1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Generating Solutions (S/Oscar)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 20:20:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Everyday he was making more, and more headway with his project. He had created an entirely new metal or at least a new variation of one. Dismantled incredibly powerful generators that could power entire cities, and asked for help from to spur him on. Amor was a man on a mission, and today he was going to get even more help from someone who was just as smart as he was, if not more so. Amor was in his private workshop that was on the same property as his companies main business, but only accessible by two people.

Walter was waiting for out front of the main building to lead him to where Amor was currently working on the circuitry for the Primal Generator he was building. He really needed to think of a better name for them, perhaps Oscar could help him with that. Amor was in his natural habitat of working on machines, something that he was fond of, since machines were simple, and easy to understand. They just did what they were programmed to after all.

Wearing a plain white T-Shirt, and work jeans, with grease stains on them both, and a few smudges on his cheek as he had his tongue hanging out of his lips trying to solder this super tiny chip into place without having excess welding solution. It was such a pain, but it would be worth it once it was done. Just a hair more....Then it was done!, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he put the tools down, and wiped some loose strands of his hair out of the way.

"Jarvis begin programming the regulator, we need a testing version." He commanded the Porygon-Z who was hovering near him who nodded happily before downloading itself into the computer, and beginning the coding process. Walking over he grabbed a lemonade, and sighed happily as it quenched his thirst. That was when the large doors of his workshop opened, and in stepped Oscar, and Walter. With a bright smile he waved his white haired friend over.

"Bout time you got here, slow poke." He chuckled a bit, looking not the least bit like the professional business he was. An easy smile on his lips, he had perked up considerably, and working with computers, and machines put him in a great mood. Anytime he got to indulge in his various hobbies he was happy.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,812 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 23:20:21 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
You can bet your bottom dollar that Oscar had been waiting for this call from Amor. Ever since the project was first described to him over text, Oscar had been eagerly anticipating the completion of the Primal Energy Generator. Not just because such an invention would be a huge advantage to Rocket, but also because the harnessing of Primal Energy would be beneficial to Oscar's own blossoming plans.

As Oscar entered Amor's workshop, he looked upon his friend's creation with a sense of pride. He really did it, Oscar could not believe that dominance over primal energy was nearly here. It brought him back to when he had finished the Infinity Energy Generators so long ago, time sure does fly.

As Walter walked off, Oscar would open his arms to greet his friend. Unlike Amor, Oscar had come in a full suit because fuck it he liked how they felt. Oscar chuckled as one of his hands flew outward to shake Amor's. "I wouldn't miss this for my own funeral. Fucking beautiful machine you have here! What are you working on right now?"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 19:23:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

At Oscar's question of what he was working on, Amor's eyes lit up as he held up the motherboard of the computer that he was going to integrate into the generate. had given him a wonderful idea of using Metagross, and their enhanced computing power to control the output of the Primal Energy. This was going to aid the Pokemon in doing their thing.

"I'm working on all the intricate bits now. I have the core housing, the cooling system, the shell, and wiring all finished. Basically the only thing it's missing is this." He said as he held up the circuit board, and the mother board. "When programming is finish, we will have a working prototype...." Amor's eyes almost sparkled at the thought. "This is to regulate the flow of primal energy. After seeing the Leagues teleporters? Or whatever you want to call those machines, I realized something. They were either regulating the flow of Primal Energy, or just putting them out at max output. I'm not sure which, since we sort of interrupted them to get our hands on a primal shard." He explained to his white haired friend.

"Since it's unknown how many uses each shard, or crystal has, regulating the energy in someway will let us study that, and preserve it for longer use. If it's always just one, and done, kinda defeats the purpose right?" They could learn even more about the energy source in question this way.

The machine that Amor had built was having the rest of the bells and whistles put on it with the help of various psychic that he owned. The machine itself looked wholly alien, it was like something you'd see out of a science fiction show, or novel. Which would be the inspiration for the design....The aesthetic mattered to him, you couldn't just build a cylinder, and call it day, it did have to look a little cool, and he liked his design.

"The real thing is....I still don't know if it will work, it could very well blow up, but hopefully the new alloy I made will alleviate the destruction in the worst case scenario." If it exploded that wouldn't bother him in the slightest, it just meant he got to try out a new design.

Some part of him enjoyed failure, because it meant he got to start from scratch instead of iterating.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights