235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
in my teeth [m, o]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 18:18:12 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
He has fond memories of doing this last year with . They’d discussed making a cake for him to jump out of for what Sy had assumed was a pending proposal.

He wondered if that had ever happened.

It’s a different instructor this year, but she’s just as jubilant as she welcomes the class to their dessert course and promises by the end of it they will all know how to make delicious chocolate lava cakes.

[attr="class","mintag"] open - affection's confections

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
in my teeth [m, o]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 16:36:12 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank considered himself the kind of man open to trying anything once, and learning how to bake seemed simple enough.[break][break]

He wasn't like Old Money who had staff to do everything in their mansions. No, he'd grown up solidly middle class and knew the importance of skills like cooking and baking. Besides, he might have fun. And who didn't like to have fun?[break][break]

He sidled into an empty chair next to a handsome, brown-haired man.[break][break]

"Hey, how're you doing?" Frank said in greeting, offering a friendly grin as he rolled up his sleeves. "Hope you don't mind if I sit here."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Affection's Confections

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#E7E7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]