he/him
october 31st
lilycove city
bisexual
rocket's errand boy
grunt
5 height
5 height
i'm here for a good time not a longtime, compa!
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicolas
nicolas rivera
ii. constellation [ o, s ]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 22:58:47 GMT
nicolas rivera Avatar
for his top wear one could see nicolas adorning a white shirt with the imprint "R⛛CKSTAR" boldly on the front and back, next a spiked black choker hugged the center of his neck that would complement the shirt. followed by this, the hems of his blue jeans were casually rolled up to the center of his calves. combined with his jeans, choker, and shirt, did the casually dressed nicolas don a pair of white low tops. with a black bag over his shoulder and a pair of mint green headphones around his neck. the fresh rocket grunt could be seen at night out on the town. he was checking out the scenery of his new residency within slateport. wondering what the night life of the city was like in the lower districts. just what sort of adventure would the newly appointed grunt get into tonight, and with whom?

[break]

note: hi, another open social.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@open

close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
reach the stars, fly a fantasy
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 0:40:49 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[attr="class","membopan"]
[attr="class","membopkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon minccino"]

[attr="class","membo"]
memphis looks to the night lights with a near child-like wonder. his irises seem to sparkle as he admires the warm lights that light up the night around him.

slateport really is beautiful. no denying that. reminds him of hearthome city, in all the districts he wasn't allowed to wander into but always did anyway.

he had been told that the lower district was even more beautiful than the upper in some respects. he thought at first perhaps with lights, or the nightlife in general was perhaps more rowdy. but taking it in himself? he sees now, it has to be the people.

all around him life seems to brim and sparkle. or maybe that's whatever he ordered a bit ago and holds in his hand tells him. his eyes graze over things, he sips his beverage through two straws, and his minccino, mink, is perched atop his head just as happy to take in the night life as he is.

he's not paying attention when a crowd to his right bustles a bit. somebody either won something or a fight breaks out, memphis isn't sure which. because he doesn't get time to do anything more than be pushed backwards and nearly fall on his ass, bumping into somebody in the process.

"oh shoot, i'm so sorry—"

he turns to see who he has accidentally been pushed into, his minccino holding onto his hair for dear life, causing him to wince as the pokémon complains to the crowd with a raised fist and foul language only other pokémon could understand.

[attr="class","membot"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.membo] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; font-family: nunito, sans-serif!important; font-size: 13px!important; [/newclass][newclass=.membo blockquote]line-height: 17px!important; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.membo b] letter-spacing:1px;font-size:12px; [/newclass][newclass=.membo i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.membo u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.membopan]border-left: solid 1px #232323; width: 55px; float: left; margin-left: 57px; height: 100%; margin-top: 40px; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px 0px 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn]border-top: solid 1px #232323; height: 60px; width: 55px; text-align: center; border-radius: 3px 0px 3px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn span] margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -12px; [/newclass][newclass=.membot] text-align: right; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass][newclass=.membot a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 3px!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

he/him
october 31st
lilycove city
bisexual
rocket's errand boy
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicolas
nicolas rivera
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 22:32:14 GMT
nicolas rivera Avatar
his attention was captured.

[break]

"oi," the rocket punk shouted as he sauntered toward the fallen civilian (), "watch where you're goin' playboy!" he would kick and shove the group of men who stood crowding and towering over the individual. a drunk punch would come to meet nicolas's face, but he would take it like a champ. "pussy shit," he commented with a grin, "this is a real man's hit!" he would then drop his bag to physically retaliate. having returned the favor, he would come to be met with another assault from the first guy's friend; this friend would attempt to place nicolas within a nelson's hold, but that wouldn't go all too well as he'd come to be met with a hard hitting headbutt. lastly, the third friend would try to strike nicolas upfront. but, without so much as a warning, nicolas would simply kick the third individual as hard as he could in the shin. the third man would simply fall over.

[break]

with a victory grin. the group of drunks would grab their friend, who bled profusely from his nose, and left the scene. nicolas, who would come to find himself bleeding from his right nostril without notice, leaned down to grab the fallen civilian by the bicep of their left arm. "vamanos, flaco." nicolas casually said, referring to as he'd attempt to help the stranger stand.

[break]

"you can't be out here lettin' people disrespect you like that, dude." he would take notice of the minccino, "especially in front of your pokemon, they'll think you're pussy."

[break]

note: let's goooo!

close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 23:13:28 GMT
memphis evren Avatar

[attr="class","membo"]
the heroics displayed before him have the boy with two-toned hair looking all sorts of starstruck. it's not like memphis sees somebody being so heroic and brave like he's just seen. handling all of those guys so effortlessly. and then all tough helping a blank-faced memphis to his feet.

'oh yeah, you're right. s-sorry that you had to go through all of that... um, can i make it up to you?"

does he realize how he sounds? nope, of course he doesn't. because he's too busy being completely distracted by the blood on this boy's nose and there's too much cotton candy alcohol moving through his bloodstream for him to make much sense of why he lifts a hand to try and brush the blood away from nicolas' nostril.

"i can maybe get you like, a drink or something. i hate that you had to get hurt because i wasn't paying attention."

[attr="class","membot"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.membo] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; font-family: nunito, sans-serif!important; font-size: 13px!important; [/newclass][newclass=.membo blockquote]line-height: 17px!important; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.membo b] letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membo i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.membo u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.membopan]border-left: solid 1px #232323; width: 55px; float: left; margin-left: 57px; height: 100%; margin-top: 40px; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px 0px 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn]border-top: solid 1px #232323; height: 60px; width: 55px; text-align: center; border-radius: 3px 0px 3px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn span] margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -12px; [/newclass][newclass=.membot] text-align: right; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass][newclass=.membot a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 3px!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

he/him
october 31st
lilycove city
bisexual
rocket's errand boy
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicolas
nicolas rivera
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 22:27:20 GMT
nicolas rivera Avatar
"thanks, mano."

[break]

nicolas had thanked the stranger for removing the red beneath his nostril. flicking a strand of the boy's hair with a chuckle, nicolas replied, "no need, cutie!" he casually called the seemingly reserved civilian. what he said may have come off flirtatious, but that wasn't his intention. it was merely just nicolas being nicolas.

[break]

"actually," his stomach would rustle, "repay me by being my date for the night. i'm starved, buy me somethin' to eat?" it was only fair. the guy seemed like a local and looked as if he'd serve as a good tour guide. plus, he was offering to buy him something. might as well milk the sucker who appeared submissive and breedable.

[break]

even though nicolas did what he did out of the "kindness" of his heart and rejected the returned favor at first. this was an opportunity that fell out of the sky. "come on, i'll treat you right and show you a fun night. show me the way how the locals here get down. i'm new here, i ain't got a whole lot of friends right now." a arm would find itself swung over the male's shoulder; without hesitation, nicolas pulled the boy in. "we can get to know each other better, sound good? all you gotta do is say yes and lead the way."
[break]

note: i've never played such a straightforward person like this before. my anxiety can't deal with this, i'm cringing.

close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 12:59:59 GMT
memphis evren Avatar

[attr="class","membo"]
cutie?

it starts with a hair flick and ends with a shoulder around his arm.

this is flirting. this is a male flirting with him. at least, memphis assumes it's a male, and feels a little guilty for not having done a proper introduction. should he ask for pronouns? but he doesn't have time for the question to fully land in his brain.

because it feels to memphis like he suddenly gets caught in a tailwind. so fast, so much all at once. he isn't sure how to cope or handle it right off the bat. so he defaults right into his coping mechanism for social interactions his brain can barely keep up with.

he mega-evolves into a doormat. ah, the curse of a people pleaser.

"d-date?" it's mumbled out so fast that nicolas goes on to explain himself and memphis is left nodding with slightly knitted brows and his signature 'polite smile' yet another default in his social repertoire.

"i mean, of course. you did save my life and everything." dramatic. "but um, i gotta warn you, i'm not really a local? i've only been here for like, a week or so. b-but i'd be happy to explore with you! we can be each other's guide, kinda..."

notes. omg do not cringe this is pure gold memphis needs thisssss

[attr="class","membot"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.membo] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; font-family: nunito, sans-serif!important; font-size: 13px!important; [/newclass][newclass=.membo blockquote]line-height: 17px!important; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.membo b] letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membo i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.membo u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.membopan]border-left: solid 1px #232323; width: 55px; float: left; margin-left: 57px; height: 100%; margin-top: 40px; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px 0px 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn]border-top: solid 1px #232323; height: 60px; width: 55px; text-align: center; border-radius: 3px 0px 3px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.membopkmn span] margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -12px; [/newclass][newclass=.membot] text-align: right; margin-bottom: -20px;[/newclass][newclass=.membot a]font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 3px!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

he/him
october 31st
lilycove city
bisexual
rocket's errand boy
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicolas
nicolas rivera
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 22:10:14 GMT
nicolas rivera Avatar
as he spoke nicolas listened. while listening, his eyes would scan the individual's lips. the cadence in his words, hesitance, and soft tone captured the rocket punk's attention. his narrow gaze would then examine the entirety of his face; a smirk having formed, nicolas would lightly chortle.

[break]

"i'm gonna call you 'sobble', 'kay?" he'd use the arm over the boy's shoulder to pat the top of their head before placing it back around him. looking ahead as they would begin to walk, nicolas would continue, "your like what i'd imagine the human form of it to look," he would then laugh, adding, "it's pretty fuckin' adorable, dude!" nicolas continued to laugh heartily.

[break]

"i don't think you want me to be a tour guide, mano. i might get you into somethin' you can't get out of." he had a way with getting himself into sticky situations. the last thing he'd need is for this guy to slow him down. though, taking another look, how could someone abandon something so small and innocent? "so, sobble, you said you've only been here for a week? where'd you come from, flaco?" man was he giving this guy a bunch of nicknames. it was just too easy.
[break]

note: ifirst flaco, now sobble. memphis is making this too ez. what a cutie.

close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 22:58:02 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-wrap"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-left"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-up-mini-top"]
x
-
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right-1"]a human... sobble?

memphis isn't sure what nicolas means, but the laugh given after is contagious enough that he joins in. he laughs as well, though more of a chuckle and warm smile than a true laugh. after all, he's not sure if he's supposed to be insulted or not...

the nicknames make memphis' head spin. but like, in a good way. the sort of head spin that will make memphis think about the encounter for days afterward with no real reason other than wondering what the names mean or how they came to this man's mind. for instance, what's a flaco?

"i'm from sinnoh. hearthome city." the why makes memphis squirmy enough to try and detour the topic by answering it before it's asked, giving a half truth. "i've always wanted to explore. felt like it was about time to get out and look around."

except he left out the part about being kicked out of his own home because he thought differently than his parents and he certainly wasn't about to voice that the only reason he was in hoenn was because it was the first ship he could board.

"what about you? how long have you been here, and where were you beforehand?"

[newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap]margin: 0 auto; width: 540px; padding: 20px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred"]display:flex;gap:25px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left]display:flex;flex-direction:column;gap:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left img]margin: -5px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left div"]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;margin-bottom:0px;height:69px;width:69px;background-color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right-1]line-height: 16px;text-align: justify;margin:34px 5px 5px 20px;padding-right:15px;font-size: 11.5px;letter-spacing: .5px;font-family: Poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a]text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans !important;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px !important;-webkit-transition: 0.3s;transition: 0.3s;-ms-transition: 0.3s;-o-transition: 0.3s;-moz-transition: 0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a:hover]color:#808080!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap b] color:#d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap i]color:#808080;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #808080;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

he/him
october 31st
lilycove city
bisexual
rocket's errand boy
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicolas
nicolas rivera
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 23:10:11 GMT
nicolas rivera Avatar
his gaze would come to narrow as nicolas would fall deep into thought. thinking about the where for a brief moment. "can't really say i had a home. never really been a 'one-way' kind of man."

upon finishing his response was the call of music. he could hear a crowd cheering nearby. to their surprise, the pair would stumble onto a live performance by an unknown artist. there was a small stage where it would seem to be an event going on tonight for those with musical talent and a desire to share said talent with the people of slateport. removing his arm from over his associate. nicolas, without realization, would grab the man by his hand and pull him toward the scene in order to get a better look up close.

"now this is more my kind of scene. if i had to answer your question," nicolas would get closer to his ear in order for him to be heard, "my home is where the music flows!" he didn't make much sense right now. but this place was starting to feel like his home already. "so, tell me, what's your real name, sobble!" he'd ask his associate. "you don't want me to keep callin' you that, do you?"

[break]

tonight was about to be an adventure, after all. if, by some chance, they were to get separated. nicolas would like to remember his name for the future. especially if, by some fated chance, they were to see each other again.
[break]

note: boop!

close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 16:57:12 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-wrap"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-left"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-up-mini-top"]
x
-
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right-1"]never really had a home? memphis never would have understood that feeling in the past. but now? now he knows it all too well.

the hand that wraps around his and pulls him not only into the music, but out of his own thoughts. he is equally as distracted as he is ... warm? it makes memphis smile the sort of smile he doesn’t understand. a smile that warms his cheeks.

that warmth spreads like wildfire from his cheeks to his abdomen. whatever butterflies were in there felt like they were melting and turning into a massive tidal wave of new in his stomach.

the music is loud but he has to respond, so he leans forward to speak into his ear.

”my name is memphis,” he looks to nicolas’ eyes, they’re just as warm as his cheeks. ”what’s yours?”

[newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap]margin: 0 auto; width: 540px; padding: 20px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred"]display:flex;gap:25px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left]display:flex;flex-direction:column;gap:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left img]margin: -5px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left div"]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;margin-bottom:0px;height:69px;width:69px;background-color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right-1]line-height: 16px;text-align: justify;margin:34px 5px 5px 20px;padding-right:15px;font-size: 11.5px;letter-spacing: .5px;font-family: Poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a]text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans !important;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px !important;-webkit-transition: 0.3s;transition: 0.3s;-ms-transition: 0.3s;-o-transition: 0.3s;-moz-transition: 0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a:hover]color:#808080!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap b] color:#d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap i]color:#808080;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #808080;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]