once more, raising it dramatically to add a little dose of theatrics to an otherwise mundane task. Suddenly Heavy Metal would burst forth from speakers placed within Genesect, sending waves of 'sick-ass' riffs across the training facility. Genesect was more of a techno fan, but it still tried to appreciate Mitch's music choice with some wicked break dancing. As a being with only the most basic grasp over emotions, Genesect has found immense comfort in listening to music and learning how to dance.

It makes it feel, y'know?

Oscar folded his arms, keeping his eyes on Mitch. "Break a sweat!"

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
No Pain No Gain [M]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 23:06:34 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[attr="class","mitch-banner-up"]
[attr="class","mitch-banner-up-mini-top"]
x
-
[attr="class","mitch-banner-up-bounce"]
[attr="class","mitch-banner-up-blurb"]honestly he probably shouldn’t cackle as hard as he does at the genesect. dude’s only ever really been in the presence of a weezing and a drapion before. both are mega poisonous pretty much all the time and have a mean streak, so he keeps them in their balls.

pokémon he can dance with? not in his arsonal just yet, so he’s mega into the way the genesect dances with him and he even breaks a few of his own moves.

but only a few. because he’s nodding at oscar’s order and grins like a maniac, saluting oscar cause it’s what he does.

”yes sir!”

it’s not a mockery, even if his tone implies it. it’s a reassurance. he does as he’s asked. he finds machines and shreds as much as he can on them. ‘getting gains’ is an understatement, he’s getting wrecked, as that’s what was asked of him.

by the time he’s finished using nearly every machine in the room, he’s almost unconscious by the time he sprints on the treadmill. many a times during his work out he screamed but the last stint has him gasping for breath after having tumbled off of the treadmill like a dumbass, too stupid to stop the thing properly before stopping his feet and rolling onto the ground.
[newclass=.mitch-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;[/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up b]color: #7b6678; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #675464;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 5px;margin: -25px 0px 0px 343px;border-top: none;[/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin: -15px 50px -20px -5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.mitch-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#7b6678;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.mitch-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.mitch-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]