awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 18:19:03 GMT
Leonicio Marceliño Avatar
All Pokémon may have existed for the glory of Team Rocket, but occasionally the organization had to play the role of the middleman in the ever flourishing business of trafficking. Big clients paid big cash for rare and highly sought after species such as Gardevoir.

What some billionaire living on a private island wished to do with a bunch of very elegant, very human-like, predominantly female Pokémon was none of Leonicio's concern. Maybe they wanted a full team of powerful Psychic types to challenge the Gym circuit with. Either way, all the young Rocket grunt cared about was impressing his higher-ups.

Leo and his partner in crime stalked a group of wild Gardevoir meditating on Mt. Pyre's mountaintop. "It's best not to startle them, or they might teleport away." The dark-haired youth mused, his voice muffled by the face mask he wore in order to obscure his identity. He released a Gardevoir of his own, directing it towards the pack. "Why don't you introduce yourself to those lovely ladies, Narcissus?"

The male Gardevoir nodded at his trainer, moving towards his kin and extending a friendly greeting towards them. The other Gardevoir looked more than happy to accept one of their own into their little meditating session. Thus, the mole blended in, luring them into a false sense of security. "When their guard is lowered, we make our move." Leonicio said, smirking sinisterly behind his mask.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 8:39:38 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you got it, champ."[break][break]

which is funny to say because danny's technically the one leading the mission due to his rank and seniority, but he has often found that agreeing is sometimes easier. best to let the chips fall where they may.[break][break]

and it's not like he actually cares about this kind of work. if anything, he hates it.[break][break]

for now, they remain hidden and wait.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poliwrath"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,048 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 14:44:14 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson meditates.

here, silence permeated so thickly it could be called uncomfortable. in that discomfort, he found peace.
[Break][break]
or, he did.
[Break][break]
"hm?" greyson opens a single eye, fixating it to the delphox nearby. she too found meditation here peaceful, even if she hovered a few feet off the ground.
[Break][break]
show off.
[Break][break]
autumn sneered, fox-eyes pointed to the valley below. a disturbance? she couldn't place it.
[Break][break]
"very well. we'll investigate." waking up the comfey around his wrist wormed a trickled of guilt into his chest.
[Break][break]
"sorry elle, need your help." she mewed and chirped sleepily, and his lips part into a warm smile. with full faith, he steps off the cliff.
[Break][break]
and onto a platform of flowers.
[Break][break]
the technique was a new interpretation of her flower shield ability, and he strived to strengthen her control at every opportunity.
[Break][break]
he descended easily, a guarded edge behind a pleasant, bright smile.

[attr="class","notes"] |

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 16:11:54 GMT
It didn't take long for Narcissus to establish himself as the alpha of the pack. True to his name, he was every bit as vain as his master, so acquiring his very own harem bolstered that vanity of his even further. He started using Calm Mind, the rest of the Gardevoir following suit.

"They seem distracted enough. Let's go..." Leonicio was about to leave his hiding spot, when a telepathic transmission buzzed inside his head... Narcissus was warning him of impending danger.

"We might not be the only humans here after all." The young grunt muttered, looking around in hopes of spotting that mysterious interloper who moved silently like the wind.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 7:51:09 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"shit."[break][break]

"i'll be bait and lure them out."[break][break]

he rubs at his temples, sighing before willing himself to move around to the side, away from his partner, before stepping out into the open.[break][break]

"stay close to me."[break][break]

he says to his poliwrath as they begin making their way over to the gardevoir, not disguised in any sort of way.

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,048 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 1:23:58 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grey-wrap"]
[attr="class","grey-tab2"]

[attr="class","grey-personal"]

[attr="class","grey-awards"]
[attr="class","grey-awards-2"]with the advantage of elevation, greyson spots as he emerges from the trees.
[break][break]
his easy-going personality is washed away in a tide of anger, and resentment. if memory served, he'd even gone so far as to threaten to kill him in the past.
[break][break]
he could make true on that promise now.
[break][break]
if he wanted.
[break][break]
back as straight as a board, and violet orbs piercing, he addresses his former best-friend from a dozen or feet away.
[break][break]
" . to come this far is to pass a dozen signs that indicate that this is a restricted area. to see you standing here now..." the implication remains.
[break][break]
"leave now, and i will forget this happened."
[break][break]
at his side, delphox expands her awareness around here. what she'd felt earlier was not this.

[attr="class","grey-pkmn"]
[break]

[attr="class","grey-num"]

[newclass=.grey-wrap]margin:0 auto;width:420px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-wrap b]color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-wrap i]color: #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-wrap u]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-tab2]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-personal]border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;padding:15px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-personal a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px;border: solid 1px #232323;background-color: #d49736;color: #232323 !important;border-radius: 5px;margin-right: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-awards]background-color:#303030;padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-awards-2]text-align:justify; font: 11.5px poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-awards-2 b]font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:3px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar]background:transparent;width:6px;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-awards-2 img]display:block;padding:4px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-pkmn]position:absolute;height:60px;width:70px;padding:0px 0px 3px 5px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 5px;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;margin-top: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-pkmn img:hover]filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-pkmn img ]height:56px;width:68px;margin: 3px 3px 10px -5px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:0.5s;transition:0.5s;-ms-transition:0.5s;-o-transition:0.5s;-moz-transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.grey-num]height: 43px;border-top:solid 1px #232323;padding:10px;display:flex;width:398px;justify-content:flex-end;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top right;gap:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 15:18:04 GMT
"No objections here." Leonicio smiled deviously. How very nice of his cohort to offer himself up as a sacrifice. Especially with that Poliwrath of his having a big, swirly target painted on its stomach. Or were those its innards?

Leaving Danny to deal with an embittered former friend, Leo summoned Narcissus back to his side. "Your lady friends look tough. We could use them. But first, you must subjugate them with your charms." He whispered, discreetly passing a technical machine to his Gardevoir.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 10:15:11 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

a familiar voice calls out to him, forcing his eyes shut as he sighs. shit. it just had to be...[break][break]

"."[break][break]

he turns to look at his friend.[break][break]

"i'm sorry, man, but i'm afraid i can't leave. at least not without putting up a fight."[break][break]

his poliwrath's MIND READER tries to get a better grasp of the situation.[break][break]

"rocket's orders."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,048 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 3:19:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]greyson doesn't finds it easy to warp his face in disgust. this had been his best friend? he was more spineless than a solosis.
[break][break]
"we're not kids anymore danny." his gaze levels with danny, unflinching. "you'd be lucky to last two minutes in a battle. just turn around and go home - last time i'm offering."
[break][break]
the delphox at his side focuses her attention to the valley around her. more pointedly, she releases a PSYCHIC wave, pinging the minds in the nearby vicinity.

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

& leonicio[break]
mission[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 11:16:06 GMT
“Sounds like you two have a history.” Leonicio chimed in, adjusting his face mask. Their little lovers’ quarrel was none of his business, but if Danny’s feelings interfered with their mission, then it would be his business.

No, he couldn’t let it come to that. He would not lose sight of his glorious destiny due to someone else’s incompetence. The youth’s golden eyes shot wide open. “Narcissus, use that technical machine now!” He ordered.

Leo’s Gardevoir used its newly learned Attract to enthrall the rest of his kin with his irresistible, masculine charms. Acting like a rowdy mob of feral fangirls, the swarm of wild Gardevoir attacked Delphox en masse, offsetting its Psychic with their own psionic energies.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 9:18:05 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you're not listening to me. i can't."[break][break]

and as makes his grand entrance, danny mouths a single word to his best friend, hoping that it would be enough even when he knows it isn't.[break][break]

perhaps nothing ever will be.[break][break]

"sorry."[break][break]

poliwrath sends out a HYDRO PUMP at the delphox.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,048 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 0:50:37 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]the teamwork of the two throw greyson momentarily off his game. to have the herd of pokemon he was tasked to protect turn against him, he had to admit it was a clever move. their psychic powers suppress the delphox's own and, had she been alone, the hydro pump would've been a devastating first blow.
[break][break]
but, he wasn't alone.
[break][break]
a flower shield erects itself in-front of the fire-type as it takes the brunt of the attack. behind the safety of the wall the delphox turns to address the circling gardevoirs.
[break][break]
"do it!" he braces himself against what comes next.
[break][break]
a tugging sensation pulls at greyson's chest as the bond between trainer, and pokemon, solidify even further. it's a prelude, he knew, to the witching hour.
[break][break]
all around her a misty vapor spills forth, a great miasma of psychic energy and willpower.
[break][break]

no one safe from its touch — not even greyson.[break][break]
a violet fog that inflicts CONFUSION and continual damage to anyone that is not the user in a limited area

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 16:19:23 GMT
Petty emotion and sentimentality had no place in Rocket. With no gun-toting vigilantes to ruin his day this time, Leonicio felt like he was invincible, and if not for Delphox’s well timed Z-Move, that statement would have probably rung true.

“Argh!” The young grunt clutched his head in agony. Not just him; the entire Gardevoir swarm was affected by the violet miasma. It attacked their brain directly, causing confusion, and even physical symptoms.

“Narcissus… Dazzling Gleam…” Leo eked out while convulsing in pain. The Psychic-type obliged, emitting a blinding flash. Due to the confusion, its aim wasn’t the most accurate, but the attack had a wide enough area of effect that aiming hopefully wouldn’t matter.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
Slavoir Trade [M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 5:48:18 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

well, this is new.[break][break]

struck with WITCHING HOUR, danny's forced to take many, many steps back in an attempt to escape the misty vapor of CONFUSION that pulses through his head.[break][break]

"shit—we need to get out of it!"[break][break]

still linked with MIND READER, poliwrath rushes over and grabs danny by his waist to carry him out of the vapor.