86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 14:23:55 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[attr="class","mem"]
"terastallizing changes a pokémon's type to its 'tera type' for the remainder of the battle and increases the damage dealt by moves matching that type." memphis mumbles the information off as he reads it, standing at the entrance to mt. chimney's long trek up.

"i mean, it sounds cool for people who need an edge in battle..." he glances up at the area before them, then looks at his drampa. he's feeling might intimidated by the idea of exploration.

"i would kinda want it to be more like, a defensive thing though. so you're not weak against dragon or whatever..."

'or whatever' because memphis isn't the best at battling. his losing streak is far higher than his winning streak in the realm of pokémon battle. most of his wins were because his drampa has a stubborn attitude.

the drampa gives a small grunt before beginning to move forward up the mountain, as if to say that they wouldn't find anything if they just sat there talking about it.

"okay, okay." mink gets a few scratches of hesitation. which only causes the impatient drampa to snort. this motivates memphis to start moving. "coMInG MoM."

the mockery makes mink giggle and memphis keeps his eyes peeled for little shiny shards of tera joy.

[attr="class","membr"] OPEN TERA TEST MISSION
[newclass=.mem] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px;font-size:13px; [/newclass] [newclass="mem b"]letter-spacing:.5px;font-size: 13.5px!important;[/newclass] [newclass=.membr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.membr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 14:49:12 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Yorick and Shaco made a circling rotation around her, like electrons orbiting an atom, gliding through the air as the trees began to break and the bleak late-winter sky crowned Mt. Chimney’s distant peak above them. White clouds choked out the sun and made the light sterile pale.

Despite the threat of occasional flurries, Mt. Chimney was one of the blessed places in the region that Kyurem’s shitfit had not touched. There were other things here, though, she hoped, other remnants of the meteor that had almost destroyed their lives. Like shrapnel from a drive-by that some kid pries out of a wall and brings to show and tell.

Cyg’s hiking boots crunched the rocks beneath her as she steadily scaled the mountain, stopping every now and then to investigate something sparkly and kick it away with a steadily worsening temper when she realized it was just plain basalt.

She’s just done this to a rather large stone and is in the middle of giving thanks for her steel-toed boots when she realizes she’s yeeted it off a ledge and almost onto someone.

“Holy fucking Arceus shit fuck look out

[attr="class","thadtag"]
mission: a tera test
we weep for my inability to say JESUS CHRIST
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
reach the stars, fly a fantasy
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 20:03:15 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[attr="class","mem"]
"hm?" memphis makes a face, looking up, but the sun's so bright he can't really see anything. "did... you hear that?"

mink mimics his movements, the minccino putting a paw over her eyes to try and see whatever made a noise. relieved to see that mink heard somebody as well and he's not insane, he suddenly realizes that perhaps somebody is in trouble!

he lurches forward, which causes mink to tumble almost off of him. as she rolls, she ends up face first against his rump and sticks her paws into his belt loops to stop herself from tumbling off all the way. his bolt up the mountain actually saves him from getting a rock to the head, which whizzes by them without them realizing.

you know who does realize it though? drampa, who looks hella stressed about it and sighs in relief, slowly following his dense trainer.

"you okay up here?? we heard somebody yelling!"

[attr="class","membr"]
[newclass=.mem] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px;font-size:13px; [/newclass] [newclass="mem b"]letter-spacing:.5px;font-size: 13.5px!important;[/newclass] [newclass=.membr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.membr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 21:52:42 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cyg’s dropped to her knees, sharp rocks digging into the skin of her palms as she peers over the ledge and watches the rock she’s kicked go shooting by the poor kids head. He doesn’t even seem to notice.

She heaves a breath. “Oh, thank god.” She’s not above murder but she really didn’t want to add accidental manslaughter of an innocent onto her List of Bullshit To Do Today. “Yeah,” she says, voice slightly strained, but she gives the boy a shaky smile, “yeah, that was me. I almost kicked a rock onto your head. Sorry.”

With a hup, she pushes off her hands and swings her legs down over the ledge, coming to stand closer to . She holds out her hand to shake. “My name’s Cygne. You sure you’re okay?”

Her twin Duskull continue to orbit, ominously silent.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 23:21:43 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-wrap"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-left"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-up-mini-top"]
x
-
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right-1"]watching the woman leap over something and plop her way down to him has memphis a little more on edge. she confessed to nearly accidentally killing him. he even glances back to see what she means, then realizes yeah it could have hit him, and looks to his minccino.

"that definitely was closer than i thought."

falkor, his drampa, rests beside him and watches the girl put her hand out. he turns his head up to see the mountain, looking for the crystals they came looking for.

"oh," memphis takes her hand eagerly. "my name is memphis. nice to meet you cygne."

even if she nearly killed him with a rock. he watches the ghosts floating around her and smiles.

"the red one's shiny, right? i've never seen a shiny in real life before." phone video? sure. but not like this.

[newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap]margin: 0 auto; width: 540px; padding: 20px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred"]display:flex;gap:25px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left]display:flex;flex-direction:column;gap:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left img]margin: -5px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left div"]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;margin-bottom:0px;height:69px;width:69px;background-color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right-1]line-height: 16px;text-align: justify;margin:34px 5px 5px 20px;padding-right:15px;font-size: 11.5px;letter-spacing: .5px;font-family: Poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a]text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans !important;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px !important;-webkit-transition: 0.3s;transition: 0.3s;-ms-transition: 0.3s;-o-transition: 0.3s;-moz-transition: 0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a:hover]color:#808080!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap b] color:#d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap i]color:#808080;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #808080;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 21:58:41 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cyg scrubs a hand down the back of her head, ruffling her blonde ponytail. “It wasn’t intentional. I just got sick of picking up stupid ass normal rocks.”

She reaches out and grabs Shaco, her hand passing through the shifting red smoke of his body to grab his skull mask and pull him in, squeezing him to her face like a squishmallow.

“Yyyyeah, he’s a shiny boy,”
she says, grinning, as the little skull makes a woobly sounding whining noise of please help me. She releases him with a kiss to his frontal bone, pushing him out towards Memphis.

“So what brings you all the way out here?”
She follows the shift and curve of the Drampa’s neck and its gaze as it looks almost longingly out in the distance. “Climbing the mountain, too, huh? Business or pleasure?”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 23:51:33 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memph"]
[attr="class","memphtag"]

[attr="class","memphmain"]

to him, that is a tough question to answer, because on one hand he was sent out but on the other he is gladly doing the task. so he hesitates, but eventually responds with, "kinda both?"[break][break]

the duskull is pushed toward him but he simply catches the poor thing, best as he can, and tries to help it right itself. for one, the little ghoul should freak him out. being that he was raised in a more religious setting and ghost pokémon, along with dark pokémon, aren't well recieved in the sermons his father preaches.[break][break]

but looking at this trainer and her duskull? how can he deny that perhaps ghost pokémon aren't evil after all? not all, anyway.[break][break]

"i heard that there are tera crystals on this mountain so i've come to take a peek and see if i can nab one. what about you?"

[attr="class","memphpoke"]

[newclass=.memph]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memphmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:75px 40px 40px 40px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memphtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memph b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memph i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memph u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memph a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memphpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 22:12:44 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cyg turns to walk along the mountain with Memphis, listening to him speak. She cocks her head, curious, and allowing him to continue explaining himself. When he mentions the Tera Crystals, her face lights up.

“Ooh, ooh! Me, too. I’m looking for the-- the big funky crystal things.” She’d heard a lot about them and was more fascinated about the power grab than anything else. Geology wasn’t her strong suit.

She stretched and clambered up a small ledge, looking back.

“Wanna look together?” She tapped her temple. “Four eyes are better than one!”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 12:14:15 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memp"]
[attr="class","memptag"]

[attr="class","mempmain"]

"oh my gods, that would be so great."[break][break]

memphis relaxes, not realizing just how tense he was before he does relax. his eyes follow cygne and then his body slowly follows behind that. he's following her, she's become her leader, and she probably doesn't even know it.[break][break]

"well if you count our pokémon it's like, ten eyes are better than six, right?"[break][break]

did he do that quick math right? if not, how embarrassing. he doesn't harp on it though.[break][break]

"so how'd you hear about the crystals here? i heard about it through online threads, mostly."[break][break]

mink and falkor follow behind. when memphis loses his footing, falkor puts his head up for memphis to step on. he gets a smile of gratitude and a pat once they're level again.

[attr="class","memppoke"]

[newclass=.memp]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memp div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mempmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memptag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memp b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memppoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 21:14:19 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]She snaps her fingers and shoots him the finger guns. “Yeah, exactly. You get it.” She gives her Duskull a little dismissive wave. “Spread out, boys. Time to make like a Golem and rock.”

Shaco and Yorick share a little look of embarrassment--oh my god, mom-- before doing as they’re told and drifting to scan through piles of rocks and peer over cliff faces for extra sparkly Tera crystals.

“Umm… internet?”
Cygne provides, both for the meme and also because she can’t exactly share the fact that she learned about the crystals through top secret Team Rocket publications. “I follow a lot of, like, robotics forums and they started throwing around these fancy crystals as alternate metalloids for construction or even battery sources.”

Memphis’ Pokemon catches him when he stumbles and Cyg smiles, offering her hand out to help pull him up higher, faster.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 14:23:41 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memp"]
[attr="class","memptag"]

a look of complete gratitude washes over memphis' features. he smiles up at cygne and then hoists himself up with the help of her and falkor.[break][break]

"thanks." he feels a little embarrassed, but tries not to show so.[break][break]

"i wish i was a little more athletic, y'know? but i really suck at every sport. i'm better at games. like carpet ball, or billiards."[break][break]

he's really very good with billiards.

[newclass=.memp]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memp div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mempmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memptag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memp b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memppoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 17:20:23 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]The kid says he’s good at billiards (just call it pool, you bougie fuck Cyg thinks, though there’s no malace behind it-- maybe even a little affection) and her face lights up.

“That’s the trade-off, isn’t it?” she says, as they continue to climb. “I played softball as a kid and I was really good but I can’t fucking play pool to save my ass. I always scratch the felt and get kicked out of bars.”

She doesn’t play pool much, any more.

“Or, like, golf. Have you tried golf? I’m shit at it because I learned to swing a bat and not a golf club and now my brain no likey re-learning.” She’s just kinda rambling, now. Hopefully one of her little terrors will pop up soon with the news that they Found A Thing.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 12:12:48 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memp"]
[attr="class","memptag"]

has he any earthly idea that she's judging what he calls the game? nope. he's smiling at learning more about her and thankful that she's talking to him. because she's nice or so she seems and he was sheltered growing up and currently too naive for his own good.[break][break]

"no likey re-learning." the phrase is one memphis will likely say the next time the subject is brought up outside of conversation with her. "i can understand that. brains are funny that way. mine'll relearn things in a hot second but then the second i'm not paying attention it'll forget what i've learned."[break][break]

usually to make room for new lore, but he won't go there.[break][break]

"maybe you just need a better teacher. i can try and help you not scratch the felt. maybe after we're done here?"

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 21:27:51 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Yeah, no likey,” Cyg said, vehemently, in agreement. She half-vaults off a little outcropping and up another layer of rock, pausing to reach back down to help him up.

“Oh, that’d be so sweet, actually,”
she said, grinning, “I’ve always wanted to hustle at pool.”

A little black shape materializes out of the rock, skull-mask-face bobbing back and forth in a come hither gesture.

“Oh, I think Shaco found something,” Cyg said, but when the skull gave her a withering look, she facepalmed softly. “Er, I mean, Yorick. God, I can’t remember their names. I’m worse than my mother.”

She beckoned Memphis in the direction her Duskull indicated.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
discoveries, [ m / o ]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:14:05 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memp"]
[attr="class","memptag"]

seeing cygne fuss about forgetting their names had memphis biting his bottom lip. he tried not to laugh out loud but the way she reacted had him snorting.[break][break]

"i'm, i'm sorry. you just remind me of a friend's mother. she had twins and couldn't remember which of them was who to save her life."[break][break]

a devout woman, even if her sons had pointedly not been.[break][break]

he leans forward to take a look, minx bouncing over and investigating as well. she pulls up a crystal and makes chirping noises at memphis. they found some![break][break]

"hey, look at that!" memphis beams at cygne before nudging her shoulder. "we make a pretty good team, huh?"