1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Tests upon Tests (Jayden/M)
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 23:10:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor, or well Seraphim as he was at the moment was eagerly awaiting his compatriot to join him. Thankfully they hadn't been offput by his manner of dress, or the fact that he had decided to keep his identity concealed when he had put out the wanted ad. Some people in this region had a power he didn't. The ability to use Z-Moves, and now that Dialga was out, and about. Amor was more pressed than ever before to find the God of Time before anyone else could. While his goal had changed from punching the dragon in the face, he still wanted to speak to him.

So he was waiting about a hundred yards from a space-time distortion, it was a strange phenomenon that made all sorts of strange things happen. He wanted to do some tests inside of one today, and had been wonderful in accepting. Though the results he could guess what they were going to be, it would still never hurt to at least try. After this he would try another thing, and then another until something eventually worked, or gave him results. There had to be a way to find the rogue God. There had to be a way, and if there was he would find it.

At least he hoped he would.

TLDR
Surviving Space Time mission start!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights